PDA

View Full Version : ...Help please...

Duskfeather
August 18th, 2017, 08:15 AM
I'm slightly confused about the whole 'I need a certain amount of posts to go to the allegiances page and do other things' situation, can anyone help explain?

judas
August 18th, 2017, 01:15 PM
I'm slightly confused about the whole 'I need a certain amount of posts to go to the allegiances page and do other things' situation, can anyone help explain?
You need twenty post to unlock Private messages and delayed post times. Allegiances are high ranks, you need to be here for at least two months before you apply for high ranks.
--
The twenty post is just to make sure your not a spam or troll account. It happens to all the members, Hope this helped ^^

BEAR.
August 18th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Not quite.

The Allegiances in question seem to be in reference to the character lists, and those are unavailable to members under 20 posts to avoid members who join, add their characters, then go inactive. It also helps prevent users from trying to add their characters as high ranks on these lists, but as an added precaution we also go through the threads to make sure the ranks add up.

The rest of what Myik said is spot on though-- it's a security feature to reduce spam and trolling, and you receive full access when the system sweeps through the usergroup around midnight Eastern Time, provided you have 20 or more posts.

Hope that helps!

Duskfeather
August 19th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Thank you so much for the help!