PDA

View Full Version : World War III

Pages : [1] 2

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 07:24 AM
You have been drafted into the war, and you are fighting many other countries, as well as being in alliance to some as well. There are many sides to this war, and no one had time to talk or listen. Now you must fight for you country, despite the fact that it may mean you have to fight your friends, and even your family.
Countries in Alliance: US + Germany + UK + France + China VS Everywhere else xD
RULES: No power-playing and no Charrie killing without permission.

FORM
Name:
Age(15+):
Looks:
Personality:
Crush/Interest/Love:
Other/Questions:

ME
Name: Scarlet Brown
Age(15+): 17
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/05/7e/86057e50d6c6cf116521fdf260ed5d2d.png
Personality: Cocky, troublesome, yet a great fighter in hand-to-hand and with a sniper rifle. Though she is a nice person and has many friends and is very humorous
Crush/Interest/Love: Open
Other/Questions: Erm... She does lots of good headshots with the riffle.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Name: Jesse
Age(15+): 17
Looks: Tall, strong with black hair with blue eyes.
Personality: He can be serious and deadly in the heat of battle but he is humorous and friendly when they aren't in battle
Other or Questions: He is good with snipers.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Name: Jasmine Tortishell
Age(15+): 20
Looks: brown skin, shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, 5'4
Personality: quiet ,observant ,friendly, quick to judge others
Other/Questions: She didn't want to be drafted into the war. She is only in the medical unit. Knows how to reload tanks and machine guns. She only carries a pistol and a knife.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Sasuke killer
Male
Germany
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2b/5a/de/2b5ade5b3327930d82b40a200a4acaf0.jpg
Strong, smart and very skilled in using knives, small guns and his own fists. He's kinda cold to most people but very flirty with people who he knows and cares about loves sweets
Scarlet ? :3
He often uses his katanas and pistol but when needed he'll use a sniper and fists also has a trained hawk that helps him send messages and fight sometimes

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Name: Virginia // Richard // Elizabeth
Age(15+): 21 // 18 // 17
Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/297308012870982262/ (Blonde, green eyes) // http://muyuela.com/1318/1950s-hairstyles-men/1940s-hairstyles-men-3/ (Brown hair, blue eyes)// https://www.pinterest.com/pin/236790892881041575/ (Brunette, blue eyes)
Personality: Determined, funny, intelligent. // Flirtatious, mischievous, smart. // Brave, daring, clever.
Crush/Interest/Love: Open // Open // Open
Other/Questions: Are women drafted to be in the fight? Or are they only nurses?

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Name: Micheal Evans
Age(15+): 22
Looks: 5'10, he has short, brown hair, his skin is a little bit tanned, his eyes are brown
Personality: Observant, protective of those who fight by his side, smart, brave and friendly
Other/Questions: He's a tank driver, but is also pretty good when it comes to using Machine guns.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 10:43 AM
(All Accepted! Oh, and Hi Sas... x3 RP CAN START:: Oh, and Women fight)
Scarlet sat in her perch, looking through her scope. The wind blew, and she looked up, yawning slightly, then stretched. She looked around, and looked back through her scope. "Nothin'..." she sighed, her voice filled with a strong German accent.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Sasuke was sitting behind scarlet " nothing huh? Maybe they're scared of you or something " he says in his dark husky voice that had a bit of a German accent ( hello ~ :3)

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Sasuke was sitting behind scarlet " nothing huh? Maybe they're scared of you or something " he says in his dark husky voice that had a bit of a German accent
"Scared my butt..." Scarlet replied with a small laugh. "Come on. We might get something if we move to a different spot..." she said with a breathy voice. She grabbed her sniper stand and scuffled over to another spot in the rock face. She set her stand down and set the rifle on top. She looked through the scope, and still saw nothing. "Jesus... Where did they go...?" she whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he follows her " like I said maybe they're scared of us or just you " he says laying down beside her

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Name: Pluto
Age(15+): 18
Looks: http://data.whicdn.com/images/110034953/large.jpg
Personality: Pretty friendly, keeps to himself often, doesn't talk much about his personal life, loves being a sniper.
Crush/Interest/Love: Open~
Other/Questions: Is LGBT+ Allowed

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Virginia ran across an open space, trying to stay low, Colt M1911A1 clutched in her hands, trying not to get shot. She hissed in annoyance as her M1903 Springfield Rifle banged against her back.
(If someone wants to shoot at her or something that's cool.)

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 11:04 AM
(Accepted)
"Me? Please... I'm as scary as my Riffle..." she said, looking through the scope. "If anything, they'd be scared of you, Mr. Bad." she chuckled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Sasuke smiles " that's Mr.killer to you my dear besides I'm only a bad boy to you dear " he winks at her

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Micheal was a bit behind, his tank, a T34, was slow, but a great asset in battles, it was powerful, it could take hits pretty well, which made him go towards the front, he wasn't afraid of death, he would die for his country, after all, that's why he joined... He passed Virginia, looking around for any targets, he then peeked out of the turret abd saw Virginia, he then gestured her to get behind the tank, it would act as cover and he would be able to get her further towards ennemy's territory. FadedShadow

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Jesse looked from a hidden fort in a tree. His sniper peeked out and aiming towards a enemy soldier. He fired and the bullet struck the soldier right in the head. "Bullseye." He smiled and aimed towards another soldier.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 11:16 AM
"Oh, please..." she scoffed. "You kill as much as you flirt." she laughed, looking at him. Her blue eyes flashed as she turned. She looked back through the scope and saw Virginia. With a smile, she aimed it and aimed for her leg. She breathed out and fired, hitting her leg. "Got one..." she said, with a smile. "Come on. I think she was one of the enemies. "I hope she is..." she said, and jumped over the rock, sliding down to the bottom, and she ran up to Virginia.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Sasuke smiles " but isn't that why you love me " he says watching her shoot Virginia " let's go find out " he says jumping down following her with his katana ready to use

