Thunderclan
||Rank||
Apprentice
||Age||
8 Moons
||Gender||
Tom
||Looks||
http://nebula.wsimg.com/90c91d5d23f0ab1560b35780813c65f4?AccessKeyId=FEE38 57D04B22115F64E&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
||Trait's||
Outgoing||Flirty||Adventurous||Sweet Talker||Hot Headed

Roles
Biological Mother(Open, must be a Rogue, Loner, or Kittypet)
Adopted Mother(Gingerstep;RP'd by AnayaDusksong; )
Biological Father(Open, must be in Shadowclan)
Adopted Father(Optional, but Open)
1 Biological Sister(Open, must be same as Biological Mother)
2 Adopted Sister(Timberpaw;RP'd by Beam; Saved for Darky; )
1 Adopted Brother(Open, same clan as Trappaw and his father)
3 Love Victims(Shinekit:RP'd by Hollydawn235; Cherrykit:RP'd by Hollydawn235; )
1 Best Friend(Sealpaw;RP'd by CandyFlossCat )
3 Friends(Open, they can be in other clans. Stonekit:RP'd by starfall; Silverscar:RP'd by Foxfur; Foxkit;RP'd by Hollydawn235; )
1 Enemy(Muddykit;RP'd by Slash-GNR; )
1 Rival(Cloverpaw;RP'd by starfall; )
Mentor(Open)

If you have a Character site just reply with the Link!!

Form
Name-
Clan-
Gender-
Age-
Personality-
Looks-
Role Wanted?-

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Bump

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
CandyFlossCat

Is it working this way?

Beam
July 24th, 2017, 09:26 PM
It has everything in the link:
Timberkit (http://beamco.weebly.com/thunderclan.html)
Role: adopted sibling/friend?

wickedvirtues
July 24th, 2017, 09:26 PM
CandyFlossCat

Is it working this way?
Yep!

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
It has everything in the link:
Timberkit (http://beamco.weebly.com/thunderclan.html)
Role: adopted sibling/friend?

Adopted Sibling is fine.

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:30 PM
starfall

wickedvirtues
July 24th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Name- Sealpaw
Clan- Thunder
Gender- Female
Age- 8 moons
Personality- Goofy, lazy, awkward, friendly, outgoing, playful/flirty
Looks- This fluff (https://aimlessamy.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/himalayan.jpg?w=529)
Role Wanted?- Adoptive sister or best friend SpringtrapFNAF

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Name- Sealpaw
Clan- Thunder
Gender- Female
Age- 8 moons
Personality- Goofy, lazy, awkward, friendly, outgoing, playful/flirty
Looks- This fluff (https://aimlessamy.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/himalayan.jpg?w=529)
Role Wanted?- Adoptive sister or best friend SpringtrapFNAF

Best Friend, because I have another cat for another adopted sister.

Lilac
July 24th, 2017, 09:41 PM
I'll apply with a character soon, as I'm going to make a second Thunderclan character soon because Ripplepaw already has too many relations

Also, sorry I haven't replied to our rps! I will tomorrow! :)

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM
I'll apply with a character soon, as I'm going to make a second Thunderclan character soon because Ripplepaw already has too many relations

Also, sorry I haven't replied to our rps! I will tomorrow! :)

Okay and It's alright.

Slash-GNR
July 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Name- Muddykit - http://mywarriorcatsforwc.weebly.com/muddykit.html
Clan- Thunderclan
Gender- female
Age- 3 moons
Personality- in bio
Looks- in bio
Role Wanted?- enemy

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Name- Muddykit - http://mywarriorcatsforwc.weebly.com/muddykit.html
Clan- Thunderclan
Gender- female
Age- 3 moons
Personality- in bio
Looks- in bio
Role Wanted?- enemy

Approved!

Starfall
July 24th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Name: Stonekit
Role Wanted: close friend

Name: Cloverpaw
Role Wanted: Rival

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Name: Stonekit
Role Wanted: close friend

Name: Cloverpaw
Role Wanted: Rival

both approved!

