PDA

View Full Version : PRIVATE-HOLLYDAWN235 & MEH :P Sorry peeps!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Okie sooooooo welp imma just make this off the top of meh head.. WELCOME TOROADCLAN,no,CARCLAN! Nurp. SIDEWALKCLAN! Why.. LINECLAN! Welp seeing things and writing them down as a clan doesn't work..THE TRIBE OF BRIGHT SKIES! Haha! I CAME UP WITH A GOOD NAME! WOOOOO!! We are normal cats-some of us good-some of us evil..no one knows who the evil cats are though. We live in the mountains and are great at doing mountain stuff! So ya! Enjoy!

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Looks-
Personality-
Crush/mate?-
Kin-
Other?-

Imma make my cats soon..
Hollydawn235

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Heh I didnt copy my form from another clan..whaaaa?

Name -
Darkwing
Moons(age..?)-
28 moons
Gender -
Male
Role -
Deputy
Personality -
Quiet,dangerous to outsiders,wants what he thinks is best for the clan,cold,aggressive,greedy,short tempered,stubborn
Crush/mate/kin-
Mate and crush is open-kin is Mudpaw is his younger sister
Looks-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/29/27/c729277c7a89973c37b28c3d4ef8a31d.jpg
Others/Questions-
nice job!-also where is your form-also I hope it's okie if I added some stoof..

Name -
Mudpaw (Mudfur)
Moons(age..?)-
10 moons
Gender -
Female
Role -
Apprentice
Personality -
Goofy,caring,over confident,playful,flirty,hard headed,stubborn,smart alic,talks a lot,smart mouth
Crush/mate/kin-
Crush and mate is open but mate will be a bit later on..her kin is Darkwing is her older brother
Looks-
The bobtailed brown Molly http://img03.deviantart.net/0b78/i/2015/143/c/1/protect_yourself__by_riverspirit456-d8uh17a.png
Others/Questions-

Name -
Robinwisp
Moons(age..?)-
19 moons
Gender -
Female
Role -
Warrior
Personality -
Serious,caring, hard on apprentices, playful at times, stubborn,hard headed,smart alic
Crush/mate/kin-
Crush and mate are open Hawkpaw is her younger brother
Looks-
The ginger brown molly https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/cf/f3/2ecff34f2d8eb9dea4e1582d7d2914df.jpg
Others/Questions-
Nope

Name -
Hawkpaw (Hawkblaze)
Moons(age..?)-
11 moons
Gender -
Male
Role -
Apprentice
Personality -
Quiet,snappy,over confident, when your his friend he is;snappy,loud,hyper,funny,competitive
Crush/mate/kin-
Open for crush,mate can be later in rp and his big sister is Robinwisp
Looks-
http://orig01.deviantart.net/7de1/f/2016/086/9/2/warrior_cats_oc___chariot_by_blazescar585-d9wo42y.png
Others/Questions-
Nurp

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Okie sooooooo welp imma just make this off the top of meh head.. WELCOME TOROADCLAN,no,CARCLAN! Nurp. SIDEWALKCLAN! Why.. LINECLAN! Welp seeing things and writing them down as a clan doesn't work..THE TRIBE OF BRIGHT SKIES! Haha! I CAME UP WITH A GOOD NAME! WOOOOO!! We are normal cats-some of us good-some of us evil..no one knows who the evil cats are though. We live in the mountains and are great at doing mountain stuff! So ya! Enjoy!

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Looks-
Personality-
Crush/mate?-
Kin-
Other?-

Imma make my cats soon..
Hollydawn235

One question, do they have to have a certain type of name like Brook Where Small Fish Swim or Stonefur or just any name or...

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 06:04 PM
One question, do they have to have a certain type of name like Brook Where Small Fish Swim or...
They can be normal names :3
Now I haz to go soon..

