PDA

View Full Version : Computer Partners {PRIVATE}

shark sailor
July 13th, 2017, 10:10 PM
There once was a boy and a gi-

Me: Stooop! Okay, this isn't some fairytale. Its just a boy and girl who met on a chat site called World String. They were much alike, even with different backrounds.

Yup I suck at intros bub X3

Skye

Poppyfrost
July 13th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Wait how should we start? xD

shark sailor
July 13th, 2017, 10:32 PM
(Uuhhhhhhhhhhhh I GOT IT)
(Oh yea, quickly:
Name: Cela Windsfroth
Cela sat down at her desk and got on her computer, logging onto World String. She answered her friends and then noticed a user she didn't recognize. She clicked it and responded with;

Hi! I don't think I know you.. Or you know me, heh

(Enter your charrie X3)

Poppyfrost
July 13th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Ummmmmm Hunter,18,male xD)

Hunter smiled to himself, replying with, 'No, I don't know you. I was just bored, lol. You wanna chat?'

shark sailor
July 13th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Yeah sure, lol. I'm Cela, to start off easy. Cela moved her blue hair out of her eyes to watch the screen. She clicked away to watch a bit of YouTube.

Poppyfrost
July 13th, 2017, 10:51 PM
'I'm Hunter. Uh, don't mean to sound weird, but, how old are you? heh, I must sound like a creep. Here, I'll tell you how old I am, first. I'm 18. I live in Canada, and I live on my own.' He sighed quietly, glancing out his window.

shark sailor
July 13th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Oh! I'm 17 and I live in Texas, specifically Houston and I live alone except for my dog Oia. Cela left the computer and came back quickly with a bowl of oatmeal.

Poppyfrost
July 13th, 2017, 11:00 PM
'Oh, really? Nice! How hot is it down there? What breed is your dog?' He asked. Hunter didn't want to seem very intruding, but he couldn't help but feel like he was pushing questions onto her.

shark sailor
July 13th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Cela giggled. She's a Yorkshire Terrier, thanks for asking! It's actually really hot and humid down hear, not fun.

Poppyfrost
July 13th, 2017, 11:05 PM
'Aww, cute! Yeah, it's really cold up here, haha! I'd like a good change.' Hunter smiled to himself again before he headed to the kitchen to pop some popcorn.

shark sailor
July 14th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Cela giggled. I have to go soon, I have work in an hour.

Poppyfrost
July 14th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Cela giggled. I have to go soon, I have work in an hour.

Hunter smiled crookedly. 'Ah, yes! Timezones, darn it!' He wanted to slap himself for being so stupid.

shark sailor
July 14th, 2017, 12:11 PM
What time is it over there, anyway? It's nine here.

Poppyfrost
July 14th, 2017, 12:21 PM
'Eh, just 6 in the morning, hah. I really need to make some breakfast. Wait, tell me one thing, where do you work? I'm actually jobless at the moment, that's not really impressive, but, uh.. haha. I'd really like some company around her. I think I should get a cat.' He smiled to himself.

shark sailor
July 14th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Haha. I work at an Apple building, picking up calls and such. (My dad does this actually.)

Poppyfrost
July 14th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Ooh that's nice.)

'Woah, cool! That's really nice. Well, if you've got to go and get to your job, I'll let you go. If you'd like to talk to me later, I'll probably be here." He smiled again.

shark sailor
July 14th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Talk to you later, Hunter. Cela logged out and changed into jeans and an Apple t-shirt. She picked up her badge and walked out of the apartment building, dropping Oia off at her mom's house on the way to work. She walked into the building and up to her cubical.

Poppyfrost
July 14th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Cubicles actually seem really nice to me xD A nice little space all to yourself.)

Hunter smiled, standing up and cooking breakfast. (Timeskip? xD)

shark sailor
July 14th, 2017, 01:22 PM
(Sure)

Cela walked into the apartment, carrying a yipping Oia. She fed her and herself and walked to her computer, logging onto WS. You there Hunter?