Nomad
July 24th, 2017, 09:56 PM
||Name||
Trappaw||Trapshadow
||Clan||
Thunderclan
||Rank||
Apprentice
||Age||
8 Moons
||Gender||
Tom
||Looks||
http://nebula.wsimg.com/90c91d5d23f0ab1560b35780813c65f4?AccessKeyId=FEE38 57D04B22115F64E&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
||Trait's||

Roles
Adopted Mother(Open)
3 Victims(Open)
3 Friends(Open, they can be in other clans)
Mentor(Open)

Form
Name-
Clan-
Gender-
Age-
Personality-
Looks-
Role Wanted?-

Name: Silverscar
Clan Thunderclan
Personality: kind funny slightly ambitious gets annoyed slowly when his patience wear thin he blows up.
Looks: http://postimg.org/image/mnxdmhund/
Role wanted: Friend

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Name: Silverscar
Clan Thunderclan
Personality: kind funny slightly ambitious gets annoyed slowly when his patience wear thin he blows up.
Looks: http://postimg.org/image/mnxdmhund/
Role wanted: Friend

approved!

Slash-GNR
July 24th, 2017, 10:02 PM
starfall

If you and starfall are up for it do y'all wanna rp?

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 10:06 PM
starfall

If you and starfall are up for it do y'all wanna rp?

I'm a bit busy right now. Maybe tomorrow?

Slash-GNR
July 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
I'm a bit busy right now. Maybe tomorrow?

Sure sounds good :)

bright !
July 24th, 2017, 10:22 PM
asterpaw as a friend? (http://brightschildren.myfreesites.net/asterpaw)

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 10:23 PM
asterpaw as a friend? (http://brightschildren.myfreesites.net/asterpaw)

Approved!

fresh
July 24th, 2017, 10:31 PM
||Name||
Trappaw||Trapshadow
||Clan||
Thunderclan
||Rank||
Apprentice
||Age||
8 Moons
||Gender||
Tom
||Looks||
||Trait's||

Roles
Adopted Mother(Open)
3 Love Victims(Open)
3 Friends(Open, they can be in other clans. Stonekit; RP'd by starfall; Silverscar;RP'd by Foxfur; )
1 Rival(Cloverpaw;RP'd by starfall; )
Mentor(Open)

Form
Name-
Clan-
Gender-
Age-
Personality-
Looks-
Role Wanted?-
I really need to update my character site, poor Grasspaw isn't on it yet.

Name:
Grasspaw
{Grass}~ After her mother {paw}~ Suffix for a cat in training
Affiliation:
ThunderClan
Personality:
/|\ Friendly /|\ Outgoing /|\ Funny /|\ Stubborn /|\
Grasspaw has never really taken herself for 'excitable and outgoing' but that's exactly what she is. Born early and frail, her confidence was shaken at an early age but grew stronger as she became apprenticed. The she-cat worked her hardest to show everyone that she wasn't just the runt of the litter, that she could be a good only child and make her parents proud. Grasspaw found that the best way to do this was to make cats laugh and be funny and kind, rather than punishing them for doubting her.
Looks:
bOoPiE (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/63/6e/59/636e59be2145898ee11ca4eed0bd730a--lilacs-red-cat.jpg)
Role Wanted:
Love Interest//Victim

