PDA

View Full Version : Slowkit's Finder[windclan]

Socks
July 18th, 2017, 04:10 AM
So, I decided to take a jab at the WC Med Cat Apprentice and make a new, unborn kit for the whole thing. There is a large chance that I won't actually get the part but either way I'm getting things for this kit as I might make her a warrior if she is not picked.

This is not with my regular finder because she is my top priority at this moment. Also, I should note that Slow was born prematurely and has a very stiff body which makes it difficult for her to move.

Slowkit(Slowbreeze) (http://sockslittlekitties.weebly.com/slowkit.html)

Father: Ebonyflicker
Mother: Cocoabush

Siblings: Hopekit and Wollykit

Best friend: Torrentkit, Lotuskit
Close Friend(s); Echokit, Ashkit
Friend(s);

She may have some bullies, older kits or apprentices which pick on her because of her condition.

Form:

Name[site?]-
Gender-
Age-
Personality-
looks-
role-
other-

Momotaro
July 18th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Bump
ooohhh.... I have a idea, if your completely sure on having no alive siblings, I could have a sibling that died when new born, and is a Starclan friend type thing?

Or if you allow it, I will have a sibling that cannot move their back legs, see, or breathe well {They have very bad asthma}, and is a liability to the clan. It would be interesting to see how Slowkit will treat them.

lone
July 18th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Name: Aspenpaw
Personality: {Caring} {Outgoing} {Optimistic} {Friendly} {Protective} {Listener}
Looks: coming
Role: Best Friend
Other: WIP

Socks
July 18th, 2017, 02:09 PM
ooohhh.... I have a idea, if your completely sure on having no alive siblings, I could have a sibling that died when new born, and is a Starclan friend type thing?

Or if you allow it, I will have a sibling that cannot move their back legs, see, or breathe well {They have very bad asthma}, and is a liability to the clan. It would be interesting to see how Slowkit will treat them.
Either of those could provide wonderful plots! :bunny:
I can't decide which I like better, so you can pick which one you more want to do.

Teza
July 18th, 2017, 02:17 PM
I have Echokit (areptesa.wix.com/wcochars/echokit) for a close friend? She's blind xD

Momotaro
July 18th, 2017, 02:24 PM
WIP

Name[site?]-
Hopekit
Hopepaw? Hopeglow?
Gender-
Male,
Age-
Unborn,
Personality-
WIP
looks-

role-
Sibling~
other-
Hope cannot move their back legs, see, or breathe well {They have very bad asthma}, and is a liability to the clan.

Socks
July 18th, 2017, 02:31 PM
I have Echokit (areptesa.wix.com/wcochars/echokit) for a close friend? She's blind xD
I feel Slow and Echo would be able to connect well, so accepted!

Teza
July 18th, 2017, 04:06 PM
I feel Slow and Echo would be able to connect well, so accepted!
O.o just realized... Slow... Echo... It's a slow echo xD (bad puns are amazing) lolz

Also I'll add Slow to Echo's page as soon as I get home

bright !
July 18th, 2017, 04:17 PM
name- torrentkit (http://brightschildren.myfreesites.net/torrentkit)
gender- non-binary
age- 5 moons
personality- ; tries to be mature; quiet; stoic; snarky; clever; unpredictable; quick-witted;
distrusting; has anger spouts; awkward; laid-back; ​​(see character page for paragraph thing)
looks- The poor enby is quite small for their age, which only gains them teases and adds to the fact that they’re not even from the clans. They have big bright, piercing amber eyes, pupils often in slits. The base of their fluffy fur is a cloudy white color, with random bright orange splotches appearing from here to there. They have a little pink nose, pink paw pads, and long whiskers.
role- best friend
other- haha, im applying them for wc meddie too! but they should be best friends either way

Socks
July 18th, 2017, 09:13 PM
WIP

Name[site?]-
Hopekit
Hopepaw? Hopeglow?
Gender-
Male,
Age-
Unborn,
Personality-
WIP
looks-
Here (https://previews.123rf.com/images/pakornkrit/pakornkrit1409/pakornkrit140900120/31831564-pure-breed-havana-brown-cat-isolated-in-white-background-with-clipping-path-Stock-Photo.jpg)
role-
Sibling~
other-
Hope cannot move their back legs, see, or breathe well {They have very bad asthma}, and is a liability to the clan.

Accepted!