Poppyfrost
July 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
'Yep! I'm here!' He replied after a few minutes, rubbing his tired eyes. 'It's actually quite late here, but.. It doesn't matter.'

shark sailor
July 14th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Oh? If your tired you can log off, I'll talk to you if I can't sleep, haha.

shark sailor
July 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
*boops*

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Oh? If your tired you can log off, I'll talk to you if I can't sleep, haha.

You post so fast I can't keep up xD)

'No, it's fine! I'm a night owl, anyways ;)' He replied, brushing some more hair out of his eyes. Sipping some coffee, he blinked the sleep away and waited for her reply.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 05:39 PM
(XDDD Sorry)

Haha. How'd your day go? Cela smiled and stroked Oia. (I'M GONNA DO A THING) She looked at her phone and saw she had a text. It read, 'We still going out tonight?' 'Yes, Jacob. Why would I skip it?' I have to go in a while,
I promised my... Friend. That we'd go out tonight.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 08:44 PM
(XDDD Sorry)

Haha. How'd your day go? Cela smiled and stroked Oia. (I'M GONNA DO A THING) She looked at her phone and saw she had a text. It read, 'We still going out tonight?' 'Yes, Jacob. Why would I skip it?' I have to go in a while,
I promised my... Friend. That we'd go out tonight.

HOW COULD YOU XD)

'Oh, it went well!.' He stopped typing at her second reply, biting his lip. 'Ok. I guess I'll talk to you later, then. Have fun.' He sighed, looking out his window again.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
(DONT WORRY THIS ISN'T THE END OF MY THING)

Cela logged out and dressed into a white t-shirt that read 'Neverland' across the back. She pulled on blue leggings, grabbed her purse and walked out of the building. -smol skeep- When she got to the restaurant she stopped short at a window and looked inside. There Jacob sat next her best friend, holding her hand and flirting with her.. Cela's heart shattered and she ran.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 10:02 PM
(DONT WORRY THIS ISN'T THE END OF MY THING)

Cela logged out and dressed into a white t-shirt that read 'Neverland' across the back. She pulled on blue leggings, grabbed her purse and walked out of the building. -smol skeep- When she got to the restaurant she stopped short at a window and looked inside. There Jacob sat next her best friend, holding her hand and flirting with her.. Cela's heart shattered and she ran.

(-*screams at a pitch only a dog can hear*-)

Hunter was laying in bed, now holding his phone, curled up in the sheets and playing a few games.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Cela collapsed on her bed in tears, curled up in a ball. She reached for her phone and logged onto WS. Hi Hunter.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Cela collapsed on her bed in tears, curled up in a ball. She reached for her phone and logged onto WS. Hi Hunter.

Hunter quickly logged onto WS, smiling happily. 'Hey! What's up? Did everything go as planned?' He had pulled another spare blanket over him to stay warm.

(After this, do you want to timeskip maybe.. Four and a half years..? They can use the webcam for the first time and see each other's faces, and then they can start planning when they're going to meet each other..? I really just want them to be with each other physically XD)

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 10:37 PM
(Sure!)

Not exactly... Cela sniffled and rubbed her nose.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 10:40 PM
(Sure!)

Not exactly... Cela sniffled and rubbed her nose.

'What's wrong? Did anything bad happen? Are you alright?' He asked, narrowing his eyes in slight concern.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Lets just say I was turned into third wheel.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Lets just say I was turned into third wheel.

Hunter blinked in confusion, before his eyes widened. 'I'm so sorry, Cela! Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? I mean, I can't do very much over a screen, but, I'll try...'

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 10:49 PM
I wish you could, but... I just wanna be sad right now. Heh, sounds weird,
doesn't it?

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 10:51 PM
I wish you could, but... I just wanna be sad right now. Heh, sounds weird,
doesn't it?

'No, it's okay! I can leave you alone, if that's what you want. I'll be here if you need anything, unless I'm asleep, heh.' Hunter sighed, before hitting the reply button.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Alright. I'm gonna go eat ice cream, goodnight

(Aaaaand CUT)

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Alright. I'm gonna go eat ice cream, goodnight

(Aaaaand CUT)

XD)

Hunter ran his fingers through his hair, smiling and logging onto WS. 'Hey Cela! You there?' He typed with a crooked smile.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Cela looked at her phone. Yup!