Seraphon
July 24th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Name-Shinekit
Clan-ThunderClan
Gender-Female
Age-2 moons
Personality-Being a talkative kitten, some cats might want to stay away from her for the sake of their ears. She never gets tired of talking. Ever. She can talk your ears off, make you want to claw her ears off. Literally. Some cats may get frustrated with the way that Shinekit will continuously talk without even pausing to take a breath. Being the talkative kitten Shinekit is, she goes great lengths to start a conversation with even the grumpiest cats in the clan. Sometimes she would even go places she shouldn't be going, like out of camp, to talk to someone. Shinekit might even start a conversation with a cat without a Clan, if she ever got the chance. Of course, it might not be the most welcoming conversation if she's with other cats. The multiloquent she-kit the definition of garrulous, and Shinekit doesn't even have to prove it. If she did, your ear would fall off. Both ears, to be exact.
She's the type of cat that has seemingly never-ending energy. She's one of the most ebullient furballs in the Clan. With energy and mischief in her personality, she can do a lot of things. That she might not be supposed to be doing . She gets into lots of trouble but she doesn't really care, due to the fact that she doesn't really understand why they get so angry. Shinekit may take one step out of the nursery and start zigzagging around camp just for her own enjoyment if she's bored. And maybe trip a few cats while she's doing that... Anyway, she doesn't use her exuberance for anything productive. She just wastes it for her own entertainment and maybe a few other cats'.
She has no sense at all. NONE. N-O-N-E. If some mean cat put a rotten bird in front of her and said it was a mouse, she would believe them and eat it in a second. Only then, and ONLY then, would she realized the cat had lied to her. She can't even tell the difference between a leaf and a branch, even if somecat told her how leaves and branches are dissimilar fifteen times. Shinekit would just tell them that the cat was crazy. And still think leaves and branches were the same. In some cases it might drive a cat insane.
SHINEKIT! COME BACK HERE! YOU MISCHIEVOUS FURBALL! ONCE I GET MY PAWS ON YOU.....
Shinekit..... you mischievous furball. How far you'd go just to hear someone say," Once I get my paws on you." The ends of the earth, perhaps. Shinekit loves being the mischievous feline she is, hearing people scream at her is music to her ears. She doesn't really mind being yelled at. Getting in trouble isn't a big deal for her, because she gets in lots of trouble. So she's used to it.
She's brave. If she's faced with a challenge, she'll do it. She comes towards the world and all it's troubles with her claws extended, ready to pounce. She would protect her clanmates at the cost of her life, even as a kit, though she probably wouldn't help much. Just because she's mischievous doesn't mean she's disloyal.
Looks-orange short haired tabby with silver eyes
Role Wanted?-Love victim

Name-Cherrykit
Clan-ThunderClan
Gender-Female
Age-4 moons
Personality-None yet she's a WIP
Looks-brown short haired tabby with silver eyes
Role Wanted?-Love victim

Name-Foxkit
Clan-ThunderClan
Gender-Male
Age-3 moons
Personality-Fox is, well, a rather curious and hyper tom with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and a big love for exploring, no matter where it leads. He is stubborn but fun and loves anything weird, especially when it seems just impossible to be real. And he loves storytelling, listening to the elders talk on and on about their pasts. He is always close to friends no matter what happens, and he would rater be around them then family, for his family isn't always on his side but he still has a great love to them. He loves to find adventure and loves to be rather cunning and mischievous, with a great mind set on being the absolute best, mostly to rove this troublemaker is more that, well that. A troublemaker. Although he wouldn't give up his troublesome ways even if it would save his live mostly because he found it to be him, that was who he was. But many do like his company as he isn't that much of a talker, but a great listener
Looks- http://monybab.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/4/9/95490068/foxo_orig.jpg
Role Wanted?-Friend

SpringtrapFNAF

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 10:34 PM
I really need to update my character site, poor Grasspaw isn't on it yet.

Name:
Grasspaw
{Grass}~ After her mother {paw}~ Suffix for a cat in training
Affiliation:
ThunderClan
Personality:
/|\ Friendly /|\ Outgoing /|\ Funny /|\ Stubborn /|\
Grasspaw has never really taken herself for 'excitable and outgoing' but that's exactly what she is. Born early and frail, her confidence was shaken at an early age but grew stronger as she became apprenticed. The she-cat worked her hardest to show everyone that she wasn't just the runt of the litter, that she could be a good only child and make her parents proud. Grasspaw found that the best way to do this was to make cats laugh and be funny and kind, rather than punishing them for doubting her.
Looks:
bOoPiE (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/63/6e/59/636e59be2145898ee11ca4eed0bd730a--lilacs-red-cat.jpg)
Role Wanted:
Love Interest//Victim

Approved!

