PDA

View Full Version : Anythingbutpeople School!!!

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
This is basically the Anythingbutcats Clan, but in School form.

In a large forest, there lies a large school building, designed for students of every age. There are large fields of sweet clover for grazing, endless trees for hunting of any kind, a sprinkling of lakes and ponds, and even a small plot of bamboo out back. There really is something for every animal student here.

Your name is either whatever it is you think you are, or relates to whatever it is, ie Ms. Leona for a lion, Natsu Dragneel
Mentors here usually mentor a single student, to help them learn to function as what they truly are.

PLEASE DON'T JUST MAKE A BUNCH OF STUDENTS! This is like a clan so not all the mentors have to have a student. But all the students MUST have a mentor!

Principal: Loki Barns
Vice Principal: Cora Peak
School Nurse: Rivera Ottraw
Nurse's Assistant: Patrick Bo
Student Mentors(Ages 17+): Sally Drake, Lilly Stripe, Zeke Runner, Tom Fin
Students(Ages 6-16): Chessa Lang, Vixy Furrington, Pashia Cub
Preschoolers(ages 2-6): Katrina Rachael, Flash Verrcola
School Councillors: Elken Hoofer,

Form:

Name:
What you think you are:
Looks:
Love interest:
Other/anything I missed:

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Name: Sally Drake
What you think you are: dragon
Looks: tall girl with reddish eyes and firey red hair. Likes to wear a dragon tail that pins to the belt loop and red dragon wings that she wears like a backpack. She also had a headband with small white horns on it.
Love interest: open
Other/anything I missed:

Name: Elken Hoofer
What you think you are: elk
Looks: Older man with long graying hair that was once honey-blond, warm brown eyes and lightly tanned skin. He wears a headband with tall plastic antlers attached, forcing him to duck through most doorways.
Love interest: ehhh...
Other/anything I missed: nawp

ladybugg03
July 15th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Name: Chessa Lang
What you think you are: cheetah
Looks: here (https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=3kF0TgkF&id=881C603CEC6713D621615FDFAD09A27B3B8C2C62&thid=OIP.3kF0TgkFw-Cqi-yWEjamwwEsEs&q=girl+with+cheetah+hair&simid=607995447484026052&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0) she likes to wear a lot of yellow and runs...a lot.
Other/anything I missed: personality

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Name: Chessa Lang
What you think you are: cheetah
Looks:
(https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=SiWbjj%2bO&id=CBE37B0EC9CC2B976DB6B57ACA960AC3594F65C1&thid=OIP.SiWbjj-OAqKKBiHHaJaB9ADUEs&q=Cheetah+Furry+Gamer&simid=608018889408383877&selectedIndex=3&ajaxhist=0)Rank: sophomore
Other/anything I missed: personalityNot quite. Everyone is 100% human, they just believe that they're something else. If she's a girl with blond hair and dyed black spots in it, and likes to wear a tail and yellow clothing with spots on it, that's be fine.

ladybugg03
July 15th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Not quite. Everyone is 100% human, they just believe that they're something else. If she's a girl with blond hair and dyed black spots in it, and likes to wear a tail and yellow clothing with spots on it, that's be fine.
ok thanks

Mousy
July 15th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Rivergold
Name: Vixy Furrington
What they think they are: fox
Looks: She is very tall, with dark red hair that has white tips. She wears red clothes, has a headband with fox ears and a clip on fox tail.

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 01:20 PM
ok thanks
You're accepted, and your teacher will be Zeke Runner.

Name: Zeke Runner
What you think you are: Zebra
Personality: tbrped
Looks: Tall, skinny young man with a mohawk dyed black and white like a zebra mane. Wears jeans and convers, with a striped leather vest over a blue shirt.
Love interest: Lilly
Other/anything I missed:

Name: Lilly Stripe
What you think you are: tiger
Personality: tbrped
Looks: Red-haired young woman with orange eyes and striped glasses, wearing a floor-length tiger-striped skirt and a white top
Love interest:
Other/anything I missed:

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 01:25 PM
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)
Name: Vixy Furrington
What they think they are: fox
Looks: She is very tall, with dark red hair that has white tips. She wears red clothes, has a headband with fox ears and a clip on fox tail.
Love interest: openaccepted

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Please make mentors people!!

Socks
July 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Name: Pashia Cub
What you think you are: Panther
Looks: A girl with dyed black hair in a even bob, her hair is silky and very even. She has a pair of black cat ears in her hair with the clips hidden very well and placed well as all, as they never fall off or move much during the day. She often wears black skinny jeans with a realistic looking tail attached as well as a usual black hoodie with no other shirt underneath as it can get hot.
Other/anything I missed: (Adding a mentor person for whoever in little.)

