PDA

View Full Version : Saging My House

dino.
July 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Ok, I've had some really creepy stuff happening recently at home, and I haven't felt safe in my own house. So today we went out and bought some sage, so we could sage out house. We used white sage, and afterward, I felt pretty calm. I also bought a cross to hang above my bedroom door, just to be safe. Do you guys have any tips for the next time a sage? I used a candle and matches, and then water to get rid if the smoke, but I think there was something else I could have done that would have been more effective. Do you have any suggestions for the next time I do this?

Tigress
July 29th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Ok, I've had some really creepy stuff happening recently at home, and I haven't felt safe in my own house. So today we went out and bought some sage, so we could sage out house. We used white sage, and afterward, I felt pretty calm. I also bought a cross to hang above my bedroom door, just to be safe. Do you guys have any tips for the next time a sage? I used a candle and matches, and then water to get rid if the smoke, but I think there was something else I could have done that would have been more effective. Do you have any suggestions for the next time I do this?

I don't have any suggestions, for I myself have never done a sage before. But what scared you enough to do a sage? I mean, it's sounds like a creepy situation.

dino.
July 30th, 2017, 12:30 PM
I don't have any suggestions, for I myself have never done a sage before. But what scared you enough to do a sage? I mean, it's sounds like a creepy situation.
Disembodied laughs in my room. A bloody hand at my window. Shadow people appearing and dissappearing in front of me. It also scared me enough to get a cross.

Tigress
August 14th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Disembodied laughs in my room. A bloody hand at my window. Shadow people appearing and dissappearing in front of me. It also scared me enough to get a cross.

O.o That sounds really creepy! You kinda made me scared!