PDA

View Full Version : Diabolik Lovers RP

Pawziplier
July 15th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Heya, Pawz here with another RP! Yay! I'll get into the whole thing right now:

Diabolik Lovers is an otome game and an anime. For those who may not know what an otome game is, an Otome game is a story-based video game that is targeted towards the female market. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male or female characters. (from Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otome_game) )
There are several species, the First Bloods, Vampires, Werewolves, Eagles and Vibora. With the Eagles and Vibora, there isn't much known of them, but, I'm guessing they are like werewolves, with the Vibora become snakes (since First Bloods have the abilities of all the races) and the Eagles become, well, eagles.. Here are things about the other races:
Vampires
Purebloods
Abilities
Vampires have inhuman strength as well as increased speed, increased vision and hearing, smell, they have fast healing and healing saliva, they are capable of teleportation, and can fly only on the nights of a full moon. They are also capable of using magic.
How they can be killed
Pureblood vampires, unlike legends may say, can only be killed by getting their heads cut off. Garlic, crosses, etc., have no effect on them.
Impure Vampires
Abilities
Impure vampires, or humans that were turned into vampires, have inhuman strength as well as increased speed (less than a pureborn vampire), increased vision and hearing, and smell., along with teleportation. They also have fast healing though it is slower than a pure-bloods. Impure vampires do not have the same amount of skills like pure ones, nor do they possess their own magic, however, they can borrow magic from pureblood vampires, if the pureblood is okay with it.
How they can be killed
Vampire Hunter Bullets
First Bloods
Abilities
First Bloods, or "Founders", have the ability to transform into a wolf, snake, bat and an eagle. They also have high strength, speed, and regenerative abilities. They are capable of summoning and controlling familiars, and using magic. They possess all the basic racial skills of the 4 sub races (Vampire, werewolf, snake, eagle demons skills)
How they can be killed
Decapitation, or the Endzeit Disease, a deadly disease that only effects First Bloods
Werewolves
Abilities
Transforming into wolves, etc..
How they can be killed
Silver items (I guess? Not much about them is covered in Diabolik Lovers)

And, just so you know, there ARE humans in here, yeyyyy.

Also, we need to keep the First Bloods to a minimum, as most of them are dead, and there is very few of them around. If you need more information, here: Wiki (http://diabolik-lovers.wikia.com/wiki/Diabolik_Lovers_Wiki)

Character Forum:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Character Trivia (Optional):
Other:

I'll make a list of the characters as they come so I can keep track and so people will know how many people are in each species in this RP. You can also do characters from the game/anime!

Characters
OCs

Sasuke Wolfheart | Werewolf | @Sasukewolfheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4187)
Shin'ichi Reisakamai | First Blood | @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)

Tsukiko Carlyles | Human | @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)
Shadow | Werewolf | Hopekit
Aurora | Werewolf | Hopekit
Show Characters

Karlheinz (https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/diabolik-lovers/images/7/7f/0104.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150723235138) | Vampire| @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 15th, 2017, 02:07 AM
Sasuke wolfheart
Werewolf
Male
As human: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/1f/61/30/1f6130634b5ff47a6b807481d74668f2.jpg
As wolf: http://orig01.deviantart.net/3ef7/f/2011/325/6/c/ayoko_by_akreon-d4gv9ie.jpg
He's strong, kind and loyal to the end. Cold towards vampires but lover of humans
He leads a small pack of werewolves and is considered feared among vampires but some who have gained his trust gain a loyal wolf who will do anything for his master.
Is this right?

Pawziplier
July 16th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Werewolf
Male
As human: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/750x/1f/61/30/1f6130634b5ff47a6b807481d74668f2.jpg
As wolf: http://orig01.deviantart.net/3ef7/f/2011/325/6/c/ayoko_by_akreon-d4gv9ie.jpg
He's strong, kind and loyal to the end. Cold towards vampires but lover of humans
He leads a small pack of werewolves and is considered feared among vampires but some who have gained his trust gain a loyal wolf who will do anything for his master.
Is this right?

