Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89)

Gusty December 25th, 2016 10:27 AM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 95813)
(No I kinda want them to find each other again and then Slash be literally sorry for waht he did XD) Noticing that the she-cat didn't have anything to say, Slash let out a silent sigh and climbed up a tree, then buried himself in some leaves and watched Pastelle for a moment. (And lets just say that Slash jumps from mood to mood quickly)

(Oh ok)

Pastelle moved further away, and self-consciously looked over her shoulder again to see where Slash was. The tom was climbing up into a tree, sitting there interestedly. The gray-and-ginger cat was surprised that he'd do such a thing, and hesitated for a slight moment, but continued padding away. He's none of my business anymore, the molly convinced herself. He and I will go separate ways and I don't have to talk to him again. Except, despite these thoughts, the molly felt that the situation with Slash had just begun.

dino. December 25th, 2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 95873)
(Oh ok)

Pastelle moved further away, and self-consciously looked over her shoulder again to see where Slash was. The tom was climbing up into a tree, sitting there interestedly. The gray-and-ginger cat was surprised that he'd do such a thing, and hesitated for a slight moment, but continued padding away. He's none of my business anymore, the molly convinced herself. He and I will go separate ways and I don't have to talk to him again. Except, despite these thoughts, the molly felt that the situation with Slash had just begun.

(Very ominus XD) Slash blinked at Pastelle, something sparking in his chest. He had only felt this once. Few can break through to my heart... he sighed inwardly. And only two cats have succeeded. This time, as he watched Pastelle, he watched the molly with not hatred or anger, but a strange interest. I'd threatened to kill her, then told her that I had killed her mother. I lashed out at her and actually attempted to murder her. And yet she still faced me, when most cats would have run in terror. She stood and faced me, and even though she was scared, maybe even terrified of him, she had been determined not to show it. Slash glanced down at his claws. "What have I become?" he whispered. "Who will my claws hurt next? Who will I hurt next? How did I become this... this MONSTER?" His head dropped onto his paws.

Gusty December 26th, 2016 12:11 PM

@FoxyFanGirl (oh boy x3)

The molly froze for a second, hearing the echoes of Slash's words, and narrowed her amber eyes in confusion. Wait a second... She thought, turning her ears around to listen to the tom's mutterings.

Does he actually mean what he's saying, or are his words simply lies? She wondered. She debated to herself for a moment, and decided that she might just want to check it out. Maybe things aren't really over yet. Maybe.:.

The molly padded over towards the stump of the tree, pulling her neck upwards to look at Slash. "You have become a cat who is greedy for power." She answered, her mouth twitching a little bit upwards.

dino. December 26th, 2016 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 97408)
@FoxyFanGirl (oh boy x3)

The molly froze for a second, hearing the echoes of Slash's words, and narrowed her amber eyes in confusion. Wait a second... She thought, turning her ears around to listen to the tom's mutterings.

Does he actually mean what he's saying, or are his words simply lies? She wondered. She debated to herself for a moment, and decided that she might just want to check it out. Maybe things aren't really over yet. Maybe.:.

The molly padded over towards the stump of the tree, pulling her neck upwards to look at Slash. "You have become a cat who is greedy for power." She answered, her mouth twitching a little bit upwards.

(I know XD) "Ya think?" Slash muttered. There was a pause, and then he sighed, "Why did I think I'd be a good commander? I attacked you... I attacked my DS member! No commander would do that. Maybe I really am everything yous said. Maybe the Dusk Syndicate would be better off without me." He turned his head to look at Pastelle with sad eyes.

Gusty December 27th, 2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 97732)
(I know XD) "Ya think?" Slash muttered. There was a pause, and then he sighed, "Why did I think I'd be a good commander? I attacked you... I attacked my DS member! No commander would do that. Maybe I really am everything yous said. Maybe the Dusk Syndicate would be better off without me." He turned his head to look at Pastelle with sad eyes.

The tortoiseshell narrowed her eyes a little bit at Slash's saddened afterthoughts. It was very possible that this was another false apology, like previously. And if it was, she was falling into another loophope, repeating her mistakes like a kit.

But very well. The molly made no move away from Slash, but stood there awkwardly. When she spoke, it wasn't about he topic of DS commandership, but of the tom himself. "Do you have, like, a split personality?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper in itself. Pastelle had no way of knowing if Slash would be offended by the statement, but she said it aloud anyways.

But still, her question made good sense. It could prove the reason why Slash was feeling one thing one moment, and another the next.

Oh, whatever it was, Pastelle was awfully confused.

dino. December 27th, 2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 98650)
The tortoiseshell narrowed her eyes a little bit at Slash's saddened afterthoughts. It was very possible that this was another false apology, like previously. And if it was, she was falling into another loophope, repeating her mistakes like a kit.

