Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ⚡Malcontent⚡ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78578)

Spider. February 16th, 2024 05:23 PM

Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 1551793)
Creekpelt yowled in pain, kicking out and dislodging the annoying ThunderClan fleabag. He shook his head, then clawed the enemy's shoulder, leaving three red lines which immediately began welling with blood.

falling hissed still showing his determination he ran at a near by tree and threw him self on to the warrior who was slightly bigger then him

Blazimations February 16th, 2024 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritter (Post 1551796)
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather was lounging at the edge of the clearing, relaxing and enjoying the peaceful moment. Everything was calm until it wasn't, when the intruders were announced and the invasion made clear it only took a few seconds for everything to blow over into pure impure chaos, the scent of blood mingling in with the mixed scent of Riverclan and Thunderclan, eyes wide Garlic Feather felt himself thrilled to finally draw some blood from another clan, although he was an itty bitty bit pissed that said blood wasn't coming from a planned attack on Riverclans side but from another clans side. Leaping to his paws and unsheathing his claws Garlic Feather drew his lips back into a snarl and let out a caterwaul until something caught his eye, Flutter paw at the edge of the whole thing. Garlic Feather tried to keep focused as he searched for a target and then those cries for help made everything seem to involuntarily slow down as if someone had purposely forced him to turn and watched as Flutter paw was thrown backward, blood. The warrior who'd stricken down such a young apprentice even came back to finish her, Garlic Feather felt his blood boil, his eyes stung like never before as he felt tears steam down his face, he was quick to rid his eyes of the tears. There was no place for crying mid-battle. But if seeing red was actually possible it would have happened right then and there.The red warm blood was oozing over everywhere, over Flutter Paws flank and on other cats as well, the whole battle was full of blood so soon into it. Garlic Feather felt his formerly frozen self launch into action, something burned within him and gnawed at every inch of his being, engulfing every though every pawstep. That feeling was a big inferno of sheer rage and grief throwing him forwards, Flutter paw had been so young- so eager to learn and such a good apprentice. He'd have spent every second of his time with her doing it all over again and teaching everything all over again, she hadn't even the chance to become a warrior- her name her life. Gone, Garlic Feather could have swooped in to help but he didn't. He'd caught sight of the fight but instead of shoving through the big knot of cats enlocked in tooth and claw he'd made an assumption. He tried his best to seek out the unsightly killer of his apprentice, his friend, a potential warrior for Riverclan. Garlic Feather sought out the Flutter-Killer and the first thing he did was throw his weight in a ram-like style right at them hoping to knock them down if his thunderous approach hadn't warned them of his attack first. Hopefully all the noise from the battle would have done a good job at drowning his attack out. Garlic Feather had never wanted to kill something more in his life, perhaps this is what the whole Mentor-Apprentice connection lead to, sheer uncontrolled grief at the loss of someone so young, with such potential. Or maybe he was just drawing up all that grief from so long ago after seeing his own little ones die, and how they could have been such great warriors. Maybe he was just a little hungry that day, whatever it was that was striking up this new urge to kill, he was going to be using it.

(Lemme know what you want the outcome of this to be, I'd personally prefer some form of victory for Garlic cause he did just see his apprentice die but i'm open to other things like a draw!
If you're not keen on having Garlic try to fight your character go ahead and dodge the first move/ inform me! :heartbounce: @TherianInTheForest

[CENTER]Attachment 3153
Flutterpaw
Tags; @Fritter ; @/TherianInTheForest, open.

Flutterpaw watched, tears streaming
as fast as her blood, as Garlicfeather hurled himself
in to defend her. "Garlicfeather..." she choked out,
vision fading already. "D-don't be sad... I'll be... I... alright..."
so much to say, so little time! "Don't... miss me too much...
I wasn't... meant to be a... warrior..."
This hurt, this hurt so
badly. "Please... remember me... don't be... don't grieve...
You were a good mentor... a good... a really good mentor..."

She felt her body go limp. "I don't want to die... alone..."
she whimpered, but the feeling in her body wasalready fading. Flutterpaw closed her eyes and sucked in a massive breath- memories
flooded her, and then- peace. When Flutterpaw exhaled, she felt no
pain.
Only peace.
Eternal, everlasting peace.
Flutterpaw opened her hazel eyes, which were gleaming with
eternal youth, and walked away.