Socks
July 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM
name- torrentkit (http://brightschildren.myfreesites.net/torrentkit)
gender- non-binary
age- 5 moons
personality- ; tries to be mature; quiet; stoic; snarky; clever; unpredictable; quick-witted;
distrusting; has anger spouts; awkward; laid-back; ​​(see character page for paragraph thing)
looks- The poor enby is quite small for their age, which only gains them teases and adds to the fact that they’re not even from the clans. They have big bright, piercing amber eyes, pupils often in slits. The base of their fluffy fur is a cloudy white color, with random bright orange splotches appearing from here to there. They have a little pink nose, pink paw pads, and long whiskers.
role- best friend
other- haha, im applying them for wc meddie too! but they should be best friends either way

O.o just realized... Slow... Echo... It's a slow echo xD (bad puns are amazing) lolz

Also I'll add Slow to Echo's page as soon as I get home
Could be a group of good friends wanting to be meddie cat.

Teza
July 18th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Could be a group of good friends wanting to be meddie cat.

Yaaaaass xD

Socks
July 20th, 2017, 12:13 AM
WIP

Name[site?]-
Hopekit
Hopepaw? Hopeglow?
Gender-
Male,
Age-
Unborn,
Personality-
WIP
looks-
Here (https://previews.123rf.com/images/pakornkrit/pakornkrit1409/pakornkrit140900120/31831564-pure-breed-havana-brown-cat-isolated-in-white-background-with-clipping-path-Stock-Photo.jpg)
role-
Sibling~
other-

I was tempted to draw this (http://sockofpancakes.deviantart.com/art/Starclan-made-you-special-693593312?ga_submit_new=10%3A1500527574&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1)and Idk why but I drew it.

Momotaro
July 20th, 2017, 02:03 PM
I was tempted to draw this (http://sockofpancakes.deviantart.com/art/Starclan-made-you-special-693593312?ga_submit_new=10%3A1500527574&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1)and Idk why but I drew it.
Oh god thats adorable! Thankyou~

~Breadsticks~
July 20th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Socks
Name[site?]- Ebonyflicker (https://charahub.com/character/990041/Ebonyflicker/public/)
Gender- Male
Age- 27 moons
Personality- Ebony is a fierce young tom with a passion for fighting, he wants to be the best warrior any of the clans has ever seen. He hopes to one day be as good as Singenight and Gorsefeather. He likes to think for himself but he holds respect for others. With quite a flirty, he can be slightly moody but is normally calm and can be kind.
looks- Ebony has a dark golden-brown colored pelt with a light golden belly and chest, black stripes on his face, front legs, chest, lower half of his back legs, tail, and belly, then he has patches of black covering his flank and upper half of his back legs; amber eyes.
role- Father
other- Multiple battle scars, most distinct is one that wraps around his shoulder and runs down his side, stopping just before his tail.
Name[site?]- Woollykit (https://charahub.com/character/1122284/Woollykit/public/)
Gender- Male
Age- Unborn
Personality- Caring- Woollykit cares for his friends and family, and worries for them when they get injured or compete in an outrageous dare. If they complete the dare he tends to be the first to them, worrying over if they're alright or not.
Protective- This tiny tom is very protective of those close to him. He doesn't want them to be hurt and will put himself in danger to keep them from being hurt in any way.
Creative- He's very creative and loves to come up with new game ideas, new ways to surprise an unsuspecting mother or father, apprentice, or sibling. New ways to play games they're getting tired of.
Sensitive- Woollykit isn't the best when it comes to taking criticism. No matter how much criticism, let it be on the way he says something or about his personality or appearance.
Too Trusting- He tends to trust anything and anyone, no matter how suspicious what they're saying might seem. He's rather gullible in the ways that he believes anything. He doesn't think of how the cat could be lying to him.
Fearful- The little tom fears so much it dwarfs what he isn't scared of. He fears him or anyone else he knows getting hurt. He's scared of water, not rain but when the water pools up he gets scared of the possibility of drowning. He's scared of battles and play fighting because he doesn't want to get hurt or hurt anyone.
looks- Woollykit is a very fluffy tom with long fur and a light brown pelt. His tail is a tawny color and so are his legs but it stops just above his paws which are a light cream color. He has a darker brown mask on his face that fades at the edges of his face. The tips of his ears are grey and his muzzle is white. He has icy blue eyes and his nose is a mix of pink and grey. His back right leg is twisted and he is unable to use it.
role- Sibling
other- His back right leg is twisted as a birth defect