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Cela looked at her phone. Yup!

'Awesome! Hey, I know it's been a while, but.. I was just wondering if you want to use webcam? We could see what we look like!'

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Hm.. Sure, why not!

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Hm.. Sure, why not!

'Great! Just give me a minute, heh.' He smiled, sitting down on his desk and clicking the webcam button, sending the request to Cela and allowing his own webcam to activate.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Cela got onto her computer and accepted the request. She combed her fingers through her hair to tame it a bit.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Cela got onto her computer and accepted the request. She combed her fingers through her hair to tame it a bit.

Once the webcam was all activated and Hunter saw her face, he stopped for a moment, his eyes widening slightly. "Wow." Was all he said.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Cela stared at Hunter and her cheeks went bright pink. "Whoa." She breathed.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Cela stared at Hunter and her cheeks went bright pink. "Whoa." She breathed.

Hunter smiled and chuckled. "I.. I might sound weird saying this, but, uh.. You're very cute, Cela. I hope you know that." He smiled a little more, blushing faintly.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Cela smiled. "Hehe.. Thanks. Your not bad your self, Hunter." She said. She ducked her head, her blue hair falling in her face. "God, I'm awkward." She giggled.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Cela smiled. "Hehe.. Thanks. Your not bad your self, Hunter." She said. She ducked her head, her blue hair falling in her face. "God, I'm awkward." She giggled.

Hunter laughed, blushing some more. "It's okay." He bit his lip and smiled. "You're fine, I'm pretty awkward too. I guess we relate." He smirked.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Cela chuckled and lifted her head. Oia ran in and jumped onto Cela's lap, trying to get Hunter's attention, wagging her tail.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Cela chuckled and lifted her head. Oia ran in and jumped onto Cela's lap, trying to get Hunter's attention, wagging her tail.

Hunter smiled and looked at the yorkie with bright eyes. "She's so cute! That's Oia, right? Hey, I.. I have something else to tell you.. I, um, was wondering, if.. Um.. Well, it's been almost five years, and.. Now that I'm seeing your face, I.. I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend, Cela.. It must be really weird, since, you just saw me over the computer, but, I really think you're cute, and you're super sweet and fun to be around, so.. I was just.. Wondering.." Hunter quickly became shy, chewing on his lip and looking at her nervously.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Cela giggled at Hunter. "Aww. Of course!" She said, smiling.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Cela giggled at Hunter. "Aww. Of course!" She said, smiling.

Hunter's head snapped up, his eyes full of hope. "Really?!" He said with a smile, blushing some more. "Oh my gosh, thank you! You don't know how nervous I was to just ask that question!" He laughed.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Cela laughed with him. "Do you think that there'd be anyway... For me to see you? In real life?" She asked, her laughter coming to a stop.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Cela laughed with him. "Do you think that there'd be anyway... For me to see you? In real life?" She asked, her laughter coming to a stop.

"We.. We could meet each other..? Maybe.. New York? I know there's bunch of stuff to do there! We could fly there! You'll probably get there first, actually.. Heh, Canadian airline is crazy here. I was born and raised in America, actually, but I came here for college and school." He shrugged.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:36 PM
"Really?" Cela asked, raising her eyebrows. "When should we meet up then?"

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:38 PM
"Really?" Cela asked, raising her eyebrows. "When should we meet up then?"

"Um, maybe.. Next month, sometime..?" He asked curiously. "I have enough money saved up." He smiled.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:41 PM
"So do I guess we have a plan." She said, smiling.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"So do I guess we have a plan." She said, smiling.

Hunter grinned. "I guess we do." He blushed, staring right back at Cela with a warm smile.

(Timeskip again? XD When Hunter's surprisingly already at the airport and Cela gets there?)