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Name-Owlwing
Age-19 Moons
Gender- Female
Looks- full white cat with silver eyes
Personality- kindhearted gentle brave can be stubborn
Crush/mate?-open
Kin- Unknown
Other?- nope

Ya I'm being forced to watch my siblings outside and my iPad is at ten percent XD

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Name-Fawnkit
Age-5 moons
Gender-female
Looks- all brown cat with Amber eyes
Personality-sweet timid and friendly but can be rowdy
Crush/mate?-none
Kin- gatorkit and brackenkit
Other?- I can't English

Name-Gatorkit
Age-5 moons
Gender-male
Looks-all brown with blue eyes
Personality-sweet kind and brave can be reckless
Crush/mate?-none
Kin-brackenkit and fawnkit
Other?-nada

Name-Brackenkit
Age-5 moons
Gender-male
Looks-all orange with white paws and silver eyes
Personality-brave kind and timid can be reckless
Crush/mate?-none
Kin-fawnkit and gatorkit
Other?-nuh uh

How many characters are we going to need before we start Shadow?

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Name-Razorfang
Age-26 moons
Gender-male
Looks-orange cat with white paws and Amber eyes
Personality-kind brave and friendly can be reckless
Crush/mate?-Dustmoon
Kin-fawnkit gatorkit and brackenkit(offspring)
Other?-zip

Name-Dustmoon
Age-21 moons
Gender-female
Looks-brown cat with silver eyes
Personality-sweet kindhearted and loyal can be rowdy
Crush/mate?-Razorfang
Other?-zero

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Name-Owlwing
Age-19 Moons
Gender- Female
Looks- full white cat with silver eyes
Personality- kindhearted gentle brave can be stubborn
Crush/mate?-open
Kin- Unknown
Other?- nope

Ya I'm being forced to watch my siblings outside and my iPad is at ten percent XD
Name-Fawnkit
Age-1 moon
Gender-female
Looks- all brown cat with Amber eyes
Personality-sweet timid and friendly but can be rowdy
Crush/mate?-none
Kin- gatorkit and brackenkit
Other?- I can't English

Name-Gatorkit
Age-1 moon
Gender-male
Looks-all brown with blue eyes
Personality-sweet kind and brave can be reckless
Crush/mate?-none
Kin-brackenkit and fawnkit
Other?-nada

Name-Brackenkit
Age-1 moon
Gender-male
Looks-all orange with white paws and silver eyes
Personality-brave kind and timid can be reckless
Crush/mate?-none
Kin-fawnkit and gatorkit
Other?-nuh uh

How many characters are we going to need before we start Shadow?
Name-Razorfang
Age-26 moons
Gender-male
Looks-orange cat with white paws and Amber eyes
Personality-kind brave and friendly can be reckless
Crush/mate?-Dustmoon
Other?-zip

Name-Dustmoon
Age-21 moons
Gender-female
Looks-brown cat with silver eyes
Personality-sweet kindhearted and loyal can be rowdy
Crush/mate?-Razorfang
Other?-zero
Lol u didn't need to make dat many- XD but ALLZ accepted. Who u want to be Hawpaws and Mudpaws mentor?

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Lol u didn't need to make dat many- XD but ALLZ accepted. Who u want to be Hawpaws and Mudpaws mentor?
Owl wing can be hawkpaw's and Razorfang can be mudpaw's

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Owl wing can be hawkpaw's and Razorfang can be mudpaw's
Okie. I CLAL NOT STARTING IT OFF. :3

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Okie. I CLAL NOT STARTING IT OFF. :3
Ok, who should I start with?

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Ok, who should I start with?
I don't know-u pick.
<.
<.3

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Brackenkit opened his eyes that were heavy from sleep and looked around. Daylight was shining through the holes in the bracken and brambles covering the nursery. His littermates, Fawnkit and Gatorkit were both asleep still, so was his mother, Dustmoon. Bored, Brackenkit strode out of the nursery looking for something to do or someone to play with, so he padded towards the apprentice den first, thinking they were the most likely to play with him or any other one of his littermates. "Hello?", he called through the entrance to the apprentice's den.

Shadow

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Brackenkit opened his eyes that were heavy from sleep and looked around. Daylight was shining through the holes in the bracken and brambles covering the nursery. His littermates, Fawnkit and Gatorkit were both asleep still, so was his mother, Owlwing. Bored, Brackenkit strode out of the nursery looking for something to do or someone to play with, so he padded towards the apprentice den first, thinking they were the most likely to play with him or any other one of his littermates. "Hello?", he called through the entrance to the apprentice's den.

Shadow
Mudpaw came out. "Oh hey Brackenkit." She purred. The brown Molly looked at the little kit. Her green eyes squinted at the bright light and her little bob tail flicked.