Socks
July 20th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Socks
Name[site?]- Ebonyflicker (https://charahub.com/character/990041/Ebonyflicker/public/)
Gender- Male
Age- 27 moons
Personality- Ebony is a fierce young tom with a passion for fighting, he wants to be the best warrior any of the clans has ever seen. He hopes to one day be as good as Singenight and Gorsefeather. He likes to think for himself but he holds respect for others. With quite a flirty, he can be slightly moody but is normally calm and can be kind.
looks- Ebony has a dark golden-brown colored pelt with a light golden belly and chest, black stripes on his face, front legs, chest, lower half of his back legs, tail, and belly, then he has patches of black covering his flank and upper half of his back legs; amber eyes.
role- Father
other- Multiple battle scars, most distinct is one that wraps around his shoulder and runs down his side, stopping just before his tail.
Name[site?]- Woollykit (https://charahub.com/character/1122284/Woollykit/public/)
Gender- Male
Age- Unborn
Personality- Caring- Woollykit cares for his friends and family, and worries for them when they get injured or compete in an outrageous dare. If they complete the dare he tends to be the first to them, worrying over if they're alright or not.
Protective- This tiny tom is very protective of those close to him. He doesn't want them to be hurt and will put himself in danger to keep them from being hurt in any way.
Creative- He's very creative and loves to come up with new game ideas, new ways to surprise an unsuspecting mother or father, apprentice, or sibling. New ways to play games they're getting tired of.
Sensitive- Woollykit isn't the best when it comes to taking criticism. No matter how much criticism, let it be on the way he says something or about his personality or appearance.
Too Trusting- He tends to trust anything and anyone, no matter how suspicious what they're saying might seem. He's rather gullible in the ways that he believes anything. He doesn't think of how the cat could be lying to him.
Fearful- The little tom fears so much it dwarfs what he isn't scared of. He fears him or anyone else he knows getting hurt. He's scared of water, not rain but when the water pools up he gets scared of the possibility of drowning. He's scared of battles and play fighting because he doesn't want to get hurt or hurt anyone.
looks- Woollykit is a very fluffy tom with long fur and a light brown pelt. His tail is a tawny color and so are his legs but it stops just above his paws which are a light cream color. He has a darker brown mask on his face that fades at the edges of his face. The tips of his ears are grey and his muzzle is white. He has icy blue eyes and his nose is a mix of pink and grey. His back right leg is twisted and he is unable to use it.
role- Sibling
other- His back right leg is twisted as a birth defect
Both accepted as sibling and father. Now all is left is a mother.

Socks
July 20th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Okay, so this is what we got for Slow's family. Her siblings are The Eye Of The Storm 's Hopekit and TheBread 's Wollykit. Her father is TheBread 's Ebonyflicker and her mother is my Cocoabush.

~Breadsticks~
July 22nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
Okay, so this is what we got for Slow's family. Her siblings are The Eye Of The Storm 's Hopekit and TheBread 's Wollykit. Her father is TheBread 's Ebonyflicker and her mother is my Cocoabush.
When do we start? ^^

Socks
July 22nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
When do we start? ^^
The kits are gonna stay unborn for a while, but Ebonyflicker and Cocoabush could interact a bit. Also just noticed we're both from Oregon, that's pretty 'lit.'

Empress Of Evil
July 23rd, 2017, 01:50 AM
Name: Ashkit (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/ashkit.html)

Personality: Bipolar | Overreacts | Loyal | Intelligent | Adventurous | Daring
​Ashkit is one of those cats whose personality, changes really suddenly and gets rather 'too much' of something. Like for example, if she was happy, she would be really happy. Or if she was sad, she would be full out depressed. Her mood goes too high. There is no in between for her personality. In some ways, she has a Bipolar Disorder. Her disorder doesn't have one emotion staying for weeks however, instead, it changes very quickly and can do so with just a few words. Ashkit can also do 'too much' through her actions. Like say for example, Ashkit was in a nice mood. (Or in her case, 'too nice') Say some cat asked her for a piece of moss from her nest. Ashkit would give them her whole nest. I think you get can get an idea of what I'm saying, basically she doesn't have a in between. Just a 'too much' of something. Ashkit's mood changes really suddenly all the time. Like one moment she could be super duper happy, the next she could be really really depressed. She's one mood changing cat. Not to forget, Ashkit has a tendency to overreact over small things. Like say she accidentally said something that was just a little rude to someone. She would realise her mistake and immediately become depressed. She would constantly be apologising and you would notice that she would have tears in her eyes all the time. To get her to stop overreacting, you just need to be patient. Though it does take quite a while. Whether Ashkit is adventurous or bold, is heavily dependent on her current mood. When she's feeling happy, she might be feeling quite daring as well. Or when she's feeling sad, she might feel like a coward. Lots of things change with Ashkit's personality. Many others think that Ashkit is weird. I mean like, she is a cat who has 'too much' of a personality, her mood changes so suddenly and she overreacts over really small things for a long time. Others view her as a freak. And some think that she's just insane. But she can't help it. She has had realisations about her problem and it hurts if she hears someone saying something harsh about her.
However, even if Ashkit can't manage to control her emotions, she is actually quite an intelligent cat. And I don't mean intelligent for a cat with quick emotion changes like her, I mean she's smarter than most cats in general. When learning, she can quickly catch onto something and learn it, being quite skilled as well. She knows how to play to her advantages and treads carefully when having to play with her disadvantages. With her smart mind and quick thinking, Ashkit can power through life just as well as any other cat. With, a few problems here and there.
All she needs is some patience. At times, a few cats can manage to get her to be calm and actually quite under control. Through kindness and patience, Ashkit can manage to relax and calm herself down. Many misunderstand her, but some see that she can't help it. Ashkit much prefers to stay near the cats that care for her and understand what she's going through. They are the cats that she tries her hardest to be more 'normal' around. Love and care is all she needs.