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:44 PM
(Surez
These two are cute and we're only what, four pages in? XDD)

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:46 PM
(Surez
These two are cute and we're only what, four pages in? XDD)

Yeah XD)

Hunter sat in one of the seats in the airport, looking out the window and watching the airplanes slowly pull in. He tapped his foot on the ground and bit his lip, impatiently waiting for Cela.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Cela woke up as the plane rolled to a stop. She waited until she could get up and she walked quickly out, smiling.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Cela woke up as the plane rolled to a stop. She waited until she could get up and she walked quickly out, smiling.

Hunter saw Cela before Cela saw him; And it appeared that Cela was looking around with as much fervor as Hunter had. All of the passengers were past the single-file walkway, so Cela didn't have to worry about bumping into anyone else. Hunter was now standing apart from everyone else, which also helped to clear Cela's path. Emotion shot through Hunter with more force than a bullet at the sight of his girlfriend, and he couldn't keep himself from running. His feet propelled him forward desperately, his heart starting to quickly pound in his chest. "Cela!" He called out to her.

shark sailor
July 16th, 2017, 11:53 PM
She turned and grinned. "Hunter!" She ran and met Hunter as he was running and hugged him tightly.

Poppyfrost
July 16th, 2017, 11:59 PM
She turned and grinned. "Hunter!" She ran and met Hunter as he was running and hugged him tightly.

Once the distance between them was closed, Hunter wrapped his arms around Cela and lifted her up off the ground, spinning her around before setting her down; just like a scene right out of one of the romance movies they made fun of in the middle of the night. Her clung to her tightly, refusing to let go. Hunter buried his face in Cela's soft hair, breathing in the scent. His arms were wrapped protectively around Cela's thin waist, letting the feeling of being in each other's arms consume them. The rest of the world didn't even exist to them in that moment. The only thing that mattered was that they were together. After five years, they were in each other's arms.

A tear fought its way to Hunter's eye, and he didn't bother to wipe it away as it spilled over and landed onto Cela's hair. He tightened his grip around Cela's waist, and finally pulled his face away from her hair. He stared at her for a split second before leaning towards her, pressing his lips against hers in a gentle kiss.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Cela smiled and kissed him back. "It's really you." She whispered. She sniffled and tears started dripping down her face as she clung to Hunter.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Cela smiled and kissed him back. "It's really you." She whispered. She sniffled and tears started dripping down her face as she clung to Hunter.

Hunter smiled happily, nuzzling her hair and kissing her head. "And it's really you.." He whispered back, hugging her close. "I booked a hotel for the both of us.. Do you want to go there and rest after your flight?" He asked, gently wiping away her tears.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 10:52 AM
"I don't mind what we really do." Cela said, "As long as I'm with you."

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 11:00 AM
"I don't mind what we really do." Cela said, "As long as I'm with you."

"We can visit the fair, tonight. We can go in the day, or at night. At night, all of the rides lights light up, and it's really pretty. It's also snowing, if you enjoy snow." He purred. "We can ride the ferris wheel, and hopefully it'll stop at the top, so we can see the world." He teased. "It'll be fun! Do you want to go?" He smiled and kissed her head again.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 11:05 AM
"Sure!" Cela said, grinning.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 11:10 AM
"Sure!" Cela said, grinning.

"Great!" Hunter said with a smile. He took her hand and led her out of the airport, getting into the taxi with Cela and driving to the hotel.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Cela was smiling the whole time. She was getting to see her boyfriend, after ages of talking, she got to really see him.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Cela was smiling the whole time. She was getting to see her boyfriend, after ages of talking, she got to really see him.

After pulling into the parking lot and taking Cela to the hotel room, he shut the door behind them and set his bag down on a chair. "Home sweet home." He chuckled, running his hand through his messy hair. After taking off his shoes, Hunter was now laying down on the bed, looking at Cela with a crooked smile. "You wanna cuddle?~" He purred, smiling some more as if to tease her.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Cela kicked off her shoes and looked at Hunter. She climbed onto the bed and smiled at him. "How forward, Hunter." She giggled, kissing his cheek.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Cela kicked off her shoes and looked at Hunter. She climbed onto the bed and smiled at him. "How forward, Hunter." She giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Cela, it's been five years. I've been wanting to do this for a long time." He smiled, reaching out and wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her towards him and nuzzling her hair, taking in her scent.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Cela giggled and pressed her face into Hunter's shirt. She lifted her head and kissed Hunter.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Cela giggled and pressed her face into Hunter's shirt. She lifted her head and kissed Hunter.

