PDA

View Full Version : Show You What A Girl Is!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Parker pulled the trigger and the bullet went straight through the side of Axel's head. He hit the ground, dead. The rocks covering up the entrance crumbled at the loud noise of the gunshot and fell down, revealing a bigger hole. Parker grabbed Axel and pulled him out right before the cave collapsed. Then he set him on the ground and looked down at the boy, his eyes watering.

Axel still had tears on his face and his eyes were closed, blood coating the sides of his head. He was pale and limp, but still a little warm.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Sammy collapsed to his knees and sobbed, staring at Axel's dead body.

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Parker bit his lip and held back tears, then stood next to Marinette. Axel was now completely cold, unmoving and extremely pale. But... He opened his eyes. They were vibrant. Bright and full of life. "Sammy... why are you crying..?" He said softly. Parker's eyes widened and he stood still. Was he dreaming?

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Sammy hug tackled Axel. "AXEL!"

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 03:14 PM
"Why are you crying..?" He repeated, weakly wrapping his arms around him and holding him close. Somehow, the gunshot wound was gone.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 03:34 PM
"Y-you were dead and I-I...." Sammy broke down and just sobbed.

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Axel frowned and kissed his cheek, then curled up with him and soothingly rubbed his back. "I'm alive now, Sammy.. it's okay.." he said softly, his eyes bright.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Sammy closed his eyes and leaned his head against Axel's shoulder.

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 04:05 PM
I'm putting your art request up in one of my albums on my profile)

Axel nuzzled his neck and smiled weakly, closing his eyes and running his fingers through Sammy's hair. "I love you." He whispered.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:07 PM
(YAY!)
"I love you too." Sammy said softly.
(Them: :truelove:
Me: :getlost:)

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Lol)

Axel held him close and smiled softly, then blushed and looked at Parker.

Parker blinked, then held Marinette's hand.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Marinette laced their fingers together and leaned against him.

Sammy stood up and picked up Axel, one arm under his knees and the other around his back. He walked to his house and slipped inside.

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Parker kissed her cheek, then led her back to the house.

Axel leaned against his chest and curled up in his arms, blushing and smiling softly.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Sammy fell onto the couch, clutching Axel against his chest.

Marinette closed her eyes and let Parker guide her.

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 04:41 PM
It won't let me ;-; )

Axel tried to be as close to him as possible. He was cold. He tightened his grip on his shirt and cracked his eyes open, resting his chin on Sammy's shoulder.

Parker led her into the house, then shut the door and let go of her hand. "What do you want to do?" He wondered.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:47 PM
"I don't know, whatever I guess." Marinette responded.
(;~; Nuuuuu)

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 04:50 PM
We need another plot idea. Do you have any ideas?)

Parker smirked and pulled her onto the couch, making her sit on his lap as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 04:53 PM
(Nope =/)
Marinette blushed and kissed him back.

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Idk either)

Parker smiled and fell back onto the couch, holding her close.

Axel fell asleep in Sammy's arms.

shark sailor
December 17th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Marinette smiled and leaned her head against his chest. "I love you Parker."

Poppyfrost
December 17th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Parker smiled as well, and blushed. "I love you too."

shark sailor
December 18th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Marinette smiled again and kissed Parker.

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Parker kissed her back and smiled happily, closing his eyes and holding her close as he wrapped his arms around her.

shark sailor
December 18th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Marinette smiled more and closed her eyes and listened to Parker's heartbeat as she fell asleep.

Poppyfrost
December 18th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Parker held her against his chest and stood up, walking to the bedroom. He got in the bed with her in his arms and then curled up in the sheets, pulling a blanket over both of them as he cuddled her. "Sweet dreams..." he said softly as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Marinette smiled.

(I came up with a plot :rainbowllama:
Sooo
Marinette is out and stuff, she gets shot or something like that, dies for real and comes back 10 years later like Jake but the twist is Parker got a new girlfriend or something like that =/)

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 07:43 PM
YES)

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 07:47 PM
(SWEET! Just gonna start the plot now, don't mind me...)
Marinette woke up and got out of bed quietly. She walked out of the house, looking at her phone for the nearest McDonalds. She didn't notice the man with a gun behind her and didn't have time to as she felt a searing pain in her back. She let out a scream that rang out through the neighborhood and dropped to the ground, blood staining the back of her shirt. The mad had vanished, leaving Marinette dying on the pavement.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:00 PM
;-; )

