PDA

View Full Version : The sixteenth month of the sixteenth day of the sixteenth hour ( private )

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 07:29 PM
This is based off of my original story about six kids who have special abilities to fight off a beast hidden with in this planet it has been awaken on the sixteenth month day and hour every 100years and now it has awaken again these kids now have to stop it permanently . There are followers of this beast which you can role play as. During there first high school year as they turn sixteen the beast will be awaken . The home coming is where there final battle will take place after the discover what they are and can do after fighting it's minions as well .

Name :
Personality :
Affiliation (part Time Job):
Power :
Looks :
/crush/love Interest :
Do They follow The evil beast?:
Are they one of the six?:

Darky Doctor Andreas Marino Boba Fett Sasukewolf (madness) Royal Slash-GNR. Silentshade Starstar. Hexict Mousy ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Name : Samuel Jones
Personality :TBRP
Affiliation (part Time Job): youtuber
Power : to control air
Looks : https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iN4vDnZj&id=6B9AE5EC9E6FD2209E7DF218BA39FE8E77434640&thid=OIP.iN4vDnZjykftuZg6MJ1mdQDYEg&q=tomboy+girl&simid=608043143160728333&selectedIndex=16&ajaxhist=0
/crush/love Interest : open
Do They follow The evil beast?: No
Are they one of the six?: Yes

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Boop and bump!:heartbounce:

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Name : Alexander dinaly
Personality :TBRP
Affiliation (part Time Job): groshery store cashier
Power : shadow control
Looks : https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=6G6ICHga&id=E1928F5C1D501E9CB813C94241D43CFDEB3577F8&thid=OIP.6G6ICHgaLdyBjySUN1pNzwDIEs&q=19+year+old+boy&simid=608031121546151745&selectedIndex=27&ajaxhist=0
/crush/love Interest : open
Do They follow The evil beast?: Yes
Are they one of the six?:no

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Sad boop:ohnuu:

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Last booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mousy
August 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Name: Lilly Flame
Personality: {Loyal} {Friendly} {Kind} {Brave} {Bold}
Affiliation: Works at 7-11
Power: Fire manipulation
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b9/bf/5e/b9bf5eea484c02b4637061f42911cfc2--story-inspiration-writing-inspiration.jpg
Crush/Love interest: open
Do they follow the evil beast?: No

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Name: Lilly Flame
Personality: {Loyal} {Friendly} {Kind} {Brave} {Bold}
Affiliation: Works at 7-11
Power: Fire manipulation
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b9/bf/5e/b9bf5eea484c02b4637061f42911cfc2--story-inspiration-writing-inspiration.jpg
Crush/Love interest: open
Do they follow the evil beast?: No

Accepted and I doubled checked this time so where free!

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM
You know you guys want to!

Seraphon
August 16th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Alicewolfheart
Name :Faith Hope
Personality :You know it(I think...)
Affiliation (part Time Job):I dunno if she's old enough for one... If so than... MCDONALDS!!!! XD
Power : (1. Do they have to have a power? 2. Do regular people have powers?)
Looks : you know this too(I think...)
/crush/love Interest : Open :)
Are they one of the six?:No, they is just normal

Name :Holly Fisher
Personality :You know this also(I think...)
Affiliation (part Time Job):JCPennys I guess XD
Power : she is a shape shifter...? I dunno XD
Looks : you know this aswell(I think... XD)
Are they one of the six?:Yes

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Alicewolfheart
Name :Faith Hope
Personality :You know it(I think...)
Affiliation (part Time Job):I dunno if she's old enough for one... If so than... MCDONALDS!!!! XD
Power : (1. Do they have to have a power? 2. Do regular people have powers?)
Looks : you know this too(I think...)
Are they one of the six?:No, they is just normal

Name :Holly Fisher
Personality :You know this also(I think...)
Affiliation (part Time Job):JCPennys I guess XD
Power : she is a shape shifter...? I dunno XD
Looks : you know this aswell(I think... XD)
Are they one of the six?:Yes

Accepted ^^ ! )

Seraphon
August 16th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Accepted ^^ ! )
So does Faith HAVE to have a power? And do the normal people have powers too? And out of the six will there be three boys and three girls? XD

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:25 PM
So does Faith HAVE to have a power? And do the normal people have powers too? And out of the six will there be three boys and three girls? XD

There are boys and girls I'm waiting to see if there is gonna be a boy and if not then oh well! And it is like a hidden power type thing kinda like Percy Jackson or something they'll find out their power and they don't have to the normal person can be a friend or something ^^ )

Darky
August 16th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Abby will be a YouTuber and so will sky!

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Abby will be a YouTuber and so will sky!

xD ok! Are they one of the six? I'm saving some room for some boys but if not then oh well! Man you guys are awesome! Thx for checking it out!

Mousy Boba Fett. Sasukewolf (madness)

Darky
August 16th, 2017, 08:33 PM
xD ok! Are they one of the six? I'm saving some room for some boys but if not then oh well! Man you guys are awesome! Thx for checking it out!

Mousy Boba Fett. Sasukewolf (madness)
(Could we add more so sky and Abby fit, so it would be equal like 5 boys and 5 girls?)(Aslo yes)

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:35 PM
(Could we add more so sky and Abby fit, so it would be equal like 5 boys and 5 girls?)(Aslo yes)

Sure I'm making Dillan one of the six but there might not be enough room tho.