Hunter kissed her back, hugging her tighter and reaching over to grab a blanket, pulling it over both of them to keep them warm from the cold outside air.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Cela smiled. "I love you Hunter."

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Cela smiled. "I love you Hunter."

Hunter smiled and looked into her eyes. "I love you too, Cela. I love you very much.." He whispered, kissing her cheek and then nuzzling her head. "I'm gonna take a nap, now, alright..?" He whispered, breathing warm air down her neck and closing his eyes.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 11:59 AM
"Alright, sleep tight Hunter." Cela said, kissing his face.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 12:04 PM
"Alright, sleep tight Hunter." Cela said, kissing his face.

Hunter smiled softly, nuzzling Cela one last time before slowly falling asleep. His tight hold on Cela weakened very slightly.

(Timeskip? XD)

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 12:06 PM
(Sure XDD)

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Hunter woke up later and slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes and smiling down at Cela's sleeping form, gently stroking her hair before leaning down and kissing her cheek.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 12:20 PM
She cracked open her eyes and looked up at Hunter. She smiled and hugged him.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 12:23 PM
She cracked open her eyes and looked up at Hunter. She smiled and hugged him.

Hunter smiled and hugged her back, before he pulled away and got off the bed. "I'm gonna get ready for the fair tonight." He smiled, running his fingers through his hair before going into the bathroom to clean up.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Cela curled up under the covers again, yawning.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Cela curled up under the covers again, yawning.

After a few minutes, Hunter walked out of the bathroom, moving to Cela's side and gently touching her shoulder. "Wake up, sleepy head." He purred.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 12:57 PM
"Nyeh?" Cela peeked over the covers and climbed out. She grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and walking back out in her Neverland t-shirt and black pants with boots. She smiled at Hunter.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 01:11 PM
"Nyeh?" Cela peeked over the covers and climbed out. She grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and walking back out in her Neverland t-shirt and black pants with boots. She smiled at Hunter.

"You ready?" He smiled at Cela, standing up and taking her hand before kissing it.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 01:39 PM
She giggled. "Yep." She pulled on her jacket and walked out of the hotel room.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 01:45 PM
She giggled. "Yep." She pulled on her jacket and walked out of the hotel room.

Hunter gave Cela's hand a gentle squeeze, walking beside her as they left the hotel and entered the car.

Driving to the fair, Hunter glanced at Cela every so often, biting his lip and blushing very softly. They pulled into the parking lot and Hunter got out, quickly moving to Cela's side and wrapping his arm around her waist.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Cela smiled and leaned her head on Hunter's shoulder.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Cela smiled and leaned her head on Hunter's shoulder.

Hunter smiled as well, walking into the fair and looking around at all the bright lights. "What do you want to do first?" He asked her curiously. It was a bit chilly, but he was used to it.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 01:53 PM
She looked around and pursed her lips. "Hmmm..."

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 02:00 PM
She looked around and pursed her lips. "Hmmm..."

"We could ride the ferris wheel first, if you'd like? Or we could ride a rollercoaster?" He smirked, holding her closer.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 02:29 PM
"Can we go on a roller coaster? That one?" Cela pointed at the tallest one.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
"Can we go on a roller coaster? That one?" Cela pointed at the tallest one.

Hunter nodded. "Sure!" He said with a smile. "You didn't eat before all of this, right?" He purred, nuzzling her cheek. He walked towards the rollercoaster, standing in line with Cela.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 03:03 PM
"I was too excited to." Cela replied, smiling.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM
"I was too excited to." Cela replied, smiling.

Hunter chuckled. "Well, we can eat later. I'm not really that hungry, anyways. I mean, unless you are hungry, then we can go get something." As the line shifted forwards, so did Hunter. The line was going surprisingly fast, and they were almost there.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 03:07 PM
"Nope!" Cela said, bouncing up and down on her toes.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 03:09 PM
"Nope!" Cela said, bouncing up and down on her toes.