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Mudpaw came out. "Oh hey Brackenkit." She purred. The brown Molly looked at the little kit. Her green eyes squinted at the bright light and her little bob tail flicked.
"Ummm... Do you maybe want to play with me?", he asked the beautiful, spotted, brown Molly. He smiled slightly at her as he asked his question studying his surroundings for any other cats that might possibly want to play with him and, if Mudpaw has time to play, then Mudpaw too.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:11 PM
"Ummm... Do you maybe want to play with me?", he asked the beautiful, spotted, brown Molly. He smiled slightly at her as he asked his question studying his surroundings for any other cats that might possibly want to play with him and, if Mudpaw has time to play, then Mudpaw too.
She giggled "sure! What are we going to do?" She asked excitedly.

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 11:16 PM
She giggled "sure! What are we going to do?" She asked excitedly.
"Well, I didn't really think of that," Brackenkit brainstormed different ideas as to what they could play,"I've got it! We could play a game where one of us is leader and the other is deputy! If we can find enough cats we can also have a medicine cat and some warriors and stuff!", Brackenkit bounced up and down, excited to play a game.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"Well, I didn't really think of that," Brackenkit brainstormed different ideas as to what they could play,"I've got it! We could play a game where one of us is leader and the other is deputy! If we can find enough cats we can also have a medicine cat and some warriors and stuff!", Brackenkit bounced up and down, excited to play a game.
"Sure! But Hawkpaw is sleeping-and trust me-when he is woken up he's a monster!" She said

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 11:24 PM
"Sure! But Hawkpaw is sleeping-and trust me-when he is woken up he's a monster!" She said
"Do you think there may be anyone else that can play with us?", he asked desperately. Yet again scanning the camp for someone to play with.

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:30 PM
"Do you think there may be anyone else that can play with us?", he asked desperately. Yet again scanning the camp for someone to play with.
"Well it's pretty early.." she sighed looking around a bit. She saw Robinwisp-but she was probably buisy with warrior things.

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 11:37 PM
"Well it's pretty early.." she sighed looking around a bit. She saw Robinwisp-but she was probably buisy with warrior things.
Brackenkit spotted Robinwhisp and bolted toward her bouncing up and down all around her,"Robinwhisp! Robinwhisp? Can you play with me and Mudpaw? Please! Please! Please! Pretty pretty pretty please please!"

(I have to go to bed now, bye. Maybe we can continue our RP tomorrow?)

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Brackenkit spotted Robinwhisp and bolted toward her bouncing up and down all around her,"Robinwhisp! Robinwhisp? Can you play with me and Mudpaw? Please! Please! Please! Pretty pretty pretty please please!"

(I have to go to bed now, bye. Maybe we can continue our RP tomorrow?)
Robinwisp chuckled "sure."

Haha ok good night! Ceya tomorrow :3 )

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 11:46 PM

G'night cya tomorrow)

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:47 PM
G'night cya tomorrow)
:wave5:

Seraphon
July 6th, 2017, 11:51 PM
(Ok, I really gotta go to bed now XD)

Shadow
July 6th, 2017, 11:53 PM
(Ok, I really gotta go to bed now XD)
XD key)

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:19 AM

"Yay! Do you wanna be leader, deputy, medicine cat, or do you wanna be a warrior? Or maybe an apprentice or kit or queen?", Brackenkit buried Robinwhisp with questions.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:24 AM
"Yay! Do you wanna be leader, deputy, medicine cat, or do you wanna be a warrior? Or maybe an apprentice or kit or queen?", Brackenkit buried Robinwhisp with questions.
"Hmm I think I'll stick with being a warrior." Robinwisp laughed

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:27 AM
"Hmm I think I'll stick with being a warrior." Robinwisp laughed
"Ok," Brackenkit scampered back to Mudpaw,"so, what do you wanna be?"

(Also who is the leader?)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:29 AM
"Ok," Brackenkit scampered back to Mudpaw,"so, what do you wanna be?"

(Also who is the leader?)
A random cat. Or you could make it.)

"I wanna be the leader-Mudstar!" She purred

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:35 AM
A random cat. Or you could make it.)

"I wanna be the leader-Mudstar!" She purred
"Ok, I'll be the deputy, what is my deputy name gonna be Mudpa- Mudstar?" Brackenkit sqeaked.

