Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

shaae_26 November 8th, 2020 06:07 AM

Re: Thunderglade

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops (Post 843202)
"Alright!" Brightpaw answered. Before whispering to Adderpaw,
"How about you go around, and I'll scare the rabbit towards you." They waited for confirmation from the other apprentice before moving.

"Ok!" Said Adderpaw. Then she went around and waited.

nykyrian November 8th, 2020 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 (Post 843264)

"Ok!" Said Adderpaw. Then she went around and waited.

Brightpaw dropped into a crouch. They slowly moved towards the rabbit. Once they were a fox-length away, they glanced at Adderpaw to make sure their friend was in position. Before they got closer to the rabbit, and whispered "BOO!" In a gravelly tone just for effect. Then watched as the unsuspecting prey neared Adderpaw

shaae_26 November 8th, 2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops (Post 843313)
Brightpaw dropped into a crouch. They slowly moved towards the rabbit. Once they were a fox-length away, they glanced at Adderpaw to make sure their friend was in position. Before they got closer to the rabbit, and whispered "BOO!" In a gravelly tone just for effect. Then watched as the unsuspecting prey neared Adderpaw

The rabbit was 2 fox legnths away from her when she leapt,and got the rabbit pinned. "Brightpaw! Help me finish it off!" Said Adderpaw

nykyrian November 8th, 2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 (Post 843314)

The rabbit was 2 fox legnths away from her when she leapt,and got the rabbit pinned. "Brightpaw! Help me finish it off!" Said Adderpaw

Brightpaw bounded towards their friend and the prey. They stood parallel to Adderpaw, and broke the rabbit's neck. The apprentice thanked Starclan for it's life, before asking, "Do you want to grab it? Then we'll go find Treefur"

shaae_26 November 8th, 2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops (Post 843506)
Brightpaw bounded towards their friend and the prey. They stood parallel to Adderpaw, and broke the rabbit's neck. The apprentice thanked Starclan for it's life, before asking, "Do you want to grab it? Then we'll go find Treefur"

"we'll both carry it, since we both killed it". Said Adderpaw.

Abyssopelagic November 8th, 2020 06:02 PM

Coldamber sighed happily. It felt good to be on the way back home, though she felt bad for not being able to stay longer simply because she didn't want to deal with Frostbreeze.
As they neared the border between WindClan and ThunderClan, she set her sights to looking for the herbs she saw in the ThunderClan Medicine Den.
Maybe some of this could be of use to her clanmates.
She quickly spotted some borage, one of the plants Bloompaw had showed to her, and padded over and nipped a few pieces off, turning back to Buckstar.
"Hmmm, do you knoww what borage is used for? I noticed there was a lot in the den, so I figured it would be important, if you carried that much."

@Slushie
((+ 2 borage))

dino. November 8th, 2020 07:25 PM

[ @Rainquail ]

Buckstar trailed after Coldamber as they made their way slowly back to WindClan territory. He took a moment to take a deep, deep breath, savoring the chilly air and the sharp scent of leafbare on its way. He was glad for an excuse to get out, away from the craziness of camp. Everything seemed so crowded lately. He slid down on his forepaws, arching his back in a drawn-out stretch before slumping forward onto his chin. The grass tickled his whiskers, and he inhaled through his nose again. "Coldamber, did you know that grass smells really good?" he mumbled.

He rolled over onto his back, his paws in the air, and blinked up at Coldamber as she turned to him. "Uh. I'm not sure. I assume it's useful, if there's a lot of it? Honestly, I'm surprised there's any left, I would have thought everything Lionwhisker had gathered would be dead by now," he added, mostly to himself, then cleared his throat and continued, "Do you know what it does? I think... I think I might have to start learning this myself, for when Frostbreeze screws something up."

nykyrian November 9th, 2020 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 (Post 843510)

"we'll both carry it, since we both killed it". Said Adderpaw.

"Alright." Brightpaw then picked up a side of the white prey

shaae_26 November 9th, 2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops (Post 843714)
"Alright." Brightpaw then picked up a side of the white prey

"Treefur!" Called Adderpaw
~~~~~~~~
Just finishing off her finch, Treefur heard Adderpaw calling her. She went to retrieve her vole from earlier, and aproached the 2 apprentices. "Nice job". Said Treefur, then gestured for them to follow her back to camp.

nykyrian November 9th, 2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 (Post 843892)

"Treefur!" Called Adderpaw
~~~~~~~~
Just finishing off her finch, Treefur heard Adderpaw calling her. She went to retrieve her vole from earlier, and aproached the 2 apprentices. "Nice job". Said Treefur, then gestured for them to follow her back to camp.

Brightpaw pranced slightly as they followed Treefur to camp