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM
The six so far
Samuel Jones
Lilly flame
Holly
Abby
Sky

One more room open!I'll make additional room for some boys but we need bad guys as well

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 08:47 PM
OK GUYS THE ROLE PLAY IS ON IT PEOPLE WANNA JOIN THEY CAN ADD THEIR FORM LATER I'M IMPATIENT BUT NOW LET'S A GO!:3:3
Mousy Boba Fett^^

Leucos
August 16th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooop

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Boooooop:squee:

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Lilly quietly stood at the 7-11 cash register, smiling that ever fake smile. She really just wanted to go home and not be at work any more, watching people purchase slushees and pretzels. She sighed and looked around the store.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Lilly quietly stood at the 7-11 cash register, smiling that ever fake smile. She really just wanted to go home and not be at work any more, watching people purchase slushees and pretzels. She sighed and looked around the store.

Samuel was walking with her video camera recording everything
" wassup guys!? " she asked and grabbed a few things . " now this is 7-11 but it's more like 24/7 . Good morning YouTube and the lovely gastation! " she said with her arms wide open

Wanna role play?)

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Samuel was walking with her video camera recording everything
" wassup guys!? " she asked and grabbed a few things . " now this is 7-11 but it's more like 24/7 . Good morning YouTube and the lovely gastation! " she said with her arms wide open

Wanna role play?)
Sure, but I'll have to go soonish)
Lilly looked around again, and saw a girl who appeared to be making a video for YouTube. She patiently waited for the girl to walk up to the countee and pay for her stuff .

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Sure, but I'll have to go soonish)
Lilly looked around again, and saw a girl who appeared to be making a video for YouTube. She patiently waited for the girl to walk up to the countee and pay for her stuff .

Oki )

Samuel walked up to the counter and placed her items which where only a candy bar and a drink. " and this is the lovely cashier say hello?c'mon grumpy " she said and aimed the camera at the girl who seemed bored as heck. She did a little funny dance to try and get the girl to laugh.

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Oki )

Samuel walked up to the counter and placed her items which where only a candy bar and a drink. " and this is the lovely cashier say hello?c'mon grumpy " she said and aimed the camera at the girl who seemed bored as heck. She did a little funny dance to try and get the girl to laugh.
Lilly laughed a bit and smiled. "Hello, internet!" She waved at the camera and checked out Samuel's items. "That'll be 4 dollars."

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Lilly laughed a bit and smiled. "Hello, internet!" She waved at the camera and checked out Samuel's items. "That'll be 4 dollars."

Samuel laughed as well
" boring stuff but need to laugh once in a while " she said with a smile and handed her money . a man came in the store waring a ridiculous hat . " ok guys watch this ! If I'm in trouble one word I like you guys " she said and whent over to the guy and pulled down his hat. The guy was angry was he tried to get his hat off " Boohyeah! " she said .

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Samuel laughed as well
" boring stuff but need to laugh once in a while " she said with a smile and handed her money . a man came in the store waring a ridiculous hat . " ok guys watch this ! If I'm in trouble one word I like you guys " she said and whent over to the guy and pulled down his hat. The guy was angry was he tried to get his hat off " Boohyeah! " she said .
Lexi giggled and then covered her mouth, knowing that she wasn't supposed to laugh at customers. "Do you need any help sir?" she asked, a smile still on her lips.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Lexi giggled and then covered her mouth, knowing that she wasn't supposed to laugh at customers. "Do you need any help sir?" she asked, a smile still on her lips.

The man got his hat off and narrowed his eyes
" stupid kids! " he said Samuel was doing a little dance
" got you! " she said the man was still angry when Sam took his hat and waved it in his face " want it!?go get it! " she said and through it at the soda can stack . The man growled and grabbed his hat . Samuel grabbed her things the man whent to get his items

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 10:24 AM
The man got his hat off and narrowed his eyes
" stupid kids! " he said Samuel was doing a little dance
" got you! " she said the man was still angry when Sam took his hat and waved it in his face " want it!?go get it! " she said and through it at the soda can stack . The man growled and grabbed his hat . Samuel grabbed her things the man whent to get his items
"Go fast, before he comes back." Lilly was laughing very hard now, and was having trouble stopping.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 10:31 AM
"Go fast, before he comes back." Lilly was laughing very hard now, and was having trouble stopping.

Sam was looking at her camera again
" and that my friends is a sore looser " she said and aimed it at the man who was setting his items on the counter and paying for them. The man noticed and ran after her while the camera was aiming at him
" Oh crap! " she said and put her hand out while backing up a gust of wind came out of her hand that send the man flying back into the counter

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Sam was looking at her camera again
" and that my friends is a sore looser " she said and aimed it at the man who was setting his items on the counter and paying for them. The man noticed and ran after her while the camera was aiming at him
" Oh crap! " she said and put her hand out while backing up a gust of wind came out of her hand that send the man flying back into the counter
"Woah..." Lilly stared in shock as the man flew back, just fron the giel flinging out her hand. "Are you okay?" she asked the man, as it was required as a worker.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 10:47 AM
"Woah..." Lilly stared in shock as the man flew back, just fron the giel flinging out her hand. "Are you okay?" she asked the man, as it was required as a worker.

The man got up and took his things and looked at Sam
" Freak! " he yelled and left . Sam her self was shocked and a little frightened but more excited then anything
"Dude did you see that!?" she said pointing the camera at herself
Mousy

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Boop again ^^

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
What did I miss?