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Virginia cried out in pain collapsing to the side, she gasped, crawling away, she then turned, her colt loaded and aimed in the direction of the shot.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Jasmine paced around nervously in the medical tent. She knew she could help with anyone injured and with certain machines but she didn't want to be here. A nurse passed her with small bottles of medicine. Jasmine breath faster as she sat down.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Micheal's eyes opened wide as he saw Virginia get shot, he immediatly got out of his tank and ran to her. "You okay, soldier?" He asked worriedly, he gazed at her leg and clenched a fist, he picked her up and glared at whoever was running towards them, he then approached his tank and placed her on his shoulder. He then climbed aboard his T34 and placed her down. "I'll get them..." He grumbled, he then turned the turret towards the place the shot came from. "You won't go running with that in your leg, soldier..." He added, gazing at the injury, it was deep and he couldn't do anything for it.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Scarlet pulled out her S&W and aimed it at Virginia. "Son of a... Sas, she's American..." she turned to him, dropping her pistol. "She's one of us." she said, and looked back. She stepped out and dropped the pistol. "Hey, my apologizes. I didn't realize you were from the alliance country." she said, her strong German accent slurring her words ever so slightly.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Movement caught Jesse's attention and he looked towards Scarlet and Virgina. "Stupid enemy soldiers. Too easy." He said and aimed towards them. He pulled the trigger and the bullet missed Scarlett by and inch.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Virginia wordlessly tore off a piece of her shirt, wrapping it around the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Sasuke growls softly " dang it I was really hoping to kill something " he said pulling out a first aid kit " I'll help you out " he says bending down healing the shot wound

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Micheal glared at Scarlet. "I thought you Germans were at least able to see the flag." He said, pointing to the two huge american flags flowing in the wind at the back of his tank, he then saw the bullet that Jesse shot hit the side of the T34, he took a hold of the machine gun perched on the back of the tank and pointed it in the direction of Jesse.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Pluto sat on the ground and watched the others, curious about what happened. He grabbed his M40 and backpack then made his way to Scarlet, Sasuke, Virgina, and the others. He held out a pistol and a knife as he walked towards them, "Is everything alright?" His thick German accent making it hard to understand him. His white -blonde hair blew in the wind as he watched the others.

Hallowed Echo
November 10th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Jesse grabbed his gun and walked towards Scarlet, Virgina, and Sasuke. "Alliance?" He asked in his British accent, gun strapped behind his back

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:41 AM
"It was until these two shot me." She said irritatedly, her southern accent becoming more obvious. Her green eyes flashing with annoyace and pain..

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Jesse grabbed his gun and walked towards Scarlet, Virgina, and Sasuke. "Alliance?" He asked in his British accent, gun strapped behind his back
"Alliance. I'm sorry for the mistake." Scarlet replied. She looked back at Virginia. "Stay here, and you try to help her. Find some cover, too. I'm going to check the perimeter. Sasuke, you're with me." she said, walking into the surrounding woods. H

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Sasuke nods " as you wish " he says following scarlet

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Micheal sat Virginia against the tank. "I can take her back, Betty (his tank) is slow, but she's safe and gets things done surprisingly well." He said, he glared at Scarlet and sat beside the other american soldier, gazing at the injury. "Doesn't look fatal... But you'll have to stay in those beds for a while..." He added.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Pluto watched Micheal, "Can I do anything to help?" He said. His thick German accent making hard to understand, once again. He ran his fingers through his blonde hair and looked around carefully.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Elizabeth sat in a tree, her sniper rifle set up for enemy soldiers.
Virginia pulled herself onto her feet, leaning heavily on her healthy leg.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Micheal shook his head. "There's not much to do... Those other two are already checking the perimeter..." He said, he was clearly angry, their allies! Shooting at them?! He grumbled some gibberish, before he gazed at Virginia. "If you want to get in the tank, just tell me, it's safer in there." He added, letting her lean on him with a smile.

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 11:56 AM
(*peeks into rp. Sees sasuke* hey guys rly sry bout this. SASUKE FREAKING RP IN LAB. Thank you... that's all :). Also you still accepting forums?)

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Virginia scowled slightly, "I can do it myself. I'm not dead." She said, then shrugged, "Not yet anyway." Virginia said, a slight smirk making it's way onto her face.

BluBunnie
November 10th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Pluto nodded, "I'm going to head back to my station, I'll keep a look out for any enemy's" He stated. "I am Pluto, by the way."

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Scarlet walked deeper into the wooded area and leaned against a tree. "Jesus this war is getting to me." she sighed, closing her eyes. "When will it be over so I can go home and have some tea." she asked, breathing. (Ye I'm still accepting xD)

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 12:05 PM
"Look, I don't care if you're dead or alive, you're injured and I need to take you back... That you like it or not." Micheal said, smiling as he saw her smirk. "I won't let a soldier die, surely if I can do something, and now I can, the medics will have to take care of that." He added, gazing at Pluto, he nodded. "Micheal." Was all he told the German.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Scarlet walked deeper into the wooded area and leaned against a tree. "Jesus this war is getting to me." she sighed, closing her eyes. "When will it be over so I can go home and have some tea." she asked, breathing. (Ye I'm still accepting xD)
Sasuke nods slowly as he puts his hand beside her head " don't worry it'll be over soon and when it is over " he holds her chin up and smiles " I want to take you on a date that is if you want a big bad wolf like me " he says kissing her head

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 12:11 PM
Sasuke nods slowly as he puts his hand beside her head " don't worry it'll be over soon and when it is over " he holds her chin up and smiles " I want to take you on a date that is if you want a big bad wolf like me " he says kissing her head
Scarlet sighed. "Yer asking me on a date in the middle of a war? What a charmer." she chuckled. She looking in his eyes and smiled. "Sometimes I wonder how I got stuck..." she paused, and her look changed into a playful one. "...with a doosh like you." she said, pushing him back gently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " well I am one of a kind love " he says as he was pushed back playfully " besides my dear " he holds her hand and kisses it " whenever I flirt with you my heart always beats so fast that it drives me crazy when you reply back with those funny jokes of yours "

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 12:15 PM
"Don't all ask at once now, my name is Virginia." She said, aiming her statement at Michael and Pluto.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " well I am one of a kind love " he says as he was pushed back playfully " besides my dear " he holds her hand and kisses it " whenever I flirt with you my heart always beats so fast that it drives me crazy when you reply back with those funny jokes of yours "
"Please..." she said, looking back at him. "I'd rather see you go crazy, then just sit still and look pretty..." she said softly. (SONG REFERENCE ALERT)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 12:19 PM
"Please..." she said, looking back at him. "I'd rather see you go crazy, then just sit still and look pretty..." she said softly. (SONG REFERENCE ALERT)
Ohhhhh ahh I know it !! But I can't remember what's it called!! XD) Sasuke smiles " oh please my dear " he pulls up his shirt a bit showing his powerful muscles " pretty is something I'm already am but I'm always crazy whenever I'm with you just you staring at me is enough to make me lose my mind " he says letting go of his shirt

