PDA

View Full Version : Your wrost nightmare

Darky
July 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
So this is a thread where you can tell your wrost nightmare. You can post your nomarl nightmares but make sure you note which is your wrost. Since a lot of people have weird dreams than nightmares you can put weird dreams as well with good dreams gone bad(it happens)

So when I was three I had a nightmare where I saw a three headed goat that was purple and had pink eyes with sharp fangs and cat-like claws. So it keep saying "I'm coming for you" and it chased me till I woke up.

ladybugg03
July 22nd, 2017, 03:42 PM
When I was very small, I dreamt that my dad and brother were fishing on the beach. Suddenly my brother caught a big fish but couldn't reel it in. My dad took the fishing pole and tried to reel it in. The fish, which turned out to be a shark, pulled my dad up off the beach and into the ocean.
I woke up crying and ran to my dad's bed and climbed in with him. I clung to him with relief that he was still alive. Still my worst nightmare.

Darky
July 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
When I was very small, I dreamt that my dad and brother were fishing on the beach. Suddenly my brother caught a big fish but couldn't reel it in. My dad took the fishing pole and tried to reel it in. The fish, which turned out to be a shark, pulled my dad up off the beach and into the ocean.
I woke up crying and ran to my dad's bed and climbed in with him. I clung to him with relief that he was still alive. Still my worst nightmare.
You poor soul

Wildy~ =3
July 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Either:

1. The one where some random monster I couldn't see chased me through the woods into a wood cabin. And I still watch some horror movies XD But not that often lol

or 2. The one where my Hello Kitty stuffed animal started floating like a balloon and carrying me with it. The nightmare always ended before it popped. Don't judge I was 5 XD

After these kinds of things I didn't get nightmares. Only weird dreams that make me feel like I'm falling even when I'm awake so I have to smack my legs against the bed to make it stop.

I really don't know why XD

Darky
July 22nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
So my wrost nightmare actually happened in my life and it wasn't one the news one bit but the nightmare was a little different.

Real life: So I was going home on the bus as a car hit our bus and the bus is tipping in the the little things on the side of the road as the bus is tipping as 60 kid(including me) are scared for life. Two cops come as one does traffic and the other is doing traffic as my vice principal came with another bus to take us home.

The nightmare: I am at the edge of the window as the bus moves and I fall out the window and fall to my death.
I woke up sweating and scared to death so when I hear good morning from my mom and that she fixed my lunch I was scared it was a school day but I was going to my friend house.

Seraphon
July 22nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
Tbh I don't remember having any nightmares, only REALLY WIERD dreams. The scariest thing I remember in my dreams is whenever I try to run at all in ANY dream I am running at full speed but my body is barely moving. Even when I'm awake in my bed controlling what I see in my head this happens. Idky. If anyone knows plz tell me XD

Darky
July 22nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Let's do your nightmares or weird dreams

Mango
July 24th, 2017, 11:22 AM
i know I'll end up sounding pathetic afterwards but here we go...
It starts all good. I'm at the pool chatting with my friend, then we start laughing because this little kid is throwing everyone's phone's in the pool, we shrugged it off since ours were in the locker room and the kids a boy. Next thing I know, I see the kid throw my phone, ipad, laptop (BTW irl I don't have a laptop anymore), DS, Ipod, flip phone, tracphone, and yeah, my big huge computer that isn't a laptop you know that kind the schools have them with the monitor and all, that kind, all those devices were thrown into the pool. I freaked since #1 I don't have a water proof case on my phone, or my ipod, or ipad, and they don't make water proof cases for flip phones, a DS, tracphones, and those monitor computers, and laptops. I end up diving into the pool some reason in a wedding dress i dunno why I'm wearing a wedding dress to the pool but hey it's a dream. I rescue my devices and demand the mother- who was sleeping through this replace my devices. She cackled and walked off praising her son. Soo...yeah I then called my mom in tears saying my devices were destroyed, I somehow was using a payphone that was in the water? I dunno how that works. She was mad and was blaming me for not locking my locker, but I did and the kid picked the lock and she was mad I wrecked her wedding dress like WUT?! I don't wear my mom's clothing...soo... And then I rode the subway home crying and like...There are subways in my city?! And somehow it let me off right in front of my house which was definetly not my irl house. Soo..And then I realized we were robbed and some how I didn't care I was busy freaking over my ruined devices so rather than putting them in rice, I put them in water and put it in the microwave and it burned my house down. So Before the fire department arrived, my entire city that some reason looked like D.C, but with NYC subways was completely burned down. SO yeah...I have alot of nightmares about my devices being broken.

