Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

~Silverkit~ March 29th, 2019 07:08 AM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 582519)
@Rosemew @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly @Shivers
----------------------------------------------
Adderfrost turned toward Redkit, letting out a happy purr as he saw him walking toward him. He grabbed the little tom by the scruff and dropped him onto one of his paws to see what he would do.

He looked up at Foxjump. "Redkit for this one."

Foxjump paused. "It's fine, he won't be mad." She whispered back but it was a lie.
She nodded "Yeah".

(Can I add a kit in here?)

Branch of Life March 29th, 2019 11:16 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 582485)

Waterpaw nodded her head in agreement at his first statement. She cleaned her ears again, but stopped when he asked her why she was always cleaning her ears. Most cats would ask her this question and she would ignore it, but she trusted him. "Whenever I clean my ears I imagine my adoptive mother who would lick behind my ears.", Waterpaw replied.

That’s a better answer than what most cats would say.” He chuckled. He had gone hunting earlier so he trotted over to the prey pile to pick up a little food. He chose a tiny mouse and took a bite out of it. It was juicier than he expected and then said “Want some? It’s juicy.

Aroogi March 29th, 2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 582528)
Foxjump paused. "It's fine, he won't be mad." She whispered back but it was a lie.
She nodded "Yeah".

(Can I add a kit in here?)

@Shivers @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly @Rosemew

Adderfrost's heart lurched as he saw fear flash in his mates eyes. He scooped Redkit closer to his chest, his heart pounding.

"Ashstep is..." He paused, his fluffy siamese tail flicking nervously."...ruthless... he won't stop until he has you." He searched Foxjump's green gaze. He still saw fear there and he knew it reflected in his eyes too. He was terrified of Ashstep, knowing he was over protective and kinda hostile. He gave a gulp, licking Redkit's fluffy ginger pelt to sooth himself.

silvertail000 March 29th, 2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 582338)

Troutkit let out a wail.

Foxbreeze licked Troutkit and nudged him more towards her belly.

~Silverkit~ March 29th, 2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 582578)
@Shivers @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly @Rosemew

Adderfrost's heart lurched as he saw fear flash in his mates eyes. He scooped Redkit closer to his chest, his heart pounding.

"Ashstep is..." He paused, his fluffy siamese tail flicking nervously."...ruthless... he won't stop until he has you." He searched Foxjump's green gaze. He still saw fear there and he knew it reflected in his eyes too. He was terrified of Ashstep, knowing he was over protective and kinda hostile. He gave a gulp, licking Redkit's fluffy ginger pelt to sooth himself.

Foxjump gave him a confident look. "He doesn't want me. He said so himself. And about how you said he was in Starclan." She hesitated "What if he wasn't in Starclan?". The sight of the dead rogue appeared in her head and a shiver ran down her spine.

Crystalwhisker March 29th, 2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Something (Post 582351)
Foxbreeze purred, looking at her kit as she waited for her mate to think of a name for their last kit.
@Greywind

"I think the last one should be Swiftkit." He said with a smile. @The Golden Feline @Silver Something

silvertail000 March 29th, 2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 582694)
"I think the last one should be Swiftkit." He said with a smile. @The Golden Feline @Silver Something

"Yeah. She looks just like me!" Foxbreeze purred. She looked at all four of her newly named kits endearingly.

Brilliance March 29th, 2019 11:19 PM

Today seemed like a nice day to relax. Just relax, nothing else. No running, pacing, or even moving about. What Passionstar needed was a moment's rest, where he needed to force his paws to just lay there and enjoy the coming to be nice weather. Leafbare was such tough, as always, but the tom did enjoy frolicking in the snow. It pelt did grow a bit thicker during the winter months, almost making him appear as some grizzly bear. For now, the tom decided he has been moving nonstop as always - it was out of Passionstar's norm to be just laying around since he liked to be on the move all the time. This time, he sat under a tree and enjoyed looking at all the cats before him.

(open)

YourAromanticAlly March 29th, 2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 582519)
@Rosemew @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly @Shivers
----------------------------------------------
Adderfrost turned toward Redkit, letting out a happy purr as he saw him walking toward him. He grabbed the little tom by the scruff and dropped him onto one of his paws to see what he would do.

He looked up at Foxjump. "Redkit for this one."

The small kitten let out a mewl of indignation, stumbling a bit after being dropped. He quieted down a bit since he was now being given attention, pressing his head against his father's paw. It was almost the same size as him!

@Rosemew @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @Shivers

Freesia March 30th, 2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 582331)
(Flutter bullies kits lol)

Icepaw let out a half purr half laugh as Flutterpaw pouted. In all honesty the snow white feline was pretty sure her friends pout was fake though it was possible it wasn't. Then she might feel a bit guilty but probably not much. "Of course I did silly," She chuckled giving a slight grin. This was a mix between seriousness and playfulness. Of course a senior apprentice would be able to hear a newbie like her. Even though Flutterpaw had pretty good sheath when she could her tail still. It was that tail of hers that gave her away. Taking a paw and ruffling the tabby's fur on her head Icepaw smiled. "You were as loud as a badger." She giggled teasing a bit. "Though if it wasn't for your noisy tail you might have gotten me." Giving a thoughtful look her ears twitched. Shacking her head Icepaw turned her attention back to her friend pleased she'd run into her. Even if it was Flutterpaw's tendency to prank her that caused them to meet she was glade. Finally a cure to her boredom. "Anyhow, how are you doing Flutterpaw? Still picking on kits? " The molly questioned smirking at the last question. Not only was she wanting to make the younger molly laugh she wanted a lot of reactions from her. What good was a conversation if Heather cat got into it? You can't get closer to a cat that way.

Flutterpaw mockingly nodded thoughtfully at Icepaw's teasing. "So you saying I need to cut off my tail," she answered, a serious look on her face. She was joking, of course, but these were the kind of jokes the young apprentice loved to play--being as mischievous as possible. Though it may sound messed up, Flutterpaw loved watching other cats squirm. Not in a bad way, of course. She just liked watching them get flustered because of her pranking. The best part to her was the fact that most cats didn't expect it out of her. Icepaw knew what she was like because they were good friends and they'd gone through this a million times, but most other cats saw her as this shy little apprentice who never spoke her mind. So when she ended up making a stupid pun or tried to sneak up on them, they were shocked. The apprentice rolled over with a small chuckle and replied, "Yeah, only when they deserve it. Which is most of the time." She looked up at her friend. "Those little mousebrains are the most annoying things in the forest, seriously!" she insisted.