Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28)

Snips October 12th, 2023 02:37 PM

Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynxyboo (Post 1486543)
Open Role-Play
Wolfhowl, a ShadowClan tom, stalked along a ditch in ShadowClan territory. Tall pine and nettle trees surrounded the muscular, gray-black tom. His dark blue eyes were slitted as Wolfhowl crouched, slowly moving forward as he stalked a finch. Suddenly, the finch let out an alarm call and fluttered off.
''Great StarClan!'' Wolfhowl hissed furiously. He gave an angry lash of his tail, his ears flattening against his head. ''The finch's scent was heading towards me, not the other way around,'' He snapped. Wolfhowl's sleek fur was fluffed up, especially his tail. It lashed angrily, and Wolfhowl glared at his Clanmate, [ insert name here ], as they approached. ''What in StarClan is wrong with you? You scared off the finch I was hunting!'' He curled his lips back in the beginnings of a snarl, baring his teeth.

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
The black-and-white tabby she-cat raised her head, startled. "I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, blinking her one good eye at him. She felt distinctly uncomfortable talking to a cat while she had that awful scar down the left side of her face. "I didn't mean to scare it away." She looked down self-consciously, trying to hide the scar.
(Well, this is certainly a coincidence :) )

paedyn October 12th, 2023 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm (Post 1486563)
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
The black-and-white tabby she-cat raised her head, startled. "I-I'm sorry," she mumbled, blinking her one good eye at him. She felt distinctly uncomfortable talking to a cat while she had that awful scar down the left side of her face. "I didn't mean to scare it away." She looked down self-consciously, trying to hide the scar.
(Well, this is certainly a coincidence :) )

Wolfhowl realized how harsh he had been towards the she-cat. Shadowlight wasn't a very experienced warrior, and she was very young. 14 moons, at least, he realized. Wolfhowl's tail drooped. ''I-I'm sorry,'' He murmured. ''I shouldn't have been so harsh with you. You're young, and you have a lot to learn.'' The tom sat down. ''You're a young, inexperienced warrior. You don't know any better, Shadowlight, but, you have to use your nose. If there's prey, then there may be a cat around hunting it. Please, please, be more cautious of your surroundings.''
__________________________________________________ ________
(Wolfhowl is about 19 moons :p)

Snips October 12th, 2023 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynxyboo (Post 1486573)
Wolfhowl realized how harsh he had been towards the she-cat. Shadowlight wasn't a very experienced warrior, and she was very young. 14 moons, at least, he realized. Wolfhowl's tail drooped. ''I-I'm sorry,'' He murmured. ''I shouldn't have been so harsh with you. You're young, and you have a lot to learn.'' The tom sat down. ''You're a young, inexperienced warrior. You don't know any better, Shadowlight, but, you have to use your nose. If there's prey, then there may be a cat around hunting it. Please, please, be more cautious of your surroundings.''
__________________________________________________ ________
(Wolfhowl is about 19 moons :p)

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight nodded, but didn't lift her head. "Yes…okay," she said quietly. She was mad at herself for messing up this cat's hunt, and he seemed pretty nice when he wasn't yelling. "W-who are you?" she asked shyly, forcing herself to meet his gaze. C'mon, Shadowlight, make some conversation! It's not going to kill you.

paedyn October 12th, 2023 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm (Post 1486585)
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight nodded, but didn't lift her head. "Yes…okay," she said quietly. She was mad at herself for messing up this cat's hunt, and he seemed pretty nice when he wasn't yelling. "W-who are you?" she asked shyly, forcing herself to meet his gaze. C'mon, Shadowlight, make some conversation! It's not going to kill you.

Wolfhowl chuckled. His tail curled neatly around his paws, the tom purred softly. ''My name is Wolfhowl.''

Snips October 12th, 2023 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynxyboo (Post 1486586)
Wolfhowl chuckled. His tail curled neatly around his paws, the tom purred softly. ''My name is Wolfhowl.''

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
"Nice to meet you, W-Wolfhowl. Other then me scaring your prey, how are you?" Her tail flicked and she kept looking away from him, avoiding eye contact. His eyes did something to her, made her happy and nervous all at once.
(Here goes another romance…if you're okay with that.)

paedyn October 12th, 2023 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm (Post 1486598)
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
"Nice to meet you, W-Wolfhowl. Other then me scaring your prey, how are you?" Her tail flicked and she kept looking away from him, avoiding eye contact. His eyes did something to her, made her happy and nervous all at once.
(Here goes another romance…if you're okay with that.)

(That's fine lol)

Snips October 12th, 2023 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynxyboo (Post 1486599)
(That's fine lol)

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight managed to keep her voice steady as she answered. "I'm good, thank you," she said, glancing up at the sky. "Nice day, isn't it?" She felt herself blushing as she finally met his eyes.

paedyn October 12th, 2023 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm (Post 1486602)
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight managed to keep her voice steady as she answered. "I'm good, thank you," she said, glancing up at the sky. "Nice day, isn't it?" She felt herself blushing as she finally met his eyes.

Wolfhowl nodded. ''Very nice..'' He murmured. Suddenly, he stood up and padded over to Shadowlight, pressing his cheek to hers for a moment, his tail intertwining with hers. Wolfhowl whispered in the she-cat's ear. ''I think you know how I feel,'' He murmured. ''At moonhigh, meet me at Sunkissed Creek,'' Wolfhowl purred softly before bounding away, turning back to catch Shadowlight's eye. ''Make sure that you're not caught!'' He called back.

(I don't mean this in a bad way btw)

Snips October 12th, 2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynxyboo (Post 1486604)
Wolfhowl nodded. ''Very nice..'' He murmured. Suddenly, he stood up and padded over to Shadowlight, pressing his cheek to hers for a moment, his tail intertwining with hers. Wolfhowl whispered in the she-cat's ear. ''I think you know how I feel,'' He murmured. ''At moonhigh, meet me at Sunkissed Creek,'' Wolfhowl purred softly before bounding away, turning back to catch Shadowlight's eye. ''Make sure that you're not caught!'' He called back.

(I don't mean this in a bad way btw)

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight stood there, feeling weak. That was sudden. she thought, her mind whirling. Well, guess I'm going to the creek tonight.

(That's okay, but boy does Wolfhowl need to learn the term "Bringing it up gently" lol)

paedyn October 12th, 2023 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm (Post 1486614)
Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight stood there, feeling weak. That was sudden. she thought, her mind whirling. Well, guess I'm going to the creek tonight.

(That's okay, but boy does Wolfhowl need to learn the term "Bringing it up gently" lol)

(Lol. Wolfhowl is quick to anger, and Shadowlight may be the only cat able to calm him down.)