PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Messenger (Mystic Messenger RP)

Pawziplier
July 17th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Eyy! Here's Pawz with another RP. I've been really getting into Mystic Messenger lately! I'm on the 9th day, finally. Basically, in this, your character (Along with several others) get a message from a person by the username of "Unknown" (Juuust like the game lol). We'll start with that! I'll play the role of "Unknown", yay! Here's the forum for your character, and you don't need to fill it out if you want to play a character from the game. If you read this whole thing, put "Ticktok Ticktok time is running out" in the password section.

Forum:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Password:

Characters:
Unknown/Saeran- @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)
Lilliana- Rivergold
Jumin Han- Pawziplier
V/Jihyun Kim- Pawziplier
707/Luciel/Saeyoung Choi- Pawziplier

Pawziplier
July 17th, 2017, 08:41 PM
(Bump)

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 08:31 AM
(Bump again.. I know people are seeing this..)

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 09:21 AM
(i wanna join it's just I've never heard of Mystic Messenger)

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 09:34 AM
(i wanna join it's just I've never heard of Mystic Messenger)

(Oh! I could explain about it or give you a Wiki link)

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 11:47 AM
(yes please!)

( Here! (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Messenger_Wikia) )

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 12:49 PM
hmm, this seems quite similar to Ouran High school Host Club

Name: Lilliana
Appearance: bap (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/14/67/10/146710eb1a91e6ad2e496746773689d9.jpg)
Personality: tbrped
Password:
Ticktok Ticktok time is running out

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 01:49 PM
hmm, this seems quite similar to Ouran High school Host Club

Name: Lilliana
Appearance: bap (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/14/67/10/146710eb1a91e6ad2e496746773689d9.jpg)
Personality: tbrped
Password:
Ticktok Ticktok time is running out

(Accepted! We could start rn or wait for more people)
Rivergold

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Sooo, who ll will you be? *is fine with starting now*)

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Sooo, who ll will you be? *is fine with starting now*)

(Alright! Well, I'll be playing as Unknown (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/Unknown?file=Unknown.png)! So, let's start! Who should start the rp?)

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 06:54 PM
(what about the guys? please be the guys)
I'll start)
Llliana flipped through apps on her phone, looking for something interesting. There was a small icon labled Mystic Messenger, so she clicked on it. Seeing it was free, she then downloaded it, and proceeded to fall asleep waiting for it to finish.

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 06:57 PM
(what about the guys? please be the guys)
I'll start)
Llliana flipped through apps on her phone, looking for something interesting. There was a small icon labled Mystic Messenger, so she clicked on it. Seeing it was free, she then downloaded it, and proceeded to fall asleep waiting for it to finish.

(I'll take on being.. V, too, and maybe.. Jumin?)

Soon after it finished, the notification sound could be heard going off, and quite loudly, too, obviously signaling a message from someone.

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 09:22 PM
(I'll take on being.. V, too, and maybe.. Jumin?)

Soon after it finished, the notification sound could be heard going off, and quite loudly, too, obviously signaling a message from someone.Agh sorry!)
Lilliana jerked with the sound. "Shep?" she asked the air, picking up her phone to see if her friend had texted her.

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Agh sorry!)
Lilliana jerked with the sound. "Shep?" she asked the air, picking up her phone to see if her friend had texted her.

(It's fine!)

The message was from the Mystic Messenger app, with the notification reading "Message received from Unknown!"

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 09:47 PM
still half brain-dead from sleep, she opened it and didn't even read it, sending
Shep wat chu doing?

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 09:54 PM
still half brain-dead from sleep, she opened it and didn't even read it, sending
Shep wat chu doing?

Unknown quickly replied
Shep? I am not Shep.. I am Unknown.
A few seconds passed before a second reply came.
Who are you?

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Unknown quickly replied
Shep? I am not Shep.. I am Unknown.
A few seconds passed before a second reply came.
Who are you?

whatevs.

Me be sleepy.

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 10:28 PM
whatevs.

Me be sleepy.

Okay then.. Well, I guess you'd like to know a bit about this app? Well, if you do.. You should probably head to the current chatroom between the members of this little.. organization.

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Okay then.. Well, I guess you'd like to know a bit about this app? Well, if you do.. You should probably head to the current chatroom between the members of this little.. organization.whuuuuuuh?