(My apologies for this late reply! A notification for this never showed up somehow. Yes, you did the thing right, so, accepted!)
Sasukewolfheart

Pawziplier
July 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Name: Shin'ichi Reisakamai / Tsukiko Carlyles
Species: First Blood / Human
Appearance: Shei is a tall, lanky-bodied male with a pair of dark, golden eyes and short, purple hair that has small streaks of golden-white. In his wolf form, he is an average-sized wolf with terrifying, gold eyes, dark gray fur large teeth and a powerful, muscled body, and it is his preferred form other than his human form. / Tsukiko is a girl who stands at 5'7" with soft, stormy colored eyes and long, wavy black hair that reaches her shoulders. She usually wears a white tanktop and a pair of blue jeans and black flats.
Personality: Shei is a generally quiet First Blood, and quite untrusting of strangers, oftenly attacking them when they first approach his home, always taking the form of a wolf when he does so. He is also very secretive, never telling of the way he was able to escape the Endzeit Disease's grasp, unlike many of his kind, or even of himself. / TBRP'd
Character Trivia (Optional):
Shin'ichi
Shin'ichi is left-handed
His favorite human food is catfish
His favorite human dessert is Amnitsu
Shin'ichi enjoys watching the sun rise.
Tsukiko
She is right-handed
Her favorite food is sushi
She has no favorite desserts
She enjoys watching people argue
Other: N/A

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Yay!! So :3 do we start?

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Yay!! So :3 do we start?

(if you'd like, we can start now)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Yay!! Mind posting first or would you like me to post first :3)

Hopekit
July 20th, 2017, 10:56 AM
don't start withot ut me!

Hopekit
July 20th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Name: Shadow | Aurora
Species - Werewolf | Werewolf
BRB

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Yay!! Mind posting first or would you like me to post first :3)

(Could you post first?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Sure!) Sasuke was walking towards a building where he knew vampires were at however he was called here if it's worth it. He'll get paid or something else worth while if not he'll have to dirty his hands again. He huffs as he knocks on the door.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Sure!) Sasuke was walking towards a building where he knew vampires were at however he was called here if it's worth it. He'll get paid or something else worth while if not he'll have to dirty his hands again. He huffs as he knocks on the door.

Shin'ichi soon answered the door, Tsukiko standing beside him curiously as the First Blood spoke sharply. "Werewolf.. Why are you here? If you're looking for vampires, the ones here are long gone." He growled quietly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Sasuke growls dangerously " I came because I was called for some job and I'm here to hear more about it you worthless bat." He says darkly

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Sasuke growls dangerously " I came because I was called for some job and I'm here to hear more about it you worthless bat." He says darkly

Shin'ichi snorted. "You're sorely mistaken, werewolf. Me nor Tsukiko called for you. Perhaps you have the wrong place, or you're just stupid.. A First Blood like myself would never call for a werewolf to do my dirty work.. It's what the Vampire King keeps me around to do."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Sasuke laughs darkly " it's obvious you're blind boy. The names Sasuke I'm leader of each pack around this area. I'm more dangerous than you. So if you're lying I suggest you stop and bring the fool who called me here now before I tear you all apart!" He growls loudly

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Sasuke laughs darkly " it's obvious you're blind boy. The names Sasuke I'm leader of each pack around this area. I'm more dangerous than you. So if you're lying I suggest you stop and bring the fool who called me here now before I tear you all apart!" He growls loudly

"No, you listen to me, boy! I am the only First Blood around here for hundreds of miles. I can't simply bring the Vampire King here!" He snarled. "And, I am not blind!" He snarled more and Tsukiko sighed softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Sasuke growls loudly " I don't care you first bloods are just pretty boys waiting to be killed! Bring him here. He called me and told me to be here now and I am here now. I demand a explanation and I want it now " he says darkly but sighs loudly. " listen you're hot I don't want to hurt some hottie like you so be a good boy and get the guy who called me " he says darkly