Looks: Ashkit's main pelt colour is grey, hence the name Ashkit. Small white and black spots are speckled through her pelt, mainly across the parts nearer to the top of her back. This shade of grey is consistent throughout the majority of her pelt, however as you lower down to her legs, the grey turns slightly darker, although the change isn't very noticeable. Near the end of her tail, the grey also becomes lighter to the point where it looks like a very light grey, almost white. Her head is also a pale grey coloured, becoming lighter along her neck. Her chest and chin are the only places on her with white, although that isn't a very big area.
Being a tabby, Ashkit has black tabby markings. There are stripes that ripple across her pelt, quite thin ones at first, but becoming thicker on her legs. Near the end of her tail, her stripes turn to rings, becoming thicker as well. Ashkit's eyes are amber on the outer parts of her hues, however further into the middle, the colour changes into a pale green.
Ashkit's build is quite a lithe one. Her build is made more for skill and agility rather than brute force and strength.

Role: Close friend

Other: I know they're from different clans but I thought that maybe they could meet often at the border and at gatherings and perhaps the fact that something's 'different' about them both could be the thing that helps them connect?

Socks

Sage
July 23rd, 2017, 06:26 AM
Socks

Name;;
Lotuskit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/lotuskit.html)
Gender;;
Molly
Age;;
2 Moons
Personality;;
Kind | Caring | Sarcastic | Arrogant | Loyal | Courageous | Intelligent | Funny

Lotuskit is very kind and caring. She can't stand to see a cat in need and not help them. She loves to comfort other cats and is a great listener. Lotuskit tends to ignore borders and does not mind making friends in other clans. She is very loyal and would never betray her clan or her friends. Although Lotuskit is kind and caring, she has a wild side.
Lotuskit is very arrogant and hates to be proven wrong. She loves to joke around, but knows when to be serious. She is also very talkative and knows how to start a conversation and how to keep one going. Lotuskit is very sarcastic and is challenged, can throw back a quick remark.
Lotuskit is very good at making friends and gets along with almost everyone. She tends to ignore insults, but can get quite hot-headed is the right buttons are pushed. Lotuskit has a way with words and could get nearly anyone to do her bidding.
Looks;;
On Site
Role;;
Best/Close Friend
Other;;
Nope

~Breadsticks~
July 23rd, 2017, 10:23 AM
The kits are gonna stay unborn for a while, but Ebonyflicker and Cocoabush could interact a bit. Also just noticed we're both from Oregon, that's pretty 'lit.'
Okay, where should they interact? Ooh that is pretty lit~

Socks
July 23rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
Name: Ashkit (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/ashkit.html)

