Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Citrus's Hypokits (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52622)

ciitrus--fruitz January 29th, 2023 10:24 AM

Re: Citrus's Hypokits

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1359202)
Parent 1: Nightdream
Parent 2: Copperhollow
Additional Parents:
Number of Kits: four
Specific Requests:
Mention: @ciitrus--fruitz

Accepted! Your full price will be 200kk. Would you say Copperhollow is brown or ginger?

dino. January 29th, 2023 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciitrus--fruitz (Post 1359362)
Accepted! Your full price will be 200kk. Would you say Copperhollow is brown or ginger?

probably more on the ginger side!

ciitrus--fruitz January 30th, 2023 06:27 AM

bump!

Apollo. January 30th, 2023 10:02 AM

(Your art is just too good :eyes:)
Parent 1: (please include a visual ref if you can) Violetslash (this but rosette's rather than classic tabby stripes)
Parent 2: (please include a visual ref if you can) I don't have a image of her fling, so I hope a physical description is okay!

A pure white tom cat with green eyes, folded ears and sleek, long fur. He is on the shorter side and has stocky build, think green eyed Whitestorm but shorter and with folded ears.
Number of Kits: 2 please!
Specific Requests: Seeing as Vi' is on the older side both kits should be pretty small ^^

ciitrus--fruitz January 30th, 2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollo. (Post 1359960)
(Your art is just too good :eyes:)
Parent 1: (please include a visual ref if you can) Violetslash (this but rosette's rather than classic tabby stripes)
Parent 2: (please include a visual ref if you can) I don't have a image of her fling, so I hope a physical description is okay!

A pure white tom cat with green eyes, folded ears and sleek, long fur. He is on the shorter side and has stocky build, think green eyed Whitestorm but shorter and with folded ears.
Number of Kits: 2 please!
Specific Requests: Seeing as Vi' is on the older side both kits should be pretty small ^^

Accepted! Your full price will be 100kk. I'll draw the kits a little younger than I usually do as well as making them smaller.

ciitrus--fruitz January 30th, 2023 07:16 PM

bump!

ciitrus--fruitz January 31st, 2023 06:32 AM

bump!

ciitrus--fruitz February 1st, 2023 04:19 PM

bump!

ciitrus--fruitz February 3rd, 2023 03:31 PM

bump!

xavier. February 24th, 2023 10:58 PM

Parent 1
The Father: A tall and lanky black tom with a white tail tip, white chest patch, and one white patch over his right eye

Parent 2
The 'Mother' [While not shown in the picture they have classic tabby markings where the gray is]

Additional Parents
-

Number of Kits

Specific Requests
-

Mention
@ciitrus--fruitz