Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

CheetahPelt July 29th, 2018 05:04 PM

Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* (Post 528931)
'Hm..I think Sandyfur would be a good name..Don't you think?'She asked her kits.

@Heatherfur

"Yeah! Thats exactly her color!' His eyes got big as he looked at his sister.

_Fern_ July 29th, 2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* (Post 528931)
'Hm..I think Sandyfur would be a good name..Don't you think?'She asked her kits.

“But that’s boring!” Sandykit looked to the entrance to the nursery and saw a pretty feather. “What about Sandyfeather?” She looked up at her mother.

IkeaMann July 29th, 2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heatherfur (Post 528935)
“But that’s boring!” Sandykit looked to the entrance to the nursery and saw a pretty feather. “What about Sandyfeather?” She looked up at her mother.

'Hm I didn't think of that..Sounds nice'She said. It sounded like a nice name to her it was something different.

_Fern_ July 29th, 2018 05:11 PM

@CheetahPelt
Quote:

Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* (Post 528939)
'Hm I didn't think of that..Sounds nice'She said. It sounded like a nice name to her it was something different.

Sandykit was pleased that her mother liked the name she came up with. The speckled, pale ginger she-kit suddenly yawned loudly. But I’m not tired! she told herself.

IkeaMann July 29th, 2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heatherfur (Post 528940)
[QUOTE=CheetahPelt;528934]@Heatherfur
@CheetahPelt

"Yeah! Thats exactly her color!' His eyes got big as he looked at his sister.

Sandykit was pleased that her mother liked the name she came up with. The speckled, pale ginger she-kit suddenly yawned loudly. But I’m not tired! she told herself.[/QUOTE]

Gingersplash laid down.'Well i'm tired..and it looks like you are too Sandykit. So i'm going to take a nap if that's fine with you guys..'She said.

_Fern_ July 29th, 2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* (Post 528944)
Sandykit was pleased that her mother liked the name she came up with. The speckled, pale ginger she-kit suddenly yawned loudly. But I’m not tired! she told herself.

Gingersplash laid down.'Well i'm tired..and it looks like you are too Sandykit. So i'm going to take a nap if that's fine with you guys..'She said.[/QUOTE]

“But I’m not ti–“ she started to protest but another yawn interrupted her. “Ok, I guess I am a little tired.” She rubbed a small ginger paw over her eye.

CheetahPelt July 29th, 2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* (Post 528944)

Gingersplash laid down.'Well i'm tired..and it looks like you are too Sandykit. So i'm going to take a nap if that's fine with you guys..'She said.[/QUOTE]

"Of course momma!" He meowed and padded around and around before snuggling into his mother's side. "I'll nap with you." He grinned up at her.

IkeaMann July 29th, 2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 528953)
Gingersplash laid down.'Well i'm tired..and it looks like you are too Sandykit. So i'm going to take a nap if that's fine with you guys..'She said.

"Of course momma!" He meowed and padded around and around before snuggling into his mother's side. "I'll nap with you." He grinned up at her.[/QUOTE]

Gingersplash was already asleep.

_Fern_ July 29th, 2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* (Post 528956)
"Of course momma!" He meowed and padded around and around before snuggling into his mother's side. "I'll nap with you." He grinned up at her.

Gingersplash was already asleep.[/QUOTE]

Sandykit saw her mother and brother asleep, so curled up into a tiny ball and fell asleep almost instantly, dreaming about receiving her warrior name, Sandyfeather

Calgary July 29th, 2018 05:44 PM

Harekit lazily stretched all four libs skyward before slowly opening both eyes. The yellow kit’s mewling was quite the wake-up call. His bright amber gaze slowly adjusted to the den’s dim lighting.
//
Rainkit noticed the slight movement from her brothers and immediately snapped her eyes shut. She pretended to sleep as she often did when Harekit and Chickenkit awoke to play. It wasn’t that she wished to avoid her siblings, but she didn’t want to be the first target of their attention either.
//
As if he had reached into her very thoughts to read them, Harekit turned around and began to nibble fervently at his sister’s ears.
“Mrwww…..I’m hungry.” He didn’t notice that Strawberrysplash was still missing from the nursery, nor did he realize that their mother’s usual place in the nest had long gone cold.
//
“Ouch!” she groaned, although more from shock than actual harm. “I’m not food!” Her whiskers twitched with annoyance, and she resisted the urge to bite Harekit’s nose.