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Sasuke growls loudly " I don't care you first bloods are just pretty boys waiting to be killed! Bring him here. He called me and told me to be here now and I am here now. I demand a explanation and I want it now " he says darkly but sighs loudly. " listen you're hot I don't want to hurt some hottie like you so be a good boy and get the guy who called me " he says darkly

"Stop calling me that! My name is Shin'ichi, not "boy"!" He hissed. "There are NO vampires here, so leave, now, before I attack you!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Sasuke growls loudly " with what? A hug?!" He growls until he got a call. He answers and was talking in a other language. " ....." he looks at shin'ichi. " .... guess what?" He says smiling darkly as he hangs up.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Sasuke growls loudly " with what? A hug?!" He growls until he got a call. He answers and was talking in a other language. " ....." he looks at shin'ichi. " .... guess what?" He says smiling darkly as he hangs up.

Shin'ichi narrowed his eyes and took a small step back. "What?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Sasuke smiles " I'm your new roommate. Seems like you're king needs a dog to protect him against something probably some other wolf pack. So I'm here to stay~ which means you get to have me all to yourself cutie" he says playfully

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Sasuke smiles " I'm your new roommate. Seems like you're king needs a dog to protect him against something probably some other wolf pack. So I'm here to stay~ which means you get to have me all to yourself cutie" he says playfully

He scowled slightly. "Is that so? Hmph.. Well, come in, then.. And, don't call me "cutie". Just Shin'ichi will be fine.. I'll go prepare you a room, and Tsukiko will show you around. Don't bother with trying to get with her, because she has no interest in being with a man. She's a lesbian.." He turned and left, Tsukiko giving Sasuke a friendly wave.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " ohh I guess I should call my sister she's a lesbian too. And as you wish cutie" he says playfully as he walks up to tsukiko " tell me how do you feel about cold strong types?"

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " ohh I guess I should call my sister she's a lesbian too. And as you wish cutie" he says playfully as he walks up to tsukiko " tell me how do you feel about cold strong types?"

Tsukiko shrugged. "I'm fine with them.. Why?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Sasuke smiles " my sister just happened to be single and I know she's known to be a cool cold type so how about I hook you two up?" He says happily.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Sasuke smiles " my sister just happened to be single and I know she's known to be a cool cold type so how about I hook you two up?" He says happily.

Tsukiko smiled. "Sounds good. In return, I could teach you how to get Shinnie to warm up to ya!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Sasuke smiles " just what I was thinking " he says as he begins to text someone. " you help me score a date with cutie and I help you score a date with my sister. I'm really starting to like this place " he says playfully as a knock was heard at the door. " why don't you open the door my good friend? "

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Sasuke smiles " just what I was thinking " he says as he begins to text someone. " you help me score a date with cutie and I help you score a date with my sister. I'm really starting to like this place " he says playfully as a knock was heard at the door. " why don't you open the door my good friend? "

She headed to the door and opened it, glancing at Sasuke. "Well, I got him to warm up to me by making his favorite food and dessert: Catfish and Amnitsu. He especially enjoys amnitsu! I could teach you how to make it."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 12:11 PM
At the door was a dangerously handsome woman with sliver eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a black leather jacket over a tight white shirt which really showed her figure and a bit of muscle she had. She was also wearing torn up blue jeans. She looks at her. " hello is Sasuke here?" She asks in a cool husky voice.

Sasuke smiles " sounds like a plan by the way meet my sister Sakura. She's the alpha of the sliver pack but she's my second in command."

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:13 PM
At the door was a dangerously handsome woman with sliver eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a black leather jacket over a tight white shirt which really showed her figure and a bit of muscle she had. She was also wearing torn up blue jeans. She looks at her. " hello is Sasuke here?" She asks in a cool husky voice.