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Name-Shinekit
Clan-ThunderClan
Gender-Female
Age-2 moons
Personality-Being a talkative kitten, some cats might want to stay away from her for the sake of their ears. She never gets tired of talking. Ever. She can talk your ears off, make you want to claw her ears off. Literally. Some cats may get frustrated with the way that Shinekit will continuously talk without even pausing to take a breath. Being the talkative kitten Shinekit is, she goes great lengths to start a conversation with even the grumpiest cats in the clan. Sometimes she would even go places she shouldn't be going, like out of camp, to talk to someone. Shinekit might even start a conversation with a cat without a Clan, if she ever got the chance. Of course, it might not be the most welcoming conversation if she's with other cats. The multiloquent she-kit the definition of garrulous, and Shinekit doesn't even have to prove it. If she did, your ear would fall off. Both ears, to be exact.
She's the type of cat that has seemingly never-ending energy. She's one of the most ebullient furballs in the Clan. With energy and mischief in her personality, she can do a lot of things. That she might not be supposed to be doing . She gets into lots of trouble but she doesn't really care, due to the fact that she doesn't really understand why they get so angry. Shinekit may take one step out of the nursery and start zigzagging around camp just for her own enjoyment if she's bored. And maybe trip a few cats while she's doing that... Anyway, she doesn't use her exuberance for anything productive. She just wastes it for her own entertainment and maybe a few other cats'.
She has no sense at all. NONE. N-O-N-E. If some mean cat put a rotten bird in front of her and said it was a mouse, she would believe them and eat it in a second. Only then, and ONLY then, would she realized the cat had lied to her. She can't even tell the difference between a leaf and a branch, even if somecat told her how leaves and branches are dissimilar fifteen times. Shinekit would just tell them that the cat was crazy. And still think leaves and branches were the same. In some cases it might drive a cat insane.
SHINEKIT! COME BACK HERE! YOU MISCHIEVOUS FURBALL! ONCE I GET MY PAWS ON YOU.....
Shinekit..... you mischievous furball. How far you'd go just to hear someone say," Once I get my paws on you." The ends of the earth, perhaps. Shinekit loves being the mischievous feline she is, hearing people scream at her is music to her ears. She doesn't really mind being yelled at. Getting in trouble isn't a big deal for her, because she gets in lots of trouble. So she's used to it.
She's brave. If she's faced with a challenge, she'll do it. She comes towards the world and all it's troubles with her claws extended, ready to pounce. She would protect her clanmates at the cost of her life, even as a kit, though she probably wouldn't help much. Just because she's mischievous doesn't mean she's disloyal.
Looks-orange short haired tabby with silver eyes
Role Wanted?-Love victim

Name-Cherrykit
Clan-ThunderClan
Gender-Female
Age-4 moons
Personality-None yet she's a WIP
Looks-brown short haired tabby with silver eyes
Role Wanted?-Love victim

Name-Foxkit
Clan-ThunderClan
Gender-Male
Age-3 moons
Personality-Fox is, well, a rather curious and hyper tom with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and a big love for exploring, no matter where it leads. He is stubborn but fun and loves anything weird, especially when it seems just impossible to be real. And he loves storytelling, listening to the elders talk on and on about their pasts. He is always close to friends no matter what happens, and he would rater be around them then family, for his family isn't always on his side but he still has a great love to them. He loves to find adventure and loves to be rather cunning and mischievous, with a great mind set on being the absolute best, mostly to rove this troublemaker is more that, well that. A troublemaker. Although he wouldn't give up his troublesome ways even if it would save his live mostly because he found it to be him, that was who he was. But many do like his company as he isn't that much of a talker, but a great listener
Looks-http://monybab.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/4/9/95490068/foxo_orig.jpg
Role Wanted?-Friend

SpringtrapFNAF

All approved!

Seraphon
July 24th, 2017, 10:36 PM
All approved!
Thanks!

fresh
July 24th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Approved!
thanks mate
want to roleplay the two?

AnayaDusksong
July 24th, 2017, 10:39 PM
SpringtrapFNAF
I suppose since her brothers are both getting families of their own, Gingerstep could take Trappaw in (and if she doesn't want to, we can make her ;33).

