Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sedgewater Valley (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78)

Princess Wolfie January 22nd, 2017 06:53 PM

Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 143941)

Taloncry licked his paw. "Oh, hello," he meowed, bracken tail waving as he stepped down to stand in front of her on the windClan side. (Half-complete, I can edit it in an hour or so if need be)

Miststrike jumped slightly. She looked up at the tom. "Uh...hello?" she said hesitantly.

Ludicrous Lunacy January 23rd, 2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Wolfie (Post 143944)
Miststrike jumped slightly. She looked up at the tom. "Uh...hello?" she said hesitantly.

"Ẅhat are you doing?"he asked, narrowing his amber eyes at her; he was not spending time beating around the bush.The tom's tail flicked.

Princess Wolfie January 25th, 2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 144365)

"Ẅhat are you doing?"he asked, narrowing his amber eyes at her; he was not spending time beating around the bush.The tom's tail flicked.

"Something a normal warrior would be doing. I'm patrolling the border," Miststrike replied somewhat defiantly, her fur bristling a bit. "You're lucky you're on your side."
((*squeals because I want to know what shall happen* XD))

Ludicrous Lunacy January 25th, 2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Wolfie (Post 146829)
"Something a normal warrior would be doing. I'm patrolling the border," Miststrike replied somewhat defiantly, her fur bristling a bit. "You're lucky you're on your side."
((*squeals because I want to know what shall happen* XD))

"Am I?" meowed the tom calmly, stepping over the scent line. "So, how are you?" he asked, flicking his bracken-colored tail. Amber eyes glinting, he surveyed the she-cat--if she attacked, he knew what to do--get her over the border, call out that he was attacked...

Princess Wolfie January 25th, 2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 146889)

"Am I?" meowed the tom calmly, stepping over the scent line. "So, how are you?" he asked, flicking his bracken-colored tail. Amber eyes glinting, he surveyed the she-cat--if she attacked, he knew what to do--get her over the border, call out that he was attacked...

Miststrike's fur bristled higher; something about this tom's attitude made her upset. "Get back on your side, or else!" she growled, deciding to give the tom a chance before attacking.

Ludicrous Lunacy January 25th, 2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Wolfie (Post 146898)
Miststrike's fur bristled higher; something about this tom's attitude made her upset. "Get back on your side, or else!" she growled, deciding to give the tom a chance before attacking.

"Or else what?" He took a step closer to the molly and blinked, fur entirely flat and gaze completely calm.

Princess Wolfie January 25th, 2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 146906)

"Or else what?" He took a step closer to the molly and blinked, fur entirely flat and gaze completely calm.

Miststrike hissed in frustration. "You're really testing your luck, aren't you?" She gritted her teeth in an upset manner.

Ludicrous Lunacy January 25th, 2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Wolfie (Post 146987)
Miststrike hissed in frustration. "You're really testing your luck, aren't you?" She gritted her teeth in an upset manner.

"Yes, I am," he meowed smoothly. "Now, why might such a friendly cat be on her own on such a lovely day?" he meowed, voice sarcatic.

Princess Wolfie January 25th, 2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 147020)

"Yes, I am," he meowed smoothly. "Now, why might such a friendly cat be on her own on such a lovely day?" he meowed, voice sarcatic.

Miststrike twitched her tail in annoyance. She stayed silent for a few seconds, then decided to answer, reluctantly. "I'm on my own because I planned for this to be quick and not run into annoying toms."

Silhouettes January 28th, 2017 03:13 PM

@MaskedBandits

Rippletail looked at Lemoncello once they have arrived to the place. A scared and nervous look crossed her face, but was determined to prove the Rouge who she thought was a loner that she was not scared. If they would ever have a life together, she shouldn't show scaredness. Rippletail was Moon-Struct over the tabby, and had asked herself to sleep with him.

Hesitantly stepping over the border, the Windclan scent hit her harshly. Rippletail had to hide the disgust in her gaze, before sniffing at a small bush. "Will this do?" She asked, looking at the tom she thought loved her. The image of the two sleeping side-by-side made her fuzzy with joy. May-maybe one day... he could father her kits? The thought practically made her leap in joy, yet her green eyes were shining as Rippletail looked a little dreamily at him.