Sasuke smiles " sounds like a plan by the way meet my sister Sakura. She's the alpha of the sliver pack but she's my second in command."

Tsukiko smiled at the woman. "Yes, he is.. Come inside." She moved out of the way to let her in, watching a small, black bat flutter past.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 12:24 PM
She nods as she walks in and looks around seeing Sasuke who was smiling " yeah I'm staying here" Sakura sighs softly. " what business are you in now?" She asks softly as he laughs softly. " I just found a interesting job now than I gotta look around and be a wolf so you stay here and have fun with the little lady" he says as he begins to walk away. Sakura sighs loudly as she looks at her. " ... you're name is?"

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:25 PM
She nods as she walks in and looks around seeing Sasuke who was smiling " yeah I'm staying here" Sakura sighs softly. " what business are you in now?" She asks softly as he laughs softly. " I just found a interesting job now than I gotta look around and be a wolf so you stay here and have fun with the little lady" he says as he begins to walk away. Sakura sighs loudly as she looks at her. " ... you're name is?"

Tsukiko grinned softly. "Tsukiko Carlyles, I'm a servant here in the Reisakamaki household."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Sakura nods " Tsukiko huh? Tsuki meaning moon and ko meaning child. Child of the moon fitting name for a stunning girl " he says with a bow.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Sakura nods " Tsukiko huh? Tsuki meaning moon and ko meaning child. Child of the moon fitting name for a stunning girl " he says with a bow.

She blushed. "Thanks!" She giggled quietly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Sakura smiles a bit as she nods " my name is Sakura wolfheart. It's a pleasure to meet you. Would you mind showing me around if that's okay with you?" She asks kindly.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Sakura smiles a bit as she nods " my name is Sakura wolfheart. It's a pleasure to meet you. Would you mind showing me around if that's okay with you?" She asks kindly.

"Of course! Come with me!" She walked off

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Sakura nods as he follows her. " so tell me how long have you been working here?"

Sasuke happened to find the kitchen and was looking over the place

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Sakura nods as he follows her. " so tell me how long have you been working here?"

Sasuke happened to find the kitchen and was looking over the place

"I've been working here about.. three years."

Shin'ichi, in his wolf form, was in there, searching through the cabinets for some food
Sasukewolfheart

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Sakura nods " cool" she says as she looks around

Sasuke playfully growls " didn't think bats could become wolves "

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Sakura nods " cool" she says as she looks around

Sasuke playfully growls " didn't think bats could become wolves "

Tsukiko happily began showing Sakura around

Shin'ichi looked at Sasuke, some sort of clear jelly, along with pieces of various fruits and some mochi, stuck in the fur of his snout. "... Oh. Hey."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Tsukiko happily began showing Sakura around

Shin'ichi looked at Sasuke, some sort of clear jelly, along with pieces of various fruits and some mochi, stuck in the fur of his snout. "... Oh. Hey."
Sakura looks around and suddenly begins to hold her hand. " say is there anyone I should know about you?"

Sasuke laughs softly " messy hottie. How about cleaning yourself up as I cook something good unless you want to watch me?"

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sakura looks around and suddenly begins to hold her hand. " say is there anyone I should know about you?"

Sasuke laughs softly " messy hottie. How about cleaning yourself up as I cook something good unless you want to watch me?"

She shook her head. "Not really.."

Shin'ichi huffed quietly and headed to the sink, using his mouth to turn it on and beginning to wash off his snout.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Sakura nods slowly " are you single?" She asks calmly

Sasuke smiles " so obedient. Yet so cute " he says playfully as he begins to look within the fudge

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Sakura nods slowly " are you single?" She asks calmly

Sasuke smiles " so obedient. Yet so cute " he says playfully as he begins to look within the fudge

Tsukiko nodded. "Yeah."