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 10:37 PM
whuuuuuuh?

Oh, right. You've got no idea what you've got yourself into. Heh.. Just leave our little private messages and go to "Chatroom", which has the words "Rika's Funding Association" circling it. You'll meet your new.. friends there.

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Oh, right. You've got no idea what you've got yourself into. Heh.. Just leave our little private messages and go to "Chatroom", which has the words "Rika's Funding Association" circling it. You'll meet your new.. friends there.dude im still brain dead. you woke me from nap.

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 10:48 PM
dude im still brain dead. you woke me from nap.

Just
Do
It
Now!! Before he catches me and figures things out..

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Just
Do
It
Now!! Before he catches me and figures things out..who do wat?
But she yawned and looked for the chatroom, opening it and sending a message
hello I am BrainDed and got yelled at so i have no clue whyimhere
She didn't notice or care about the typos.
(....BrainDed....That's actually not a bad username...)

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 11:14 PM
who do wat?
But she yawned and looked for the chatroom, opening it and sending a message
hello I am BrainDed and got yelled at so i have no clue whyimhere
She didn't notice or care about the typos.
(....BrainDed....That's actually not a bad username...)

A reply from "Jumin Han" quickly came

Who!? Did Seven authorize you downloading this app? Ugh.. Where is that guy when you need him!? Why can't he just be like everyone else here and just have a regular job!?

An emoji (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/Jumin_Han/Gallery?file=Jumin_Sticker_02.gif) popped up following the words, showing the responder was somewhat angry

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 11:21 PM
A reply from "Jumin Han" quickly came

Who!? Did Seven authorize you downloading this app? Ugh.. Where is that guy when you need him!? Why can't he just be like everyone else here and just have a regular job!?

An emoji (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/Jumin_Han/Gallery?file=Jumin_Sticker_02.gif) popped up following the words, showing the responder was somewhat angry

She looked at the little time stamp. No wonder she was so tired, it was 1:59 A.M. Her phone beeped again and she squinted at the words, trying to make sense of the emoji.

whut...you know what nevermind I'm too tired for this bye.

Her eyes closed and she was out like a light, her phone still on.

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 11:27 PM
She looked at the little time stamp. No wonder she was so tired, it was 1:59 A.M. Her phone beeped again and she squinted at the words, trying to make sense of the emoji.

whut...you know what nevermind I'm too tired for this bye.

Her eyes closed and she was out like a light, her phone still on.

Jumin slowly frowned. "I see... Well.. I'll wait for this newcomer to wake up.. I should check and see how Elizabeth the 3rd is doing.." He left the chatroom.

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Jumin slowly frowned. "I see... Well.. I'll wait for this newcomer to wake up.. I should check and see how Elizabeth the 3rd is doing.." He left the chatroom.(.....soooo....skip?)
even though hshe herself was still asleep, her phone was still on and logged in to the chatroom.

Pawziplier
July 18th, 2017, 11:39 PM
(.....soooo....skip?)
even though hshe herself was still asleep, her phone was still on and logged in to the chatroom.

(Sure)

The next day, the chat was quite active, with three people, a 707, Jumin Han, and V, the three mostly seeming to be conversing about the newcomer in the app, all three sounding to be very confused, especially 707.

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 11:43 PM
(so is her username her name, or an actual username? or is she anonymous rn?)
Lilliana woke to the pinging of her phone. She glanced down at it on her chest and it pinged again, vibrating. She sat up and looked at it, seeing the chat and reading it.

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 12:04 AM
(so is her username her name, or an actual username? or is she anonymous rn?)
Lilliana woke to the pinging of her phone. She glanced down at it on her chest and it pinged again, vibrating. She sat up and looked at it, seeing the chat and reading it.

(Any is fine, really)

The chat read the following:
Jumin Han has entered the chatroom
V has entered the chatroom
707 has entered the chatroom

Jumin Han: Luciel!! Have you figured out who the stranger is?
707: Ya. Apparently its a woman named.. Lilliana!! Real pretty, to me.
V: Good to see you did what I said and looked into her.. Is she a good or a bad person..? I'm guessing she's good, as she hasn't been kicked out by you.
707: Ya. She's a good person, according to what I found.
Jumin Han: *sigh* That's good. I was worried.. But, how'd she even get the app..? You made sure that it only got to RFA members..
707: Ik I made sure!! After everyone joined the app, I removed it from being able to be downloaded by others!! I don't get how she got in..
V: Maybe another hacker.. She might be one herself, or another hacker got her in.
707: That is possible.. But, they'd need to be as good of a hacker as me!!

