Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   November Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57536)

*longfire* November 9th, 2022 10:49 AM

Re: November Gathering

Scalepaw turned his head then sighed" i won't kill you i merely completed my training" he replied then fiddling with his paws" if this is your first gathering then you should know this our gatherings can be hectic sometimes other times its peaceful the gathering is held every moon and all the clans come to join to tell about whats happened if you want you can stay with me until the gathering is over" the tom said then realizing he just remembered what the gathering was all about he was shocked his eyes was wide open as he couldn't believe it* i remembered!* he thought
@IvySpirit

SatoruSaki November 9th, 2022 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1304235)
Scalepaw turned his head then sighed" i won't kill you i merely completed my training" he replied then fiddling with his paws" if this is your first gathering then you should know this our gatherings can be hectic sometimes other times its peaceful the gathering is held every moon and all the clans come to join to tell about whats happened if you want you can stay with me until the gathering is over" the tom said then realizing he just remembered what the gathering was all about he was shocked his eyes was wide open as he couldn't believe it* i remembered!* he thought
@IvySpirit

---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan

FrogPaw nods, "o-okay..." As more cats flooded into the clearing, FrogPaw scooted closer to ScalePaw... She trusted him. "There's too many cats..." she mews...

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 9th, 2022 10:54 AM

((Are all shadow clan cats aloud at the gathering? I have SagePaw ))

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 9th, 2022 11:04 AM

SagePaw
Shadow Clan Apprentice
He looked at how many cats were at the gathering, but then he realized that's only Thunder clan and his own clan. "I hope I get to meet others!" He said in a happy-go-lucky voice. The white tom was looking around, searching for apprentices, he didn't know where they resided for this was his first gathering.

Cats: River clan: LilacBreeze

Shadow clan: SagePaw

Bump me after 3 days (( Call me Spirt =D ))

*longfire* November 9th, 2022 11:06 AM

[yes] @SpirtTheRat0w0

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 9th, 2022 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1304278)

(( Thanks ))

*longfire* November 9th, 2022 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvySpirit (Post 1304245)
---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan

FrogPaw nods, "o-okay..." As more cats flooded into the clearing, FrogPaw scooted closer to ScalePaw... She trusted him. "There's too many cats..." she mews...

Scalepaw looked around for a more less crowded spot for him and frogpaw as he saw one he got up" follow me" he meowed walking to the spot he sat down again

Burning'Flame November 9th, 2022 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firefly (Post 1304002)
Drizzlepaw
Light blue she with darker blue mask and tail tip

Lonely, lonely, lonely. That was her, sitting in the back, talking to no one, just thinking about the gathering. She hated gathering, they just made her feel awkward. So many cats, and not a single one talked to her? Its like she blended in... too much. She didnt want to be extra special or different, she just wanted to be good enough to be at least noticed, even if it was a bit.

She stared at the leaders and then the kits, she liked to gossip. But usually it was too herself so she ignored the kits and shrugged. She watched Sparrowstar scold them but she still didnt react. She just waited for something to happen. Something worth getting in trouble or seeing for herself. But now she had to try and make friends, hopefully outside her clan. Since no one inside her clan seemed to appreciate her, for as far as she was concerned and knew.

[Open to chat, be friends, and make her UNlonely!]

Burningpaw saw a cat sitting all alone. Being the extrovert she was, the apprentice decided to go and talk to her.
"Hi there! You looked a little lonely! Wanna talk??"

SatoruSaki November 9th, 2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1304283)

Scalepaw looked around for a more less crowded spot for him and frogpaw as he saw one he got up" follow me" he meowed walking to the spot he sat down again

---

FrogPaw
ThunderClan

She scurried over with her head down, as to avoid eye contact with others. This caused her to head straight into ScalePaw unless he was able to move in time.

nykyrian November 9th, 2022 11:19 AM

(My apologies if this isn't still available)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quasar (Post 1303831)
Goldenpaw of ThunderClan | he/him | open!!

Oh great, now the toads were here. Goldenpaw couldnt help but let out a snort as he walked them stalk in. Stars, how edgy could they be? It was no wonder how much people seemed to dislike them. Well, outside of the whole 'taking over clans' thing. That wasnt that cool of them. Scoffing, he turned his head away from the arriving group of cats, intent on simply ignoring them.

➴|Larkpaw|➶
He/They| WC:171

He didn't really want to socialize, that just seemed like a way to ruin his perfectly swell evening. But that's just what you did at gatherings, or at least that's what he assumed anyway, he'd never been to one before.

Their dark blue eyes roamed over the crowd of Riverclan cats, it seemed none of his siblings were here, except well Fennelcall but they actively chose to ignore him. So none of his family was here, just him. Which kind of sucked, as even if he had to socialize they much rather do it with someone like Kestrelpaw, than a total stranger. But it looked like that's who he'd be stuck with.

They choose their company rather stupidly wisely, picking someone who looked about as unimpressed as he did. Fully knowing that when he did that it usually didn't end well. Still he would try.

"You look happy to be here." Larkpaw said sarcastically, a rather hypocritical statement as the apprentice never looked happy to be anywhere, but that was usual.