Waffee
July 26th, 2017, 07:40 AM
I often get nightmares regarding traveling in groups and this one is my least favorite. So, I was traveling with my family into this one city far from my home by a train and we were about to go home. Of course, I got a bit lost and my family was long gone on the way home. And I couldn't get home or contact anyone since I was left with literally nothing. It's a huge fear of mine, my bad dreams are nearly always about this.

~Aesthetic~
July 26th, 2017, 03:38 PM
When I was like 2 or 3, I had a nightmare where this purple puma-looking monster was circling our house, and eventually knocked down our windows. My family was hiding and the monster would kill us one by one and it was a very traumatic experience for me.

Beam
July 26th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Scariest dream #1:
A robot came into my house and said it would blow up in a minute. For some reason I went around the house grabbing clementines and food and a blanket and a pillow? When I ran back outside after putting my shoes on my family was going to run away in a car the the robot started going to our wall and counting down from 5....... then I woke up

#2:
I dreamt something that actually happened a month later

3: it always freaks me out when I have a dream and it's just like the real world except I have a lot of trouble opening my eyes and it's like my eyes are somehow glued shut and they're so hard to open.

wickedvirtues
July 26th, 2017, 03:51 PM
I don't remember mine but I think it was about elephants.. killing people.

Explanation:
So I watched this show (when it was still running) called Untamed and Uncut (google it), and it was about animals attacking people and all that.

So maybe it influenced my dream?

Or I was just weird as an 8 year old..

CreatureOfHabit
July 29th, 2017, 07:37 PM
I've been researching about dreams lately and found out about "That Man"
Look him up. Anyways, after that, I had a dream in a dream happening where this creepy old guy with a straw hat follows and stalks me.

CreatureOfHabit
July 29th, 2017, 07:52 PM
People say that if you do something before bed, it may have a negative impact on your sleep and dreams. However,I found out a while back that for me, it's the opposite. So if I do something and it's not on my mind, its sure to pop up in a dream.
A while back I had Creepypasta phase. During this, I found out about Lavender Town. Later, the next night, I had a case of sleep paralysis. In it, everything was black. All I could hear was the song. I tried to wake up, but couldn't. It played a second time. What was scary, was it sounded exactly the same as when I had first heard it. For some reason I KNEW somehow, that if it played a third time I might not wake up. So I tried again, and this time some up. Thank God..

dino.
July 29th, 2017, 08:17 PM
1. I'm not sure if this counts as a nightmare, or just a really wierd dream, but here we go.

Ok, so this was like two years ago (I think), and I'd been watching Percy Jackson and the Lightning Theif that night. I fell asleep and had this dream where I was in this neighborhood, but all the houses looked the same, and in every window I looked in all I could see was my mom running down a spiral staircase being chased by the Minotuar, and getting teleported to the Underworld by the Minotaur. Not funny when I had it, but it's funny now XD

2. This one isn't my worst, but it was pretty scary. I was probably 4-5 years old, and I had th is dream where the floor of me and my sis's bedroom turned to lava, and there were these three demonic hooded figures in black cloaks standing in the doorway, just watching it all happen. I woke up before I hit the lava.