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:12 AM
(Any is fine, really)

The chat read the following:
Jumin Han has entered the chatroom
V has entered the chatroom

Jumin Han: Luciel!! Have you figured out who the stranger is?
707: Ya. Apparently its a woman named.. Lilliana!! Real pretty, to me.
V: Good to see you did what I said and looked into her.. Is she a good or a bad person..? I'm guessing she's good, as she hasn't been kicked out by you.
707: Ya. She's a good person, according to what I found.
Jumin Han: *sigh* That's good. I was worried.. But, how'd she even get the app..? You made sure that it only got to RFA members..
707: Ik I made sure!! After everyone joined the app, I removed it from being able to be downloaded by others!! I don't get how she got in..
V: Maybe another hacker.. She might be one herself, or another hacker got her in.
707: That is possible.. But, they'd need to be as good of a hacker ass me!!She clicked and typed a response.
LilyorAna: Um, hello. Not sure why you did a background check on me, but if you did, then you would probably find that I am actually not a hacker? I downloaded the app because it was available and free, so Maybe your hacking isn't as good as you think it is. But this guy calling himself "Unknown" messaged me and yelled at me to come here, where dark-hair-emoji guy proceeded to yell at me. I still have no idea what the point of all this is.

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 12:19 AM
She clicked and typed a response.
LilyorAna: Um, hello. Not sure why you did a background check on me, but if you did, then you would probably find that I am actually not a hacker? I downloaded the app because it was available and free, so Maybe your hacking isn't as good as you think it is. But this guy calling himself "Unknown" messaged me and yelled at me to come here, where dark-hair-emoji guy proceeded to yell at me. I still have no idea what the point of all this is.

Jumin Han: Hey, the only reason I did that was because I was panicking!
707: lololol Jumin panicking!!?? You must've really freaked him out!!
An emoji (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/707/Gallery?file=707_Sticker_03.gif) from 707 popped up
Jumin Han: Hush up, Seven!! Such an immature idiot..
V: Jumin, Luciel, let's not get off topic.. Lilliana, how can we be so sure...? Luciel's background checks aren't too.. accurate..

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Jumin Han: Hey, the only reason I did that was because I was panicking!
707: lololol Jumin panicking!!?? You must've really freaked him out!!
An emoji (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/707/Gallery?file=707_Sticker_03.gif) from 707 popped up
Jumin Han: Hush up, Seven!! Such an immature idiot..
V: Jumin, Luciel, let's not get off topic.. Lilliana, how can we be so sure...? Luciel's background checks aren't too.. accurate..
LilyorAna: Is Luciel 707?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 12:30 AM
LilyorAna: Is Luciel 707?

V: Yes.. His Baptismal name, that is.. His actual one is Saeyoung.. Rather odd, isn't it?
707: Omggg, V!! Why did u reveal thaaat??

Another emoji (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/707/Gallery?file=707_Sticker_04.gif) from 707 popped up.

V: She asked.. It is rude to not answer people's question when they are asked.
Jumin Han: Luciel, grammar, please.. You may be setting a bad example for Yoosung.. He is the youngest of us all.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:31 AM
V: Yes.. His Baptismal name, that is.. His actual one is Saeyoung.. Rather odd, isn't it?
707: Omggg, V!! Why did u reveal thaaat??

Another emoji (http://mystic-messenger.wikia.com/wiki/707/Gallery?file=707_Sticker_04.gif) from 707 popped up.

V: She asked.. It is rude to not answer people's question when they are asked.
Jumin Han: Luciel, grammar, please.. You may be setting a bad example for Yoosung.. He is the youngest of us all.
LilyorAna: Oh goodness muffins....

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 12:37 AM
LilyorAna: Oh goodness muffins....

V: Is something the matter?

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:41 AM
V: Is something the matter?
LilyorAna: Just the fact that you're all so at ease.

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 12:50 AM
LilyorAna: Just the fact that you're all so at ease.

V: What about it..?

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:54 AM
V: What about it..?
LilyorAna: I didn't think such a tight-knit group would just accept an outsider so easily.