But very well. The molly made no move away from Slash, but stood there awkwardly. When she spoke, it wasn't about he topic of DS commandership, but of the tom himself. "Do you have, like, a split personality?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper in itself. Pastelle had no way of knowing if Slash would be offended by the statement, but she said it aloud anyways.

But still, her question made good sense. It could prove the reason why Slash was feeling one thing one moment, and another the next.

Oh, whatever it was, Pastelle was awfully confused.

"I don't know," Slash muttered. "I just want to stop!" His voice rose into a wail and he covered his head hin his paws miserably. "Its like to parts of my mind, pulling me two ways. I don't know who I am anymore!" he wailed.

Gusty December 27th, 2016 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 98684)
"I don't know," Slash muttered. "I just want to stop!" His voice rose into a wail and he covered his head hin his paws miserably. "Its like to parts of my mind, pulling me two ways. I don't know who I am anymore!" he wailed.

Pastelle's eyes moved from a narrow stare to a widened look. He's insecure. For some reason that word floated back over towards her, in the most unexpected way, but she realized that it was true. Once more, it was true.

But if he wasn't insecure, it could be worse. It'd be worse if he felt no pity on what he murdered, or just killed for sport.

"I'm not sure who you are either." Pastelle mused thoughtfully. "One moment you're yowling about how great you are, with killing these Clan cats, and the next moment you're lying in a puddle of your own grief. I want to help, but I don't know how to."

dino. December 27th, 2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 98740)
Pastelle's eyes moved from a narrow stare to a widened look. He's insecure. For some reason that word floated back over towards her, in the most unexpected way, but she realized that it was true. Once more, it was true.

But if he wasn't insecure, it could be worse. It'd be worse if he felt no pity on what he murdered, or just killed for sport.

"I'm not sure who you are either." Pastelle mused thoughtfully. "One moment you're yowling about how great you are, with killing these Clan cats, and the next moment you're lying in a puddle of your own grief. I want to help, but I don't know how to."

"I don't know if you can," Slash sniffed. "Its like... its like my mind is telling me to kill without hesitation, but my heart is telling me its wrong and I should stop and think about what I do before I do it..." He took a deep breath and looked at Pastelle agian. "I just need someone with me. Someone that keeps my mind at bay. There are only two cats that have broken through to me... and you're the second one."

Gusty December 27th, 2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 98772)
"I don't know if you can," Slash sniffed. "Its like... its like my mind is telling me to kill without hesitation, but my heart is telling me its wrong and I should stop and think about what I do before I do it..." He took a deep breath and looked at Pastelle agian. "I just need someone with me. Someone that keeps my mind at bay. There are only two cats that have broken through to me... and you're the second one."

Pastelle took a heavy breath as the tom continued on with his speech, and she almost shook as it concluded. "I- I- I think I understand what you mean. About he heart-and-mind thing." She ventured first.

"All cats have some sort of situation like that, except, yours seems more severe... you have to find a balance of your emotions." The molly said. That was the easy part, though.

At the next part, her gaze was stuck to the ground- this was harder to make out. Slash was... how would Pastelle describe him? Definitely a furball of problems, whether good or bad...

Was it good, that her presence comforted Slash? That Slash favored her? A little trickling thought ran through her head when she remembered how he killed for his past 'favored' cat. Would Slash do the same to her?

"I hope that liking me would be a good thing," she said slowly, her voice full of emotion, finally raising her amber gaze off of the ground.

dino. December 27th, 2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 98872)
Pastelle took a heavy breath as the tom continued on with his speech, and she almost shook as it concluded. "I- I- I think I understand what you mean. About he heart-and-mind thing." She ventured first.

"All cats have some sort of situation like that, except, yours seems more severe... you have to find a balance of your emotions." The molly said. That was the easy part, though.

At the next part, her gaze was stuck to the ground- this was harder to make out. Slash was... how would Pastelle describe him? Definitely a furball of problems, whether good or bad...

Was it good, that her presence comforted Slash? That Slash favored her? A little trickling thought ran through her head when she remembered how he killed for his past 'favored' cat. Would Slash do the same to her?

"I hope that liking me would be a good thing," she said slowly, her voice full of emotion, finally raising her amber gaze off of the ground.

Slash's eyes searched hers. "I know what you're thinking," he murmured. "I didn't kill for Doe. When she was killed, I went mad. With no one to hold me back, I killed randomly. Eventualy I guess I went too far, and I went mad. I-I'm sorry about your mother. I wasn't thinking clearly." He jumped out of the tree. "and it will be. Liking you, I mean. And I do need to get control of my emotions. But I can only do that if I have someone with me. I known I'm the DS, but I don't live in the camp." He glanced at the tree. "There's a hole in the tree. Further up. That's where I live. I'm afraid that if I live near other cats, I'll snap and kill them all, just like I did to the Clan cats." He took a deep breath. It felt good to let that all out. Like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.