Parker walked outside, hearing a scream. "Mari?" He called, hoping it wasn't her. When he didn't get a response he ran to where the scream came from, his heart pounding. He approached Marinette and slid to a stop, tears already sliding his cheeks. "Mari!" He screamed, kneeling down by her and gently picked her up. "Look at me baby, everything's going to be alright. I'll take care of you. Listen to my voice. Open your eyes, Marinette!" He shrieked, shaking and feeling her blood spill onto his arms. "Look at me...!" He sniffled and held her close, leaning down and kissing her cheek. "I'll take care of you." Parker fumbled for his phone, then remembered he left it at the house.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Marinette's strange amber eyes slowly lost their glow and her heart gradually stopped. "I...... I'm................... I'm sorry." She breathed.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"N-No, Marinette..." Parker's eyes were so full of pain and agony. "Please..." he whimpered, holding her up to his chest so she could hear his heartbeat. "Don't leave me alone, Mari... I love you." He cried, shaking and sobbing.

(I'm crying ;-; I'm not kidding.)

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 08:12 PM
(Me too. And I'm watching my brother getting beat with a pillow.)
Marinette smiled sadly and her chest stopped rising, her eyes lost their glow entirely and her heart slowed to a stop.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Lol)

Parker hung her limp body in his arms, the tears flowing like waterworks. "Noo..." he sobbed, trembled and curling around her. "Noooo..." Then, it began to rain, almost as if the world was mourning her death as well. "You... you c-cant.. you can't l-leave me... p-please, Mari... I'm alone.. You make m-me smile..." He tightened his grip on her and the rain fell harder.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Riley was running over, an umbrella balanced on her shoulder, Alya, Adrien, Nino and Nani following. "Parker! Parker, what happened?!" Riley said, crouching beside him and staring at her dead adopted daughter. "Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no!" Alya screamed. Adrien started to back away then broke into a run and went to the only person he wanted to see right now, Eva.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:27 PM
EVA)

Eva heard gunshots, screaming and yelling, so she walked outside and saw Adrien running. "Adrien..?" She said softly, her eyes widening.

Parker bit his lip so hard that he started to bleed, and held her hand. "We were married...." he cried, looking down at their hands. They were like a puzzle. They fit together perfectly. "We loved each other.." he looked at their rings and laced his fingers through Marinette's pale and limp hand.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Adrien hugged Eva and sobbed into her shoulder. "M-Mari... S-she's..." He couldn't finish and just sobbed.

Mari's ghost lingered and she stared down at Parker. "I'm sorry my love." She whispered, kissing his head and she disappeared.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Eva shakily wrapped her arms around him and tears welled up in her eyes. "Marinette died..?" She breathed, holding him tightly and crying in silence.

Parker had a mental breakdown and a panic attack, hyperventilating and crying at the same time. "W-what am I going to do..?!" He looked up to Riley for help, his bottom lip quivering.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Riley sadly looked at him. "You know what Marinette would say?" She asked and she and ghost Mari said it at the same time, "Move on."

Adrien nodded.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Parker looked back down at her hands and broke down into more tears, slowly standing up with Marinette in his arms. "I cant... I can't just... 'move on'..." Parker whispered, then turned around and walked back to his house. Once there he lay his limp wife on the couch and covered her up with a blanket, before kicking the wall in anger. "WHY?!" He screamed, kicking the wall again and leaving a dent. "WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HER FROM ME?!" He slumped to the floor and curled up into a ball, sobbing.

Eva pulled him inside, then hugged him longer. "I'm sorry..." She whispered, the tears drizzling down her cheeks. She wiped her thumb across Adrien's cheek, wiping away his tears.

Frostfall
December 19th, 2016, 08:53 PM
My Form: Girl
Name: Kayla Yamada
Looks: round face with freckles, brown eyes with eyeliner most of the time she has lopsided hair with the left side of her head shaved, she has brown hair but the side that isn't shaved is dyed white.
Personality: Cool, smart, could and would beat you up
Crush/Love interest: Open but she kinda hates everyone so...
Pet: Mochi a chubby calico cat with seven toes on her front paws.
Other/Questions: Can Kayla be gender fluid?
Toothless & Stitch

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 09:13 PM
(Accepted!)
Adrien sniffed, pulling Eva closer to him. "I love you Eva." He sniffled.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Eva rested her head against his chest, soothingly rubbing his back. "I love you too, Adrien.." She sniffled and wiped away her tears, then bit her lip.