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 03:07 PM
The man got up and took his things and looked at Sam
" Freak! " he yelled and left . Sam her self was shocked and a little frightened but more excited then anything
"Dude did you see that!?" she said pointing the camera at herself
Mousy
Lilly ran after the girl, wondering what she just did. "How did you do that?"

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Lilly ran after the girl, wondering what she just did. "How did you do that?"

Sam saw lilly
" actually I have no idea but that was awesome! " she said and jumped up and down a few times still holding her camera . She gave a whoo! As well

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Sam saw lilly
" actually I have no idea but that was awesome! " she said and jumped up and down a few times still holding her camera . She gave a whoo! As well
"That was pretty cool." Lilly nodded. "I'm Lilly, by the way."

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 03:22 PM
"That was pretty cool." Lilly nodded. "I'm Lilly, by the way."

Sam stopped jumping and acted normal
" my name is Samuel but my friends call me Sam " she said with a smile

Seraphon
August 17th, 2017, 03:25 PM
There are boys and girls I'm waiting to see if there is gonna be a boy and if not then oh well! And it is like a hidden power type thing kinda like Percy Jackson or something they'll find out their power and they don't have to the normal person can be a friend or something ^^ )
OKIE!!!!!)

wren
August 17th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Holy heck what just happened?!? ))

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Holy heck what just happened?!? ))

Role play has happened you can still add your character but there has to be a boy since there are 5 girl characters now xD did you check the description of this rp?):3

Mousy
August 17th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Sam stopped jumping and acted normal
" my name is Samuel but my friends call me Sam " she said with a smile
"Nice to meet you." Lilly smiled kindly.

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Alicewolfheart (Sam and abby already dating)
Abby and sky where editing there videos together.
"See if your girlfriend wants to make a video with us?" Sky asked as Abby texted sam.
abby: sam my love, want to make a video?

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Alicewolfheart (Sam and abby already dating)
Abby and sky where editing there videos together.
"See if your girlfriend wants to make a video with us?" Sky asked as Abby texted sam.
abby: sam my love, want to make a video?

yeah I'm just uploading this one you will not believe what happened to me today! It's so awesome!I uploaded it

Video is on the YouTube channel and shows Sam with the guy flying backwards

wren
August 17th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Role play has happened you can still add your character but there has to be a boy since there are 5 girl characters now xD did you check the description of this rp?):3
I did and I had a character made... ))

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I did and I had a character made... ))

You did!? Oh man I'm sorry there accepted if you did :3

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 03:52 PM
yeah I'm just uploading this one you will not believe what happened to me today! It's so awesome!I uploaded it

Video is on the YouTube channel and shows Sam with the guy flying backwards
sky: your cheating on her!
Abby: -_- what happened.
Abby elbowed sky.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 03:55 PM
sky: your cheating on her!
Abby: -_- what happened.
Abby elbowed sky.
no you dolt! Look I'll just have to show you when I get back it's insane!and for the record I never do that to her!!!

Sam ran back home

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 04:09 PM
no you dolt! Look I'll just have to show you when I get back it's insane!and for the record I never do that to her!!!

Sam ran back home
Abby saw sam running by she felt different. A lot. She tried to get outside as sky scared her. She jumped up to the celiling light.
"Oh hell" sky said.
sky: sam can you come over we a problem.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Abby saw sam running by she felt different. A lot. She tried to get outside as sky scared her. She jumped up to the celiling light.
"Oh hell" sky said.
sky: sam can you come over we a problem.

Sam was at there house she opened the door and saw Abby
" aw Abby " she said and walked under the light she held her arms out to catch her " I'll catch ya" she said with a smile

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Sam was at there house she opened the door and saw Abby
" aw Abby " she said and walked under the light she held her arms out to catch her " I'll catch ya" she said with a smile
Abby fell down covered in fur as was about the size of cat.
"Aww so cute" sky said picking the kitten Abby up with her wings. Abby stared at sky wings.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Abby fell down covered in fur as was about the size of cat.
"Aww so cute" sky said picking the kitten Abby up with her wings. Abby stared at sky wings.

" or sky could pick..you..up. " she said as she noticed Abby was a cat
" aww you so cute ! " Sam said and pet Abby . Sam noticed sky's wings
" Dude ! You look like an angel or something! " she said she was going to grab her camera when another gust of wind came out of her hand and almost turned the table over " ugh oh " she added

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 04:36 PM
" or sky could pick..you..up. " she said as she noticed Abby was a cat
" aww you so cute ! " Sam said and pet Abby . Sam noticed sky's wings
" Dude ! You look like an angel or something! " she said she was going to grab her camera when another gust of wind came out of her hand and almost turned the table over " ugh oh " she added
"There called hippogriff wings" sky said.
Abby was almost out the window when sky flew to Abby with amazing speed. Abby had turned into a cheetah as she tried to get out of sky grip.
"Let me go!" Abby said as she had caught the camera.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"There called hippogriff wings" sky said.
Abby was almost out the window when sky flew to Abby with amazing speed. Abby had turned into a cheetah as she tried to get out of sky grip.
"Let me go!" Abby said as she had caught the camera.

Sam got an idea
" this should be our video!! " she said and grabbed the camera
When Sam moved her hand in a swirling motion a small air tornado formed and disappeared " sweat! " she turned the camera on

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Sam got an idea
" this should be our video!! " she said and grabbed the camera
When Sam moved her hand in a swirling motion a small air tornado formed and disappeared " sweat! " she turned the camera on
Abby smiled at sam as she turned back human with a cat tail and ears. Sky wings where out as she was ready to film.(so.. who plays the beast?)