Mayflower
July 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Worst Nightmare? Hands down the frickin BEAR UNDER THE STAIRS

NEVER READ THAT TO CHILDREN.

So, when I was like five or six, I read a children's book called the bear under the stairs. So basically, this little boy throws food under the stairs to appease the BEAR that is living there. And in one part, the bear comes up into this kids room. So, it creeps my little self out, and I go to sleep. This is a detailed reenactment of the dream I had since I was like five and continued having in different variations until I was almost twelve.

It started with me hiding under the covers of a bed. It may be my bed, my parents bed, or my sisters bed, but it was in the house. All I could think was he can't find me, he already found my mommy and daddy and sister. (still five) so, I make a little hole so I can see out and no one can see in. And then I hear my basement door (under my stairs) open and heavy steps come up the stairs, I freak out silently, and stay still, hoping it won't find me. The thing reaches the top of the steps and goes into the same room I'm hiding in. It's a GIGANTIC SCARY BEAR. I'm looking through my peephole and then it turns toward the bed and walks slowly on two feet. The last bit was the bear pulling off the covers and grabbing me, scaring me awake.

I always woke up literally paralyzed from fright.

Mayflower
July 29th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I also frequently dreamed about going blind in a zoo and various species of dangerous, heavy, or hooved animals breaking out and trampling me. I always was with a friend or family member, and we were looking at an animal. Then they broke out and started chasing us, so we ran. I started to go blind and just clung to something in hopes of being out of the way, but in reality I was right in front of the stampeding or rampaging animal. The person I was with always noticed and I heard them come closer as if they were running towards me to save me, but then I hear pad the animals paws or hooves or loud sound and the dream would end.

I was a messed up kid.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 29th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Well... There are 2 dreams tied for my worst nightmare...

1) Well... It was stupid but it always made me cry. Basically whenever my dad killed a snake with a shovel I would have a weird dream. It was about all these animals. They all lived together in the same house, with their human friend. There was a snake but nobody liked her. One dark and stormy night somebody broke into their house and chopped Mrs. Snake in half with a shovel. When all the animals woke up they were sad and had a funeral for her. I don't know why but this dream always scares me, even to this day.

2) One dream I had was our family We lived in a mansion and I was reading in our library. When out of the blue a giant squid started killing everybody! I remember running into the room to see one of my favorite uncles in their, asking me if I wanted a cookie. I asked him if he noticed the giant squid and he said something then I woke up. It was weird...

Nomad
August 5th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Here we go
So I'm three okay I fall asleep then right off the bat scary there are alien s with odd heads in my room a whole flood of them they are on my brother literally what seems to be feeding on him I cover my head with a blanket then move the ballet and alien making this face : o is starin at me going oooo this reports three times then I hop out of my cribs flip onto the top bunk and grab my brother's arm he is just fine which is a relief then we run out into the back yard and his in a little tikes cube toy then I see the faces of two girls I have never seen before (so many years later I find out they are my bio sis and my half sis) I look down at my biege pants and there are bloody cuts big as a fully grown adults finger all over them the girls are encouraging me on so I run up the deck into the house and exterminate what I thought to be all the aliens I turn around to walk out and give everyone the okay when the last alien jumps out and bites my neck I woke up screaming bloody murder and I was in a pool of sweat (that is only one of the worst nightmares I've had the others are either sad or very scary)
my life was and still is messed up okay?

judas
August 5th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Every one is like, "When I was 3" Well... this happened last night...
I had a dream I was being chased by a Guy who was trying to kill me It keeps comming back Over and Over and Over
The end
-Help-

Jurassic~Spirit
August 5th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Another scary dream before I forget... ummm... awwww c'mon! Wait... I REMEMBER! So you guys remember this tv show, Fanboy and Chumchum? Or was I the only one who watched it... anyways, I had recently seen this episode it was something about Chum chum getting a neck or something... anyways I had a dream where my sister was doing the same thing, but they cut her HEAD off! It scared me so bad! I was loke, 7 and blood was EVERYWHERE!