(Timeskip?)

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 09:24 PM
(A day or all 10 years?)

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 09:25 PM
All 10 years)

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 09:28 PM
(Mmmkay)
26 year old Marinette walked along the streets of her old home, looking around. She saw her house and saw 18 year old versions of Nani and Nino chasing each other around on the lawn. She looked over her shoulder and saw 25 year old Alya teaching a girl that was a replica, but far younger, of her how to jump rope. 25 year old Adrien looked up in surprise to see his dead sister. "MARINETTE!!!!!" He shouted.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 09:32 PM
25 year old Eva flinched as Adrien screamed, then looked up and saw Marinette. Her eyes widened and she froze.

Parker didn't hear the scream, but he was walking around with his new girlfriend, holding her hand tightly.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Everyone froze and dashed over to her. "Marinette!" Nani screamed happily, hugging her tightly. Marinette smiled and hugged her back then saw a woman with silvering hair walking over. "Nette." She said. "Ms. R." Marinette breathed, running over and hugging her. "You never let your hair grow out." She observed. "I like it short." Mari said, smiling.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Parker stopped, turning his head and looking at the crowd of familiar faces surrounding someone. He let go of his girlfriends hand and walked over, gently pushing his way through and looking at Marinette.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Marinette looked at Parker and froze. "Parker." She said. Nani squeezed her hand and couldn't stop herself before saying, "He got a new girlfriend Mari." It came out as a whisper and it chilled Marinette to the bone. "Ok."

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Parker froze, staring straight into her eyes. "Marinette." He breathed, hearing his girlfriend approach behind him and peek over his shoulder. She had long golden hair and bright blue eyes. "Parker..? Who's this?" She asked. Parker hesitated at first, then said softly, "An old friend of mine."

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 10:23 PM
"Friend. Yeah. Sure. I was his old girlfriend." Marinette said to the girl and walked away with Alya and her daughter.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Parker flinched and bit his lip. Olivia was the girls name. "Oh... she looked at Parker and held his hand again, and he stared after Marinette. "She was dead..." he whispered. Olivia stopped. "What?" "She was dead.." he repeated. "She died. She was shot. I remember ten years ago.." he said under his breathe. "Parker, your being crazy, come on." Parker didn't move. "Parker. Let's go. Now." He still wouldn't budge. "PARKER! NOW!" Parker narrowed his eyes and advanced on her, pinning her to the ground. "I will not be ordered around by you anymore!" He screamed. Olivia let out an ear piercing screech, as If someone was cutting off her leg.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Andromeda, Alya's daughter, laughed as she and Marinette played hopscotch. "No Meda, it's like this." Mari laughed. "Aunt Mari, you make it look so easy!"

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Olivia slapped Parker harshly in the face and Parker was stunned before she kicked him off. "We are through, Parker!" She screamed. Parker flinched again and held his hand to his cheek where a red mark was. He slowly stood up and started moving past Marinette and her family, then continued walking, tears welling up in his eyes. He missed her, but she didn't need him anymore. She didn't deserve him.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Andromeda ran after him. "Mr. Parker, sir?"

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Parker looked down at her and smiled weakly, squatting down to look at her. "Yes ma'am?" He said softly, blinking away his tears.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 11:09 PM
"Would you like to come play with me and momma?" She asked, gesturing to Alya. "And Aunt Mari?"

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:19 PM
"I... I would love too." He smiled and stood back up, taking the little girls hand. "What are you playing..?"

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 11:22 PM
"Hopscotch!" Andromeda responded, skipping next to Parker.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Parker laughed softly and caught up to Alya and Marinette. He looked up at Marinette, only to find that he couldn't look away.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Marinette wasn't paying attention and was trying to stand on one foot. She kept on falling over. The girl laughed, amber eyes glowing. Andromeda grinned and jumped over Marinette.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Parker smiled softly and tried jumping as well, but slipped and landed ontop of Marinette. He held himself up by his hands and blushed softly, staring down at her. "I-Im sorry." He apologized, blushing more and starting to get up.

shark sailor
December 19th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Marinette smirked and kissed Parker's cheek before getting up and tried to jump again. She almost reached the end but she tripped and fell again.