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Abby smiled at sam as she turned back human with a cat tail and ears. Sky wings where out as she was ready to film.(so.. who plays the beast?)

I'll play the beast I have an idea when Sam Abby and sky upload the video the beast watches it since he has a human form and goes after them )

Sam whent next to abby and sky
" wassup guys! Your favorite trio here! And this is gonna be ridiculous like you will not believe . We have powers! Abby you care to do yours? " Sam said with a smile and aimed the camera at Abby

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I'll play the beast I have an idea when Sam Abby and sky upload the video the beast watches it since he has a human form and goes after them )

Sam whent next to abby and sky
" wassup guys! Your favorite trio here! And this is gonna be ridiculous like you will not believe . We have powers! Abby you care to do yours? " Sam said with a smile and aimed the camera at Abby
"I can turn into any felines and I get there speed, strength" Abby said as she turned into a cheetah.
"And I am really a cheetah cause we can't tame one or edit one in. I'm not that great" Abby said as sky was flying in the air.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 05:19 PM
"I can turn into any felines and I get there speed, strength" Abby said as she turned into a cheetah.
"And I am really a cheetah cause we can't tame one or edit one in. I'm not that great" Abby said as sky was flying in the air.

" and I can control air! " Sam said creating an air like orb and aimed it at one of abbys pictures " you guys are probably like 'what this is fake or you guys are loosers or something like that but I'm telling you it's 100% real it's time for some Percy Jackson crap! " she said with a smile and aimed her hand at a vase which a stream of air knocked it over

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 05:25 PM
" and I can control air! " Sam said creating an air like orb and aimed it at one of abbys pictures " you guys are probably like 'what this is fake or you guys are loosers or something like that but I'm telling you it's 100% real it's time for some Percy Jackson crap! " she said with a smile and aimed her hand at a vase which a stream of air knocked it over
"SAM!" Sky yelled when her vase fell.
"And I'm the one editing the videos, you don't see this all day" Abby said floating in some air.
"It's my turn" sky said landing into the floor.
"And some of you thought I was crazy when I picked my spirt animal as a hippogriff. Well I was right, they are real check it" sky said turning into an hippogriff.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 05:30 PM
"SAM!" Sky yelled when her vase fell.
"And I'm the one editing the videos, you don't see this all day" Abby said floating in some air.
"It's my turn" sky said landing into the floor.
"And some of you thought I was crazy when I picked my spirt animal as a hippogriff. Well I was right, they are real check it" sky said turning into an hippogriff.

Sam aimed the camera at Abby and sky
" sorry about the vase! " she said

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sam aimed the camera at Abby and sky
" sorry about the vase! " she said
"Your paying for that vase, that cost me 95.96 " sky said in anger. Abby let a roar out as a lion.
"hey no fighting you two." Abby said jumping down as she did a backflip on the table.
"How about we do awesome stuff with out powers like parkour for Abby" sky said.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 05:38 PM
"Your paying for that vase, that cost me 95.96 " sky said in anger. Abby let a roar out as a lion.
"hey no fighting you two." Abby said jumping down as she did a backflip on the table.
"How about we do awesome stuff with out powers like parkour for Abby" sky said.

" I'll find one off the internet " she said and nodded at sky's idea she headed "outside c'mon guys" she said

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 05:48 PM
" I'll find one off the internet " she said and nodded at sky's idea she headed "outside c'mon guys" she said
Abby climbed out the window as sky grabbed sam in her claws and flew with her following Abby.
"This is what it looks like to fly from frist person mode" sky said as she landed in a park.
"Parkour, flying and destroying park, abandoned from 1923 and still in good shape." Abby said reading the sign as sky landed with sam carefully.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Abby climbed out the window as sky grabbed sam in her claws and flew with her following Abby.
"This is what it looks like to fly from frist person mode" sky said as she landed in a park.
"Parkour, flying and destroying park, abandoned from 1923 and still in good shape." Abby said reading the sign as sky landed with sam carefully.

Sam shook a bit " please don't do that again it was kinda scary but good video image " Sam said and aimed it at sky and Abby

Time skip to when video be uploaded?)

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Sam shook a bit " please don't do that again it was kinda scary but good video image " Sam said and aimed it at sky and Abby

Time skip to when video be uploaded?)
(Sure)
Abby had started doing the parkour as sky flew though the hoops floating in the air. She didn't miss one and Abby didn't fall. Abby parkour on an wall as she had a camera on her helmets. Sky had did the same for her pov.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 06:07 PM
(Sure)
Abby had started doing the parkour as sky flew though the hoops floating in the air. She didn't miss one and Abby didn't fall. Abby parkour on an wall as she had a camera on her helmets. Sky had did the same for her pov.

The video showed Abby and sky and Sam using there abilities it had a lot of likes on it. But a man was watching it his eyes narrowed and where golden colored he wore a sleek black suit he had white scruffy hair and a beard . He was sitting in his work chair tapping the desk
" I finally found them . And there are a lot more to follow , the end shall rise the dragon shall awaken " he said in his deep voice

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
The video showed Abby and sky and Sam using there abilities it had a lot of likes on it. But a man was watching it his eyes narrowed and where golden colored he wore a sleek black suit he had white scruffy hair and a beard . He was sitting in his work chair tapping the desk
" I finally found them . And there are a lot more to follow , the end shall rise the dragon shall awaken " he said in his deep voice
"Animals sense when a storm is going to happen but when a magical creatures sense something it's something magical" sky said. Abby came back with water balloons as she threw two at sky and sam.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"I feel like something is going to happen" sky said as Abby tried to get out.
"Animals sense when a storm is going to happen but when a magical creatures sense something it's something magical" sky said. Abby came back with water balloons as she threw two at sky and sam.

