PDA

View Full Version : ~Coffebeans' Park~ {Open for all!}

Bandido
August 19th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Coffeebeans is a large dark brown tom who lives in a park. Naturally, cats would be territorial so he marks the park constantly. It only stretches to the stone walls that surround it, and he doesn't bother to go to the monster den/parking lot. He lets some cats come by or live with him but is very cautious even with his size.

savage scar
August 20th, 2017, 06:35 AM
The screech of wheels frighted the she-cat that was padding past the monster's den She jumped back as one moved out, it sending dirty water flying out her. She growled in annoyance as it hit her paws but kept going. The black feline glanced at the park, wondering if she should adventure in. She decided to just walk past, not wanting to get in a fight with another cat or dog. "I hope I find somewhere before dark, I don't want to stay out here any longer than I need to."

Bandido
August 20th, 2017, 02:14 PM
The screech of wheels frighted the she-cat that was padding past the monster's den She jumped back as one moved out, it sending dirty water flying out her. She growled in annoyance as it hit her paws but kept going. The black feline glanced at the park, wondering if she should adventure in. She decided to just walk past, not wanting to get in a fight with another cat or dog. "I hope I find somewhere before dark, I don't want to stay out here any longer than I need to."

Coffeebeans layed on the brick wall that surrounded the park, yawning and watching his territory like hawk. He suddenly sighted the She-cat wander in, did she not notice his scent markings he layed almost everyday? Standing up, the Tom jumped off and trodded to her and giving off a blank expression. "Miss?" He asked, stopping at least five tail-legths away to keep distance.

savage scar
August 21st, 2017, 04:51 AM
Coffeebeans layed on the brick wall that surrounded the park, yawning and watching his territory like hawk. He suddenly sighted the She-cat wander in, did she not notice his scent markings he layed almost everyday? Standing up, the Tom jumped off and trodded to her and giving off a blank expression. "Miss?" He asked, stopping at least five tail-legths away to keep distance.

She spun around to see the tom, She studied him slowly and said "So you must 'own' this park, right?" She meowed to him. She had noticed the smell of scent markers so she knew to keep out. "I would wander into your territory I just want to find somewhere to sleep."