PDA

View Full Version : Controllers of darkness and light

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 10th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Long time ago the almighty has banished the gods from heavens and bellow for a reason unknown but due to their banished they must follow the order of man and thus the god tamers were born!
At the age of 18 many will met the god who has watched over them since birth and finally get the chance to tame a god however it's no easy task. These gods have a purpose in mind to take over your body and finally take back their once godly form! But you will not let that happen right?!
For those who have officially tamed your gods, you'll have a whole new set of godly powers and a new form which makes you a god of course everything has a limit what is yours? Now than join in and become a god tamer!!

My gods
Sasuke god of balance: peter? ( Skye )
Naruto god of the sun : grace ( Wyldfire )
Winter god of the moon: skye ( Integrity )
Libltina guide of death: Amelia ( Rubinaito )
Lucifer overseer of hell: open
Xenon guide of life: open
Cielo protecter of heaven: open

Forums for God tamers
Name
Personality
God you hope to tame
If you have already tamed your god who's your god?
Powers you have
Weapons
Godly form?
Other
Questions

Forum for gods
Name and what kind of god you are
Looks
Other forms
Personality
Tamed?
If so by who
If not who's the human who is trying to tame you
Powers
Weapons
Other
Questions

wren
July 10th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Yes. I've been waiting for this

rubinaito
July 10th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Yep! Although, I think that Xenon and Amelia wouldn't know what to do, since they have such an adorable father/daughter relationship X3

Spikes
July 10th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) could I reserve a purgatory "overseer" position just in case? I know it's not on the list yet but just asking if I could reserve that :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 10th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) could I reserve a purgatory "overseer" position just in case? I know it's not on the list yet but just asking if I could reserve that :3
Sure!! You can make up your own gods! So don't worry about it being on the list and stuff just be creative!!) XD than who do you want girl!!)
To wyld he's all yours! )

rubinaito
July 11th, 2017, 12:02 AM
Sure!! You can make up your own gods! So don't worry about it being on the list and stuff just be creative!!) XD than who do you want girl!!)
To wyld he's all yours! )
Libltina... x3 And Xenon can get all mad at her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 11th, 2017, 12:03 AM
XD yes! )

wren
July 11th, 2017, 12:18 AM
correct choices'

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 11th, 2017, 12:20 AM
XD we can start whenever y'all want :3

rubinaito
July 11th, 2017, 12:21 AM
Teggy and I will be late to the party, we're playing Roblox. If you want, you can join us- my username on there is the same as this one.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 11th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Teggy and I will be late to the party, we're playing Roblox. If you want, you can join us- my username on there is the same as this one.
I would if I could but I'm on mobile

rubinaito
July 11th, 2017, 12:31 AM
I would if I could but I'm on mobile
You can play it on mobile, just need to download it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
July 11th, 2017, 12:38 AM
It's downloaded my username is Sasukewolfheart

rubinaito
July 11th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Right-o

rubinaito
July 11th, 2017, 12:55 AM
It's downloaded my username is Sasukewolfheart
We're playing Jailbreak. Also, I sent you a friend request.

Spikes
July 11th, 2017, 02:47 AM
||Form for gods||

||Name and what kind of god you are||
Name is unknown, God of Purgatory/Purgatory's overseer
||Looks||
Made of smoke, this god is able to bend his form at will. He usually remains as a short, fair-skinned and white-haired individual, bangs extending down to the start of his chin while the rest of his hair is shorter, curling up at the ends. Wears a simple white mask, with a wide toothy grin and a strange bear-like nose shape painted on. Eye holes are present, showing his light blue eyes which almost seem to lack irises altogether. Wears a dark grey cloak that covers his entire body, if there even is a body underneath. Feathers are clumped in groups behind his ears, a gentle grey to compliment his mostly black and white colour scheme.
||Other forms||
Although able to change shape, this is rare, and no set forms are known besides the usual. When his mask is removed, a glimpse can be caught of his conjured face before it disperses, and he reforms afterwards. The toothy grin painted on the mask is mirrored on his visage.
||Personality||
This smoky entity has unusual behaviour to say the least. He doesn't have a human grip on feelings and social signs, and is brutally honest, being able to say the harshest things with a grin plastered on his face. He never seems to feel anything but an excited happiness, seeming naive. His intentions are malicious, though he doesn't quite understand that, himself.
||Tamed?||
No
||If so by who||
N/A
||If not who's the human who is trying to tame you||
Open
||Powers||
Being an entity made entirely of smoke, smoke manipulation is his most powerful skill. He can create billowing plumes, creating other entities in full, as well as bearing suffocating qualities. As his only solid part is his mask, which he considers a part of him, he can't be touched unless in a vessel body.
||Weapons||
While not a weapon per se, neither is it solid or usable on a physical form, the god has a large oar. It appears to be made of silver, patterned finely, the end branching out into a full circle, which contains a blinking eye. Of course this, just like his body in its entirety, is an illusion.
||Other||
Strangely enough, when physically able, he likes touching physical objects and organisms, though hates being touched back. There are a few exceptions to this, however.
||Questions||
Nope
Sasukewolf (madness)

Teggy
July 11th, 2017, 04:25 AM
Name Skye
Age 18
Looks https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/59/1a/e6/591ae62a15f9a98ced6a6b0d3996140e--anime-girl-hot-hot-anime.jpg
Personality u know her
God you hope to tame winter
Powers idk
Weapons a bow
Godly form? http://img07.deviantart.net/a3fc/i/2016/219/f/7/outfit_design___313___closed_by_lotuslumino-dacktmv.png
Other
Questions

Poppyfrost
July 11th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Long time ago the almighty has banished the gods from heavens and bellow for a reason unknown but due to their banished they must follow the order of man and thus the god tamers were born!
At the age of 18 many will met the god who has watched over them since birth and finally get the chance to tame a god however it's no easy task. These gods have a purpose in mind to take over your body and finally take back their once godly form! But you will not let that happen right?!
For those who have officially tamed your gods, you'll have a whole new set of godly powers and a new form which makes you a god of course everything has a limit what is yours? Now than join in and become a god tamer!!

My gods
Sasuke god of balance: peter? ( Skye )
Naruto god of the sun : grace ( Wyldfire )
Winter god of the moon: skye ( Integrity )
Libltina guide of death: Amelia ( Rubinaito )
Lucifer overseer of hell: open
Xenon guide of life: open
Cielo protecter of heaven: open

Forums for God tamers
Name
Personality
God you hope to tame
Powers you have
Weapons
Godly form?
Other
Questions

Forum for gods
Name and what kind of god you are
Looks
Other forms
Personality
Tamed?
If so by who