Sam got hit with a water balloon and fell over
" hey! " she said and smirked forming an air orb in her hand and rolled it like a rolling ball at Abby . " pay back! " she said

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Sam got hit with a water balloon and fell over
" hey! " she said and smirked forming an air orb in her hand and rolled it like a rolling ball at Abby . " pay back! " she said
Abby was in the air as she landed on her feet but she was soaked when she landed and popped the bathtub of water balloons.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Abby was in the air as she landed on her feet but she was soaked when she landed and popped the bathtub of water balloons.

Sam fell backwards laughing
" Oh man that's so funny! " she said and got up helping Abby up.

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Sam fell backwards laughing
" Oh man that's so funny! " she said and got up helping Abby up.
Sky threw water balloons at the two girls.
"THIS IS WAR" Sky said laughing. Abby screamed as she saw someone outside.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Sky threw water balloons at the two girls.
"THIS IS WAR" Sky said laughing. Abby screamed as she saw someone outside.

Sam got hit with a water balloon but she only payed attention to the person outside . Her eyes narrowed and stood in front of Abby in a protective manner .
" who the hell are you dolt!?! " she asked . The man did nothing his eyes glowed bright yellow as he rang the door bell

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Sam got hit with a water balloon but she only payed attention to the person outside . Her eyes narrowed and stood in front of Abby in a protective manner .
" who the hell are you dolt!?! " she asked . The man did nothing his eyes glowed bright yellow as he rang the door bell
Sky slowly loaded her shotgun as Abby opened the door. She was scared as she was grabbed. Sky shot the shotgun.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Sky slowly loaded her shotgun as Abby opened the door. She was scared as she was grabbed. Sky shot the shotgun.

The man was hit in his chest and grunted but his wound healed as his eyes narrowed .
" now is that any way to treat your superiors? " he asked . He looked at the three girls and crossed his arms
" I saw your video today and I want you to STOP! " he said .
Sam was in front of Abby she had enough of this and protected her .
" now look stay out of my way or I'll kill you all I don't want my hands getting dirty I'm a civilized man " he said as his eyes glowed

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 07:15 PM
The man was hit in his chest and grunted but his wound healed as his eyes narrowed .
" now is that any way to treat your superiors? " he asked . He looked at the three girls and crossed his arms
" I saw your video today and I want you to STOP! " he said .
Sam was in front of Abby she had enough of this and protected her .
" now look stay out of my way or I'll kill you all I don't want my hands getting dirty I'm a civilized man " he said as his eyes glowed
Abby hugged sam.
"Get out of my house, you don't want me to get angry." sky said as Abby holded her back.
"You have used been warned" sky said as her eyes glowed red.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Abby hugged sam.
"Get out of my house, you don't want me to get angry." sky said as Abby holded her back.
"You have used been warned" sky said as her eyes glowed red.

The man huffed and smirked
" your just a bunch of girls who only had a taste of their powers ,which you can do so much more destruction other than silly little tricks! " he said
" and don't test my patients dears I'm not the kind of person you want to mess with " he said with a growl . Sam growled as well narrowing her eyes at the man as a sign to leave
" like this one " he said and with a flick of his hand he sent Sam flying into the wall . He turned around " tideo darlings tideo" he said and disappeared.

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM
The man huffed and smirked
" your just a bunch of girls who only had a taste of their powers ,which you can do so much more destruction other than silly little tricks! " he said
" and don't test my patients dears I'm not the kind of person you want to mess with " he said with a growl . Sam growled as well narrowing her eyes at the man as a sign to leave
" like this one " he said and with a flick of his hand he sent Sam flying into the wall . He turned around " tideo darlings tideo" he said and disappeared.
"Sam!" Abby said running to her. Sky used a magic spell to heal sam. Her arms glew blue as they healed sam.
"How did you?" Abby asked.
"I have my ways" sky said.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"Sam!" Abby said running to her. Sky used a magic spell to heal sam. Her arms glew blue as they healed sam.
"How did you?" Abby asked.
"I have my ways" sky said.

" Thanks sky.. " she said while puting her hand in her fore head
" that's it !! That man is so dead! " she said as a tornado started to form around her " that freak had no right to do that! " s she added

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 07:44 PM
" Thanks sky.. " she said while puting her hand in her fore head
" that's it !! That man is so dead! " she said as a tornado started to form around her " that freak had no right to do that! " s she added
"Sam!" Abby said as she was in the storm. Someone knocked on the door.
"Hello, am I'm coming in at a bad time?" Theo asked, teleporting inside.
"You read my spellbook" sky said as Theo rolled his eyes.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 07:47 PM
"Sam!" Abby said as she was in the storm. Someone knocked on the door.
"Hello, am I'm coming in at a bad time?" Theo asked, teleporting inside.
"You read my spellbook" sky said as Theo rolled his eyes.