(Name:Graystar(because Graystripe should have become Graystar)
Looks:gray tabby with yellow eyes
Personality:nice brave adventurous can be stubborn and rowdy
Crush/mate:none
Kin:Unknown
Other:has eight lives left and can you RP him I already have 6 characters XD)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:49 AM
"Ok, I'll be the deputy, what is my deputy name gonna be Mudpa- Mudstar?" Brackenkit sqeaked.

(Name:Graystar(because Graystripe should have become Graystar)
Looks:gray tabby with yellow eyes
Personality:nice brave adventurous can be stubborn and rowdy
Crush/mate:none
Kin:Unknown
Other:has eight lives left and can you RP him I already have 6 characters XD)

Hahaa okie XD and accepted and TRUEEEE)

"Hmmm..Brackenheart?" She tilted her head

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Hahaa okie XD and accepted and TRUEEEE)

"Hmmm..Brackenheart?" She tilted her head
"I don't care as long as it's not something boring like brackenpelt or brackenfur," Brackenkit stuck out his tongue and wrinkled his muzzle.

(Honestly Brackenfur is my third favorite character)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:57 AM
"I don't care as long as it's not something boring like brackenpelt or brackenfur," Brackenkit stuck out his tongue and wrinkled his muzzle.

(Honestly Brackenfur is my third favorite character)
Oh really? Cool!)

Mudp-Mudstar giggled "Haha of corse that's boring! So what do you want to do my trustful deputy?" She asked

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Oh really? Cool!)

Mudp-Mudstar giggled "Haha of corse that's boring! So what do you want to do my trustful deputy?" She asked
(Sorry if I reply late, I'm switching between three roleplays)

Brackenkit found some moss and swatted at it, "Invaders! Mudstar, help! Robinwhisp, help us!", Brackenkit squealed happily.

Dustmoon woke to a squeal coming from outside and realized Brackenkit was gone. She bolted out of the nursery waking Fawnkit and Gatorkit in the process. Pretty soon she spotted Brackenkit playing with Mudpaw and Robinwhisp and heaved a sigh of releif that he was alright, although she will have to have a talk with him about that.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 12:24 PM
(Sorry if I reply late, I'm switching between three roleplays)

Brackenkit found some moss and swatted at it, "Invaders! Mudstar, help! Robinwhisp, help us!", Brackenkit squealed happily.

Dustmoon woke to a squeal coming from outside and realized Brackenkit was gone. She bolted out of the nursery waking Fawnkit and Gatorkit in the process. Pretty soon she spotted Brackenkit playing with Mudpaw and Robinwhisp and heaved a sigh of releif that he was alright, although she will have to have a talk with him about that.
Pfft it's ok)
Robinwisp smiled "oh No!" She pounced on another piece of moss."How dare you invade us!" (Lol Greystar could just walk up to Robinwisp and be like 'whaa..?')

Mudstat growled "stay off of our territory!" She hissed as she patted at some moss.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Pfft it's ok)
Robinwisp smiled "oh No!" She pounced on another piece of moss."How dare you invade us!" (Lol Greystar could just walk up to Robinwisp and be like 'whaa..?')

Mudstat growled "stay off of our territory!" She hissed as she patted at some moss.
"I'm coming to help you Mudstar!"
(Yeah, Graystar could just be like what, I thought I was the leader here? Oh and maybe he could play with them)

Fawnkit woke as her mother's warmth and milk-scent faded away. She left the nursery with Gatorkit following her and spotted Brackenkit playing with Mudpaw and Robinwhisp.

Gatorkit ran up to Robinwhisp who was pouncing on some moss,"Can we play too?" Gatorkit and Fawnkit asked in unison.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 12:35 PM
"I'm coming to help you Mudstar!"
(Yeah, Graystar could just be like what, I thought I was the leader here? Oh and maybe he could play with them)

Fawnkit woke as her mother's warmth and milk-scent faded away. She left the nursery with Gatorkit following her and spotted Brackenkit playing with Mudpaw and Robinwhisp.

Gatorkit ran up to Robinwhisp who was pouncing on some moss,"Can we play too?" Gatorkit and Fawnkit asked in unison.
Yea surez XD)

"Yes please thy are surrounding me!" Mudstat gulped

Robinwisp nodded "of corse!"

