PDA

View Full Version : What do you think I look like?

Mayflower
July 7th, 2017, 06:38 PM
The title explains it, but what do you think I look like based off of my personality here on WCO? Oh, and credit to Hollydawn235 for the idea (I totally didn't steal it from the visitor messages on Shadow's profile)

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 06:42 PM
The title explains it, but what do you think I look like based off of my personality here on WCO? Oh, and credit to Hollydawn235 for the idea (I totally didn't steal it from the visitor messages on Shadow's profile)
HEEYYYY!!!! Jk

Light brown hair and sky blue eyes?

wickedvirtues
July 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Short hair, pale skin, brown eyes?
(I feel like I got this totally wrong..)

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM
blonde hair blue eyes?

Nico, nico, Ni!
July 7th, 2017, 06:44 PM

you literally almost just guessed me XD

Rivergold
July 7th, 2017, 06:45 PM
For some reason I have this weird thing of assuming everyone looks vaguely like their profile picture.

But curly brown hair that's kinda on the short side and glasses?
Bluish green or hazel eyes.

Mayflower
July 7th, 2017, 06:49 PM
For some reason I have this weird thing of assuming everyone looks vaguely like their profile picture.

blonde hair blue eyes?
HEEYYYY!!!! Jk

Some of you are right.....

But I'm gonna wait to tell you xD

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 06:51 PM

But I'm gonna wait to tell you xD
NUUUU also is it ok if I make a thread like this bc I've literally asked like five people this question?

Mayflower
July 7th, 2017, 06:54 PM
NUUUU also is it ok if I make a thread like this bc I've literally asked like five people this question?
I don't care, it was your idea xD although I won't post because I saw your answer

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 07:01 PM
I don't care, it was your idea xD although I won't post because I saw your answer
Ok, thanks!

wickedvirtues
July 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM
you literally almost just guessed me XD

Wow .0.

Rivergold
July 8th, 2017, 10:50 AM

But I'm gonna wait to tell you xDwell?

Mango
July 8th, 2017, 12:44 PM
A red head with pale skin and freckles and green eyes?

Mayflower
July 12th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Nope!

Rilefelt
July 12th, 2017, 09:20 AM
MootheBean

Hmmmmm.... tough one

Probably... only two legs, appears hairless over most of the body except there's actually faint fuzzy hair coating the body, with some kind of thicker hair on the top of the head, brows, etc., and maybe... I'm not sure about this one... Skin of a particular orange, yellow, or pink shade and imperfect vision.

Mayflower
July 12th, 2017, 09:26 AM
MootheBean

Hmmmmm.... tough one

Probably... only two legs, appears hairless over most of the body except there's actually faint fuzzy hair coating the body, with some kind of thicker hair on the top of the head, brows, etc., and maybe... I'm not sure about this one... Skin of a particular orange, yellow, or pink shade and imperfect vision.
hmm...

Pretty close! xD

Rivergold
July 12th, 2017, 11:43 AM
@MootheBean (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=616)

Hmmmmm.... tough one

Probably... only two legs, appears hairless over most of the body except there's actually faint fuzzy hair coating the body, with some kind of thicker hair on the top of the head, brows, etc., and maybe... I'm not sure about this one... Skin of a particular orange, yellow, or pink shade and imperfect vision. Ditto this but with clothing.

Mayflower
July 14th, 2017, 11:22 AM
HEEYYYY!!!! Jk

blonde hair blue eyes?

MootheBean

Hmmmmm.... tough one

I WILL NOW REVEAL THE ANSWER!
Hollydawn, No one for Pres, and Rivergold, you were the closest.

I an short with shoulder length, wavy light brown hair. I have tan skin and wear glasses, although I started wearing contacts recently, and I have weird hazel-esque eyes where they shift from grayish blue to blue to green-blue and I have a couple brown spots.

So there you go!

Rivergold
July 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM
spot on wif da eyeballs tho XD not much on the hair