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Elizabeth dropped from the tree, sauntering over to Richard, "I see you're getting much done," She said teasingly.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 12:23 PM
"Don't all ask at once now, my name is Virginia." She said, aiming her statement at Michael and Pluto.
Micheal lifted a brow. "Virginia? I knew one back in school, we were in the same class, and she actually looked like you." He said, he then looked around and tensed as he heard an explosion. "Look, I know you want to fight, but I need to take you back, please, let me do that." He begged, he already had done the mistake to listen to someone that still wanted to fight, the last news he had gotten of him were that he had died because he had been injured, blood loss and killed afterwards.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Ohhhhh ahh I know it !! But I can't remember what's it called!! XD) Sasuke smiles " oh please my dear " he pulls up his shirt a bit showing his powerful muscles " pretty is something I'm already am but I'm always crazy whenever I'm with you just you staring at me is enough to make me lose my mind " he says letting go of his shirt
(Sit still look pretty Daya!) Scarlet laughed softly. "Oh lord." she said, and pushed off the tree. "Sometimes I wonder if you are trying to make me fall... But I'm just not that unsteady." she said.
(Oml, Imma be bringing up so many songs x3)

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Virginia glared at him, then conceded, "Oh alright." She voiced finally.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 12:32 PM
(Sit still look pretty Daya!) Scarlet laughed softly. "Oh lord." she said, and pushed off the tree. "Sometimes I wonder if you are trying to make me fall... But I'm just not that unsteady." she said.
(Oml, Imma be bringing up so many songs x3)
He smiles " unsteady or not love you'll fall for me either way you'll fall hard just like how I fallen for you " he says standing in front of her

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 12:34 PM
He smiles " unsteady or not love you'll fall for me either way you'll fall hard just like how I fallen for you " he says standing in front of her
"And when I do, you'll be the first to know." she said, stepping closer to him.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Micheal smiled and tokk her in his arms before taking her in the tank, he sat her on a small matress, which was actually his bed whenever he slept away. "It's the only place where you'll be comfortable..." He said, he then started up the tank and started turned it around so that he could take her to the nearest medics. "Jasmine will get that stitched up in no time, so you'll get back in the fight in no time." He added.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Sasuke smiles as he steps a bit closer so now they were face to face " ohhh so you're saying that I have a chance on making you fall for me " he says leaning her bit

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 12:38 PM
(^^ Fangirling.)
She nodded silently, resting her head on her hands, which were bloody from trying to fix the wound.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Micheal looked over his shoulder and gazed at her. "Forced in the war or simply signed up?" He asked, he knew many people had been forced in this, he continued driving for about 30 minutes until he saw an american flag. "We're here." He called over his shoulder.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 12:46 PM
"I signed up, my brother was drafted a few years back. He never came home." She said, revenge obviously in mind.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 12:50 PM
"I guess we're both in for the same reason." Micheal said, shutting down the tank and walking over to her, he opened the hatch and took her in his arms before sitting her on top of the turret, he quickly joined her and picked her up again, he got off of the tank and walked towards the many medics that were here.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 12:52 PM
(Might be shipping Michael and and Virginia.)
Virginia sat in his arms silently, embarrassment burning her face as she was held in his strong arms.

:blue:
November 10th, 2016, 12:54 PM
(( God this sucks, I want to join-but there are 6 pages already and I'm at school on a sucky computer that has restrictions, and I can't make a form 'till I get home, which is a few hours from now-and by then, you'll be much further... ))

Dizerel
November 10th, 2016, 12:56 PM
(How far into the future is this because I wanna be Zarya :3)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Jasmine calm down as she saw people enter the tent. She quickly walked over seeing someone injured."What happened?",she said to Michael.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 12:58 PM
(Me too.)
Micheal brought her to one of the many free beds and gently layed her down, smiling. "They'll take care of you..." He said firmly, he then took a chair and sat by her side. "Someone shot her in the leg..." He told Jasmine.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:00 PM
(Me too.)
Micheal brought her to one of the many free beds and gently layed her down, smiling. "They'll take care of you..." He said firmly, he then took a chair and sat by her side. "Someone shot her in the leg..." He told Jasmine.
Virginia lay on the bed, her fingers drumming on the uncomfortable surface.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 01:05 PM
"Get her something for pain. We also need some towels and maybe tweezers.", Jasmine said to a nurse. She was still learning some of the medical stuff but for now she only new how to dress wounds. She looked at Virginia,"You'll be alright. Might be limping a bit for a few days but okay."

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Virginia nodded, "Okay, you don't have to get pain killers. Just get me a thick stick to bite on." She said, "There are others who need relief more than me." She added

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Micheal gently grabbed one of her hands, smiling at her. "If you need to keep her awake during the process, I'll stay, alright?" He asked, smiling down at Virginia. "Afterwards, if you want, we could go and walk a bit, I don't care how slow you'll be, as long as you can walk, I'll stay by your side." He promissed.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Micheal gently grabbed one of her hands, smiling at her. "If you need to keep her awake during the process, I'll stay, alright?" He asked, smiling down at Virginia. "Afterwards, if you want, we could go and walk a bit, I don't care how slow you'll be, as long as you can walk, I'll stay by your side." He promissed.

Virginia nodded, then grinned, "You might want to let go of my hand. I might break it." She said.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Micheal grinned. "Already got it broken three times by now, a fourth isn't much." He said, tightening his grip around her hand to show that he wasn't gonna let go.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:20 PM
(Where's everyone else?)
She nodded, bracing herself for the medics to work on her leg.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 01:25 PM
(Idk)
Micheal then gently ran his other hand through her hair, smiling before he gazed at Jasmine. "She's ready." He said.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:30 PM
( Bram246 Come back we need a medic!)

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Sasuke smiles as he steps a bit closer so now they were face to face " ohhh so you're saying that I have a chance on making you fall for me " he says leaning her bit
(Michael x Virginia... *^* So shipping this lol)
"Maybe..." She replied. "But you'll have to do better than just a look and shirt lift to do it..." she said, smiling. "I just love playing hard-to-get..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Sasuke smiles " as you wish " he says pinning her to the tree " remember you asked for this " he says kissing her in the lips passionately

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 01:34 PM
(Michael x Virginia... *^* So shipping this lol)
"Maybe..." She replied. "But you'll have to do better than just a look and shirt lift to do it..." she said, smiling. "I just love playing hard-to-get..."
( SasukexScarlet gives me the feels.)