Hunter laughed, before they arrived at the roller coaster carts. He allowed Cela in first, before getting in net to her, pulling the bar down and waiting impatiently. "So. Are you scared? Nervous? Excited?" He smiled.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 03:11 PM
"Nervocited." Cela giggled, blowing her hair out of he face.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 03:13 PM
"Nervocited." Cela giggled, blowing her hair out of he face.

Hunter laughed again, then the ride started. It was your classic rollercoaster, the slow climb upwards; However, the climb was extremely high.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 03:16 PM
She smiled and watched.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 03:43 PM
She smiled and watched.

As the coaster neared the top, it dove down and sped down the rails, Hunter gripping the bar, even though he was also harnessed in with the weird chest thingy.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Cela threw up her arms and crowed, grinning.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Cela threw up her arms and crowed, grinning.

Hunter laughed, screaming with excitement and holding on tight. The rollercoaster had sharp turns and sudden drops, but it was very, very fun. It eventually came to an end, and Hunter was out of breath. "Wow..!" He chuckled.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 04:02 PM
"Whoo!" Cela exclaimed, grinning.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 04:07 PM
"Whoo!" Cela exclaimed, grinning.

Hunter laughed, pushing the bar and the holder up as he took Cela's hand and helped her out of the cart. "Now what?" He smiled.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 04:13 PM
"Cotton candy? Or just something to eat?"

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 04:16 PM
"Cotton candy? Or just something to eat?"

"They have a nice cafe here. Do you like cafe's?" He wrapped his arm around her waist again, leading her to the food center.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"I love cafe's!" She said.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 04:20 PM
"I love cafe's!" She said.

"Awesome!" Hunter pushed open the doors of one cafe, looking at the menu. "See anything you like?"

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Cela bit her lip. "A latte with a muffin."

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Cela bit her lip. "A latte with a muffin."

"ooh, yum!" He smiled. "I'll have a.. Hmm, I guess I'll take some banana bread and.. A coffee with a little bit of milk.. Yeah, I'll do that." He grinned then walked to the front desk. "Excuse me, yes, I'd like to have a latte with a muffin, and some banana bread with a small cup of coffee. Add a little bit of milk, please." He smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem, sir. The total is 15.98."

Hunter nodded and pulled out a wad of cash, handing it to the cashier and then receiving his check. He then moved the both of them to the side, waiting for their food and drinks.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Cela waited, shivering slightly. She was used to the hot and humid of Houston.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Cela waited, shivering slightly. She was used to the hot and humid of Houston.

Hunter smiled a little and he took off his jacket, putting it on Cela and wrapping both arms around her. He held her against his chest, keeping her warm in the cold environment.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Cela smiled and hugged him.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Cela smiled and hugged him.

Hunter smiled and nuzzled her, before he heard their order being called out. He quickly walked out and took their meals, walking back to Cela. "Do you want to eat in the car? Or find a table?"

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"Table." She said, taking her food and latte.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Table." She said, taking her food and latte.

Hunter nodded, looking around for an empty table before he sighed. "Can't find one. We can use a booth, though." He shrugged, walking to the walls of the cafe and sitting in a booth. He set his food down on the table and waited on Cela.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Cela walked over and sat beside him.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Cela walked over and sat beside him.

Hunter quietly ate his food, sipping from the coffee mug every so often. He eventually finished and wiped his mouth off with a napkin, leaning back and relaxing.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Cela yawned, her insides warmed by the latte. She laid her head on Hunter's shoulder and smiled.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Cela yawned, her insides warmed by the latte. She laid her head on Hunter's shoulder and smiled.

Hunter wrapped his arm around her shoulders, closing his eyes and smiling softly. "Tired already?"

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"Eh, more or less." Cela yawned.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 06:41 PM
"Eh, more or less." Cela yawned.