Poppyfrost
December 19th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Parker blushed, then as she tripped he instinctively jumped up and caught her, pulling her back up. He stared straight into her eyes and blushed.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Marinette stared back at him then kissed him.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 12:18 AM
Parker didn't hesitate to kiss her back. He'd waited ten years for a kiss from her. He held her tightly and kissed her longer, tears of joy spilling over his cheeks.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Marinette raised up her hand and wiped away from his face.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Parker smiled weakly and hugged her tightly, sniffling and trying to hold back his tears. "I missed you so much, Marinette.." he whimpered. "I loved you.. I still do.."

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 10:44 AM
"I do too, Parker."
(*Tony and Olivia team up and try to break them up*)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Yes)

Parker smiled happily and held her close, tightening his grip on her shirt and resting his chin on her shoulder.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Marinette sighed, hugging him back.

(Right your both of them XD)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 11:34 AM
I can't xD)

Parker touched her hair and played around with it, sniffling again and smiling.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Marinette smiled and kissed Parker again.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Parker kissed her back and didn't pull away this tjme. He simply wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Marinette ended up pulling away. She tried to get out of Parker's embrace. "Parker let me goooo." Marinette laughe.d

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 11:56 AM
"Noooooo." Parker laughed and pulled her back, holding her tightly.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 11:58 AM
"Parkerrrrrr!"

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 12:12 PM
"Nooooooo!" He laughed again and held her closer.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Yeeeees!" Marinette said.
(Ey do you know who Alex Wassabi is?)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 01:46 PM
"Nooooooooooo!" Parker smirked and held her back, wrapping his arms protectively around her.

No)

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 01:48 PM
(Mkay)
"Yeeeeeeees!" Marinette said.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Parker picked her up and walked to his house, then kicked open the door to the bedroom and threw her on the bed before shutting and locking the door. "No." He said softly, crossing his arms and growing serious.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Marinette blinked in surprise. "Yes."

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Parker crawled ontop of her on the bed. "No." He said quietly, grabbing her hands and holding them above her head. "No, I wont let you go. I did that. I had to let you go already once, ten years ago." He whispered, sadness flickering in his eyes. Then he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Marinette looked up at Parker's hands. "You got rid of the ring."

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 02:21 PM
"I didnt, actually. I hid it from Olivia." He reached over and pulled open a drawer, taking out the ring. He slipped it back on and held Marinette down.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 02:22 PM
"Oh." Marinette said, glancing at her right pocket.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 02:25 PM
"Can I ask you something, Marinette?" He questioned her, staring straight at her.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 02:26 PM
"Hm?"

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 02:27 PM
The shortness makes me cringe ;-; )

"Do you want children?" He whispered, his heart pounding.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 02:32 PM
(Lol sorry XD)
Marinette bit her lip and slowly nodded.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 02:34 PM
"I do too." Parker sighed and let go of her wrist, gently holding her cheek in his hand. "Do you... do you want to make children?" He said softly. He was being incredibly quiet in case Riley, Adrien, or Alya overheard and went crazy.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 02:37 PM
(........... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS SO AWKWARD.)
"I.... I would rather adopt kids... Cause they've never had a real home.." Marinette said, looking at her feet. (D'awwww Mari always thinking of others ^.^)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 02:40 PM
I'M SORRY PARKER JUST WANTS KIDS ;-; )

Parker frowned a little, then looked away. "Okay. I understand." He whispered, getting off of her and walking to his kitchen.

(.....WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN THE MOMENT XD)

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 02:43 PM
CUZ YOU MADE IT AWKWARD XD)
Marinette stood up and walked out of the house. She smiled when she saw a couple kids chasing each other around street. One looked kinda like her except with her hair to her knees and one that looked like parker. When she looked around, she saw a much younger version of her father watching them. She realized it was a flashback and she looked back at the kids. "Parker!" The little girl gasped. "Stop, I can't breath!"

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 02:53 PM
HE WAS TRYING TO BE ROMANTIC X3)

Parker sat down on the couch and sighed, closing his eyes and regretting everything he said.