Willowfern February 16th, 2024 05:30 PM

Hawkstripe blinked open her eyes, and her ears flicked back in horror at the sight of cats flooding into the camp. This wasn’t good. Nonono.
She launched herself at the nearest ThunderClan warrior, not caring at all if this cat was already being attacked by his clanmate or not. This was an invader, and invaders had to be dealt with.
He saw the situation, with Firetail squashed beneath the warrior. He bared his teeth and leapt forward, aiming to knock the ThunderClan tree rat off of his clanmate- or at least off balance.
“How dare you set paw in our camp, ThunderClan rat!” He hissed angrily.

[ @Tiabirb @SpiritWolf_yt ]

alec February 16th, 2024 05:32 PM

@celeste

growling back at the warrior, curse that thunderclan rat, he struggled to regain his balance in order to strike the warrior but accepted he wasnt nearly heavy enough to keep the warrior pinned. he let himself be kicked off, dust swirling into the air behind him he widened his stance. now back on stable ground and not halfway ontop of another cat he was able to give the thunderclan warrior a look over. whatever he was looking for he didnt find it in the brown speckled molly, hissing a sharp exhale he launched at her again, moving to the left sharply right infront of her to avoid a possible hit he aimed for her right shoulder, though he wouldnt complain about getting a hit on her legs in either.

(perm for p much anything except kill, maim or blind is hereby officially given)

zozelen February 16th, 2024 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al3cc766 (Post 1551815)
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

literally about to exit the medicine den she bumped into something solid, causing both herself and the mystery cat, thunderclan by the smell of it, to stumbled. catching herself quickly she unsheathed her claws, the other cat illuminated by the stark light falling into the dim den she felt her heart beat faster. they knew cobwebpaw and the kits, -stars, the kits- were behind her, vulnerable and in the open. the cats tall shadow casting her in darkness she almost considered turning and making a run for it, every fibre in her body screaming for her to just suck up her pride and take the chance to run before the large warrior was able to attack her. blood rushing in her ears she was sure she could hear every single riverclan warrior out in the clearing and beyond, all the yowling and screeching adding up to a harsh hissing. she felt like her head was filled with cobwebs and clouds, everything moving impossibly slow and still too fast for her to process. wide eyes catching the shine of blood on the cats claws she felt her stomach twist, the sluggish feeling suddenly gone. entirely replaced by cold, cold like she had falled into the river during leafbare, the cold water filling her lungs threatening to drown her. she had to act now.
the next few seconds no more than a blur of white and red she found herself standing over a body. now further out of the den than before she was able to make out the cats features, a young apprentice, no older than her, horribly bloody and littered with deep cuts gushing blood and tinting their fur a muddy red.
young apprentice. young. apprentice.

she had just killed a child.

heavy breathing mixed with tears making her vision blurr and shake she was barely able to notice the other cats shallow breathing, she felt blood trickle down her side, had she been hit too?

(one more finchpaw @zozelen post then riversong @Littlesun0112 can jump in)
(i tried okay.)

In his haze of pain and fear, hearing what felt like endless battle cries and yowls coming from outside the den, Finchpaw was hit. Unable to even provide resistance, he fell hard onto the cold, cold ground, unable to even register who attacked him as his dull eyes watched blood spill out from his... neck? His chest, too. Starclan, everything hurt, Finchpaw could barely even remember a world where his reality wasn't filled with agonizing pain. He was so stupid. Why couldn't he just have- listened-

His vision swam and blurred, and he heard a horrified gasp from above him, sounding like it was coming from so, so far away. R... Riversong. His mentor. They... what would they do... once he...

Didn't come back?

Finchpaw didn't make a single sound as he died, eyes still open, but the light completely faded from them. His brown fur stained as he laid in a puddle of still warm crimson.

(@Littlesun0112)

Fritter February 16th, 2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TherianInTheForest (Post 1551818)

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay
Shadow hissed as Garlicfeather. He kept his eyes on the warrior and pounced at him again, claws out. He would knock down this warrior, he wouldn't let any cat stop him from helping ThunderClan win.

