Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54)

~Breadsticks~ December 8th, 2016 05:39 PM

Re: SkyClan Nursery

Cinderkit mewled in confusion, What's that noise? She thought, slowly drifting off into sleep. The kit tried to stay awake but couldn't and she eventually fell asleep.

CinnamonCookie December 8th, 2016 05:40 PM

Crowkit scrambled into Leafmist's back. "I'm on top! Yay!" he said. Adderkit bounced around and hit gently on Leafmist's nose and then he jumped back. "Gotcha!" he proudly said. Thrushkit held onto Leafmist. "Begone, fox!" he said, biting her fur, but not touching her skin. Shadekit shook her head at the others and started to take the dirty moss and take up out, then she came back in a few minutes later with clean moss from the apprentices when they came back with new moss. She placed them gently and made sure that the moss was dry and bouncy, not getting on them.

Snake December 8th, 2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 68907)
Whiskerfur had just birthed five kits, she glanced at them," They are boring."
@Maplefur
@TheBread
@Snakekit
@starfall

Cucumberpickle sighed," Well they are just born so they aren't that active clearly."

A light orange tabby moved closer to his mothers belly. He was a little smaller (Can he be a runt?) then his siblings. (Also name reminder so u dont have to look back name Waspkit)

Maplefur December 8th, 2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 69307)
Crowkit scrambled into Leafmist's back. "I'm on top! Yay!" he said. Adderkit bounced around and hit gently on Leafmist's nose and then he jumped back. "Gotcha!" he proudly said. Thrushkit held onto Leafmist. "Begone, fox!" he said, biting her fur, but not touching her skin. Shadekit shook her head at the others and started to take the dirty moss and take up out, then she came back in a few minutes later with clean moss from the apprentices when they came back with new moss. She placed them gently and made sure that the moss was dry and bouncy, not getting on them.

"Oh no! You've beaten me. Leafmist allowed herself to fall to the ground. "Please don't feed me to your clan!" She widened her eyes to fake a pleading gaze to the kits- or at least, the ones she could see.

CinnamonCookie December 8th, 2016 07:19 PM

"We killed it!" Adderkit and Thrushkit cheered. "No, I killed the fox." Crowkit said. Shadekit replied saying: "No, you all worked together and beaten the fox."

Starfall December 8th, 2016 07:20 PM

copperkit let out a sqeak then nudged forward, his tail twiched as he began to suckle. His soft brown fur slightly ruffled as he began to squirm around, sliding closer to his siblings for warmth.

Mango December 8th, 2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakekit (Post 69433)
A light orange tabby moved closer to his mothers belly. He was a little smaller (Can he be a runt?) then his siblings. (Also name reminder so u dont have to look back name Waspkit)

Cucumberpickle firmly replied," Waspkit... For your mother's attitude I'll name you Waspkit."

Whiskerfur snarked," I don't have an attitude!"

Mango December 8th, 2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 69498)
copperkit let out a sqeak then nudged forward, his tail twiched as he began to suckle. His soft brown fur slightly ruffled as he began to squirm around, sliding closer to his siblings for warmth.

Cucumberpickle smirked," I'm naming the fifth one."

Whiskerfur sneered," No! I will!"

Cucumberpickle sighed," We'll negotiate, I suggest Picklekit, Almondkit, Northk-."

She butted in," I want Copperkit!"

Cucumberpickle paused," Okay. Copperkit it is then!"

Whiskerfur asked," Wait is it Cinderkit, Copperkit, Pebblekit, Waspkit, and ermm.. What's the last ones name?"

Cucumberpickle sighed," It's Sandykit."

Maplefur December 8th, 2016 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 69497)
"We killed it!" Adderkit and Thrushkit cheered. "No, I killed the fox." Crowkit said. Shadekit replied saying: "No, you all worked together and beaten the fox."

"You're right, and you know what? That's how warriors beat foxes too- one cat is no match for a fox, but if you work together then you can drive it out." Leafmist explained to the kits. She carefully got up after making sure they had all gotten off her back.

CinnamonCookie December 8th, 2016 08:06 PM

The Trio got off of Leafmist. "Really? Can you tell us more stories or battle techniques?" Thrushkit asked. "Shush, Thrushkit! But yea...can you tell us?" Crowkit asked.