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Scarlet felt her heart race and her face flushed. "That would do it..." she whispered and kissed him back.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 01:43 PM
( SasukexScarlet gives me the feels.)
(We are always shipped so x3)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Yep :3) Sasuke smiles as he stops the kiss and licks his lips " huh sweet I expect you to taste spicy " he says smiling as he winks at her

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Yep :3) Sasuke smiles as he stops the kiss and licks his lips " huh sweet I expect you to taste spicy " he says smiling as he winks at her
"Oh? And who says I'm not... you may get sweet now, but spice takes time, or have you not been a German before?" she said playfully.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Sasuke smiles " yes I know but some one as hot you is bound to become more spicy sometime soon " he says in his low dark husky voice that can send shivers down anyone's spine

Caligo Everton
November 10th, 2016, 01:53 PM
(...)

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 01:54 PM
"Funny... Come on, they are probably waiting on us to get back." she said, beginning to walk back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Sasuke smiles " as you wish " he says following her

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Scarlet walked back to the tank. She climbed up and banged on the hatch. "Hallo? We're back!" she called.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Sasuke smiles " yep we're back!" He says calmly though his heart was beating fast just realizing what he just did with scarlet he looks away and covers his mouth trying to hide the small blush coming on

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 02:17 PM
( Bram246 Come back we need a medic!)
(Sorry! I was getting groceries with my mom!)
Two nurses came back with the medicine, tweezers, towels, and bandages."Don't give her medication she denied it.", Jasmine said getting the bandages. One the nurses nodded giving Virginia an stick to bite on. The other nurse lifted her leg and put towels under it. Using the tweezers the nurse dug into the wound to pull out the bullet.

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Sasuke smiles " yep we're back!" He says calmly though his heart was beating fast just realizing what he just did with scarlet he looks away and covers his mouth trying to hide the small blush coming on
Scarlet looked back at him. "What's wrong?" she asked, her blue eyes shining ever so slightly. (Better pic of Scarlet: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/7d1c7c390926d3605bb22f195b39b1c8/http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af62/miriamalsari1/AnimeWithGoldenEyesAndWhiteHair--1.jpg )

Dizerel
November 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
(Is no one gonna answer my question?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Sasuke looks away blushing a bit " it's nothing my dear "
( better pic of Sasuke http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/482000/482946_1372003646632_500_447.jpg )

Jappy
November 10th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Hi! Is it too late to make a forum?))

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 02:44 PM
( @Zarya not that far... and no it's not too late)
"You have always been a horrible liar..." she said, noticing his cheeks.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 02:44 PM
(Is no one gonna answer my question?)
(I don't think there's an exact year...)

Dizerel
November 10th, 2016, 02:46 PM
(hmmm, Im not sure. I wanna have a specific charry, but If I cant then I dont know if I would want to or not)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 02:50 PM
( @Zarya not that far... and no it's not too late)
"You have always been a horrible liar..." she said, noticing his cheeks.
Sasuke growls softly " shut up " he says while the blush on his cheeks grew " and you're always so dang cute "

November 10th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Name: Remsi Fruticso // Johnathan Willes // Yung-Hai Grenio // Madeline Trovio

Age(15+): 16 // 18 // 17 // 19

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b2/87/66/b28766a5ef114b63eb517cfb7b05fb21.jpg // http://s8.favim.com/orig/150823/anime-boy-handsome-anime-Favim.com-3168375.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a9/22/db/a922db470ddec335befdddf188ff4ce0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/bf/55/11/bf55114809f8a2f7de61390dfddf4e3f.jpg

Personality: TBRP // TBRP // TBRP // TBRP

Other/Questions: ...Recap?

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Name: Remsi Fruticso // Johnathan Willes // Yung-Hai Grenio // Madeline Trovio

Age(15+): 16 // 18 // 17 // 19

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b2/87/66/b28766a5ef114b63eb517cfb7b05fb21.jpg // http://s8.favim.com/orig/150823/anime-boy-handsome-anime-Favim.com-3168375.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a9/22/db/a922db470ddec335befdddf188ff4ce0.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/bf/55/11/bf55114809f8a2f7de61390dfddf4e3f.jpg

Personality: TBRP // TBRP // TBRP // TBRP

Other/Questions: ...Recap?
(Sasuke x Scarlet, and a possible Michael x Virginia... erm, Scarlet accidently shot Virginia and ye...)
Scarlet smiled, and moved infront of him. "Is that a blush I see?" she teased.

November 10th, 2016, 03:02 PM
(( Is there certain way that I need to start? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 03:05 PM
(Sasuke x Scarlet, and a possible Michael x Virginia... erm, Scarlet accidently shot Virginia and ye...)
Scarlet smiled, and moved infront of him. "Is that a blush I see?" she teased.
Sasuke growls softly as he holds her close " yeah I'm blushing and it's because of your cute face "

November 10th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Remsi ran a hand through her hair, narrowing her eye as she looked through the scope of her sniper, Nothing... she took the scope away from her eye, brown hair wavering as she stared off into the distance

Johnathan gritted his teeth, his gun held in his hand tightly, his eyes narrowed as he looked off into the distance, before leaning back, pulling his bandana away from his mouth for a moment, taking a deep breath, before putting the bandana back up, his hair getting ruffled by a small breeze, biting his lip

Yung bit her lip, pulling her hair back, the two buns that she had tied them in brushing against her neck, green eyes scanning the area, before she sighed, tired, but knowing she couldn't sleep, they could get bombed at any moment to be honest

Maddie pulled her hair back, quiet, her gun leaning against her side as she sat in her tent, a dog tag slung around her neck glittering in the dim light, she pulled her jacket over her white tank top, shivering for a moment, before sighing, her hair wavering as she moved around a small bit

monfang
November 10th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Sasuke growls softly as he holds her close " yeah I'm blushing and it's because of your cute face "
"Oh whatever..." she said, her blue eyes flashing. "I never thought your face could be as red as your eyes..."

Jappy
November 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Name: Jeannette Blount

Age(15+): 18

Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=frustrated+anime+girl&client=ms-android-att-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW4OeBoJ_QAhXLSyYKHcacCVwQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=518&dpr=4#tbm=isch&q=anime+girl+with+brown+hair&imgrc=fNSphb6CwK2qfM%3A

Personality: Jeannette is usually cheerful, but tends to keep to herself and avoid people. Her friend count is currently zero, as well as just anyone to talk to in general. Not that it's a problem. Jeannette's English is very limited, and can only speak in generally broke down sentences. She trues her hardest to not show how much it bothers her...but ever since the East coast was taken out by Spain at the start of the war, she hasn't had anyone or anytime to practice.
As well as being quite, she still doesn't have any self esteem problems- she thinks highly of herself. She just doesn't want to get too close to anyone else because she doesn't want them to hurt her. Jeannette knows it silly to blame people for the way she feels but she can't help it at all.