Personality: Bipolar | Overreacts | Loyal | Intelligent | Adventurous | Daring
​Ashkit is one of those cats whose personality, changes really suddenly and gets rather 'too much' of something. Like for example, if she was happy, she would be really happy. Or if she was sad, she would be full out depressed. Her mood goes too high. There is no in between for her personality. In some ways, she has a Bipolar Disorder. Her disorder doesn't have one emotion staying for weeks however, instead, it changes very quickly and can do so with just a few words. Ashkit can also do 'too much' through her actions. Like say for example, Ashkit was in a nice mood. (Or in her case, 'too nice') Say some cat asked her for a piece of moss from her nest. Ashkit would give them her whole nest. I think you get can get an idea of what I'm saying, basically she doesn't have a in between. Just a 'too much' of something. Ashkit's mood changes really suddenly all the time. Like one moment she could be super duper happy, the next she could be really really depressed. She's one mood changing cat. Not to forget, Ashkit has a tendency to overreact over small things. Like say she accidentally said something that was just a little rude to someone. She would realise her mistake and immediately become depressed. She would constantly be apologising and you would notice that she would have tears in her eyes all the time. To get her to stop overreacting, you just need to be patient. Though it does take quite a while. Whether Ashkit is adventurous or bold, is heavily dependent on her current mood. When she's feeling happy, she might be feeling quite daring as well. Or when she's feeling sad, she might feel like a coward. Lots of things change with Ashkit's personality. Many others think that Ashkit is weird. I mean like, she is a cat who has 'too much' of a personality, her mood changes so suddenly and she overreacts over really small things for a long time. Others view her as a freak. And some think that she's just insane. But she can't help it. She has had realisations about her problem and it hurts if she hears someone saying something harsh about her.
However, even if Ashkit can't manage to control her emotions, she is actually quite an intelligent cat. And I don't mean intelligent for a cat with quick emotion changes like her, I mean she's smarter than most cats in general. When learning, she can quickly catch onto something and learn it, being quite skilled as well. She knows how to play to her advantages and treads carefully when having to play with her disadvantages. With her smart mind and quick thinking, Ashkit can power through life just as well as any other cat. With, a few problems here and there.
All she needs is some patience. At times, a few cats can manage to get her to be calm and actually quite under control. Through kindness and patience, Ashkit can manage to relax and calm herself down. Many misunderstand her, but some see that she can't help it. Ashkit much prefers to stay near the cats that care for her and understand what she's going through. They are the cats that she tries her hardest to be more 'normal' around. Love and care is all she needs.

Looks: Ashkit's main pelt colour is grey, hence the name Ashkit. Small white and black spots are speckled through her pelt, mainly across the parts nearer to the top of her back. This shade of grey is consistent throughout the majority of her pelt, however as you lower down to her legs, the grey turns slightly darker, although the change isn't very noticeable. Near the end of her tail, the grey also becomes lighter to the point where it looks like a very light grey, almost white. Her head is also a pale grey coloured, becoming lighter along her neck. Her chest and chin are the only places on her with white, although that isn't a very big area.
Being a tabby, Ashkit has black tabby markings. There are stripes that ripple across her pelt, quite thin ones at first, but becoming thicker on her legs. Near the end of her tail, her stripes turn to rings, becoming thicker as well. Ashkit's eyes are amber on the outer parts of her hues, however further into the middle, the colour changes into a pale green.
Ashkit's build is quite a lithe one. Her build is made more for skill and agility rather than brute force and strength.

Role: Close friend

Other: I know they're from different clans but I thought that maybe they could meet often at the border and at gatherings and perhaps the fact that something's 'different' about them both could be the thing that helps them connect?

Socks
I like the idea! Accepted!

Socks
July 23rd, 2017, 02:08 PM
Socks

Name;;
Lotuskit (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/lotuskit.html)
Gender;;
Molly
Age;;
2 Moons
Personality;;
Kind | Caring | Sarcastic | Arrogant | Loyal | Courageous | Intelligent | Funny

Lotuskit is very kind and caring. She can't stand to see a cat in need and not help them. She loves to comfort other cats and is a great listener. Lotuskit tends to ignore borders and does not mind making friends in other clans. She is very loyal and would never betray her clan or her friends. Although Lotuskit is kind and caring, she has a wild side.
Lotuskit is very arrogant and hates to be proven wrong. She loves to joke around, but knows when to be serious. She is also very talkative and knows how to start a conversation and how to keep one going. Lotuskit is very sarcastic and is challenged, can throw back a quick remark.
Lotuskit is very good at making friends and gets along with almost everyone. She tends to ignore insults, but can get quite hot-headed is the right buttons are pushed. Lotuskit has a way with words and could get nearly anyone to do her bidding.
Looks;;
On Site
Role;;
Best/Close Friend
Other;;
Nope
Accepted as a Best friend!

Socks
July 23rd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Okay, where should they interact? Ooh that is pretty lit~
They could interact on the territory, like on a hunt or something.

~Breadsticks~
July 23rd, 2017, 03:50 PM
They could interact on the territory, like on a hunt or something.
Okay, you want to post first or should I?

Socks
July 23rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Okay, you want to post first or should I?
could you?