Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64480)

Bean November 3rd, 2023 04:42 PM

Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Lionpuff sleeps

[activity - closed]

Swiftheart <3 November 6th, 2023 07:32 AM

Swiftwind curled up to sleep, her fur rising and falling steadily as she fell asleep.

endlesshax November 6th, 2023 06:08 PM

WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

The silver colourpoint cat rolled over in his nest, blinking warily at the roof of the den as he scented the heather overhead. His sleep-crusted eyes squinted at the light coming in from outside, before they gave a disgruntled snort and rolled back over. Within moments they were dead asleep again.

@Kuwu

Kuwu November 7th, 2023 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by endlesshax (Post 1499504)
WARRIOR, Houndear (he/it/they)

The silver colourpoint cat rolled over in his nest, blinking warily at the roof of the den as he scented the heather overhead. His sleep-crusted eyes squinted at the light coming in from outside, before they gave a disgruntled snort and rolled back over. Within moments they were dead asleep again.

@Kuwu

Warrior, Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes/Smokeself

Emberdusk yawned as he woke up, wincing at the light for a second before pushing smokeself up and stretching out. Smoke looked over at his buddy who seemed to fall back asleep and padded over to it. He gently shoved them over to wake it back up. "wake up sleepyhead! cant sleep in all day you know!"

Swiftheart <3 November 8th, 2023 09:17 AM

Swiftwind sneezed.

paris November 8th, 2023 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 (Post 1500332)
Swiftwind sneezed.

Willowbrook lifted her head. Her blue eyes settled on Swiftwind. ''You okay?'' She tilted her head.

Swiftheart <3 November 8th, 2023 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynxyboo (Post 1500385)
Willowbrook lifted her head. Her blue eyes settled on Swiftwind. ''You okay?'' She tilted her head.

"i think i'm-" *Sneeze* "-Sick" *Sneeze, cough* "I cant stop-" *Sneeze* "-Sneezing and coughing"

Swiftheart <3 November 8th, 2023 01:46 PM

Nightheart yawned and woke up, her tail twitching back and forth. She looked over at Swiftwind who was sneezing and coughing. "You need me to take you to the medicine cat den?" Nightheart asked. "Yes please..." Swiftwind said, sneezing again. "What about Silverpaw?" Swiftwind asked. "I'll take care of her." Nightheart said.

tinypaws November 9th, 2023 06:29 PM

Mossear padded into the warriors den, tired and sore, after a long day of fulfilling his duties as a warrior. He was still getting used to it, after having only been appointed as a warrior about a moon ago. He removed the moss he had nestled into his large ears and set it neatly besides the patch of heather in the corner he normally slept in. Letting out a relieved sigh, he stepped onto the heather and curled up, making himself as comfortable as possible.

Finally, time for some rest.

He thought to himself, his eyelids growing heavy and eventually giving way to the strong pull of rest.

(kind of just a warmup lol, you can quote/reply if you want to though!)

Poprock November 11th, 2023 03:22 PM

Peachfrost slept.