Crush/Interest/Love: Open slate

Other/Questions: Her family died after Spain declared war on France and ripped her nation's East border to shreds. She has no current family members and was drafted shortly after that. She also has a pretty big launuage gap, like I said above.
And, quick question, where are we right now? Like, location wise?

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 06:51 PM
(Sorry! I was getting groceries with my mom!)
Two nurses came back with the medicine, tweezers, towels, and bandages."Don't give her medication she denied it.", Jasmine said getting the bandages. One the nurses nodded giving Virginia an stick to bite on. The other nurse lifted her leg and put towels under it. Using the tweezers the nurse dug into the wound to pull out the bullet.
Grace held in a scream of pain, her hand clenching Michael's.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Grace held in a scream of pain, her hand clenching Michael's.
Getting the bullet out Jasmine quickly wrapped the wound. The nurses helped her clean the blood and left the rest of the bandages on chair. They left as Jasmine looked down at the girl,"You sure you don't need any painkillers?"

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Micheal didn't seem to mind as his hand was being clenched, he just gazed at her, worried, he hated seeing others suffer, and seeing her suffer was even worse, he still held her hand, gazing at Jasmine.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Jasmine didn't say anything as Michael looked at her.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 07:12 PM
"Jasmine... Is there something wrong? You're strangely silent these days..." Micheal stated, gently placing his other hand on her shoulder.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"Jasmine... Is there something wrong? You're strangely silent these days..." Micheal stated, gently placing his other hand on her shoulder.
She flinched as he touched her."I-I'm fine!",she moved away,"I'll um go see if there's anything in the supply tent!" Jasmine rushed out the tent and quickly walked to the supply tent. Crates were opened and closed. Luckily no one was in there as she sat at the table.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Micheal shook his head. "The war is getting to them..." He sighed, he then looked back at Virginia and smiled. "You took that like a champ." He chuckled, gazing in her eyes.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Jasmine stayed in the supply tent for awhile crying. She sniffed as she looked through a crate of bagged food.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Micheal shook his head. "The war is getting to them..." He sighed, he then looked back at Virginia and smiled. "You took that like a champ." He chuckled, gazing in her eyes.
Virginia nodded, a weak smile invading her face, "Yeah I'm good." She said not realizing they were still holding hands.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 07:40 PM
"You should sleep, I'll stay here if you want me to." Micheal offered, pretty surprised that she hadn't let go of his hand, but he was comfortable with it.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 07:42 PM
"Probably a good idea. I wonder when I'll be able to go back out." She said, her free hand gently rubbing the wound.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Micheal smiled and gently ran his other hand through her hair. "I'll take you out of here after you wake up, we'll go for a small walk, if you want to." The men said, gazing at the wound for a bit before gazing in Virginia's eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 10th, 2016, 08:01 PM
"Oh whatever..." she said, her blue eyes flashing. "I never thought your face could be as red as your eyes..."
Sasuke laughs softly " and your eyes are as blue as the ocean and baby I'm lost as sea " he winks at her as the blushes fades a bit

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 08:04 PM
She inhaled deeply, soon slipping into slumber. Virginia rolled over, her face sinking into the mattress.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Micheal watched the soldier as she went to sleep, he leaned back against the chair and crossed his arms, waiting for her to wake up, she was a lot nicer than what he had heard.
(Timeskippy?)

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
(I'm up for a time skip.)

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM
(Yeah. Virginia is a lot like me. I'm super sarcastic when people meet me.)
Virginia opened her eyes, looking around the room to see Michael sitting there. He actually stayed? Wow.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Micheal smiled at Virginia as she woke up. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." He chuckled, he looked down at her and gently tucked some of her hair behind her ears. "So, I guess that nap helped a bit?" He asked.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Jasmine was at the back of the tent organizing the medicine. She looked back occasionally at Michael and Virginia.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM
"Well let's see," She said, swinging her legs off the bed and standing, wincing as she put 1/5 of her weight on her bad leg.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Micheal got up and placed her around his shoulder, so that she could lean on him, he gave her a smile. "I keep my promises, Virginia." He said, gazing in her eyes.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
She smiled nervously, her face flushing pink. She said something intelligent like, "Uhh, yeah."

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Micheal smiled as he saw her face now pink, he started walking, slow enough for her to walk steadily. "I'm glad to see that you can at least stand up, some other soldiers can't." He said as they slowly walked out of the tent.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 08:31 PM
"Come back if the wound started bleeding or if it needs rewrapping!", Jasmine yelled at them.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM
She nodded silently, limping next to him. Her eyes finding the ground, she tripped slightly, wincing as she caught herself on her bad leg.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:39 PM
As he saw her wince, he immediatly picked her up and held her in his arms. "You alright?" Micheal asked worriedly, he gazed in her eyes, almost as if he could see the pain reflecting in them, he then gave Jasmine a thumb up and walked with the soldier in his arms.

Bram246
November 10th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Jasmine went back to organizing.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 08:48 PM
"Y-You can put me down. I-I can w-walk." She said, her face flushing again.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM
"Seeing you get shot was already enough to make my heart sink... Seeing you suffer is worse, I'm sorry, Virginia, but I will not put you back down." Micheal said, gazing in her eyes, he gave a smile, even though his eyes were filled to the brim with worry.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Her mouth fell open in shock as she was held in his arms, her green eyes flashing in surprise.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 09:00 PM
The men's cheeks slowly took a hue of pink, he then gazed in front to see where he was going. "I had to get it out..." Micheal admitted, keeping on a serious expression.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 09:02 PM
"Uh-huh. I uh, kind of... Feel the same way." She said her mouth closing with a snap. She awkwardly rubbed her hands together as they spoke.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Micheal's cheeks took an even deeper hue of pink, he gazed in her eyes for a few seconds, stopping dead in his tracks and looking at her, he was speechless, well, that's kind of anyone would've been in this case.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 09:10 PM
(I love how Sasuke and Scarlet were flirting and stuff and Virginia and Michael like, can't even speak.)
She was silent, staring at her hands. This would be better if I could get away, gather my thoughts.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 09:14 PM
(Same here.)
Micheal thought for a bit before he finally leaned down and kissed her, it had to be done... Hopefully she'd return it, but even if she didn't, he didn't really care, at least, he would've done it.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 09:19 PM
She jumped slightly before returning the kiss passionately, moving her hand to the back of his neck.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Micheal was actually quite surprised that she returned it, but hey, at least she did, and he was thankful for that, he deepened it as he felt her hand at the back of his neck, firmly holding her in his arms.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:03 PM
She breathed deeply, inhaling his smell as they kissed, her fingers moving through his hair at the nape of his neck.
(Sorry I had to take a shower.)

