Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89)

monfang December 19th, 2016 12:42 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 85079)
Slash tilted his head and was silent for a few moments, then replied, "Now why would I follow you? I don't need any rewards. I have all I possibly can have. I need nothing." Then he turned back to Pastelle and mewed, "Now. Your answer?" @Gusty.

"Oh yes, I am curious about this as well, Pastelle." Onyx said and sat on his huanches.
(btw, Onyx knows everyone cause he's a guard, he knows who comes and goes...)

Gusty December 19th, 2016 04:15 PM

(Ahhh sorry for not responding sooner @Tiny Moony @FoxyFanGirl )
Pastelle’s eyes hardened as the new feline, Onyx, stepped in. Both of them were brats; both of them were arrogant and believed that they should be in charge. Both of them didn’t deserve anything more than a flea. They were not worth an ounce of her time, and yet she was standing there besides them. If the molly even dared to leave, the pair would definitely chase her off and claw her ears until they bled.

“Oh, okay, you want to know the truth.” She said, looking from tom to tom, flicking her tail as if the situation wasn’t as major as it really was. “Okay then, you know what? It ain’t gonna do me well if I keep it a secret. Skyfur was my mother.” Her orbs turned into hardened stone as she turned towards Slash, digging her paws into the ground as the secret was finally exposed.

“And great, you killed her. I don’t feel any pity, if that’s what you’re wondering. She was a clan cat. Nothing that I deal with anymore. I hate the clans as much as you two do.” The molly hissed. “I don’t understand the significance of me confirming it though. You already know the answer from the very beginning.”

dino. December 19th, 2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 85453)
(Ahhh sorry for not responding sooner @Tiny Moony @FoxyFanGirl )
Pastelle’s eyes hardened as the new feline, Onyx, stepped in. Both of them were brats; both of them were arrogant and believed that they should be in charge. Both of them didn’t deserve anything more than a flea. They were not worth an ounce of her time, and yet she was standing there besides them. If the molly even dared to leave, the pair would definitely chase her off and claw her ears until they bled.

“Oh, okay, you want to know the truth.” She said, looking from tom to tom, flicking her tail as if the situation wasn’t as major as it really was. “Okay then, you know what? It ain’t gonna do me well if I keep it a secret. Skyfur was my mother.” Her orbs turned into hardened stone as she turned towards Slash, digging her paws into the ground as the secret was finally exposed.

“And great, you killed her. I don’t feel any pity, if that’s what you’re wondering. She was a clan cat. Nothing that I deal with anymore. I hate the clans as much as you two do.” The molly hissed. “I don’t understand the significance of me confirming it though. You already know the answer from the very beginning.”

"Of course I knew," Slash snorted. "Did you really think I didn't? By the way, I know just about every Thunderclan cat, ever. They were all fools. But now that I know you don't care... I'm tempted to let you live. But that depends on what you say." He dipped his head. "I said if you told me, I'd obey your command. So. What is it?" Slash felt as if the words were choking him. He didn't bow down to any cat, he followed his own commands! He hated this, but he had said he would, so he had to.

Gusty December 20th, 2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 85588)
"Of course I knew," Slash snorted. "Did you really think I didn't? By the way, I know just about every Thunderclan cat, ever. They were all fools. But now that I know you don't care... I'm tempted to let you live. But that depends on what you say." He dipped his head. "I said if you told me, I'd obey your command. So. What is it?" Slash felt as if the words were choking him. He didn't bow down to any cat, he followed his own commands! He hated this, but he had said he would, so he had to.

“Ah, ah.” Pastelle said, remembering how she had said something about ‘commands’ before. She’d nearly thought that the tom would cheat her off of their newly formed promise, or absent-mindedly ‘forget’ about it. She wouldn’t be at all surprised if that situation occurred, because Slash was doing one thing one moment, and one thing the next.