"Well, c'mon, let's go watch the fireworks. Then we can go home and sleep for the night. Sound good to you?" He smiled, nuzzling her hair again and kissing her cheek.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Cela nodded and slowly got out of the booth, her legs slightly numb from sitting on them.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Cela nodded and slowly got out of the booth, her legs slightly numb from sitting on them.
Hunter held Cela close to his side, walking out of the cafe and heading to a private area of the field, where they could be alone and watch the beautiful fireworks. Taking a blanket he got from his car, Hunter laid the blanket on the ground before sitting down on it, patting the spot next to him and smiling at Cela.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Cela sat down and snuggled closer to Hunter.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Cela sat down and snuggled closer to Hunter.

Hunter smiled softly, kissing her head again as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "I love you, Cela.." Hunter whispered before the fireworks began.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Cela smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you too."

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Cela smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you too."

Hunter smiled softly, quietly watching the fireworks with Cela in his arms.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Cela closed her eyes and snuggled with Hunter.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Cela closed her eyes and snuggled with Hunter.

Hunter purred softly, continuing to nuzzle Cela lovingly. He was so happy to finally be with her after so long.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Cela looked up at him and kissed him.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Cela looked up at him and kissed him.

Hunter happily kissed her back, closing his eyes and smiling into the kiss. Between kisses, he muttered, "I love you more.~"

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Cela smiled as she kissed him. "Impossible." She giggled.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Cela smiled as she kissed him. "Impossible." She giggled.

"No it's not.~" Hunter cooed, chuckling and brushing some of Cela's hair out of her eyes.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 09:15 PM
She giggled and tried to close the distance between them.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 09:18 PM
She giggled and tried to close the distance between them.

Hunter wrapped both arms around her and he pulled her against his chest, falling back on the blanket and staring up at the stars.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Cela smiled and hugged him tighter.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Cela smiled and hugged him tighter.

"You can sleep, if you want too, Cela.." He smiled gently, kissing the top of her head. "I'll keep you safe." He chuckled.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"With what?"

(Please say my bare hands XDD sorry I'm reading Four (last book of Divergent trilogy) and drowning in references.)

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"With what?"

(Please say my bare hands XDD sorry I'm reading Four (last book of Divergent trilogy) and drowning in references.)

Okay xD)

Hunter chuckled. "My bare hands." He kissed her nose.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 09:29 PM
(XDD)

Cela giggled and closed her eyes.

(Pffff
Insert evil guys XD)

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 09:39 PM
(XDD)

Cela giggled and closed her eyes.

(Pffff
Insert evil guys XD)

Yeaaa xD)

After the fireworks show had ended and Hunter had seen that Cela had fallen asleep, he gently wrapped her up in the blanket and picked her up, carrying her to his car. He tenderly laid her in the back seat, shutting the door and turning around, only to bump into two guys. "O-Oh, sorry, excuse me. I was just-"

"Shut it." The taller one snarled. "We don't want to hear your little whines. We just want the girl." He growled. The other one chuckled. "Or we'll kill you." Hunter was stunned for a moment before narrowing his eyes. "No." He said quietly. "What was that, pretty boy?"

"I said no." Hunter growled under his breath. "No." The two boys smirked. "So be it." The taller one tried swinging his fist to Hunter's face, but Hunter grabbed his arm and twisted it. After hearing a satisfying pop, het let go of the boy and kicked him to the ground. However, Hunter hadn't seen the other boy, who managed to sock Hunter's right eye. He knew that would leave a mark. Stumbling back and wincing in pain, he was then kicked to the ground by the same guy. That would also leave a mark. Right on his stomach. He groaned softly in pain, cracking his eyes open to see the other man standing above him. "Still gonna say no to me?" He spat. Hunter grimaced before knocking him off of his feet, quickly getting up and kicking his face. Hunter then sprinted to the car, getting in the driver's side and speeding off, still trying to keep Cela safe. From his rear view window, he could see one of the boys desperately and angrily trying to run after the car, but it was no use.