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Micheal slowly pulled back, gazing in her eyes. "Virginia... I love you." The men said firmly, he felt pretty happy, something that was pretty hard due to eerything going on...

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:12 PM
She smiled, "I love you too Michael." She said, her expression one of joy. Her green gaze meeting his.

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 10:15 PM
He smiled back, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I promise, from this day on, that if I don't die on the battlefield, it'll surely be in your arms." Micheal said, his eyes reflecting the same joy as hers.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:17 PM
(This is too romantic, I don't know how to do this.)
She nodded, "And I in yours." She said warmly, though after a few moments of thought, added, "Please don't die on the battlefield though."

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Micheal smiled warnly at her and gave a shrug. "We can't do any promises, too many lives were already lost, ours could be on the list..." He said. "But I promise that I'll try, only if you return this promise." He added, gazing in her eyes.

FadedShadow
November 10th, 2016, 10:23 PM
"I'll do my best." She said, her hand on the side of his face.(I might have Virginia die later for drama.)

Gone
November 10th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Micheal nodded and blushed slightly as her hand was placed on the side of his face. "Me too." He promissed.
(Aww... ;-; )

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Virginia smirked slightly, "You better." She said, leaning her head on his chest.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 09:48 AM
"I will, believe me." Micheal chuckled slightly before he kissed the top of her head as she leaned it against his chest. "I'll stay with you until you heal... After that, they'll send us in the war again..." He sighed.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 10:02 AM
(Crap I missed alot)
Scarlet smiled, staying silent. She stood up and hopped out of the tank and looked around. Dawn was peeking over the trees. She let a soft smile creep onto her face. Her blue eyes shone softly in the beautiful orange light if the sunrise.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 10:03 AM
"They will. Although, there's so many people in this war, chances are we'll survive right?" She asked, lifting her head to look him in the eyes.

Jappy
November 11th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Am I accepted?))

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Am I accepted?))
(Ye)

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 10:13 AM
"They will. Although, there's so many people in this war, chances are we'll survive right?" She asked, lifting her head to look him in the eyes.
"I can't say yes or no to that, Virginia..." Micheal firmly said, gazing in her eyes. "So we should get as much time together as we can... Because we never know what will happen." He added.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 10:14 AM
FORM
Name: Rima toya
Age(15+):16
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/6f/00/706f0064370596b07e95821da3e182ca.png
Personality:She is tough and doesn't talk to many people.
Crush/Interest/Love:None
Other/Questions:HI

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 10:15 AM
"I agree." She said, saying nothing for a few minutes, she then inhaled deeply, adding, "We should get back before they think we went missing. Do you want me to walk now?" She asked.

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Looking through a list of medicine Jasmine checked the ones she organized to see which one was which.

monfang
FORM
Name: Rima toya
Age(15+):16
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/6f/00/706f0064370596b07e95821da3e182ca.png
Personality:She is tough and doesn't talk to many people.
Crush/Interest/Love:None
Other/Questions:HI
(Ahhhh WUFEY YER BACK YAY YAY YA YER IN)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
(Crap I missed alot)
Scarlet smiled, staying silent. She stood up and hopped out of the tank and looked around. Dawn was peeking over the trees. She let a soft smile creep onto her face. Her blue eyes shone softly in the beautiful orange light if the sunrise.
Sasuke eyes glowed as stood by scarlet " so should we leave?"

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 10:18 AM
"I agree." She said, saying nothing for a few minutes, she then inhaled deeply, adding, "We should get back before they think we went missing. Do you want me to walk now?" She asked.
Micheal gazed in her eyes and shook his head, a smile appearing in his face. "You look comfy and I don't want to take that from you, also, like I said, seeing you suffer is something I don't want to see..." He said, walking at a slow pace as he started making his way back.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 10:19 AM
(Ahhhh WUFEY YER BACK YAY YAY YA YER IN)
Yep! <3 ) Rima sighed, she leaned back. Her gun in one hand.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 10:22 AM
She was silent as they walked back, breathing in sync with him, she slowly drifted into sleep.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Sasuke eyes glowed as stood by scarlet " so should we leave?"
"Why? I was just starting to have fun..." She chuckled and hopped of the tank, walking to a tree. She leaned on it and watched the sun. "I don't think I have ever thought the sunrise to be this beautiful. I guess war makes you see things differently." She said, and her mind driftng into thought.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 10:24 AM
As they finally got back, he gently placed her down in a bed, he kissed the top of her head and took a hold of one of her hands, smiling. "I love you, Virginia, sweet dreams." Micheal whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:26 AM
"Why? I was just starting to have fun..." She chuckled and hopped of the tank, walking to a tree. She leaned on it and watched the sun. "I don't think I have ever thought the sunrise to be this beautiful. I guess war makes you see things differently." She said, and her mind driftng into thought.
Sasuke smiles " yep but war can also change you and your mind " he kisses her head " but the sunrise is nothing compared to your beauty "

judas
November 11th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Rima looked over and grabbed her gun. A rabbit dashed out in front of her. "Oh.."She mumbled lowering her gun.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Sasuke smiles " yep but war can also change you and your mind " he kisses her head " but the sunrise is nothing compared to your beauty "
" You flirt like a man, yet you blush like a boy." She joked. She turned to him, and smiled. "Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if this war was never started. If you'd still work at those dangerous places and I was across the nation training people for the army."
(Possibly gtg not sure DX)

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 10:35 AM
As they finally got back, he gently placed her down in a bed, he kissed the top of her head and took a hold of one of her hands, smiling. "I love you, Virginia, sweet dreams." Micheal whispered.
She still slept as he laid her down. Virginia tossed fitfully, unsatisfactory dreams invading her slumber.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 11th, 2016, 10:38 AM
" You flirt like a man, yet you blush like a boy." She joked. She turned to him, and smiled. "Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if this war was never started. If you'd still work at those dangerous places and I was across the nation training people for the army."
(Possibly gtg not sure DX)
K :3 ) Sasuke thinks a bit " if I continued my job as a assassin" he looks at scarlet " you probably would've ended up as one of my targets but I don't like to think about what could've happened i like living in the present with you "

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 10:39 AM
She was still slept as he laid her down. Virginia tossed fitfully, unsatisfactory dreams invading her slumber.
Micheal sighed, he looked around for a bit before he joined her in the bed, maybe she'd feel better... "Jeez... These beds are smaller than what I can remember..." He whispered, pulling her close to him.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Micheal sighed, he looked around for a bit before he joined her in the bed, maybe she'd feel better... "Jeez... These beds are smaller than what I can remember..." He whispered, pulling her close to him.
Virginia awoke silently, seeing him next to her she snuggled closer to him, resting her head on his arm.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Virginia awoke silently, seeing him next to her she snuggled closer to him, resting her head on his arm.
Micheal smiled as she snuggled closer, he kissed her head. "What was going on..?" He asked, gazing down in her eyes and gently caressing her cheek with his thumb.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 11:03 AM
"Hmm... What? Sorry I fell asleep." She said with slurred speech.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 11:04 AM
"I know that, but you were having a nightmare, well, just with how much you moved, you know, you can tell me anything." Micheal said firmly.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 11:08 AM
"Oh it was nothing.." She trailed off, her words now more clear, her mind now more awake.
(My other characters are like, doing nothing.)