Keeping her eyes directly on the tom, the molly nodded. “Oh, all I’d like you to do is not kill or injure me in any way.” She wasn’t sure if the situation would work, or if that was a good deal to make at all- he might spare her, actually- but she’d rather not take that bold chance.

dino. December 21st, 2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 87818)
“Ah, ah.” Pastelle said, remembering how she had said something about ‘commands’ before. She’d nearly thought that the tom would cheat her off of their newly formed promise, or absent-mindedly ‘forget’ about it. She wouldn’t be at all surprised if that situation occurred, because Slash was doing one thing one moment, and one thing the next.

Keeping her eyes directly on the tom, the molly nodded. “Oh, all I’d like you to do is not kill or injure me in any way.” She wasn’t sure if the situation would work, or if that was a good deal to make at all- he might spare her, actually- but she’d rather not take that bold chance.

Slash curled his lip. "Fine," he muttered. "Deal." At least, for now, he finished silently.

Gusty December 22nd, 2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 89205)
Slash curled his lip. "Fine," he muttered. "Deal." At least, for now, he finished silently.

"Good." Pastelle growled back, satisfied for the moment. She paused, scraping the ground with her front paw, taking up the grass and soil underneath. It was an absent-minded practice, one that she did so often that dirt was often smudged onto her paws even after cleaning them off. "What now?" Her gaze locked onto Slash's. The molly was not sure if he'd still be hostile, or have a change in attitude. It could be either.

dino. December 22nd, 2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 92044)
"Good." Pastelle growled back, satisfied for the moment. She paused, scraping the ground with her front paw, taking up the grass and soil underneath. It was an absent-minded practice, one that she did so often that dirt was often smudged onto her paws even after cleaning them off. "What now?" Her gaze locked onto Slash's. The molly was not sure if he'd still be hostile, or have a change in attitude. It could be either.

Slash rolled his eyes. "I dunno," he muttered. "How about you go one way and I go the other, and we never have to see each other again? Deal? Good." With a flick of his tail, the tom swung around and walked away, but walked slowly in case Pastelle had somwthing to say.

Gusty December 24th, 2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 92102)
Slash rolled his eyes. "I dunno," he muttered. "How about you go one way and I go the other, and we never have to see each other again? Deal? Good." With a flick of his tail, the tom swung around and walked away, but walked slowly in case Pastelle had somwthing to say.

Okay. Good idea. The she-cat thought inside her mind, padding away from the tomcat with slight relief. She could hardly believe that Slash was trying to kill her one moment, and then let her leave the next. It was so unexpected, so strange, so unbelievable. Pastelle wasn't one of a strong imagination, but even so, the fast-paced last hour had seemed more like a dream than anything else.

And yet it was true, completely true. The tortoiseshell looked over her shoulder for one brief second, making sure that Slash was indeed walking away (and not plotting something behind her back). Okay. {Done with rp?}

CinnamonCookie December 25th, 2016 06:33 AM

He had no name, just a reconizable face. He walked up to the Dusk Sydicate territory that he has been smelling for a while now. He saw some cats and walked up to them, not caring that he was tresspassing.

dino. December 25th, 2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 95455)
Okay. Good idea. The she-cat thought inside her mind, padding away from the tomcat with slight relief. She could hardly believe that Slash was trying to kill her one moment, and then let her leave the next. It was so unexpected, so strange, so unbelievable. Pastelle wasn't one of a strong imagination, but even so, the fast-paced last hour had seemed more like a dream than anything else.

And yet it was true, completely true. The tortoiseshell looked over her shoulder for one brief second, making sure that Slash was indeed walking away (and not plotting something behind her back). Okay. {Done with rp?}

(No I kinda want them to find each other again and then Slash be literally sorry for waht he did XD) Noticing that the she-cat didn't have anything to say, Slash let out a silent sigh and climbed up a tree, then buried himself in some leaves and watched Pastelle for a moment. (And lets just say that Slash jumps from mood to mood quickly)