PDA

View Full Version : [SpringtrapFNAF]Whispervoice's Journey's(Open to all)

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 05:06 AM
Whispervoice (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/02/82/c0028226a402f8b9acefd7e4fc19037f--white-eyes-blue-eyes.jpg), the former Windclan cat made his way over to a small abandoned tree house beside the Windclan territory.
He had left Windclan and wasn't planning on returning soon or maybe not at all,
but now he was just headed on a journey to find himself some cats he could call his friends.

I'm sorry Starclan, but I must go. I don't belong in Windclan. I was born to travel anywhere beside's a clan.

The silver cat nodded for no apparent reason as he continued forward. He sniffed the tree house, scenting a current fox stench. "I don't think I should go up there." whispered Whispervoice in a sigh. The tom continued going, finding himself in an alleyway.

I might as well find some shelter for the night!

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 07:13 AM
~Bump~

Barnabas
July 7th, 2017, 12:12 PM
~Bump~

fresh
July 7th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Flick sat in a tree, looking down and scanning for any kinds of movement. There. It was.. A cat? It didn't smell like any loner she'd met. The dark gray tabby's amber eyes shone with confusion.

Barnabas
July 8th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Flick sat in a tree, looking down and scanning for any kinds of movement. There. It was.. A cat? It didn't smell like any loner she'd met. The dark gray tabby's amber eyes shone with confusion.

Whispervoice hadn't noticed the she-cat, so he continued walking, but not soon he realized Flick up in the tree. "Hey you up there! Do you know a good place for me to rest for the day?!" Yowled the former Windclan warrior.

fresh
July 8th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Whispervoice hadn't noticed the she-cat, so he continued walking, but not soon he realized Flick up in the tree. "Hey you up there! Do you know a good place for me to rest for the day?!" Yowled the former Windclan warrior.
"In a tree! Or there's a twolegplace near by. A forest's a good day's walk from here, you can see it over there." The tabby pointed towards trees in the distance.

Barnabas
July 9th, 2017, 12:11 AM
"In a tree! Or there's a twolegplace near by. A forest's a good day's walk from here, you can see it over there." The tabby pointed towards trees in the distance.

Whispervoice dipped his head with a friendly smile before walking towards the forest. He looked back at Flick with a flick of his tail. "Hey! Thanks...Uh...What's your name stranger?" asked Whispervoice, stopping in his tracks. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks as he flicked his tail lightly.

fresh
July 9th, 2017, 12:44 AM
Whispervoice dipped his head with a friendly smile before walking towards the forest. He looked back at Flick with a flick of his tail. "Hey! Thanks...Uh...What's your name stranger?" asked Whispervoice, stopping in his tracks. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks as he flicked his tail lightly.
The she-cat raised one eyebrow slightly. "Flick. Yours?" She leaped down from her oak tree.

Barnabas
July 9th, 2017, 12:50 AM
The she-cat raised one eyebrow slightly. "Flick. Yours?" She leaped down from her oak tree.

Whispervoice looked at her a bit interested. "It's Whispervoice," replied The tom with a flick of his tail "I just came from Windclan territory. If you know what that is." The tom flicked his bushy tail in amusement, giving his chest fur a few licks.

I bet she don't know what the clans are. I should have just kept my jaws shut for once in my life. I don't need to get in trouble again.

Barnabas
July 12th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Bump