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Can i be a war-horse?)

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Micheal nodded. "Alright, but if there's something wrong, I want you to tell me." He said.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 11:41 AM
"I will. I promise." She said, her eyes closing as she drifted off to sleep again.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Micheal gave a small smile before he closed his eyes, drifting to sleep after a few minutes.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 11:46 AM
(Timeskip?)

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Sure! You post?)

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 03:01 PM
(Okay.)
Virginia sat up shaking Michael's shoulder gently, "Michael..." She said softly, smiling at his sleeping face.

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Can i be a war-horse?)

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(Okay.)
Virginia sat up shaking Michael's shoulder gently, "Michael..." She said softly, smiling at his sleeping face.
Micheal blinked his eyes open and sat up. "Hey..." He said sleepily, he then gently placed a kiss on the top lf her head. "Slept well..?" He asked.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Rima looked around then she saw Scarlet. She sighed them walked away. Rima reloaded her gun then looked at the sky.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 06:37 PM
K :3 ) Sasuke thinks a bit " if I continued my job as a assassin" he looks at scarlet " you probably would've ended up as one of my targets but I don't like to think about what could've happened i like living in the present with you "
"Me as a target? Oh dear, what a battle that would have been." she laughed. "I do have to say, I like the present. You make my life a bit more... Interesting." she said. She walked closer to him and smiled. "Though, sometimes you are a pain, but then again, who says I never am."

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Micheal blinked his eyes open and sat up. "Hey..." He said sleepily, he then gently placed a kiss on the top lf her head. "Slept well..?" He asked.
She nodded, "Yes, do you want to go for another walk?" She said, "My leg feels better." She said.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Micheal nodded. "Sure thing, Virginia." He said, tucking some of her hair behind her ears, he then got up and offered his hand for her to grab.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Virginia took it, smiling graciously, "Thank you." She said, standing she shook her hair, "I should probably change. My pants still have blood on them." She said, looking around for a pair of clean clothes.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Micheal smiled. "No problem, anything for you." He said softly, he then nodded his approvement. "Yeah, but that shows that you aren't weak." He added.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 06:53 PM
She shook her head, "But I will be when I get an infection from my dirty clothes." She said.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Micheal sat on the bed and nodded. "True... Go, do what you must, I'll wait here." He said.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:03 PM
She nodded, walking away to change into a uniform she found. Virginia walked back her shirt a size too big. "This was all I could find," She said.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Micheal chuckled. "Well, we use what we find, and as long as you're clothed, I think it won't matter." He said, gently taking her hand.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Rima layed back, her gun slipped out of her hand in fell. A loud shot echoed the forest. Rima screamed, blood pored from her leg.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Her eyebrows raised, "Yes, that really is what matters." She said, tracing her fingers along his hand, "Shall we go?" She asked, gesturing towards the exit with her free hand. She then jumped at the sound of a gunshot and a scream. She let go of his hand limping outside.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Micheal was about to reply until he heard the sound of gunshots, he caught up to her and grabbed a gun and loaded it before he looked around. "Why would they attack here..?" He grumbled.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:19 PM
"We should check it out. It could be one of ours." She said, heading in the direction of the scream.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Rima grabbed her leg. She screamed again,"Why idot! Why did you drop your gun?!"She thought.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Micheal gave a firm nod and walked beside her, he had to admit, he was scared, when there were ennemies, they were never alone...

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:29 PM
She held her colt pistol in her hands, walking slowly towards Rima.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Rima grabbed her gun."L-leave..."She said."Or..I'll..."Rima mumbled before passing out.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Micheal was by Virginia's side, ready to shoot until he saw Rima, he slowly lowered the gun and gazed at her, raising a brow, he approached her and picked her up as she passed out, he gazed at the gun she had with her. "She's an ally." He said firmly.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:37 PM
"She is," She agreed, kneeling beside Rima. "We'll need to take her back." She affirmed, standing unsteadily.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Rima sighed, her eyes still closed. The blood had slowly started to stop.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Micheal nodded. "I hope she won't shoot one of us in the head... After all, an ally shot you in the leg..." He said, he then started making his way back. "You coming?" He asked, looking iver his shoulder at Virginia.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:43 PM
She nodded, unable to keep up with his brisk pace, "Go on ahead, she needs immediate care. I'll catch up." She said, hobbling after him.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Micheal rolled his eyes, he plaved the German soldier on his shoulder and went back to pick up Virginia with his free arm, placing her on his other shoulder. "Meh, I'm used to carry a lot..." He admitted, he soon walked into the tent and placed Rima on a bed and Virginia down.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Rima blinked her eyes open."Wait where am I?"She asked. She closed her eyes again.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM
She narrowed her eyes, "Stubborn aren't you?" She stated.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Micheal nodded. "I prefer to be stubborn than to leave you behind." He chuckled before gazing at Rima. "You're with us, Americans..." He said, placing his gun against the wall.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 07:59 PM
"Oh...good.."She mumbled. Her leg still throbbed with pain.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 08:03 PM
The men crossed his arms. "So... What happened?" Micheal asked. "Is it me or people really tend to get their legs shot...?" He added.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 08:04 PM
"We'll need nurses." She said quietly, turning to find Jasmine.
( Bram246 We need you again.)