Name- Gingerstep
Clan- ThunderClan
Gender- Female
Age- 27 Moons
Personality- Gingerstep is hard-headed, stubborn, and seemingly stone-hearted. Everyone that has met her aside from her brothers are most likely to think she is slightly cruel, for she's not really one to withhold her opinion no matter the cat before her. However, onc you get to know her, you'll find she has three flaws in the wall she's built around her: elders, queens, and of course, kits. She respects elders, queens, and kits more than anyone in the Clans, and therefore has granted them access into the tiny soft spot in her heart.
Looks- A ginger tabby she-cat with yellowish paws, emerald green eyes, and a long tail.
Role Wanted? Adopted Mother. :33

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 10:43 PM
SpringtrapFNAF
I suppose since her brothers are both getting families of their own, Gingerstep could take Trappaw in (and if she doesn't want to, we can make her ;33).

Name- Gingerstep
Clan- ThunderClan
Gender- Female
Age- 27 Moons
Personality- Gingerstep is hard-headed, stubborn, and seemingly stone-hearted. Everyone that has met her aside from her brothers are most likely to think she is slightly cruel, for she's not really one to withhold her opinion no matter the cat before her. However, onc you get to know her, you'll find she has three flaws in the wall she's built around her: elders, queens, and of course, kits. She respects elders, queens, and kits more than anyone in the Clans, and therefore has granted them access into the tiny soft spot in her heart.
Looks- A ginger tabby she-cat with yellowish paws, emerald green eyes, and a long tail.
Role Wanted? Adopted Mother. :33

Approved!

AnayaDusksong
July 24th, 2017, 11:01 PM
SpringtrapFNAF
Here's some stuff about Gingerstep's brothers and Trappaw's adopted uncles~!

Name- Goldenstorm
Clan- ThunderClan
Gender- Male
Age- 27 Moons
Personality- Goldenstorm is bold, brave, and sometimes a bit reckless. He tries his best to protect his Clan, not always worried about his own safety in favor of the safety of his loved ones.
Looks- A long-furred golden tom with yellow-green eyes.
Role Wanted? Trappaw's adopted uncle and friend. :33

Name- Sunfeather
Clan- WindClan
Gender- Male
Age- 27
Personality- Strong, proud, and stubborn. He has boatloads of confidence, but it sometimes blinds him to his flaws.
Looks- A golden tabby tom with pale green eyes and short fur.
Role Wanted? Adopted uncle and maybe friend if they meet each other enough at gatherings. :33

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 11:04 PM
SpringtrapFNAF
Here's some stuff about Gingerstep's brothers and Trappaw's adopted uncles~!

Name- Goldenstorm
Clan- ThunderClan
Gender- Male
Age- 27 Moons
Personality- Goldenstorm is bold, brave, and sometimes a bit reckless. He tries his best to protect his Clan, not always worried about his own safety in favor of the safety of his loved ones.
Looks- A long-furred golden tom with yellow-green eyes.
Role Wanted? Trappaw's adopted uncle and friend. :33

Name- Sunfeather
Clan- WindClan
Gender- Male
Age- 27
Personality- Strong, proud, and stubborn. He has boatloads of confidence, but it sometimes blinds him to his flaws.
Looks- A golden tabby tom with pale green eyes and short fur.
Role Wanted? Adopted uncle and maybe friend if they meet each other enough at gatherings. :33

Both approved!

fresh
July 24th, 2017, 11:15 PM
thanks mate
want to roleplay the two?
SpringtrapFNAF

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 11:17 PM
SpringtrapFNAF

Sure, but can you start. I'm not good at starters.

fresh
July 24th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Sure, but can you start. I'm not good at starters.
Hue hue hue
Okay. I'll mention you.

Barnabas
July 24th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Hue hue hue
Okay. I'll mention you.

sounds good!