Mousy
July 15th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Rivergold
Name: Tom Fin
What they think they are: Shark
Looks: He has dark grey hair. He wears grey clothes with a shark fin attached to the back of his shirt.

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Name: Pashia Cub
What you think you are: Panther
Looks: A girl with dyed black hair in a even bob, her hair is silky and very even. She has a pair of black cat ears in her hair with the clips hidden very well and placed well as all, as they never fall off or move much during the day. She often wears black skinny jeans with a realistic looking tail attached as well as a usual black hoodie with no other shirt underneath as it can get hot.
Other/anything I missed: (Adding a mentor person for whoever in little.)
accepted, and Lilly Stripe(Tiger) can be Pashia's mentor

Rivergold
July 15th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Name: Tom Fin
What they think they are: Shark
Looks: He has dark grey hair. He wears grey clothes with a shark fin attached to the back of his shirt.
Love interest: openAccepted

CreatureOfHabit
July 15th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Before i begin, I hope its okay, because i know what you said about there being humans... BUT.. I thought this roleplay would be perfect to have these two characters in. Anyways, LET US BEGIN!

Character #1: Evie Jeckyll Hyde;
Evie is a very scatterbrained, easily distracted, but intelligent wannabe scientist, about 17 years. Her experiments don't always go right, and her family's name, due to their COUGH COUGH(..) relations is often looked down upon. Despite her misfortunes Evie makes the best of things.
Hair: Gray, despite youth
( usually tied in a hastily done ponytail)
Race: Human
Eyes: Hazel
Wears: Your average white lab coat, with maroon turtleneck sweater, and black sweatpants underneath.

Character#2: Gidget
Gidget was another experiment created by Evie, and a glitch during her manufacturing blessed her with human emotions. She knows basic common sense, but is still adjusting to being alive, so she has help from Evie, who is like an older sister to her. She tends to open up around Evie, but is shy otherwise. She is getting better though.
Hair: .... she's a robot..
Wears: A gray beanie with a sleeveless, gray sweater-dress to match
Eyes: Robin's Egg blue

Rivergold
July 17th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Before i begin, I hope its okay, because i know what you said about there being humans... BUT.. I thought this roleplay would be perfect to have these two characters in. Anyways, LET US BEGIN!

Character #1: Evie Jeckyll Hyde;
Evie is a very scatterbrained, easily distracted, but intelligent wannabe scientist, about 17 years. Her experiments don't always go right, and her family's name, due to their COUGH COUGH(..) relations is often looked down upon. Despite her misfortunes Evie makes the best of things.
Hair: Gray, despite youth
( usually tied in a hastily done ponytail)
Race: Human
Eyes: Hazel
Wears: Your average white lab coat, with maroon turtleneck sweater, and black sweatpants underneath.

Character#2: Gidget
Gidget was another experiment created by Evie, and a glitch during her manufacturing blessed her with human emotions. She knows basic common sense, but is still adjusting to being alive, so she has help from Evie, who is like an older sister to her. She tends to open up around Evie, but is shy otherwise. She is getting better though.
Hair: .... she's a robot..
Wears: A gray beanie with a sleeveless, gray sweater-dress to match
Eyes: Robin's Egg blueuuuuhhhhhhhhh.................
Please follow the form provided

Mousy
July 18th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Rivergold
When can we start

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 12:05 PM
When can we startwhen the HRs are filled. This is basically a clan, but they're people. Well, not.

Mousy
July 18th, 2017, 12:17 PM
when the HRs are filled. This is basically a clan, but they're people. Well, not.
Oh okay.

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 12:22 PM
So if you wanna be Principal or vice Principal, please go ahead. We can't start until we have them.

Blue Jay
July 18th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Form:

Name: Cora Peak
What you think you are: Cougar
Looks: A tall, fair lady with a bit of a tan. She has piercing blue eyes and elbow-length chestnut-brown hair with black tips. She usually wears a black undershirt with a chestnut-brown leather jacket (http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/ab/bf/caabbf84b45503ef6f3466fa62f828b2.jpg) over it and a knee-length tight black skirt. She also always wears a realistic clip-on cougar tail with a headband that has cougar ears on it.
Love interest: Open!
Other/anything I missed: Naw

Rivergold
July 18th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Form:

Name: Cora Peak
What you think you are: Cougar
Looks: A tall, fair lady with a bit of a tan. She has piercing blue eyes and elbow-length chestnut-brown hair with black tips. She usually wears a black undershirt with a chestnut-brown leather jacket over it and a knee-length tight black skirt. She also always wears a realistic clip-on cougar tail with a headband that has cougar ears on it.
Love interest: Open!
Other/anything I missed: NawAccepted.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Name: Patrick Bo
What you think you are: panda
Looks: skinny guy with dark hair who wears a panda costume
Love interest: Chessa, Vixy, or Pashia. One of them. Or a tug-of-war of a triangle but something. Who wouldn't love this cutie in a panda suit?
Other/anything I missed:

fresh
July 19th, 2017, 12:08 AM
No Preschoolers?
Let's change that, shall we?