Sams eyes popped open the tornado stopped
" I'm so sorry abby! " she said and caught her

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Sams eyes popped open the tornado stopped
" I'm so sorry abby! " she said and caught her
"Thanks sam, hey Theo. How is the two bullies doing in grades?" Abby asked.
"Not well they say they have a master and they fight for him" Theo said(Apollyon and Nabook follow the beast)

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"Thanks sam, hey Theo. How is the two bullies doing in grades?" Abby asked.
"Not well they say they have a master and they fight for him" Theo said(Apollyon and Nabook follow the beast)

Ok )
" speaking of which it's a school night" Sam said
" and I think we saw there master not to long ago he really ticked me off " she said and hugged killer . Sam kissed Abby on the cheek and hugged sky
" I better be going later guys! " she said as she head home
Time skip to school?)

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Ok )
" speaking of which it's a school night" Sam said
" and I think we saw there master not to long ago he really ticked me off " she said and hugged killer . Sam kissed Abby on the cheek and hugged sky
" I better be going later guys! " she said as she head home
Time skip to school?)
(sure)
Abby fell asleep as a cat as Theo had fell asleep on the couch.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 08:09 PM
(sure)
Abby fell asleep as a cat as Theo had fell asleep on the couch.

Sam was running to her class room with her books . She was late as always ,Sam opened the door and walked to her seat and sat behind Abby
" Mrs Jones your late " the teacher said
" sorry sir it won't happen again "
" don't make promises you can't keep Samuel "
" it's Sam ... " she said under her breath

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sam was running to her class room with her books . She was late as always ,Sam opened the door and walked to her seat and sat behind Abby
" Mrs Jones your late " the teacher said
" sorry sir it won't happen again "
" don't make promises you can't keep Samuel "
" it's Sam ... " she said under her breath
Sky had made it on class on time. Sky wings where visible. Theo came to class late as he was covered in wounds and scars. He groaned getting to his chair as he crawled. He was bleeding as he tried to get up.

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Sky had made it on class on time. Sky wings where visible. Theo came to class late as he was covered in wounds and scars. He groaned getting to his chair as he crawled. He was bleeding as he tried to get up.

The teacher turned around to see sky
" sky it's not Halloween take off those stupid wings and theo I suggest you go to the doctor " he said and wrote on the chalk board Ruby looked at sky
" neet costume sky " she said Dillan looked at theo " whoa dude what happened you look awesome ! " he said to theo

Darky
August 17th, 2017, 08:57 PM
The teacher turned around to see sky
" sky it's not Halloween take off those stupid wings and theo I suggest you go to the doctor " he said and wrote on the chalk board Ruby looked at sky
" neet costume sky " she said Dillan looked at theo " whoa dude what happened you look awesome ! " he said to theo
"I can't, these are real wings." Sky said as she started to fly as a hippogriff.
"I will take Theo to nurse" Sky said smacking dillain with her wing and flying Theo to the nurse. Abby was licking her paws as a cheetah.
(Gtg in a min)

Leucos
August 17th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"I can't, these are real wings." Sky said as she started to fly as a hippogriff.
"I will take Theo to nurse" Sky said smacking dillain with her wing and flying Theo to the nurse. Abby was licking her paws as a cheetah.
(Gtg in a min)

The teacher rolled his eyes " I need to stop waking up so early " he said
Suddenly his watch rang "be back in a bit " he said and left the classroom
Sam almost fell asleep in her chair

Oki)

CreatureOfHabit
August 18th, 2017, 02:43 PM
This is based off of my original story about six kids who have special abilities to fight off a beast hidden with in this planet it has been awaken on the sixteenth month day and hour every 100years and now it has awaken again these kids now have to stop it permanently . There are followers of this beast which you can role play as. During there first high school year as they turn sixteen the beast will be awaken . The home coming is where there final battle will take place after the discover what they are and can do after fighting it's minions as well .

Name :
Personality :
Affiliation (part Time Job):
Power :
Looks :
/crush/love Interest :
Do They follow The evil beast?:
Are they one of the six?:

Darky Doctor Andreas Marino Boba Fett Sasukewolf (madness) Royal Slash-GNR. Silentshade Starstar. Hexict Mousy ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
I'm so confused, yet flattered..

Darky
August 18th, 2017, 03:33 PM
The teacher rolled his eyes " I need to stop waking up so early " he said
Suddenly his watch rang "be back in a bit " he said and left the classroom
Sam almost fell asleep in her chair

Oki)
Hawkstar1
Abby roared at sam in her lion form.
"Stay awake sam" abby said.

Leucos
August 18th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Hawkstar1
Abby roared at sam in her lion form.
"Stay awake sam" abby said.

Sam jumped up in her seat
"Geez! Ok ok" she said while rubbing her eyes

Darky
August 19th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Sam jumped up in her seat
"Geez! Ok ok" she said while rubbing her eyes
"Take this" Abby said kissing and giving her coffee.

Leucos
August 19th, 2017, 09:34 AM
"Take this" Abby said kissing and giving her coffee.

Morning )

Sam smiled and took a little drink of the coffee
" Thanks " she said . Ruby was listening to her music with head phones Dillan was asleep .Weiss was reading her book

Darky
August 19th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Morning )

Sam smiled and took a little drink of the coffee
" Thanks " she said . Ruby was listening to her music with head phones Dillan was asleep .Weiss was reading her book
"Hey Weiss" sky said as Theo walked in. Sky was in the air flying as Abby was starting at her tail.

Leucos
August 19th, 2017, 09:46 AM
"Hey Weiss" sky said as Theo walked in. Sky was in the air flying as Abby was starting at her tail.

