Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Juniperclan rp! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14561)

Leucos February 26th, 2018 03:55 PM

Re: Juniperclan rp!

Juniperstar stood up and shook her fur climbing back up on the leaders rock her tail was in the air and she sat down near the edge of it her ears perked up and her head held high now clearing her throat . She took a deep breath then exhailed " cats of Juniperclan gather around leaders rock for an ceremony ! " she shouted hopefully everyone would be able to hear she looked down and flicked her ears " brackenheart it is your time for an apprentice you will be mentor to wishpaw . Do you best to pass on what you know to wishpaw " she meowed she awaited their response
@Boba Fett
@Twilight01

Seraphon February 26th, 2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 475902)
Juniperstar stood up and shook her fur climbing back up on the leaders rock her tail was in the air and she sat down near the edge of it her ears perked up and her head held high now clearing her throat . She took a deep breath then exhailed " cats of Juniperclan gather around leaders rock for an ceremony ! " she shouted hopefully everyone would be able to hear she looked down and flicked her ears " brackenheart it is your time for an apprentice you will be mentor to wishpaw . Do you best to pass on what you know to wishpaw " she meowed she awaited their response
@Boba Fett
@Twilight01

Brackenheart's grin and happy face quickly turned serious again. He dipped his head,"I'll do my best Juniperstar," he then turned to face Wishpaw. He flicked his ear and walked up to the apprentice.

@Twilight01

Twilight01 February 26th, 2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 475902)
@Boba Fett
@Twilight01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 475905)
Brackenheart's grin and happy face quickly turned serious again. He dipped his head,"I'll do my best Juniperstar," he then turned to face Wishpaw. He flicked his ear and walked up to the apprentice.

@Twilight01

*Reads post* OH ************ UMMM)

Wishpaw turned to face Brackenheart and walked towards him. Her heart raced with excitement as she reached to touch bases with him. Her mentor had disappeared and she had been waiting to get a new mentor ever since!

I hope that's ok with you @CFVY, I don't know how else to explain her name other than that.)

Seraphon February 26th, 2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 475947)
*Reads post* OH ************ UMMM)

Wishpaw turned to face Brackenheart and walked towards him. Her heart raced with excitement as she reached to touch bases with him. Her mentor had disappeared and she had been waiting to get a new mentor ever since!

I hope that's ok with you @CFVY, I don't know how else to explain her name other than that.)

Brackenheart's heart was racing. He was a mentor!? He was just barely a warrior! How could he be a mentor to Wishpaw!? He just hoped that he was a good cat for the apprentice to learn from.

Twilight01 February 27th, 2018 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 475957)
Brackenheart's heart was racing. He was a mentor!? He was just barely a warrior! How could he be a mentor to Wishpaw!? He just hoped that he was a good cat for the apprentice to learn from.

Wishpaw could see the tension in Brackenheart's stance but she was just overjoyed. "What are we going to do now?" She asked, prompting him to take charge of the situation.

Seraphon February 27th, 2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 476060)
Wishpaw could see the tension in Brackenheart's stance but she was just overjoyed. "What are we going to do now?" She asked, prompting him to take charge of the situation.

Brackenheart smiled happily,"you know how to hunt, right?" He tilted his head.

Twilight01 February 27th, 2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 476161)
Brackenheart smiled happily,"you know how to hunt, right?" He tilted his head.

Wishpaw shifted her paws uncomfortably, "Well, sorta." Wishpaw was too embarrassed to say that her previous mentor had only taught her the hunters crouch, she had never actually caught anything, unless you count the elderly mouse that no one ate.

Seraphon February 27th, 2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 476164)
Wishpaw shifted her paws uncomfortably, "Well, sorta." Wishpaw was too embarrassed to say that her previous mentor had only taught her the hunters crouch, she had never actually caught anything, unless you count the elderly mouse that no one ate.

Brackenheart touched his nose to her head and then he flicked his tail, indicating for Wishpaw to follow and then he led the way out of camp. When they were outside of the camp Brackenheart turned to her,"Show me your hunters' crouch," he instructed.

Twilight01 February 27th, 2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 476171)
Brackenheart touched his nose to her head and then he flicked his tail, indicating for Wishpaw to follow and then he led the way out of camp. When they were outside of the camp Brackenheart turned to her,"Show me your hunters' crouch," he instructed.

Wishpaw hesitantly bent down. She crouched so her body was flat almost on the ground but her tail swished the leaves behind her.

Seraphon February 27th, 2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 476199)
Wishpaw hesitantly bent down. She crouched so her body was flat almost on the ground but her tail swished the leaves behind her.

"Good," he smiled,"Just remember. Silent," then he flicked his tail toward a patch of ferns,"See what you can find and catch there, and then bring it back here."