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 12:55 AM
LilyorAna: I didn't think such a tight-knit group would just accept an outsider so easily.

V: Oh. Well, we've all expected this to happen sometime..

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:57 AM
V: Oh. Well, we've all expected this to happen sometime..
LilyorAna: Really. You expected a female to be tossed into your all-male midst?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 01:00 AM
LilyorAna: Really. You expected a female to be tossed into your all-male midst?

Jumin Han: We actually have a female in our group. Jaehee Kang..

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Jumin Han: We actually have a female in our group. Jaehee Kang.. LilyorAna: Ah. she's not here then?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 12:49 PM
LilyorAna: Ah. she's not here then?

707: Not as of right now..

Jaehee Kan has entered the chatroom

Jumin Han: Assistant Kang! Good morning.
Jaehee Kang: Hello, Mr. Han. Who is "LilyorAna", Mr. Han?

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:56 PM
707: Not as of right now..

Jaehee Kan has entered the chatroom

Jumin Han: Assistant Kang! Good morning.
Jaehee Kang: Hello, Mr. Han. Who is "LilyorAna", Mr. Han?
LilyorAna: o_o Speak of the devil... I'm LilyorAna, a person calling themself "Unknown" told me to come here before someone finds out, I honestly don't remember. But apparently I'm not supposed to be here?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 01:08 PM
LilyorAna: o_o Speak of the devil... I'm LilyorAna, a person calling themself "Unknown" told me to come here before someone finds out, I honestly don't remember. But apparently I'm not supposed to be here?

707: Ya. You're not.. I'm looking into this "Unknown" guy.. Trying to find him. I'll be going so I can work better 4 a bit.

707 has left the chatroom

V: So, LilyorAna, since Unknown has led you to us.. What would you think about joining the RFA?
Jumin Han: Jihyun!! You'd need to consult with Yoosung, MC and Zen about that, too! I mean, I'm not really against her joining the RFA, but.. We all need to agree on this. I guess I could possibly message Yoosung after he gets back from his college classes, and MC and Zen may arrive soon, after MC answers all her emails from the party guests..
Jaehee Kang: I am for her joining... We need more women in this group. It's just me and MC.. If LilyorAna officially joins, we'll have more women in this.. sausagefest as someone, like Yoosung, called it, I believe.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 01:13 PM
707: Ya. You're not.. I'm looking into this "Unknown" guy.. Trying to find him. I'll be going so I can work better 4 a bit.

707 has left the chatroom

V: So, LilyorAna, since Unknown has led you to us.. What would you think about joining the RFA?
Jumin Han: Jihyun!! You'd need to consult with Yoosung, MC and Zen about that, too! I mean, I'm not really against her joining the RFA, but.. We all need to agree on this. I guess I could possibly message Yoosung after he gets back from his college classes, and MC and Zen may arrive soon, after MC answers all her emails from the party guests..
Jaehee Kang: I am for her joining... We need more women in this group. It's just me and MC.. If LilyorAna officially joins, we'll have more women in this.. sausagefest as someone, like Yoosung, called it, I believe.
LilyorAna: RFA? ....Sausagefest???? what?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 01:16 PM
LilyorAna: RFA? ....Sausagefest???? what?

V: RFA stands for "Rika's Funding Association".. Jaehee referred to this place as a sausagefest because the men greatly outnumber the women in this group.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 01:19 PM
V: RFA stands for "Rika's Funding Association".. Jaehee referred to this place as a sausagefest because the men greatly outnumber the women in this group.
LilyorAna: *actually thought it was a festival of tasting different sausages* okay then... What actually is the girl:guy ratio here?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 01:22 PM
LilyorAna: *actually thought it was a festival of tasting different sausages* okay then... What actually is the girl:guy ratio here?

V: 4:2, not counting you.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 01:30 PM
V: 4:2, not counting you. LilyorAna: Well, that's much better than 6:1

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 01:31 PM
LilyorAna: Well, that's much better than 6:1

V: That is true.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 02:37 PM
V: That is true. LilyorAna: So here's a question...what do you guys plan?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
LilyorAna: So here's a question...what do you guys plan?

Jumin Han: We plan parties.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Jumin Han: We plan parties.LilyorAna: So you just sit around on chat planning parties?

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 07:19 PM
LilyorAna: So you just sit around on chat planning parties?