Weiss smiled and looked up but jumped when she saw sky flying but she figured it was a trick
" hey Angel, nice costume " she said and smiled while using sky's nickname Dillan was still asleep as Ruby was acting like an idiot while dancing in her chair . Sams eyes narrowed and face plammed . She threw a book at Ruby
" stop acting like an idiot you'll embarrass yourself " Sam said she and giggles
" Pleas dear your embarrassing your self by hanging out with freaks in costumes and uploading idiotic videos and that hair cut so last century " Ruby scolded back .

Darky
August 20th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Weiss smiled and looked up but jumped when she saw sky flying but she figured it was a trick
" hey Angel, nice costume " she said and smiled while using sky's nickname Dillan was still asleep as Ruby was acting like an idiot while dancing in her chair . Sams eyes narrowed and face plammed . She threw a book at Ruby
" stop acting like an idiot you'll embarrass yourself " Sam said she and giggles
" Pleas dear your embarrassing your self by hanging out with freaks in costumes and uploading idiotic videos and that hair cut so last century " Ruby scolded back .
Sky smacked ruby with her wings.
"Weiss they are real, I can turn into a hippogriff and use magical powers like this" Sky said turning dillain into a pup. A cute yet talkive pup.
"And sam create wind" Abby said picking ruby up with her tail.

Leucos
August 20th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Sky smacked ruby with her wings.
"Weiss they are real, I can turn into a hippogriff and use magical powers like this" Sky said turning dillain into a pup. A cute yet talkive pup.
"And sam create wind" Abby said picking ruby up with her tail.

Weiss looked at sky with her eyes wide open
"Cool tricks!" she said

Ruby huffed "and I'm Harry potter" she said

Darky
August 23rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Weiss looked at sky with her eyes wide open
"Cool tricks!" she said

Ruby huffed "and I'm Harry potter" she said
Abby grabbed ruby with her lion tail and hanged her in front of her.
"Is that a threat?" Abby asked as she turned into an lion.

Leucos
August 23rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Abby grabbed ruby with her lion tail and hanged her in front of her.
"Is that a threat?" Abby asked as she turned into an lion.

Ruby narrowed her eyes
" boohoo sorry your feelings are hurt princess " she said

Darky
August 23rd, 2017, 03:44 PM
Ruby narrowed her eyes
" boohoo sorry your feelings are hurt princess " she said
Abby threw ruby at the teacher table as she roared at her. She was about tackle her as sky grabbed her with her wings.
"Let me get her" Abby said as she was trying to claw her.
"Why don't you harm dillain instead" Sky asked.

Leucos
August 23rd, 2017, 03:52 PM
Abby threw ruby at the teacher table as she roared at her. She was about tackle her as sky grabbed her with her wings.
"Let me get her" Abby said as she was trying to claw her.
"Why don't you harm dillain instead" Sky asked.

Ruby smiled
" cause it's fun with you two! " she said

Darky
August 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
Ruby smiled
" cause it's fun with you two! " she said
"And soon you have fire powers, wiess will have healing and I think dillain has hacking powers" sky said. "Aslo your boyfriend is getting beat up ruby by his brothers again" sky said talking about Theo.

Leucos
August 23rd, 2017, 03:59 PM
"And soon you have fire powers, wiess will have healing and I think dillain has hacking powers" sky said. "Aslo your boyfriend is getting beat up ruby by his brothers again" sky said talking about Theo.

Ruby shook her head and walked out of the classroom
" dolts! " she said and laughed . Sam slamed her head on the desk

Darky
August 23rd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Ruby shook her head and walked out of the classroom
" dolts! " she said and laughed . Sam slamed her head on the desk
"Right like how their is fire on your hands and a flame following you ruby" Abby said as sky wing was caught on fire cause of Ruby powers.
"OWWW IT BURNS" sky said.

Leucos
August 23rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
"Right like how their is fire on your hands and a flame following you ruby" Abby said as sky wing was caught on fire cause of Ruby powers.
"OWWW IT BURNS" sky said.

Sam whistled as an stream of air blew out the fire on sky's wings

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Sam whistled as an stream of air blew out the fire on sky's wings
"Ruby your setting me on fire and you burned my wing!" Sky yelled

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"Ruby your setting me on fire and you burned my wing!" Sky yelled

" please it's not like I can do that " she said as her hand caught in fire
" what the!?! " she yelled

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 06:33 PM
" please it's not like I can do that " she said as her hand caught in fire
" what the!?! " she yelled
"Told ya" sky said as Theo had ran into her with super speed.
"COMING THOUGH" Theo yelled as he and sky hit the wall.
"Weiss can you heal us... I know you can do it cause you have powers like dillain which is summoning animals and furries" sky said as theo groaned.

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"Told ya" sky said as Theo had ran into her with super speed.
"COMING THOUGH" Theo yelled as he and sky hit the wall.
"Weiss can you heal us... I know you can do it cause you have powers like dillain which is summoning animals and furries" sky said as theo groaned.

Weiss snook her head
" wrong wrong " she said as she got up and pulled Theo off sky she grabbed some bandages " I don't have any power sky .... " she trailed off suddenly hearing people's thoughts

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Weiss snook her head
" wrong wrong " she said as she got up and pulled Theo off sky she grabbed some bandages " I don't have any power sky .... " she trailed off suddenly hearing people's thoughts
But that would mean dillain has healing powers, someone has healing powers probably Ari or foxy. Just foxy sky thought as Theo had thought of an perfect sandwich to fix ruby. Abby was thinking about yarn. Ari was coming in wounds as she was covered in scars. Foxy was healing her as sky saw it. CALLED IT sky thought. Ari had used her magic as she had gotten in a fight with the man. She badly harmed as her wounds disappeared.

