Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64411)

Akira April 20th, 2021 04:17 PM

Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 977007)
Stormpaw didn't even announce the scores. Instead she scented the air and soon located a thrush. Stormpaw dropped down into her hunting crouch and crept forward. A few heartbeats later, she was returning to Sparkpaw with a thrush in her jaws.

Sparkpaw huffed. "I feel like StarClan's giving you luck..."

Quickpaw April 20th, 2021 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 977049)
Sparkpaw huffed. "I feel like StarClan's giving you luck..."

"You're doing great, too," Stormpaw meowed, setting down the thrush so that Sparkpaw could tell what she was saying.

Akira April 20th, 2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 977054)
"You're doing great, too," Stormpaw meowed, setting down the thrush so that Sparkpaw could tell what she was saying.

Sparkpaw tilted her head. That was true: at least it would feed the Clan. "Yeah, I guess so...."

Quickpaw April 20th, 2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 977067)
Sparkpaw tilted her head. That was true: at least it would feed the Clan. "Yeah, I guess so...."

"If you keep feeling sorry for yourself you'll never catch anything," Stormpaw gave her friend a playful flick on the ear with her tail.

Akira April 20th, 2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 977073)
"If you keep feeling sorry for yourself you'll never catch anything," Stormpaw gave her friend a playful flick on the ear with her tail.

Sparkpaw grinned, narrowing her eyes. "What makes you think that? I just want you to drop your guard!" She laughed, racing through the bushes. "Try and catch me!"

Quickpaw April 20th, 2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 977090)
Sparkpaw grinned, narrowing her eyes. "What makes you think that? I just want you to drop your guard!" She laughed, racing through the bushes. "Try and catch me!"

Stormpaw chased after Sparkpaw, hardly noticing where they were going, only focused on touching Sparkpaw.

Akira April 20th, 2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 977097)
Stormpaw chased after Sparkpaw, hardly noticing where they were going, only focused on touching Sparkpaw.

Sparkpaw laughed, weaving between fallen trees. "Think you can keep up?!"

Quickpaw April 20th, 2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry_Jay (Post 976335)
Orangepelt stared at her then shook his head, "Apologies, I had assumed no one would be over here in the rain."

"Well, I guess you were wrong," Stormpaw meowed.

Quickpaw April 20th, 2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 977104)
Sparkpaw laughed, weaving between fallen trees. "Think you can keep up?!"

Stormpaw's shoulder hurt and she slowed down, but only for a heartbeat. She caught glimpses of Sparkpaw through the trees and followed those.

MelonMile April 20th, 2021 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 977119)
"Well, I guess you were wrong," Stormpaw meowed.

Orangepelt exhaled through his nose, "Olivespots, do you know this cat? How long have they been here?"

"No and not long enough for you to get upset about," said Olivespots still smiling. "What is your name?" he asked to the apprentice.