Name: Flash Verrcola
What thing you are: Snow Leopard
Looks: She's an actual snow leopard with icy blue eyes, ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/8e/c2/0f8ec230b4fab8cf4b85424666deeecd--snow-leopard-cubs-leopard-kitten.jpg) ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/46/fc/4c/46fc4c77207ef86abfba07fd19d8287f--baby-snow-leopard-leopard-cub.jpg) ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/4d/5a/404d5a5bdcca9ba095ed4a553e4ee2d9--baby-snow-leopard-white-leopard.jpg)
Other: nawh

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 12:20 AM
No Preschoolers?
Let's change that, shall we?

Name: Flash Verrcola
What thing you are: Snow Leopard
Looks: She's an actual snow leopard with icy blue eyes
Other: nawh
uhhh, they're all humans...they just believe that they are not humans.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 19th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Name: Rivera Ottraw
What you think you are: North American River Otter
Looks: She has brown hair and amber eyes. She wears a brown jacket and ripped jeans.
Love interest: -
Other/anything I missed: -

Name: Katrina Rachael
What you think you are: Cat
Looks: Here (https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ZAZDCpRH6qX3SRp65MbWZAEsDh&pid=15.1)

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Name: Rivera Ottraw
What you think you are: North American River Otter
Looks: She has brown hair and amber eyes. She wears a brown jacket and ripped jeans.

Name: Katrina Rachael
What you think you are: Cat
Looks:
Other/anything I missed: -accepted

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 09:44 AM
SO THAT WE CAN START:

Name: Derek Barns
What you think you are:bat
Looks: older man with graying hair and clipped on bat ears. He wears bat-type wings affixed to his sleeves and spends his time hanging upside-down in a dark corner of his office, asleep.
Love interest: Rivera gypsievannerz
Other/anything I missed:

fresh
July 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
uhhh, they're all humans...they just believe that they are not humans.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
Okay.
She has long, uncut brown hair with gray tips and one gray streak with ice blue eyes and realistic snow leopard ears and cat tail.

Rivergold
July 19th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
Okay.
She has long, uncut brown hair with gray tips and one gray streak with ice blue eyes and realistic snow leopard ears and cat tail. good! Accepted!

Jurassic~Spirit
July 20th, 2017, 12:37 PM
So are we starting soon Rivergold ?

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 12:49 PM
So are we starting soon @Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177) ?We already did)
In the early morning light, Sally Drake was sprawled across her hoard of stuffed animals of every shape and size.The dragon was in no way an early riser.

Elken Hoofer was out on the vast lawn with his friend Zeke Runner. They were standing near each other, grazing. Every so often one or the other would lift his head to check for danger, then bend back down for another bite.

Principal Loki Barns had just retired to his corner for the day, hooking his knees over his padded sleeping bar and wrapping his wings about himself with a yawn. He closed his eyes and was softly snoring within moments.

Lilly Stripe lay in a sunbeam from a large window, basking in the early morning warmth as she snoozed.

Jurassic~Spirit
July 20th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Katrina Rachael was running around the streets, chasing anything she could see. She kept switching directions upon seeing something new to chase.

Rivera Ottraw was taking an early morning swim. As her webbed feet pushed through the water she did little tricks. Once she was done with her leisurly swim she slowly got out of the water.

Rivergold
July 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Katrina Rachael was running around the streets, chasing anything she could see. She kept switching directions upon seeing something new to chase.

Rivera Ottraw was taking an early morning swim. As her webbed feet pushed through the water she did little tricks. Once she was done with her leisurly swim she slowly got out of the water.
(The school is in a forest)

Patrick ambled away from the school, looking for someplace to nap.

CreatureOfHabit
July 25th, 2017, 07:35 PM
uuuuhhhhhhhhh.................
Please follow the form provided
Sorry.

Rivergold
July 25th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sorry.(It's ok, it's just that there are specific character types for specific threads. Although I don't know if your characters are completely right for this rp, you can make a thread for them where they'll fit in perfectly!)