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Yea surez XD)

"Yes please thy are surrounding me!" Mudstat gulped

Brackenkit pounced on another piece of moss then glanced at his siblings,"What are your warrior names gonna be, I'm Brackenheart, Mudpaw is Mudstar, and Robinwhisp is just plain Robinwhisp?"

"I'm gonna be the medicine cat, Fawncreek!", Fawnkit mewed excitedly.

"I'm the brave and fierce warrior, Gatorjaws!", Gatorkit yowled slicing a piece of moss in half with his tiny sharp claws.

(Wouldn't it be funny if gator's warrior name is Gatorjaws, fawn becomes a med cat and is named Fawncreek and bracken becomes the next deputy and is named Brackenheart(because Brackenfur would make a great leader)XD)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Brackenkit pounced on another piece of moss then glanced at his siblings,"What are your warrior names gonna be, I'm Brackenheart, Mudpaw is Mudstar, and Robinwhisp is just plain Robinwhisp?"

"I'm gonna be the medicine cat, Fawncreek!", Fawnkit mewed excitedly.

"I'm the brave and fierce warrior, Gatorjaws!", Gatorkit yowled slicing a piece of moss in half with his tiny sharp claws.

(Wouldn't it be funny if gator's warrior name is Gatorjaws, fawn becomes a med cat and is named Fawncreek and bracken becomes the next deputy and is named Brackenheart(because Brackenfur would make a great leader)XD)
Haha yea that would be awesome!)

Mudstat nodded "yay we got like a hole clan!" She smiled

Robinwisp began to pad off to get a drink and was pulling the moss out of her fur.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Haha yea that would be awesome!)

Mudstat nodded "yay we got like a hole clan!" She smiled

Robinwisp began to pad off to get a drink and was pulling the moss out of her fur.
Fawnkit yawned and padded back to the nursery to take a quick nap.

Gatorkit chased after Fawnkit because he always follows her around to protect he because she is the runt.

Brackenkit sighed wanting to play more but realizing that there probably isn't anybody that wants to play with him right now.

( the kits are 5 moons, almost 6 when do you want to have their apprentice ceremony? I changed it to five moons bc I realized I didn't want to wait that long XD)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Fawnkit yawned and padded back to the nursery to take a quick nap.

Gatorkit chased after Fawnkit because he always follows her around to protect he because she is the runt.

Brackenkit sighed wanting to play more but realizing that there probably isn't anybody that wants to play with him right now.

( the kits are 5 moons, almost 6 when do you want to have their apprentice ceremony? I changed it to five moons bc I realized I didn't want to wait that long XD)
Haha sure...you might have to train some of them too...maybe in like an our from now..?)

Mudpaw sighed. "Aw they all left."

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Haha sure...you might have to train some of them too...maybe in like an our from now..?)

Mudpaw sighed. "Aw they all left."
Brackenkit sighed,"Yeah..."

(Sounds good)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Brackenkit sighed,"Yeah..."

(Sounds good)
"Wel what are we going to do now?" She asked tilting her head

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 02:32 PM
"Wel what are we going to do now?" She asked tilting her head
Brackenkit flopped down onto his flank and sighed,"I don't know."
(My tablets at 5 percent)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Brackenkit flopped down onto his flank and sighed,"I don't know."
(My tablets at 5 percent)
Oh okie see ya when it's charged)
Mudpaw sighed "darn."

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Oh okie see ya when it's charged)
Mudpaw sighed "darn."
(I'm back)
"You have apprentice duties to do, don't you?", Brackenkit sighed once again.
(Ready to make them apprentice's?)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM
(I'm back)
"You have apprentice duties to do, don't you?", Brackenkit sighed once again.
(Ready to make them apprentice's?)
YEEP Wel ur da leader..)

"Naw Hawkpaw is gonna do it for me." She said "I already did his last moon."

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 04:23 PM
YEEP Wel ur da leader..)

"Naw Hawkpaw is gonna do it for me." She said "I already did his last moon."
Graystar padded out of his den and yowled for everyone to gather around.

Brackenkit heard Graystar and wondered if this was his apprentice ceremony,"I think this might be my apprentice ceremony!", he squeaked to anyone.close enough to hear him, and bolted off towards the nursery to tell his siblings.