Pengu
July 25th, 2017, 04:18 AM
Name-
Sunstream
Clan-
ThunderClan
Gender-
She-Cat
Age-
26 Moons
Personality
Caring | Kind | Cautious | Defensive | Sarcastic | Quick Learner | Dry | Sharp-Tongued | Quick to Judge Cats
Looks-
http://i59.tinypic.com/2z868v9.jpg except with a white patch on her flank
Role Wanted?-
Mentor

Barnabas
July 25th, 2017, 05:40 AM
Name-
Sunstream
Clan-
ThunderClan
Gender-
She-Cat
Age-
26 Moons
Personality
Caring | Kind | Cautious | Defensive | Sarcastic | Quick Learner | Dry | Sharp-Tongued | Quick to Judge Cats
Looks-
http://i59.tinypic.com/2z868v9.jpg except with a white patch on her flank
Role Wanted?-
Mentor

Approved!

Pengu
July 25th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Approved!
Do you want to start training now or?
also, i bumped you in the post for willowheart and fallenleaf is river territory, incase you havent seen it

aleka!
July 25th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Name- Thistle
Clan- None, she's a loner
Gender- Female
Age- 48 moons
Personality- Thistle is a crafty and sneaky cat always liking to lurk in the shadows and stay hidden. She is very responsible, kind, thoughtful, and generous underneath the prickly shield puts around her to protect herself from others. And, that shield is hostility, aggressiveness, and cold-heartedness
Looks- http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/tabby-cat-ticked.jpg
Role Wanted?- Biological mother

wickedvirtues
July 25th, 2017, 08:05 PM
SpringtrapFNAF

I'm open to roleplay with Trap and Seal whenever.

Barnabas
July 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Name- Thistle
Clan- None, she's a loner
Gender- Female
Age- 48 moons
Personality- Thistle is a crafty and sneaky cat always liking to lurk in the shadows and stay hidden. She is very responsible, kind, thoughtful, and generous underneath the prickly shield puts around her to protect herself from others. And, that shield is hostility, aggressiveness, and cold-heartedness
Looks- http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/tabby-cat-ticked.jpg
Role Wanted?- Biological mother

Approved!

cute skeleton
July 26th, 2017, 01:24 PM
@springtrapfnaf I can make a cat to be his biological mother if you want

AnayaDusksong
July 26th, 2017, 06:46 PM
SpringtrapFNAF

If Trappaw still needs a mentor, Goldnstorm, Gingerstep's brother, could be his mentor~

Mayflower
July 27th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Name- Berrypaw
Clan- TC
Gender- Male
Age- 6 moons
Personality- Berrypaw is a energetic cat who uses that energy as a form of entertainment to make other cats laugh. He is very friendly and playful, but when he's picked on or is told he's wrong he just shrugs it off... Or at least he tries to, sometimes it doesn't work. He can also be very stubborn at times.
Looks- Bloop (http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/image-files/tortoiseshell-longhaired-cat-small.jpg)
Role Wanted?- I want Berrypaw to crush on him HARD and constantly pretends to just want to be his friend.

Barnabas
July 28th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Name- Berrypaw
Clan- TC
Gender- Male
Age- 6 moons
Personality- Berrypaw is a energetic cat who uses that energy as a form of entertainment to make other cats laugh. He is very friendly and playful, but when he's picked on or is told he's wrong he just shrugs it off... Or at least he tries to, sometimes it doesn't work. He can also be very stubborn at times.
Looks- Bloop (http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/image-files/tortoiseshell-longhaired-cat-small.jpg)
Role Wanted?- I want Berrypaw to crush on him HARD and constantly pretends to just want to be his friend.

Approved!

Mayflower
July 28th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Approved!
Mmkay!

Barnabas
July 28th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Mmkay!

Just tell me when you want to RP.

Mayflower
July 28th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Just tell me when you want to RP.
Same here.

AnayaDusksong
July 28th, 2017, 09:57 AM
SpringtrapFNAF

So, how will Gingerstep come across Trappaw and adopt him?

cute skeleton
July 28th, 2017, 06:59 PM
@SpringtrapFNAF

Name- orchard
Clan- kittypet (eventually gonna leave her twolegs and become a loner)
Gender- female
Age- 33 moons
Personality- working on it
Looks- http://www.photos-public-domain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/siamese_cat.jpg
Role Wanted?- biological mother