Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64479)

Kacey! May 8th, 2024 05:51 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendigo (Post 1586393)
Maplepaw screamed.

[activity, open]

Duskypelt looked up.

"Are you ... good??" the long furred she-cat asked.

Maybi May 9th, 2024 01:56 AM

Sparrowsong nodded as a sly smile parted her mouth. Praise always sounded so lovely in her ears no matter who it came from. She loved to be acknowledged, deserved it even. Her chest puffed out slightly in pride, as she let out a slightly exaggerated sigh.

"It's not easy being Windclan warriors but one day you will be just like us Quailkit. Just keep listening to Nightshade and I, and you'll have everyone's respect."

The calico she cat stretched flexing her lean muscles to show off to her sister even more, not that she was a particularly large warrior, but she had the thin lean build of most Windclan cats built to run on open fields.

"Oh Nightshade, my sister and I are probably boring you I bet. Tell me, heard any gossip around the clan lately?" She mewed to her friend.

@burntToast @Spookez.

Phoenix May 9th, 2024 08:58 PM

Petalsong sulked in the clearing.
@Lightningpaw666
@Dolomedes

Realm May 10th, 2024 11:28 AM

WhitePelt sat in the clearing, waiting for something, anything, to happen to make her life exciting

Tallstar May 10th, 2024 11:28 AM

stonetail trotted into the clearing after hearing the news of the win over the minks he was relieved but he knew there was a battle brewing up against windclan and he wanted to be prepared he looked around for any familiar faces

Tallstar May 10th, 2024 11:31 AM

Stonetails ears pricked at the mention of gosspi he wasn't a fan of it but he had a few questions about how things had been done recently. @Maybi

Realm May 10th, 2024 11:32 AM

WhitePelt knew there was news about a battle with minks, but due to her former kitty pet life, she didnt know what those were

Tallstar May 10th, 2024 11:32 AM

"Oh hello whitepelt I haven't seen you around lately how are the kits stonetail asked fondly he had a soft spot in his heart for her kits and well just kits in general. He sat straight his tail over his paws @Realm

Realm May 10th, 2024 11:33 AM

"they are doing fine Stonetail, thank you" Whitepelt replied, "they are almost apprentices now"

Tallstar May 10th, 2024 11:36 AM

Oh, that's lovely he says purring his eyes li up "Do any of them wish to become tunnelers?".Vinepaw told me he decided to follow in the pawsteps of his father and become a tunneler @Realm