Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Where Verity hides ( open to all) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14604)

|+sari+| February 17th, 2018 07:46 PM

Re: Where Verity hides ( open to all)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLeaf (Post 471949)
"Oh ok. Well what's your talent Crow" She asked curiously looking at the black tom getting off the hay bed smiling a little.
@Lightwhisker @RosePelt145

Crow gazed at his paws in embarrassment."I... Collect flowers for making medicine..."

GingaFan2249 February 17th, 2018 07:48 PM

Lightwhisker looked at Darkleaf. "But Verity is evil now, isn't she, joining Sano?"

GingaFan2249 February 17th, 2018 07:49 PM

Lightwhisker looked at Crow, and a glint appeared in her amber eyes. "That's...an awesome talent!" She purred. "You would be a great medicine cat."

Dark Queen February 17th, 2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightwhisker (Post 471969)
Lightwhisker looked at Darkleaf. "But Verity is evil now, isn't she, joining Sano?"

"No she wanted us to leave! Trying to protect us that has to mean she's our friend still..right?" She said getting a little anxious "That's why we're out her we're trying to get stronger so we can hurt Sano and Libtina possibly Lucifer since she said they would be back with him" DarkLeaf mewed.

GingaFan2249 February 17th, 2018 07:56 PM

Lightwhisker shuffled her paws anxiously. "I-I don't know about this." She stammered. "I still think Verity might mean harm, and Sano could still be after us. I'll be here in my barn."

Dark Queen February 17th, 2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightwhisker (Post 471981)
Lightwhisker shuffled her paws anxiously. "I-I don't know about this." She stammered. "I still think Verity might mean harm, and Sano could still be after us. I'll be here in my barn."

DarkLeaf took a deep breath "I'm gonna go explore around ok?" She said and padded out if the barn Hmm let's see anything interesting? she thought and saw a squirrel she crouched and padded closer she pounced on it biting into it she started eating it then trotted to a pond taking a sip of water "Verity would never hurt us on purpose would she?.." DarkLeaf asked herself. After 30 minutes or so DarkLeaf goes back to the barn.

|+sari+| February 17th, 2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLeaf (Post 471977)
"No she wanted us to leave! Trying to protect us that has to mean she's our friend still..right?" She said getting a little anxious "That's why we're out her we're trying to get stronger so we can hurt Sano and Libtina possibly Lucifer since she said they would be back with him" DarkLeaf mewed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightwhisker (Post 471981)

I gtg can we pause and continue tomorrow? ))

Dark Queen February 17th, 2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosePelt145 (Post 471987)
I gtg can we pause and continue tomorrow? ))

(Yeah)

GingaFan2249 February 17th, 2018 08:14 PM

(Sure thing Rose)