Shin'ichi rolled his eyes. "Don't get any ideas, little werewolf." He snarled, finishing with washing his muzzle and shaking his face to dry it off, leaping off of the counter and turning into his human form, sitting like a dog with a somewhat annoyed look.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Sakura nods as she lets go of her hand. " Good" she says as she begins to walk past her " mind showing me the kitchen?"

Sasuke laughs softly " don't worry. I'm actually a professional cook so you don't have to worry at all" he says as he begins to take out the things needed to make Catfish and Amnitsu.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Sakura nods as she lets go of her hand. " Good" she says as she begins to walk past her " mind showing me the kitchen?"

Sasuke laughs softly " don't worry. I'm actually a professional cook so you don't have to worry at all" he says as he begins to take out the things needed to make Catfish and Amnitsu.

She nodded and headed towards the kitchen

Shin'ichi watched him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Sasuke soon was making the food with skilled hands, he was doing everything so professionally that it almost seemed like he was part of some high class restaurant.

Sakura sees Sasuke and than she sees shin'ichi " .... so Sasuke are you perhaps cooking for this guy?" She asks calmly as Sasuke laughs softly " maybe but I ain't saying "

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Sasuke soon was making the food with skilled hands, he was doing everything so professionally that it almost seemed like he was part of some high class restaurant.

Sakura sees Sasuke and than she sees shin'ichi " .... so Sasuke are you perhaps cooking for this guy?" She asks calmly as Sasuke laughs softly " maybe but I ain't saying "

Tsukiko laughed quietly. "Well, don't turn your back to the food. He's like a cat, he'll snatch it when you're not looking. Several years of working for him made me quickly learn that."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 10:41 PM
He laughs softly " so is Sakura whenever I make something deer" Sakura growls softly as she looks away.

Sasuke was almost finished now " good thing I made enough for everyone Sakura if you may can you take these two to the dinner hall." Sakura nods slowly " fine... " she bows to tsukiko " come my lady I'll be taking you to your seat" she says with a playful smile as she holds out her hand.

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 10:43 PM
He laughs softly " so is Sakura whenever I make something deer" Sakura growls softly as she looks away.

Sasuke was almost finished now " good thing I made enough for everyone Sakura if you may can you take these two to the dinner hall." Sakura nods slowly " fine... " she bows to tsukiko " come my lady I'll be taking you to your seat" she says with a playful smile as she holds out her hand.

Tsukiko chuckled and slowly took Sakura's hand.

Shin'ichi slowly glanced around and began looking through the cupboards and cabinets again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Sakura smiles as she kisses her hand. " you have a beautiful laugh you know " she says kindly as she begins to stand and lead her towards the dining hall.

Sasuke laughs softly " yo kitten how about helping me take the food over there?"

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Sakura smiles as she kisses her hand. " you have a beautiful laugh you know " she says kindly as she begins to stand and lead her towards the dining hall.

Sasuke laughs softly " yo kitten how about helping me take the food over there?"

Shin'ichi snorted quietly and stood, walking over. "Fine."

She blushed. "Thanks!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to carry the catfish. " you get the amnitsu" he says calmly as he begins to walk towards the dining hall.

Sakura smiles " come on than they are already heading there" she says as she begins to walk still holding her hand

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Sasuke nods as he begins to carry the catfish. " you get the amnitsu" he says calmly as he begins to walk towards the dining hall.

Sakura smiles " come on than they are already heading there" she says as she begins to walk still holding her hand

She nodded and continued following

He grabbed the anmitsu and followed Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Sakura smiles as she begins to walk towards the table and pull up a chair for her. " ladies first " she says with a playful bow as Sasuke walks in and puts the food on the table " I'll be back with plates "

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Sakura smiles as she begins to walk towards the table and pull up a chair for her. " ladies first " she says with a playful bow as Sasuke walks in and puts the food on the table " I'll be back with plates "

Tsukiko giggled and sat down.