(What is going on)

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 02:54 PM
(It's a flashback, derp.)
(Cuz way back in the rp you said it be ok if they knew each other as kids =/)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 03:01 PM
No why is Parker choking Marinette)

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM
(Oh no when she was a kid she had intense asthma.)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Oh)

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 03:09 PM
(XD)
(Anyway... THE FLASHBACK)
"Parker!" Little Marinette gasped. "Can't breath!" She stopped running and put a hand on her chest.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Parker ran up to her and helped her sit down, starting to panic. "Uhm, j-just calm down, Marinette, don't panic..." he instructed her, then called for her dad.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Her father stood up and ran over. He took an inhaler out of his pocket. "Hey, Nette, look at him." He said. Marinette was still having trouble breathing and let her father give her the medicine.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Parker held her hand and smiled at her, worry flickering through his eyes. Even though this happened often, he always freaked out.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 03:28 PM
'Lil Marinette gasped and coughed. And she kept coughing. "Oh god, she's having an asthma attack." Her father said and picked her up.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Mini Parker bit his lip. "Will she be okay, sir?" He wondered, standing up and letting go of Marinette's hand.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 03:46 PM
"She'll be just fine." Her father promised. Marinette kept coughing, her lungs felt like someone was squeezing the air right out of them.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Parker whimpered again and followed him, looking at Marinette in worry. He looked around and picked up some marigolds in the grass, then continued following.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Her father walked into the hospital, looking down at Marinette.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Parker toddler behind, clutching the marigolds tightly and then sitting down in the waiting room. He sat in the seat and curled up into a little ball.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 04:19 PM
A few minutes later he came back with a perfect breathing Marinette. "Parker!" She said, running over and hugging her friend tightly.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Parker looked up and immediately hugged her back, sniffling. "I was scared.." he said softly. "I-I got some flowers for you." He pulled away and presented the flowers to her.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Mari smiled at took the flowers. "Thanks Parker!" She said, smiling.

(Aaaand cut!)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Parker sat in the living room, looking down at his hands.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Marinette walked back inside.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Parker looked up at her, then looked away. He stood up and walked away, shutting the door and locking it. Pulling out his computer, he started searching on the website for a child to adopt. Probably a five year old, or a four year old. Or a baby and a toddler? Or siblings? He really didn't know. All he wanted was to make Marinette happy.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Marinette walked into the kitchen and made herself some tea. (TEAAAAA)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Parker suddenly rushed out of the house. "I'll be back later tonight." He called, getting into his car and driving off.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 09:03 PM
"U-um, ok!" Marinette said and watched him leave. She continued drinking her tea and ended up watching quite a few movies. Such as, All Dogs Go To Heaven, 1 and 2, Paper Towns, Fault In Our Stars, a few disney movies and did that until Parker got home.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:22 PM
When Parker came home he was holding a five year old boys hand, and carrying a 5 month old girl. "I'm home." He said to Marinette, smiling at her.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Marinette looked over at him and her jaw dropped. "Oh my god." She said, standing up and walking over. "Hello." She said to the five year old. (Can I pleeeeease be the five year old boy? XD)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Sure xD)

Parker smiled and let go of the boys hand, and cradled the baby girl, who curled up against his chest in her fluffy pink blanket.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"Hello miss." The five year old boy said shyly, looking at his sneakers. "I'm Marinette. But you know what. You can call me mom." She said. The boy looked at her and hugged her tightly. Marinette smiled. "What's your name?" She asked. "I'm Matthew."
(https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&biw=1440&bih=828&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=young+anime+boy+with+red+hair&oq=young+anime+boy+with+red+hair&gs_l=img.3...31668.31957.0.32085.3.3.0.0.0.0.110.2 36.2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.0.0.l-Vg2egkFII#imgrc=JZmKAc9Za8YKBM%3A)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:34 PM
CYUTE) Parker patted Matthew's head and smiled. "You can call me dad." He said softly. "And this... this is Judith." He squatted down and slowly turned Judith so they could see her face, while he still held her against his chest. "Absolutely precious, isn't she? And Matthew, do you wanna play in the park with me and mom tomorrow?" He asked, smiling at him.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 09:38 PM
"Yes please." Matthew said and looked at his baby sister. "Can I hold her?"

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:40 PM
"Sure can." Parker gently handed her to Matthew. She whimpered softly in her skeep, then popped her thumb in her mouth and went quiet.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Matthew blinked and looked at her face. "Hello Judith." He said and Marinette could hear a slight Mexican accent.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Parker smiled and Judith curled up with Matthew, resting her head on his chest.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Matthew smiled and walked over to the couch and laid down on it, still holding Judith.
(When Judith's older: Hey dad, I got a boyfriend!
Mari where's my shotgun?)

