Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

Nightbound June 21st, 2020 10:53 PM

Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable (Post 733881)
Foxpaw nodded to both of the cats, “Lionstar is great! But let’s get to fishing.” She padded over to a pond and waved for them to follow

Sparrow nodded grateful that they weren't talking about going to talk to Lionstar anymore. She padded over to Foxpaw. @Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx June 21st, 2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable (Post 733881)
Foxpaw nodded to both of the cats, “Lionstar is great! But let’s get to fishing.” She padded over to a pond and waved for them to follow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightbound (Post 733902)
Sparrow nodded grateful that they weren't talking about going to talk to Lionstar anymore. She padded over to Foxpaw. @Lynxpaw

Dogpaw shook his head slightly and padded after Foxpaw to a pond.

Mayflower June 22nd, 2020 08:42 AM

Sparrowflame glanced back at their patrol partners, seeing Shadedspire teaching his apprentice, and groaned slightly. They were already in trouble with Sootflare for their last patrol and was not looking forward to being kicked out if the group was late to report. The calico grumbled slightly and picked up their pace, hoping to get most of the border marked soon enough.
@space ace.
@AmberShadow

Exis June 22nd, 2020 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightbound (Post 733902)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 733927)
Dogpaw shook his head slightly and padded after Foxpaw to a pond.

Foxpaw crouched down beside the pond, careful of her shadow. “Can you copy this? Be careful of your shadow.”

Confuzzled.Lynx June 22nd, 2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable (Post 734243)
Foxpaw crouched down beside the pond, careful of her shadow. “Can you copy this? Be careful of your shadow.”

Dogpaw nodded and crouched beside the pond, making sure his shadow wasn't visible on the water.

AmberShadow June 22nd, 2020 07:41 PM

Rabbitpaw slowly sped up his marking and finding the border. "So, why do you have borders? Is it for other animals?"
@space ace. @Mayflower

vellichor June 22nd, 2020 07:50 PM

"I think we’re done." Shadedspire announced after marking a good part of the border. Sparrowflame should’ve done the rest, and he trusted them. "Good work. Let’s head back." He answered Rabbitpaw, "They’re for the other Clans, so they know not to cross." He set off in the direction of camp. Walk and talk, efficiency.

@Mayflower @AmberShadow

duckie June 22nd, 2020 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumble (Post 734887)
As they went further into the territory, she was vaguely aware of willowkits glare, though she shook it off. Humming, she shrugged, "Well, first, we're going to shadowclans border. Those mouse brains are always stirring up trouble!" she mewed, darting off with her tail streaming behind her. "c'mon, you slow-slug!" she exclaimed as she ran off.

Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw rolled her eyes and followed at a more leisurely pace, occasionally speeding up to keep Snowfern insight but otherwise keeping up a slow trot. She wasn't going to go sprinting around like a hyper kit just because this warrior didn't feel like acting her age.

"Next time you feel like running around like a loony windclanner," she meowed, finally catching up at the border, "Let me know and I'll find someone else to teach me." She scanned the sight across the border, taking in the pines and marshy terrain.

"So - what do I need to know about them?"

Quasar June 23rd, 2020 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnder (Post 734944)

Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw rolled her eyes and followed at a more leisurely pace, occasionally speeding up to keep Snowfern insight but otherwise keeping up a slow trot. She wasn't going to go sprinting around like a hyper kit just because this warrior didn't feel like acting her age.

"Next time you feel like running around like a loony windclanner," she meowed, finally catching up at the border, "Let me know and I'll find someone else to teach me." She scanned the sight across the border, taking in the pines and marshy terrain.

"So - what do I need to know about them?"

Snowfern shrugged, "Well, windclan isn't the only clan that should run. It is good exercise, after all" she responded. Yeah, this snarky apprentice was really starting to get on her nerves, though she didn't show it. She would pick Willowkit over this bratty she cat any day.

Snowfern peered across the border making sure that there wasn't any shadowclan cats watching them, "Well," she mewed in a low voice, "shadowclan is known to be the most sneaky of the four clan, though you probably already knew that. They tend to attack at night, and they plan a lot of ambushes. When you're fighting against a shadowclan cat, you always want to watch your back. You never know what they might be planning." she explained, glancing back across the border.

duckie June 24th, 2020 06:15 PM

Sorrelpaw

"Sounds pretty shifty," she replied curtly, scanning the treeline for a moment longer before turning back to the warrior, "I'll be sure to be on my guard around them. Where to next?" She could sense the annoyance in the molly and figured she shouldn't push her luck but she wasn't one to sugar coat her words. If she had a problem with that, she should communicate it.

[ @Mumble sorry for the short/late reply x.x ]