Jumin Han: We do other things. Like our jobs. We all have actual jobs. I'm the Executive Director of C&R International, Jaehee is my assistant, V is a photographer, Zen is an actor, and Seven is a hacker..

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Jumin Han: We do other things. Like our jobs. We all have actual jobs. I'm the Executive Director of C&R International, Jaehee is my assistant, V is a photographer, Zen is an actor, and Seven is a hacker.. LilyorAna @_@ oh...

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 07:40 PM
LilyorAna @_@ oh...

Jumin Han: Yup

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Jumin Han: Yup
Her phone pinged as Shep messaged her.

Shepardsman: Hey, have you finished that drawing yet?

Lillipop: Ya, why?

Shepardsman: ...you gonna send it to me? Like you said you would?

"Oh, shoot, right!" She got off her bed and went to her desk to take a picture of it. "And sent!"

LilyorAna: Here ya go! https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/18279956_219030735258832_481471289_n.jpg?oh=fc74d8 a80521b57ebd0125689c9d4a3e&oe=59722129

Lawlipop
July 19th, 2017, 07:45 PM
((OMG IM CURRENTLY PLAYING SEVEN'S ROUTE.

I'll stalk for now but if it starts to die, I'll save it c; ))

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 07:46 PM

I saw your user before your post and thought you were coming to yell at me for putting "Lillypop" XD)

Lawlipop
July 19th, 2017, 07:48 PM
I saw your user before your post and thought you were coming to yell at me for putting "Lillypop" XD)

((I should >:T

Just kidding, I don't care, just expressing my love for MM and my support for this thread))

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 07:50 PM
((I should >:T

Just kidding, I don't care, just expressing my love for MM and my support for this thread))

pls don...Ah ok. have fun with stalking!)

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 07:52 PM

(I actually just finished Yoosung's Route today)

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 07:54 PM
(I actually just finished Yoosung's Route today)(What's with the routes?)

Lawlipop
July 19th, 2017, 07:56 PM
(I actually just finished Yoosung's Route today)

(I consider Yoosung's route one of my favorites, you know, after you get him out of his Rika complex phase)

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 08:07 PM
(What's with the routes?)

(Mystic messenger is an awesome Otome game! Super fun. There is a route for Yoosung, Zen and Jaehee in the Casual Story, and routes for Seven, V and Jumin in the Deep Story)

Pawziplier
July 19th, 2017, 08:08 PM
(I consider Yoosung's route one of my favorites, you know, after you get him out of his Rika complex phase)

(True. And, my first time playing, I got a bad end lolol)

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 08:18 PM
(True. And, my first time playing, I got a bad end lolol)(.......post?)

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Her phone pinged as Shep messaged her.

Shepardsman: Hey, have you finished that drawing yet?

Lillipop: Ya, why?

Shepardsman: ...you gonna send it to me? Like you said you would?

"Oh, shoot, right!" She got off her bed and went to her desk to take a picture of it. "And sent!"

LilyorAna: Here ya go! https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/18279956_219030735258832_481471289_n.jpg?oh=fc74d8 a80521b57ebd0125689c9d4a3e&oe=59722129

707: Heyy! I've come back!

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 11:42 AM

707: Heyy! I've come back! She was confused for a moment, seeing that user, then panicked when she realized she sent the pic to the wrong chatroom.

LilyorAna: OH MY GOSH PLEASE DISREGARD THE LINK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO SOMEONE ELSE IM SORRY!!!!

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM
She was confused for a moment, seeing that user, then panicked when she realized she sent the pic to the wrong chatroom.

LilyorAna: OH MY GOSH PLEASE DISREGARD THE LINK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO SOMEONE ELSE IM SORRY!!!!

707: We all already saaawwww~

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 12:17 PM
707: We all already saaawwww~LilyorAna: I'm sorry I know it's a terrible drawing and I was trying to send it to Shep who wanted me to draw it in the first place so I'll go delete it now if i can figure out how to delete messages on this I'm really sorry please forgive me!

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:19 PM
LilyorAna: I'm sorry I know it's a terrible drawing and I was trying to send it to Shep who wanted me to draw it in the first place so I'll go delete it now if i can figure out how to delete messages on this I'm really sorry please forgive me!

707: You can't delete messages, actually.