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather hissed sharply at Shadow Tail, his ears perked as he heard Flutter Paws dying words and let out a yelp of pain, emotional pain. If no cat had seen Garlic Feather in a battle frenzy and a bad mood, they were about to see it and feel the wrath of it right now. No more playing around. Garlic Feather stumbled at the pounce and attempted to sink his teeth deep into the cats ear- tear if possible and take vengeance on the move they'd done to Flutter paw, along with this he tried to throw them away from him so he'd get another chance to draw his strength up again. Garlic Feather had found that angry was now an understatement, and it wasn't an urge to kill anymore. It was a full on drive, he'd make this cat remember his name through injury. And in his head, he sent a prayer to starclan for strength in this battle, and for Flutter Paw to have had safe travels to starclan.

Aolani February 16th, 2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiabirb (Post 1551807)

Skunkstrike vs Firetail
--------------------------------

The larger ThunderClan warrior was unimpressed. What kind of move was that? Skunkstrike reared up, cackling madly as she let her weight plunge down onto Firetail, her claws scoring at his shoulders and back over and over.

Starlingflight vs Bravesky and Flutterminnow
---------------------------------------------

Bravesky would be dealt with in a moment, but Flutterminnow's attack would be intercepted. She took the tackle, flying onto her back with a heavy grunt, but the ThunderClan warrior was now trapped in her claws. She was down again, and eventually her grip slipped, and she looked up just as Bravesky brought their claws down onto her head. She tried to twist, but the blow landed, and stars danced in her blackening vision.

StarClan...is it time for me? Oh Featherkit....I'm coming... Starlingflight's last thoughts were of her kit, gone for so many moons because of her stupidity when she was young. Her vision went dark, and Starlingflight went limp on the ground.

//Note: Starlingflight is NOT dead, but unconscious.
@Lillith -Talonpaw @shoomy! -Fallenwish (Pls drag her out of the battle now pls ;w; ) @SpiritWolf_yt -Firetail/Bravesky

Crud. With the cat on her side down, she needed to leave immediately. She couldn't leave her there- maybe there was still hope for her- although, she was lying to herself a lot. She ignored that fact. As she stopped attempting to attack.

Try to get a good grasp on the body, she attempted to drag it away. Stop, she's waying you down! She can't possibly be alive! Don't risk your self like this! Ignoring the thoughts, she [ roll: 18 ] successfully hauled the body onto her back. She traveled at a pace of quick walking, trying to get to the medicine den. She stopped for a second. "Hey, Riverclan apprentice! Come with me!" They seemed big, so... "Also, this body is heavy, and I need help." She said quickly, powering through the weight of a cat as she moved as fast as she could.
@Spookez. @SpiritWolf_yt @Lillith @Spider-in-the-corner

Spookez. February 16th, 2024 05:43 PM

Flutterminnow

Oh god oh god.. Here comes fear, depression, and regret. DID I JUST KILL SOMEONE? Oh I want to throw up... Everything was.... Oh starclan. Starclan starclan starclan what have I done.. i want to die.. starclan i- Was she bleeding? What did I do? I can't feel my legs.. My heart it- Feral Thunderclan apprenti-

Talonpaw slamming right into her throat was enough for her. Her blood pressure dropped and she fainted. Talonpaw right ontop of her.

@Lillith | @Tiabirb |

f0rg0tt3n_v0id February 16th, 2024 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritter (Post 1551835)
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather hissed sharply at Shadow Tail, his ears perked as he heard Flutter Paws dying words and let out a yelp of pain, emotional pain. If no cat had seen Garlic Feather in a battle frenzy and a bad mood, they were about to see it and feel the wrath of it right now. No more playing around. Garlic Feather stumbled at the pounce and attempted to sink his teeth deep into the cats ear- tear if possible and take vengeance on the move they'd done to Flutter paw, along with this he tried to throw them away from him so he'd get another chance to draw his strength up again. Garlic Feather had found that angry was now an understatement, and it wasn't an urge to kill anymore. It was a full on drive, he'd make this cat remember his name through injury. And in his head, he sent a prayer to starclan for strength in this battle, and for Flutter Paw to have had safe travels to starclan.

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay
He let out a yowl of pain and backed off. He then jumped at the warrior's legs, gipping his front paw with his teeth, biting down hard, sinking his teeth in.

finley !! February 16th, 2024 05:48 PM

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @blxze. , @al3cc766 , @Poprock , @Tiabirb (in a minute cob will rush out to help her ^^)

[ 92 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
with a hiss and a flick of her tail, cobweb sunk into battle position to defend her den and her patients. no one was getting in unless they killed her. her eyes burned with barely spilled over tears that she blinked back. now was not the time for emotions, now was the time to help.