Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36)

Tess_Potter January 20th, 2023 10:49 AM

Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Snowy Red

Wisteriakit mewled loudly, having woken from a nightmare.

Red'fur January 20th, 2023 10:53 AM

(( Mossfall ))

* She looked down at Wisteriakit when she mewled. She pulled her kit close and comforted her. *
" Shhh it's okay. Mommas here. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@~CherylBlossom~

Roody January 20th, 2023 10:59 AM

Cinderkit played with a bird feather that had loosened from a moss nest in the Nursery. It gave her great joy, as the feather distracted her from the reality of life. What a innocent young Cinderkit, as so much happened that she could not yet even think to understand. But someday she will have to face the world head-on and abandon the comfort of feathery distractions. It is simply the circle of life.

”Youthfulness is just the beginning.”

Tess_Potter January 20th, 2023 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowy Red (Post 1353064)
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked down at Wisteriakit when she mewled. She pulled her kit close and comforted her. *
" Shhh it's okay. Mommas here. "
@~CherylBlossom~

Wisteriakit cried and climbed on top of her mother. She laid down and nuzzled against her mother's neck.

Red'fur January 20th, 2023 11:40 AM

(( Mossfall ))

* She purred lightly and nuzzled her daughter back. *
" Nothing will ever hurt you while I'm around. I will always stop the baddies. "
__________________________________________________ _______________
@~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter January 20th, 2023 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowy Red (Post 1353092)
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred lightly and nuzzled her daughter back. *
" Nothing will ever hurt you while I'm around. I will always stop the baddies. "
__________________________________________________ _______________
@~CherylBlossom~

Wisteriakit purrs softly. "Love you, Mama."

Red'fur January 20th, 2023 12:16 PM

(( Mossfall ))

* She purred at the words. *
" I love you too my beautiful daughter. "

Tess_Potter January 20th, 2023 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowy Red (Post 1353117)
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred at the words. *
" I love you too my beautiful daughter. "

Wisteriakit falls back asleep.

(what are my siblings names?

Red'fur January 20th, 2023 12:32 PM

(( Mossfall ))

* She smiled and placed Wisteriakit back in the crook of her body curled around her, Poolkit, and Stemkit. *
@~CherylBlossom~

gs29513 January 20th, 2023 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ (Post 1349235)
Snailkit got a little scared when Antkit fluffed her tail out, getting agitated at what the smaller kit had said. But then, the she-kit challenged them! To a challenge! She challenged them to a challenging challenge! Well, Snailkit actually didn't know if it was challenging. They didn't know how long Antkit could stand on her hind paws. Snailkit sat down, looking up at Antkit with determined eyes. Carefully, they curled their tail over their small paws in a bit of a menacing way. The small calico sized Antkit up, trying to decide how to respond to this challenge. They wanted their response to be witty, and a bit scary. Snailkit wasn't very scary. They allowed themself a slow blink, letting their yellow gaze rest on Antkit's own eyes. "Why bet? Let's see it then." They said with a small nod. "Whenever you're ready." A smile bloomed on Snailkit's face. This would be fun! They'd get to beat an old cat at something! What fun!

(Sorry for the late reply!!!)
Uh oh. Snailkit was not deterred by the boasting and bluffing, and now Antkit had to stand to her word. Quite literally, in fact. And given her very recent failure at balancing, it wasn't looking too good. But wait! She was Antkit, thinker and genius extraordinaire! And she had a most brilliant plan! Backing slowly towards the wall of the den, till her tail was almost touching it, she smirked slightly, throwing a quick I hope you're ready to lose squirt! at Snailkit(wow it felt good teasing others about being short for once). Was her plan devious and just a bit dirty? Yes, yes it was. Was it probably her only chance to potentially win? Also yes, and so it was the course of action she would be taking. Puffing up her small chest in a rather pointless show of confidence, the small she-kit half-rose to her hind legs, before dropping down again in an odd, front-hopping motion. Sucking in the breath of champions, she began to count. Three....two.....one.....go!

As soon as that last, short syllable had left her mouth, she was up. Up onto her hind legs, tottering about on her hind legs for a moment before she seemed to find some stability. This was, of course, because of her cunning plan. Near to the wall as she was, she was able to extend her tail to it, keeping her at least from tipping backwards onto her rump. It didn't rule out the possibility of a frontwards tumble or a sideways one, but it did give her a little edge in the stability department. It was a horribly unnecessary trick, given that this was nothing but friendly nursery competition, but Antkit hated to lose, and was therefore firmly resolved to do anything in her power to prevent it from occurring. Now she just had to hope Snailkit wouldn't notice, or wouldn't call her on it.