Nomad
August 5th, 2017, 11:35 PM
I have had this dream more than once so I'm going through a day at my house you know then I'm following my mom out of the home as we are walking down the hill her hair falls out then her head turns so you can see her face as if she were born with a backwards head she has pits for eyes and an inhuman smile like past her nose then she starts walking twords me and my vision starts to swim and I fall and whenever I fall the dream changes and it's always different the latest is really sad so it is basically I am watching this and I can change the view 180 degrees around and I can be something in the dream so a mother mouse is running her children are close behind (if any of you have seen The Secret Of NIMH their you know what I am talking about except the mom is auntie shrew and the setting is my hometown.)so the mom literally has to leave her kids because they had been discovered (and this is with me not watching but interacting in the dream and we were being thrown out by force.) She leaves her kids at the corner of the sidewalk then she runs away sobbing... She doesn't even make it to this middle of the road. I woke up with tears streaming down my face.
So basically a sad/scary dream.

fresh
August 5th, 2017, 11:40 PM
I was freaked out by this. Somehow. Huh.

So it was a fun dream, an amazing one, even. I was going down water slides at Disney World (what the heck) and on one of them I landed in a mansion. Somehow. Don't ask, my mind is a whole new level of screwed up.
I had been reading Warriors recently, I think, and I saw this ginger tabby cat with white chest fur glaring at me with eyes.. God I can't even explain the eyes and what my messed up mind did to them. They were, like, ten times larger than the head/body itself, and the veins were all over the sides like a normal eye, and there was no eye color, or maybe there was and I couldn't see it because the pupils were tiny specks that were almost unrecognizable.
So there was a party going on at the mansion, and the creepy cat thing was sitting ON A CHANDELIER. Nobody noticed it. ._. I ran into the bathroom for no reason to get a hold of my senses, considering I was half-awake, making it even more real. The cat appeared on the sink and then dissapeared.For some reason my flipping brother was in there with me. I asked him if he'd seen it, still freaking out, and he said (my mom is a stay at home mom who works on her computer all day)"yeah, Mom sees it on her keyboard all the time"
...?
Wha'?
So I freaked out even more and woke up.
Faintly I remember being told it was a legend of some sort. That dream lasted what seemed like forever but was only one or teo hours; I wasn't escaoing sleep's graso that easily.
I was seven, that day. My seven-year-old mind concocted that crap up.
Creepy.
I wish I could explain the appearance more especially the freaking eyes but sadly only my mind can be that insane.
Darky

Nomad
August 6th, 2017, 12:05 AM
The way I woke up was weird) soi'm being chased normal nightmare protocol you know so anyway I'm being chased by death itself through the wood for miles I ran death flying at my heels hiscythe hit me in the back on more than one occasion there was a road ahead a very busy road so with out thinking I jumped and before I landed was hit by a semi truck second Peron view now death is gone and somehow I have a feeling of dread I stand up and move off the road and I'm thinking why haven't I woken up so I close my eyes then open them that always brought me to be awake but not this time nope, so I am standing in the middle of a beautiful woodland under a blossoming apple tree suddenly the petals brown and fall off that familar feeling of being watched in the woods is happening there is a shadow behind me the I hear a wheezing screech and I wake up breathing super fast out of my nose my heart is beating a mile a minute but I'm not sweating and I'm not on my side I'm sleeping on my back and that never happens it was 4:00 am eastern time hey adri(nickname not my real name) want to sleep again NOPE! I waited and waited until 9:30am for my mom to call me up.

Mango
August 7th, 2017, 08:19 AM
I'm actually going to attempt to face mine tomorrow its upside rides it's bad enough that my heart pounds thinking about one, I've been on one before, by mistake and now I'm gunna try and force myself on that ship ride that holds you upside for sixty seconds...if five year olds can do it...i can. And the standing roller coaster, it has one loop.