Shin'ichi placed the Anmitsu on the table, sitting down in a chair and leaning back, boredly playing with his hair

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Sasuke soon comes back with plates and hands everyone one " eat up!" He says happily.

Sakura sits by tsukiko and smiles " go ahead daring I already ate"

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Sasuke soon comes back with plates and hands everyone one " eat up!" He says happily.

Sakura sits by tsukiko and smiles " go ahead daring I already ate"

Tsukiko nodded and began eating

Shin'ichi sniffed the food cautiously and also began to eat, mumbling quietly to himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Sasuke smiles " is it good kitten?" He says playfully as he begins to eat as well.

Sakura watches tsukiko eat and begins to laugh softly " didn't think people could be cute while they eat I guess you proved me wrong "

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Sasuke smiles " is it good kitten?" He says playfully as he begins to eat as well.

Sakura watches tsukiko eat and begins to laugh softly " didn't think people could be cute while they eat I guess you proved me wrong "

Shin'ichi glanced at Sasuke and spoke in a sharp, rather mocking-sounding voice. "Yes, dear. It's good."

Tsukiko grinned slightly. "Thanks!" She glanced at Sasuke. "It sounds like Shinnie is kinda warming up to you."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Sasuke fake gasps " daring you got food on your face here let me clean for you" he says as he stands up walks towards him and he licks the food off his cheek " there you go amor~" he says with a playful purr.

Sakura laughs softly " stubborn man isn't he?" She says playfully

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Sasuke fake gasps " daring you got food on your face here let me clean for you" he says as he stands up walks towards him and he licks the food off his cheek " there you go amor~" he says with a playful purr.

Sakura laughs softly " stubborn man isn't he?" She says playfully

Shin'ichi's face turned a bright red and he looked away, huffing quietly.

Tsukiko nodded. "He is. Took him almost a month to admit to the Vampire King, Karlheinz, that he'd like to work for him.. Prideful, too."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Sasuke smiles " what's wrong daring getting shy?" He says playfully

Sakura laughs softly " how cute. Tell me daring would you like to go swimming with me?"

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Sasuke smiles " what's wrong daring getting shy?" He says playfully

Sakura laughs softly " how cute. Tell me daring would you like to go swimming with me?"

She shrugged. "Sounds fun. So, sure."

He glared at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Sasuke smiles " what is it? Would you like a kiss mi amor~" he says with a purr.
Sakura smiles " thank you there is a lake nearby should I wait for you to change or would you like for me to head there first?"

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Sasuke smiles " what is it? Would you like a kiss mi amor~" he says with a purr.
Sakura smiles " thank you there is a lake nearby should I wait for you to change or would you like for me to head there first?"

"You can head there." She finished eating and headed to her room.

Shin'ichi huffed quietly. "... Maybe.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Sakura smiles as she stands up " as you wish " she says as she begins to walk out of the building. However she begins to head towards a apartment building nearby to change in her room. After a while she comes out wearing shorts and a bikini however her powerful muscles can be seen.

Sasuke smiles as he tilts shin'ichis chin up " I didn't head a no" he says with a purr as he begins to lean in

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Sakura smiles as she stands up " as you wish " she says as she begins to walk out of the building. However she begins to head towards a apartment building nearby to change in her room. After a while she comes out wearing shorts and a bikini however her powerful muscles can be seen.

Sasuke smiles as he tilts shin'ichis chin up " I didn't head a no" he says with a purr as he begins to lean in

Tsukiko soon came out of her room, adorning a one piece blue bathing suit under a large T-shirt and a pair of shorts, and headed to the lake.

Shin'ichi rolled his eyes slightly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 20th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Sakura was by the lake waiting once she sees tsukiko. She smiles and waves " you ready?"

Sasuke smiles " so sassy I love it" he says as he leans in and finally kisses him on the lips. Softly and carefully of course he didn't want to force it

Pawziplier
July 20th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Sakura was by the lake waiting once she sees tsukiko. She smiles and waves " you ready?"