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 12:38 PM
707: You can't delete messages, actually.LilyorAna OnO QnQ TnT my life sucks...

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:39 PM
LilyorAna OnO QnQ TnT my life sucks...

707: Yup

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 12:50 PM
707: YupLilyorAna: >.> meanie-butt.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 08:12 PM
LilyorAna: >.> meanie-butt.

707: Aww, don't be like that!!

Rivergold
July 21st, 2017, 10:24 AM
707: Aww, don't be like that!!LilyorAna: hmmph! Meanie-meanie-meanie butt!!

Rivergold
July 22nd, 2017, 11:36 PM
(hello?)

Pawziplier
August 2nd, 2017, 01:19 PM
LilyorAna: hmmph! Meanie-meanie-meanie butt!!

707: Oh, how you wound me so~! lololol

Rivergold
August 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
707: Oh, how you wound me so~! lololol
(Hai!! I haven't seen you for a while! Also haven't been too active recently)
LilyorAna: *Ignoration of 707*
"Ha."

A sudden beep made her flip over to her messenger.

Shepardsman: ...hello? did you die again?

Lillipop: Agh! No! I'm alive!!

Shepardsman: Picture? (again)

Lillipop: Sorry! Here

Shepardsman: ..........

Shepardsman: what....

Shepardsman: What is this?? I asked you for a puppy!

Lillipop: This is a puppy! His name is Squiggle and he's adorable!

Shepardsman: It's a skeleton!

Lillipop HE is a demon bone puppy. Don't be rude.

Pawziplier
August 3rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
(Hai!! I haven't seen you for a while! Also haven't been too active recently)
LilyorAna: *Ignoration of 707*
"Ha."

A sudden beep made her flip over to her messenger.

Shepardsman: ...hello? did you die again?

Lillipop: Agh! No! I'm alive!!

Shepardsman: Picture? (again)

Lillipop: Sorry! Here

Shepardsman: ..........

Shepardsman: what....

Shepardsman: What is this?? I asked you for a puppy!

Lillipop: This is a puppy! His name is Squiggle and he's adorable!

Shepardsman: It's a skeleton!

Lillipop HE is a demon bone puppy. Don't be rude.

(Yeah, sorry. My cat died recently after several days of me worrying about him because he had kinda disappeared...)

Seven huffed softly

707 has left the chat
Yoosung has entered the chat

Yoosung: Hiya new person! Sorry, I've been busy with classes and I didn't get to chat with everyone!

Rivergold
August 3rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
(Yeah, sorry. My cat died recently after several days of me worrying about him because he had kinda disappeared...)

Seven huffed softly

707 has left the chat
Yoosung has entered the chat

Yoosung: Hiya new person! Sorry, I've been busy with classes and I didn't get to chat with everyone!
Lilianna narrowed her eyes at the message.

LilyorAna: ....Are you in highschool or College?

Pawziplier
August 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Lilianna narrowed her eyes at the message.

LilyorAna: ....Are you in highschool or College?

Yoosung: College!

Rivergold
August 3rd, 2017, 07:07 PM
Yoosung: College!
LilyorAna: ..... ;n;

LilyorAna: You are no longer the youngest one here.....

Pawziplier
August 3rd, 2017, 07:14 PM
LilyorAna: ..... ;n;

LilyorAna: You are no longer the youngest one here.....

Yoosung: Really??? Awesome!

Rivergold
August 3rd, 2017, 07:20 PM
Yoosung: Really??? Awesome!
LilyorAna: .....I'm a highschooler in the middle of a sausagefest of adults.......

Pawziplier
August 3rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
LilyorAna: .....I'm a highschooler in the middle of a sausagefest of adults.......

Yoosung: Apparently.

Rivergold
August 3rd, 2017, 07:35 PM
Yoosung: Apparently.LilyorAna: Now I understand why I'm not supposed to be here

Pawziplier
August 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
LilyorAna: Now I understand why I'm not supposed to be here

Yoosung: It might not be

Rivergold
August 5th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Yoosung: It might not beLilyorAna: might not be what?

Pawziplier
August 8th, 2017, 08:04 PM
LilyorAna: might not be what?

Yoosung: It might not be the reason why you're not supposed to be here.

Rivergold
August 10th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Yoosung: It might not be the reason why you're not supposed to be here.LilyorAna: My reason versus your reasoning.