PDA

View Full Version : PDH ~ redo

blank_bleh
July 11th, 2017, 10:07 PM
* This was originally created by Dawn and Dark , so all credit goes to them *
( p.s I'm crappy at intro's and what not so this is going to be awful & short >.< )

Welcome to Phoenix Dragon High , your average high school. Now I'm going to get straight to the point because like I said introductions are not my strong suit .
So you will have all the core classes , history , math science etc. And two electives like art or music or gym . You can pick the order of your classes and you can also create your own after school club so long as you can keep track of it .

Please do not make an excessive amount of characters 3 at most per person .
Now here is the form xp

Name :
Appearance :
What year [ freshman, junior etc.]
Classes :
Sexuality :
Other :

Skye Star Trek

ALSO skye and I have a romantic plot between our two characters ( both male ) and would like for someone to cause an interference creating a love triangle ^.^

Making my form shortly

Poppyfrost
July 11th, 2017, 10:30 PM
( p.s I'm crappy at intro's and what not so this is going to be awful & short >.< )

Welcome to Phoenix Dragon High , your average high school. Now I'm going to get straight to the point because like I said introductions are not my strong suit .
So you will have all the core classes , history , math science etc. And two electives like art or music or gym . You can pick the order of your classes and you can also create your own after school club so long as you can keep track of it .

Now here is the form xp

Name :
Appearance :
Classes :
Sexuality :
Other :

Skye Star Trek

ALSO skye and I have a romantic plot between our two characters ( both male ) and would like for someone to cause an interference creating a love triangle ^.^

Making my form shortly

I'll make my form tomorrow! :3)

Socks
July 11th, 2017, 10:36 PM

Now here is the form xp

Name :
Appearance :
Classes :
Sexuality :
Other :

Skye Star Trek

Making my form shortly

I could make a charrie to be part of the triangle. I'll make a form and then I can change it according to what needs to be changed to fit 'n stuff. I'll make a pretty basic charrie rn.

blank_bleh
July 12th, 2017, 12:43 AM
I could make a charrie to be part of the triangle. I'll make a form and then I can change it according to what needs to be changed to fit 'n stuff. I'll make a pretty basic charrie rn.

That'll work thanks

Socks
July 12th, 2017, 03:34 AM
‘Bout as plain a charrie as I can be, things will change. I even made them gender-less to be extra plain.

Name- Tyler Martel
Age- 16
Gender- Non-binary(They/Them)
Appearance- Silky black hair, the sides shaved and the top about two inches of hair pushed back with product into a fitting quiff, their eyes are a rich chocolate brown color. Their skin is tan, with freckles on his arms and face though they don’t particularly enjoy having freckles because it takes away from their ‘cool aura.’ They’re average height, with a fit body. They don’t really play sports so they don’t really work out too much, so not visibly muscular but also not unhealthy. They’re the type to ride a bmx bike everywhere they go, but not really know any tricks or anything. They typically dress in neutral colors, greys, blacks, whites. They like to wear jeans, a white shirt, and some dark colored hoodie most days and they cycle through shoes, which the only aspect that changes a lot. They will sometimes wear very simple makeup or sunglasses.
What year- Junior
Classes- TBD
Sexuality- Asexual, Panromantic
Other- Just tell me what I should change to fit the role.

blank_bleh

Poppyfrost
July 12th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Name: Axel Henro
Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/campshapeshiftroleplaying/images/0/03/Tumblr_m7nvuwtWxd1rauli0o1_1280.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130203215416
What year [ freshman, junior etc.] Senior
Classes: Your basic core classes, Art, Home Economics, and Track
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: Nada

blank_bleh
July 12th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Name : Alek Mikaelson
Appearance : CHICKEN NUGGETS (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/32/52/b3/3252b3069429c33a8296efd90fbf3a25.jpg) Normally wears Jeans converse and a long sleeved plaid or denim like top ( like in the pic.)
What year [ freshman, junior etc.] : senior
Classes : core classes , basket ball , art ,
Sexuality : Homosexual
Other : nurp

blank_bleh
July 12th, 2017, 09:41 AM
‘Bout as plain a charrie as I can be, things will change. I even made them gender-less to be extra plain.

Name- Tyler Martel
Age- 16
Gender- Non-binary(They/Them)
Appearance- Silky black hair, the sides shaved and the top about two inches of hair pushed back with product into a fitting quiff, their eyes are a rich chocolate brown color. Their skin is tan, with freckles on his arms and face though they don’t particularly enjoy having freckles because it takes away from their ‘cool aura.’ They’re average height, with a fit body. They don’t really play sports so they don’t really work out too much, so not visibly muscular but also not unhealthy. They’re the type to ride a bmx bike everywhere they go, but not really know any tricks or anything. They typically dress in neutral colors, greys, blacks, whites. They like to wear jeans, a white shirt, and some dark colored hoodie most days and they cycle through shoes, which the only aspect that changes a lot. They will sometimes wear very simple makeup or sunglasses.
What year- Sophomore
Classes- TBD
Sexuality- Asexual, Panromantic
Other- Just tell me what I should change to fit the role.

blank_bleh

Your charrie is fine by me x3 so long as Skye is fine with it your accepted

Mayflower
July 12th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Name :
Devin
Appearance :
Bloop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e9/bb/e0/e9bbe0a5276010c3b0ce49c0d6bf091e--androgynous-haircut-androgynous-girls.jpg)
What year:
Senior
Classes :
Core, Music, Track,
Sexuality :
Demisexual
Other :
Outfit (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4b/a7/c9/4ba7c9c1d36e6ada3e6ca0ec73b490a4--aliens-crop-shirt.jpg) with coral skinny jeans and gray converse.

Poppyfrost
July 12th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Your charrie is fine by me x3 so long as Skye is fine with it your accepted

Yeah he's fine XD)

Hallowed Echo
July 12th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Name: Mia Willows
Appearance: Short pitch black hair with a single pink streak and ice blue eyes. She wears a red shirt with a black hoodie, jeans and boots.
What year: Junior
Classes: TBD
Sexuality: Straight
Other: She wears this hat all the time: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61qgyHTDNvL._UY879_.jpg

blank_bleh
July 12th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Name: Mia Willows
Appearance: Short pitch black hair with a single pink streak and ice blue eyes. She wears a red shirt with a black hoodie, jeans and boots.
What year: Junior
Classes: TBD
Sexuality: Straight
Other: She wears this hat all the time: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61qgyHTDNvL._UY879_.jpg

accepted x3

blank_bleh
July 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Name :
Devin
Appearance :
Bloop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e9/bb/e0/e9bbe0a5276010c3b0ce49c0d6bf091e--androgynous-haircut-androgynous-girls.jpg)
What year:
Senior
Classes :
Core, Music, Track,
Sexuality :
Demisexual
Other :
Outfit (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4b/a7/c9/4ba7c9c1d36e6ada3e6ca0ec73b490a4--aliens-crop-shirt.jpg) with coral skinny jeans and gray converse.
Accepted x3

Mayflower
July 13th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Accepted x3
x3

blank_bleh
July 13th, 2017, 12:10 PM
We can start when a few more peeps join x3

Poppyfrost
July 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Bump :3)

Poppyfrost