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:07 PM
"I dropped my gun..."She said."I don't know..."Rima opened her eyes."Why would I..."She said before closing them again.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"How did that happen?" Micheal asked, that was probably gonna brighten up his day even more, he rarely heard about people dropping their guns like that.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:14 PM
"I just dropped it..."She mumbled."I never drop my gun..."Rima said. She groaned in pain.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 08:15 PM
(Plot twist: Rima has the hots for Micheal)

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 08:16 PM
SCARLET heard shots, and she grabbed her pistol and ran over to their camp. She saw Rima and gasped. "Rima? Dear Lord what happened?" She asked.
(New charrie: Rosemary//19//Female//Ireland//Ally//blah blah)

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"A nurse will come and help you soon." Micheal said, giving a clap. "Congratulation..." He added, people could be idiots these days, he then sat on the bed beside the one Rima was laying on.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:17 PM
(Plot twist: Rima has the hots for Micheal)
YOU READ MY MIND))

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Rima looked over."I didn't do it on purpose.."She mumbled. She never dropped a gun before. Or ever shot her self. Why now? Rima thought.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Rima looked over."I didn't do it on purpose.."She mumbled. She never dropped a gun before. Or ever shot her self. Why now? Rima thought.
"Woman, you are going to get yourself killed..." she mumbled, bending down and wrapping the wound. "I must say, this is a first..."

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Rima smiled."Yeah.."She said, she looked over at her rapped leg."What now?"She asked. Her eyes where almost closed. She let out a small yelp of pain.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Virginia walked back sitting next to Michael, "Feeling better?" She asked Rima, sliding her arm around Michael's back.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 08:28 PM
a men soon came running to Micheal and pointed to a tank, a new, better one, he then gave then the keys. "I'll be back soon." He said, he walked out and gazed at it. "Dear lord, you guys are serious... That's our only T110E4 and you give it to me... I don't know what to say." He chuckled, this was actually pretty nice, his T34 was getting a bit outdated, always having problems. He quickly walked back in the tent and gazed at Scarlet, still angry after what she had done earlier.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Rima smiled."Yeah.."She said, she looked over at her rapped leg."What now?"She asked. Her eyes where almost closed. She let out a small yelp of pain.
"Now we get you to the camp back in Germany. You are going to need more medical help than what these people can give you for this one." she chuckled. "Hey, maybe you'll see Rosemary along the way, eh? Hopefully you get out of the war too. You need it." she said.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:32 PM
"Congrats..."Rima said to Micheal. Then she looked back, "No I'm going to fight.."She said, trying to get up.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 08:34 PM
a men soon came running to Micheal and pointed to a tank, a new, better one, he then gave then the keys. "I'll be back soon." He said, he walked out and gazed at it. "Dear lord, you guys are serious... That's our only T110E4 and you give it to me... I don't know what to say." He chuckled, this was actually pretty nice, his T34 was getting a bit outdated, always having problems. He quickly walked back in the tent and gazed at Scarlet, still angry after what she had done earlier.
"Well you got the spirit.." She said. She looked up and saw Michaels glare. "Hey, I said I was sorry, a mistake was made. She didn't look like an ally at first, and in this war you make no hesitation." she growled.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Oh dear...don't fight.."She said, trying to stand. She fell over, catching her self.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM
"Oh dear...don't fight.."She said, trying to stand. She fell over, catching her self.
Scarlet caught her as well. "Stay down. You need to keep that leg still." she ordered.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:41 PM
"F-fine.."She mumbled. Rima layed back down, biting her lip.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Micheal was surprised as Rima congratulated him, he nodded his thanks. "Thanks..." He said, he then gazed at Scarlet and pointed to the flag they had on their shoulder. "You see this flag, memorize it." He added firmly. "I'll take you back to Germany... Try him out at the same time." He offered.

monfang
November 11th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Micheal was surprised as Rima congratulated him, he nodded his thanks. "Thanks..." He said, he then gazed at Scarlet and pointed to the flag they had on their shoulder. "You see this flag, memorize it." He added firmly. "I'll take you back to Germany... Try him out at the same time." He offered.
"Don't order me around. You aren't from my country." she said plainly. "But to show my apologizes, I shall see if I can get an AK-47 for you. The best Machine Gun in the world." she said.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
"Wait..."Rima said looking at Micheal. She looked at Scarlet."I-I don't want t-to go back.."She said. She looked around."I'm not going to.."

Bram246
November 11th, 2016, 08:48 PM
(*peaks from a corner* Recap?)

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 08:51 PM
"I'm a tank driver, I don't use those sorts of guns, I shoot shells, not bullets..." Micheal said firmly, he then gazed at Rima, surprised. "W-Well, I guess you can stay if you want, after all, our countries are allies..." He added, gazing at Scarlet afterwards to see if she had any objection.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 08:54 PM
"I'm going to stay and fight."She said, looking at Scarlet. "And You can't stop me.."She mumbled.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 09:11 PM
"Why do you want to stay..?" Micheal finally asked, he didn't really see the point of her staying here, even if they would probably see each other on the battlefield at one point or another.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 09:16 PM
"If I go, a person like me would be useless."She said."It may not seem like a big deal to you but..."Her words trailed off."It is to me."Rima finished.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 09:22 PM
"Why would you be useless? Your country needs you..." Micheal said, sitting back down next to Virginia. "I mean seriously, we're all as useful as we possibly can be." He added.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"Useless to my family. If they see me like this they wouldn't take me back."She said. Rima sighed, and put her arms behind her head.

FadedShadow
November 11th, 2016, 09:26 PM
(Very lost, is Virginia with them?)

judas
November 11th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Yeah))

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 09:30 PM
"We fight for their lives... They would understand, believe me..." Micheal said, he then crossed his arms and gazed in the German soldier's eyes, he was serious whenever it came to family. "And right now, we're all one big family..." He added.

judas
November 11th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Rima looked back into his eyes. It was clear he meant it. "Fine...I'll go."Rima said, He was right after all."When do we set of captain?"She said, saluting to him.

Gone
November 11th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Micheal gave a smile. "We're leaving tonight, it's safer... Easier to see mines and no one really drives a tank during the night... So if there are ennemies, they won't have anything for Sharkbite..." He said, gazing at both German soldiers. "So take some rest, I might need the two of you tonight." He added firmly before turning his gaze to Rima. "Please, do not call me captain, I'm just a simple tank driver, named Micheal."

judas
November 12th, 2016, 08:01 AM
"Fine.."She said. Rima let out a small sigh. She stretched her arms and looked down at her leg. "This is going to be annoying,"Rima mumbled.

Gone
November 12th, 2016, 08:18 AM
"Once the bullet is gonna be out of there, it'll be less annoying." Micheal said, he then crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "We don't want it to get infected, huh?" He asked.

judas
November 12th, 2016, 08:32 AM
"Yeah I guess."Rima sighed. She looked back at Micheal.

Gone
November 12th, 2016, 09:01 AM
"Still, I have a question to ask you..." Micheal said. "What brought you here?" He asked. "This is quite far from Germany when walking... So you must've walked for about an hour and a half or even two..." He said.