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 06:57 PM
But that would mean dillain has healing powers, someone has healing powers probably Ari or foxy. Just foxy sky thought as Theo had thought of an perfect sandwich to fix ruby. Abby was thinking about yarn. Ari was coming in wounds as she was covered in scars. Foxy was healing her as sky saw it. CALLED IT sky thought. Ari had used her magic as she had gotten in a fight with the man. She badly harmed as her wounds disappeared.
Weiss fell backwards and put her hands on her head
" STOP IT!!! " she yelled . Weiss did not like this one bit
" sky don't yell! " she added

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Weiss fell backwards and put her hands on her head
" STOP IT!!! " she yelled . Weiss did not like this one bit
" sky don't yell! " she added
"On mind reading my bad." Sky said.
"Don't tell my plans for ruby lunch" Theo said.
"So what just happened her" Ari asked as she had used magic to throw the bullies away from foxy. Lioness came in as she had stared at Abby.
"Cat powers?" She asked as Abby nodded her head. They looked the same as they where both cheetahs.
"So we all have powers but dillain" foxy asked.

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"On mind reading my bad." Sky said.
"Don't tell my plans for ruby lunch" Theo said.
"So what just happened her" Ari asked as she had used magic to throw the bullies away from foxy. Lioness came in as she had stared at Abby.
"Cat powers?" She asked as Abby nodded her head. They looked the same as they where both cheetahs.
"So we all have powers but dillain" foxy asked.

" ok ok ok!! " Weiss said and got up she ran out of the classroom she hated this she felt as if she was going insane .
___
Dillan raised his eye brow
" please there just tricks and costumes ! " he said
Ruby lit his swet shirt on fire
" OWWWWWWW!!! " he yelled Ruby smiled

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 07:26 PM
" ok ok ok!! " Weiss said and got up she ran out of the classroom she hated this she felt as if she was going insane .
___
Dillan raised his eye brow
" please there just tricks and costumes ! " he said
Ruby lit his swet shirt on fire
" OWWWWWWW!!! " he yelled Ruby smiled
Sky grabbed wiess.
"Don't, we are few people but could you handle everyone outside?"sky asked. Sky doesn't even know we're here. She will get the wrost beating very. Nabook thought as she didn't know.
------
Lioness and Abby clawed dillain.

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Sky grabbed wiess.
"Don't, we are few people but could you handle everyone outside?"sky asked. Sky doesn't even know we're here. She will get the wrost beating very. Nabook thought as she didn't know.
------
Lioness and Abby clawed dillain.
Weiss whimpered " no I can't ! And nanook is here to hurt you again " she said and held her head
______
Ruby put out the flame since she was laughing too much
" ok Oki get it's ! " Dillan said

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Weiss whimpered " no I can't ! And nanook is here to hurt you again " she said and held her head
______
Ruby put out the flame since she was laughing too much
" ok Oki get it's ! " Dillan said
Sky kicked Nabook back as he was unsure how Weiss knew.
"It's fine, we will figure all of our powers out" sky said to her girlfriend.
-----
"we will stop attacking if you can tell who is who dillain?" Both girls said in the same voice as they shuffled around.

(could I make an guardian/ protecter of the chosen ones?)

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Sky kicked Nabook back as he was unsure how Weiss knew.
"It's fine, we will figure all of our powers out" sky said to her girlfriend.
-----
"we will stop attacking if you can tell who is who dillain?" Both girls said in the same voice as they shuffled around.

(could I make an guardian/ protecter of the chosen ones?)

Yeah )
Dillans eyes widened
" this is freaky! And lioness is on left Abby is on right " he said hoping he was right . Sam couldn't help but laugh at this
____

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Yeah )
Dillans eyes widened
" this is freaky! And lioness is on left Abby is on right " he said hoping he was right . Sam couldn't help but laugh at this
____
The girls giggled as they tackled him.
"Wrong!" they said.
"I was on the left" Abby said turning back human.
"And I was on the right" lioness said Turning human.
------
"It's time" the female said turning into a hawk as she flew towards the school kids. Weiss I am here to help. Tell the others I'm coming, hurry. the female thought while flying.

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 08:16 PM
The girls giggled as they tackled him.
"Wrong!" they said.
"I was on the left" Abby said turning back human.
"And I was on the right" lioness said Turning human.
------
"It's time" the female said turning into a hawk as she flew towards the school kids. Weiss I am here to help. Tell the others I'm coming, hurry. the female thought while flying.

Dillan gasped as he was tackled
" ok ok ok! " he said and tried to get away
Weiss eyes widened
" guys stop some one is here to help us " she said

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Dillan gasped as he was tackled
" ok ok ok! " he said and tried to get away
Weiss eyes widened
" guys stop some one is here to help us " she said
"Okay" the girls said as Ari had opened the window to get some warm Air in. The woman had flew though the window as she slowly turned human landing.

Leucos
August 24th, 2017, 08:32 PM
"Okay" the girls said as Ari had opened the window to get some warm Air in. The woman had flew though the window as she slowly turned human landing.

Sam raised her eyebrow as she stood up
" umm hi?.. " she said Weiss backed up she still heard voices or people's thoughts

Darky
August 24th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Sam raised her eyebrow as she stood up
" umm hi?.. " she said Weiss backed up she still heard voices or people's thoughts
"My name is Ella and I am your guardian and teacher, I will be helping with your powers. Dillain you have water powers" Ella said.