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 09:54 PM
XD)

Parker smiled more and kissed Marinette's cheek. "Matthew. You and Judith can sleep with Marinette and I." He took Marinette's hand.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 09:56 PM
"Ok daddy." Matthew said, yawning and getting up.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 10:00 PM
So cute)

Parker smiled and pulled Marinette into their room, leading Matthew. He got in the bed, picking up Matthew and helping him in.

shark sailor
December 20th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Matthew yawned and laid next to Marinette. She smiled and kissed the top of his head. He smiled as he slipped off to sleep.

Poppyfrost
December 20th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Parker lay on the other side of Marinette, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close as he fell asleep.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 05:04 PM
Marinette smiled and fell asleep. A family.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 05:23 PM
The next morning Parker had already gotten up and he was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 05:28 PM
Matthew was playing with a cowboy doll he had called Woody (Toy Story has entered). He had the toy tip it's hat to Marinette. "Good mornin'!" Marinette said, smiling. "Morning mommy." Matthew said.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 05:38 PM
:O)

Parker smiled, hearing Matthew. Judith was sitting in her baby chair in the kicthen, looking down at the bottle in her hands. She blinked, then drank the milk inside. Parker flipped some pancakes, humming softly.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 05:40 PM
Matthew ran into the kitchen, holding Woody on his shoulders. "Good morning daddy!" He said as he zipped past.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 05:57 PM
Parker grinned. "Howdy." He replied, putting the pancakes on some plates. He covered them in syrup, then put some whipped cream on the top with a cherry. For a side he made a plate of bacon and a bowl of fruit. "Breakfast is ready!" He yelled, setting the plates on the table.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 06:02 PM
Matthew tried to get onto a chair on his own but his foot slipped and he hit his chin on the seat. Tears welled up in his eyes and he started crying. Marinette ran ovr and picked him up. "Hey, it's ok." She whispered. "Look, daddy made you pancakes." Matthew stopped crying and smiled.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 06:14 PM
Parker looked at Matthew and went to help him, but Marinette already got there. When he smiled, Parker relaxed and sat down in the chair, glancing at Judith to make sure she was okay. "I got you guys a surprise." He told everyone, a playful glint in his eyes.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 06:16 PM
Matthew looked up from eating a blueberry. "Hm?" Marinette asked, pausing.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 06:20 PM
Parker reached under the table and pulled out a box. Then he pulled off the top, and a fluffy white puppy peeked out. It was getting use to the light, and yipped.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 06:22 PM
(ITZ A PUPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
Marinette smiled and immediately thought of her old dog Ben. "It's a puppy!" Matthew said, throwing up his arms.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 06:40 PM
The puppy wagged it's tail and leaped out, running over to Matthew and licking his face. Parker brushed the hair out of his face and smiled.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 07:37 PM
Matthew laughed and hugged the puppy.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 08:15 PM
Parker smiled. The puppy yipped again and gently pawned his face.

shark sailor
December 21st, 2016, 09:03 PM
Matthew picked up a blueberry and held it in front of the puppy.

Poppyfrost
December 21st, 2016, 10:47 PM
The puppy ate the blueberry and wagged it's tail, then licked Matthews face again.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:01 PM
The puppy ate the blueberry and wagged it's tail, then licked Matthews face again.
Matthew giggled and hugged the puppy again. Marinette smiled as she ate.

Poppyfrost
January 16th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Parker leaned over and kissed Marinette's cheek. The puppy curled up in Matthew's arms, nuzzling him.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Marinette kissed Parker back. Matthew giggled. "That tickles!"

Poppyfrost
January 16th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Parker smiled then put his plate in the sink. The puppy licked his chin.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Matthew smiled and got out of his chair. He walked to living room and sat the puppy on the couch.

Poppyfrost
January 16th, 2017, 12:20 PM
The puppy sat down and watched him curiously.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Matthew turned on the tv and turned on a disney movie.

Poppyfrost
January 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
He bounced towards Matthew and curled up in his lap, falling asleep. Parker sat down next to him and looked at the tv.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Matthew smiled and stroked the puppy dog. Marinette walked over and sat next Matthew, pulling him and dog onto her own lap.

Poppyfrost
January 16th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Parker scooted closer to them and wrapped his arm around Marinette.

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Marinette smiled. Matthew yawned and leaned against his mother, closing his eyes.

Poppyfrost
January 16th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Do you have any plot ideas?)

shark sailor
January 16th, 2017, 04:57 PM
(All of them have Tony dying X3)

Poppyfrost
January 16th, 2017, 05:07 PM
YES XD)

shark sailor
February 10th, 2017, 09:24 PM
(So, how shall Tony find his demise?)