Sasuke smiles " so sassy I love it" he says as he leans in and finally kisses him on the lips. Softly and carefully of course he didn't want to force it

Tsukiko nodded.

He sighed softly and kissed back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 12:02 AM
Sakura smiles " but before that" she holds out her hand " mind taking my hand?"

As soon as he kissed back. He immediately heats up the kiss holding him close as he did after 5 full minutes. He pulls away and licks his lips " how was it?" He says with a purr

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 12:03 AM
Sakura smiles " but before that" she holds out her hand " mind taking my hand?"

As soon as he kissed back. He immediately heats up the kiss holding him close as he did after 5 full minutes. He pulls away and licks his lips " how was it?" He says with a purr

Tsukiko grabbed Sakura's hand.

Shin'ichi gave a faint smile. "It was.. wonderful.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 12:12 AM
Sasuke smiles " I am known as a amazing kisser. Now than when you're finished wanna head to the pool?"

Sakura smiles as she pulls her close and tilts her chin up " I wanna make sure those boys over there know that you're all mine " she says as she leans in and kisses her.

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 12:16 AM
Sasuke smiles " I am known as a amazing kisser. Now than when you're finished wanna head to the pool?"

Sakura smiles as she pulls her close and tilts her chin up " I wanna make sure those boys over there know that you're all mine " she says as she leans in and kisses her.

Shin'ichi nodded

Tsukiko blushed brightly and kissed back

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 12:36 AM
Sasuke smiles " don't stare at me too long okay?" He says with a wink as he begins to head to his room to change.

Sakura eyes glowed softly when she kissed back like Sasuke she holds her close and deepens the kiss however this kiss was 10 minutes long and she only stopped the kiss when they needed air. She smiles as she licks her lips " sweet so tell me how was it? Would you be mine?"

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 12:38 AM
Sasuke smiles " don't stare at me too long okay?" He says with a wink as he begins to head to his room to change.

Sakura eyes glowed softly when she kissed back like Sasuke she holds her close and deepens the kiss however this kiss was 10 minutes long and she only stopped the kiss when they needed air. She smiles as she licks her lips " sweet so tell me how was it? Would you be mine?"

Shin'ichi rolled his eyes and headed to his own room.

Tsukiko nodded. "Y-Yeah!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 12:47 AM
Sasuke eventually comes out of his room wearing a white shirt and some swim shorts. He leans by the door waiting for shin'ichi

Sakura smiles " I'm glad " she says happily as she kisses her head " now than shall we start swimming now?"

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 01:02 AM
Sasuke eventually comes out of his room wearing a white shirt and some swim shorts. He leans by the door waiting for shin'ichi

Sakura smiles " I'm glad " she says happily as she kisses her head " now than shall we start swimming now?"

Shin'ichi soon arrived, just wearing a pair of swim shorts, showing a rather smooth body with a few wounds on his stomach.

She nodded again

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sasuke laughs softly when he sees him. " cute body amor~"

Sakura smiles " how about you go in first "

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 05:54 PM
Sasuke laughs softly when he sees him. " cute body amor~"

Sakura smiles " how about you go in first "

He rolled his eyes and snorted quietly. "I, at least, defend my territory, unlike other pompous First Bloods and Vampires who think it's someone else's job to."

She nodded and took off her shirt and shorts, quickly getting into the pool.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yet you don't have to muscle for it" he pulls up his shirt showing powerful muscles and a few scars here and there. " I protect my pack by fighting and killing anyone who tries to take what's mine" he says as he purrs softly

Sakura smiles as she jumps in after her

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 09:47 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " yet you don't have to muscle for it" he pulls up his shirt showing powerful muscles and a few scars here and there. " I protect my pack by fighting and killing anyone who tries to take what's mine" he says as he purrs softly

Sakura smiles as she jumps in after her

"My body isn't meant for producing muscle. Plus, I prefer to look weak to catch others off guard." He grumbling softly.