Fawnkit heard Brackenkit coming before she saw him,"This may be our apprentice ceremony," he yowled to her and Gatorkit.

As soon as Gatorkit heard those words he bolted out of the nursery followed by Brackenkit, Fawnkit, and soon after, Dustmoon.

(Who's the med cat I want to make Fawnkit his/her apprentice?)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Graystar padded out of his den and yowled for everyone to gather around.

Brackenkit heard Graystar and wondered if this was his apprentice ceremony,"I think this might be my apprentice ceremony!", he squeaked to anyone.close enough to hear him, and bolted off towards the nursery to tell his siblings.

Fawnkit heard Brackenkit coming before she saw him,"This may be our apprentice ceremony," he yowled to her and Gatorkit.

As soon as Gatorkit heard those words he bolted out of the nursery followed by Brackenkit, Fawnkit, and soon after, Dustmoon.

(Who's the med cat I want to make Fawnkit his/her apprentice?)
A RANDOM CAT THAT I CAN RP ON AND OFF :D )

Mudpaw bounded off with Brackenkit.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 04:58 PM
A RANDOM CAT THAT I CAN RP ON AND OFF :D )

Mudpaw bounded off with Brackenkit.
I'm not going into detail what Graystar says bc I'm lazy XD)

Brackenpaw was apprenticed to Robinwhisp(if she doesn't have an apprentice, if she does then, owlwing)

Fawnpaw was apprenticed to *insert med cat name here*

Gatorpaw was apprenticed to owlwing(unless brackenpaw is then it will be darkwing, unless he has apprentice then it will be Razorfang)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 05:08 PM
I'm not going into detail what Graystar says bc I'm lazy XD)

Brackenpaw was apprenticed to Robinwhisp(if she doesn't have an apprentice, if she does then, owlwing)

Fawnpaw was apprenticed to *insert med cat name here*

Gatorpaw was apprenticed to owlwing(unless brackenpaw is then it will be darkwing, unless he has apprentice then it will be Razorfang)
Haha arnt we all? And sure Robinwisp can have Brackenpaw and can gatorpaws be Darkwing? So I won't have to train myself..?)

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Haha arnt we all? And sure Robinwisp can have Brackenpaw and can gatorpaws be Darkwing? So I won't have to train myself..?)
(Ok, so what I got is
Brackenpaw, mentor Robinwhisp

Fawnpaw, mentor *insert med cat name*

Gatorpaw, mentor Darkwing

Is that right?)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 05:46 PM
(Ok, so what I got is
Brackenpaw, mentor Robinwhisp

Fawnpaw, mentor *insert med cat name*

Gatorpaw, mentor Darkwing

Is that right?)
Yas and who is gonna be Mudpaws mentor-I know she is already an apprentice but she don't have a mentor yet..)

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Yas and who is gonna be Mudpaws mentor-I know she is already an apprentice but she don't have a mentor yet..)
(We have Dustmoon, Graystar himself, or just a random cat)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 05:53 PM
(We have Dustmoon, Graystar himself, or just a random cat)
Gray star? )

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Gray star? )
Yup choose him if you want to)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Yup choose him if you want to)
But he already her mentor so ya. )

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 06:33 PM
But he already her mentor so ya. )
Ok)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Ok)
Okie)

"CONGRATS BRACKENPAW FAWNPAW AND GATORPAW!!" Mudpaw and Robinwisp cheered

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Okie)

"CONGRATS BRACKENPAW FAWNPAW AND GATORPAW!!" Mudpaw and Robinwisp cheered
They all padded up to Mudpaw and Robinwhisp,"Thanks!", they replied in unison, then giggled realizing they had said the same thing at the same time like they usually do while talking.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 06:43 PM
They all padded up to Mudpaw and Robinwhisp,"Thanks!", they replied in unison, then giggled realizing they had said the same thing at the same time like they usually do while talking.
They both giggled "Now we are all apprentice!!" Mudpaw smiled

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 06:47 PM
They both giggled "Now we are all apprentice!!" Mudpaw smiled
"Except for Robinwhisp," Fawnpaw said giggling.

Gatorpaw padded up to Blackwing, his new mentor,"What are we going to do?"

"Hey Robinwhisp, can you take me on a tour of the territory?", Brackenpaw asked his new mentor.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"Except for Robinwhisp," Fawnpaw said giggling.

