Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30563)

Peril January 24th, 2021 10:49 AM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 906091)
@Christmassy Peril

Mousepaw

“I used to watch clouds too, it was quite fun, I’d do it with Dune after a long hunt, we’d sit down and watch the clouds make pretty shapes in the sky, it was wonderful,” He smiled wistfully, “Though, I haven’t played with bugs in a long time,” He chuckled, “But there’s no reason not to!”

l Brackenpaw l
She laughed, "Yeah. I almost forgot how much fun it was until a moon ago when I got bored in the Apprentice's Den."

Willowfern January 24th, 2021 10:51 AM

@Christmassy Peril

Mousepaw

“Also, if I remember correctly, beetles taste okay, they’re quite crunchy though,” He laughed, “Have you ever tasted a beetle?”

~Fierce~ January 24th, 2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 906096)
@Fierceclaw

Mousepaw

“So, I have to make my nest in there then?” He sniffed around it, “I’m not quite up to date on the pecking order here, May I make my nest anywhere in there that there’s not one or...?”

Smokepaw looked at Mousepaw. “You just have to find a free nest and say it’s yours.” Smokepaw mewed.

Peril January 24th, 2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 906098)
@Christmassy Peril

Mousepaw

“Also, if I remember correctly, beetles taste okay, they’re quite crunchy though,” He laughed, “Have you ever tasted a beetle?”

l Brackenpaw l
She laughed, "Once, as a kit. I was just so surprised that it flew in my mouth I bit down and ate it."

Willowfern January 24th, 2021 11:01 AM

@Fierceclaw

Mousepaw

“Hm, interesting...” Mousepaw meowed, “Where next?”

@Christmassy Peril

At this, Mousepaw burst into laughter, “Are you serious? Pfft, That’s hilarious!”

Peril January 24th, 2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 906116)
@Fierceclaw

Mousepaw

“Hm, interesting...” Mousepaw meowed, “Where next?”

@Christmassy Peril

At this, Mousepaw burst into laughter, “Are you serious? Pfft, That’s hilarious!”

l Brackenpaw l
She giggled, "It happened, I swear! It was so funny!" She rose a paw to itch her ear and got finished with that soon.
[You think that they can be friends?]

Willowfern January 24th, 2021 11:06 AM

@Christmassy Peril

Mousepaw

“That must have been quite surprising!” Mousepaw was still laughing, “If that happened to me I’d probably have the same reaction!”

Peril January 24th, 2021 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 906125)
@Christmassy Peril

Mousepaw

“That must have been quite surprising!” Mousepaw was still laughing, “If that happened to me I’d probably have the same reaction!”

l Brackenpaw l
She smiled and finally stopped laughing. "Okay, okay, did anything like that happen to you?"

Willowfern January 24th, 2021 11:14 AM

@Christmassy Peril

Mousepaw

“Well, this one time...
I went out into the forest to catch some prey. I was watching a bird fly overhead when there was a squeak and a mouse came running at me, apparently it was being stalked by something (probably the bird, it looked like a bird of prey) and I was standing over its nest, it ran straight between my paws, and I got an effortless dinner that night!” He chuckled, “It isn’t as funny as yours, but it’s a story!”

Peril January 24th, 2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 906131)
@Christmassy Peril

Mousepaw

“Well, this one time...
I went out into the forest to catch some prey. I was watching a bird fly overhead when there was a squeak and a mouse came running at me, apparently it was being stalked by something (probably the bird, it looked like a bird of prey) and I was standing over its nest, it ran straight between my paws, and I got an effortless dinner that night!” He chuckled, “It isn’t as funny as yours, but it’s a story!”

l Brackenpaw l
She laughed, "It's still funny." she said. She stretched and layed down, rolling on her back so ger stomach was facing the sky.