Tsukiko grinned happily

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 09:53 PM
He smiles as he lets go of his shirt " I guess vampires and werewolves are different we werewolf show strength with our bodies and skills in battle I bet even Sakura has more muscle than you" he says playfully

Sakura comes back up and suddenly holds tsukiko close " missed me"

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 09:55 PM
He smiles as he lets go of his shirt " I guess vampires and werewolves are different we werewolf show strength with our bodies and skills in battle I bet even Sakura has more muscle than you" he says playfully

Sakura comes back up and suddenly holds tsukiko close " missed me"

"I'm a First Blood. Not a vampire. Tch.. I'm the species that came before you!"

Tsukiko lightly nuzzled her. "Mhm.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 21st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sasuke smiles " and I'm a species that evolved better than you come on let's go "

Sakura smiles as she begins to carry her " how about a other kiss mi amor?"

Pawziplier
July 21st, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sasuke smiles " and I'm a species that evolved better than you come on let's go "

Sakura smiles as she begins to carry her " how about a other kiss mi amor?"

He snarled at Sasuke, turning into his wolf form and padding along after him.

Tsukiko nodded and kissed her lightly on the lips

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 22nd, 2017, 05:49 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into his wolf form which was much bigger than him. He growls playfully as he continues walking.

Sakura smiles as she immediately kisses her back holding her close.

Pawziplier
July 22nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he changes into his wolf form which was much bigger than him. He growls playfully as he continues walking.

Sakura smiles as she immediately kisses her back holding her close.

Shin'ichi rolled his eyes and glanced up at him, growling back

Tsukiko purred happily

Pawziplier
July 22nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
(Bump)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
Shin'ichi rolled his eyes and glanced up at him, growling back

Tsukiko purred happily
Sasuke suddenly snaps his jaws at him with a loud growl " I won" he says playfully.

Sakura begins to swim towards the end of the pool still kissing her happily

Webpaw All The Way~
July 22nd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Name: Lauryn
Species: First blood (If thats ok)
Appearance: She has brown hair that goes passed her shoulders, has pale skin with freckles, and has light blue eyes
Personality: Weird, Caring, Careful, Jealous
Character Trivia (Optional): She likes swimming.. (I might put more later)

Other: Nahh also She's open for a love interest!
Also sorry If I get some stuff wrong, I never heard of the anime.

Pawziplier
July 22nd, 2017, 10:43 PM
Sasuke suddenly snaps his jaws at him with a loud growl " I won" he says playfully.

Sakura begins to swim towards the end of the pool still kissing her happily

"Won what?"

Tsukiko hummed quietly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 23rd, 2017, 12:21 AM
Sasuke smiles " I won you're heart " he says playfully

Sakura smiles as she stops the kiss and begins to kiss her cheek " happy aren't we?"

Pawziplier
July 23rd, 2017, 01:11 AM
Sasuke smiles " I won you're heart " he says playfully

Sakura smiles as she stops the kiss and begins to kiss her cheek " happy aren't we?"

"Maybe you have. I'm not telling."

"Yup!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 23rd, 2017, 01:21 AM
Sasuke smiles " since the first time you blushed your heart was already mine along with mine becoming yours "

Sakura smiles " that's good "

Pawziplier
July 23rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Sasuke smiles " since the first time you blushed your heart was already mine along with mine becoming yours "

Sakura smiles " that's good "

He rolled his eyes and growled. "Hmph.. You're worse than those smug vampires.."

She grinned more
Sasukewolfheart

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 26th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " amor I'm the death of vampires "

Sakura laughs softly " so adorable "

Pawziplier
July 26th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " amor I'm the death of vampires "

Sakura laughs softly " so adorable "

Shin'ichi rolled his eyes. "Hmph.. You're not."

Tsukiko huffed. "I am not!"