Sighing in relief, Hunter slowed down a bit as he made it to the interstate, quietly driving to the hotel.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Cela shifted in the backseat. She cracked open her eyes and saw a driver that was not Hunter and saw the back of Hunter's head, and the side of his face. "What happened to you?" She asked.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Cela shifted in the backseat. She cracked open her eyes and saw a driver that was not Hunter and saw the back of Hunter's head, and the side of his face. "What happened to you?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing.. I just hit my head on the top of the car door when I was putting you in the back seat." He chuckled. "My mistake." He smiled back at her.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Cela narrowed her eyes at him and sat up. "Your lying."

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Cela narrowed her eyes at him and sat up. "Your lying."

"No, I'm not." Hunter sighed. "I promise, Cela. You're just tired. It's really late, and you need some sleep." He continued driving.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 10:03 PM
"Hunter, I think I know how to identify a liar, because I dated one for years and still dated him because I thought through his lies he could care for me at least a little bit and he didn't." Cela said. "And I think your fairly familiar with that night."

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 10:06 PM
"Hunter, I think I know how to identify a liar, because I dated one for years and still dated him because I thought through his lies he could care for me at least a little bit and he didn't." Cela said. "And I think your fairly familiar with that night."

"Cela, I am not lying." Hunter narrowed his eyes a bit, growing desperate. "I promise you, I am not lying. I just hit my face on the car and got a black eye! Cela, just please go back to sleep." He sighed.

shark sailor
July 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Cela reached forward and pressed her hand as gentle as possible to his stomach. "I heard the shouts, Hunter." She looked at him.

Poppyfrost
July 17th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Cela reached forward and pressed her hand as gentle as possible to his stomach. "I heard the shouts, Hunter." She looked at him.

Hunter flinched at the touch, a slight pain shooting through his core. He was silent for a minute before sighing in defeat. "Fine, Cela. These two guys tried to take you and so I protected you. I got punched in my stomach and in my face. It's fine, though... The only thing that matters is that you're safe.."

shark sailor
July 18th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Cela leaned back, frowning. "But you got hurt."

Poppyfrost
July 18th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Cela leaned back, frowning. "But you got hurt."

"And you didn't." He said with a soft smile.

shark sailor
July 18th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Cela smiled a just a bit. "I love you Hunter."

Poppyfrost
July 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Cela smiled a just a bit. "I love you Hunter."

"I love you more.." he said with a grin.

shark sailor
July 19th, 2017, 10:07 AM
"Impossible." Cela giggled.

Poppyfrost
July 21st, 2017, 03:13 PM
"Impossible." Cela giggled.

"It can't be impossible if it's already possible." Hunter smiled some more.

shark sailor
July 21st, 2017, 03:45 PM
She giggled.

Poppyfrost
July 21st, 2017, 03:56 PM
She giggled.

Shorrrttt xD)

Hunter smiled. "I love your laugh." He purred, pulling into the driveway. Getting out of the car, Hunter held open the door for Cela.

shark sailor
July 21st, 2017, 03:59 PM
(Im sorry im tired XDD)

Cela stepped out and started walking to the hotel. She pushed her short hair into a pony tail.

Poppyfrost
July 21st, 2017, 04:07 PM
(Im sorry im tired XDD)

Cela stepped out and started walking to the hotel. She pushed her short hair into a pony tail.

Then take a nap xD)

Hunter walked into the hotel room, walking into the bathroom and quickly taking a shower.

shark sailor
July 21st, 2017, 04:11 PM
I would but family's over and I have to watch the little ones.)

Cela just fell onto the bed and shut her eyes.

Poppyfrost
July 21st, 2017, 04:36 PM
I would but family's over and I have to watch the little ones.)

Cela just fell onto the bed and shut her eyes.

Ah xD)

Hunter dried off his wet hair, putting on some pajamas before he went and laid down next to Cela. Pulling the covers over both of them, Hunter wrapped his arms around Cela protectively and closed his eyes. Nuzzling her hair, Hunter purred softly and kissed her head before slowly falling asleep.

shark sailor
July 21st, 2017, 05:10 PM
Cela smiled and slipped out of bed to go downstairs and get an extra blanket. She got in the elevator, eyes half closed. She yawned and stumbled out on the first floor. She walked up to the front desk lady and asked for a blanket. She was told to sit down so she did. As she waited her eyelids began to droop.