Gatorpaw padded up to Blackwing, his new mentor,"What are we going to do?"

"Hey Robinwhisp, can you take me on a tour of the territory?", Brackenpaw asked his new mentor.
"Hehe yea..whoops I forgot.." Mudpaw giggled

Darkwing looked to Gaterpoaw "well what do you want to do? We can tour the territory?" he asked

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM
"Hehe yea..whoops I forgot.." Mudpaw giggled

Darkwing looked to Gaterpoaw "well what do you want to do? We can tour the territory?" he asked

Gatorpaw heard Robinwhisp tell Brackenpaw that they could explore the territory,"Can we explore the territory with Brackenpaw and Robinwhisp?"

"Yay!" Brackenpaw bounced in excitement.

"Bye, I'm going to go and see if my new mentor needs anything," Fawnpaw bolted into the medicine cat's den.

Dust moon padded up to Brackenpaw and Gatorpaw congratulating both of them but unable to find Fawnpaw.

Razorfang did the same thing that Dust moon did XD

(I have to take a shower brb)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Gatorpaw heard Robinwhisp tell Brackenpaw that they could explore the territory,"Can we explore the territory with Brackenpaw and Robinwhisp?"

"Yay!" Brackenpaw bounced in excitement.

"Bye, I'm going to go and see if my new mentor needs anything," Fawnpaw bolted into the medicine cat's den.

Dust moon padded up to Brackenpaw and Gatorpaw congratulating both of them but unable to find Fawnpaw.

Razorfang did the same thing that Dust moon did XD

(I have to take a shower brb)
Aw okie bai for now.)

Robinwisp chuckled.

Mudpaw looked around for her mentor.

Darkwing nodded and began padding out.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Aw okie bai for now.)

Robinwisp chuckled.

Mudpaw looked around for her mentor.

Darkwing nodded and began padding out.
Brackenpaw followed Robinwhisp

Gatorpaw followed darkwing

*says in creepy slow voice* I'm back~)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Brackenpaw followed Robinwhisp

Gatorpaw followed darkwing

*says in creepy slow voice* I'm back~)
Yay! Le pat pat *pat pats* I am way to lazy to make my sentences detailed sooo)

Darkwing showed the kits around.

Robinwisp was kinda the tour game.

Mudpaw pouted as they left.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Yay! Le pat pat *pat pats* I am way to lazy to make my sentences detailed sooo)

Darkwing showed the kits around.

Robinwisp was kinda the tour game.

Mudpaw pouted as they left.
Aren't we all?)

Brackenpaw instinctively padded towards to nursery to sleep but then remembered his apprenticeship and turned towards the apprentice den, following his siblings. He soon curled up and fell asleep.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Aren't we all?)

Brackenpaw instinctively padded towards to nursery to sleep but then remembered his apprenticeship and turned towards the apprentice den, following his siblings. He soon curled up and fell asleep.
"Back so early?" Mudpaw asked

XD )

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"Back so early?" Mudpaw asked

XD )
I'm somewhat bored yet I'm being lazy and not going into detailXD)

"Yeah, I'm tired from today, I mean I did wake up extra early," Brackenpaw purred.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 09:03 PM
I'm somewhat bored yet I'm being lazy and not going into detailXD)

"Yeah, I'm tired from today, I mean I did wake up extra early," Brackenpaw purred.
Yea me too! XP )

Mudpaw giggled "oh. Why don't you have the nest next to mine?" She asked

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Yea me too! XP )

Mudpaw giggled "oh. Why don't you have the nest next to mine?" She asked
XD)

"Sure," Brackenpaw meowed to tired to care where he slept.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 09:27 PM
XD)

"Sure," Brackenpaw meowed to tired to care where he slept.
Mudpaw chuckled. "Well goodnight I guess." She saidcurling up in her nest.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Mudpaw chuckled. "Well goodnight I guess." She saidcurling up in her nest.
Brackenpaw curled up and fell asleep... with his tail on Mudpaw's flank.

X3)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Brackenpaw curled up and fell asleep... with his tail on Mudpaw's flank.

X3)
AWWWWZ I ship dem)

Also time skip to morning..?)

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 09:49 PM
AWWWWZ I ship dem)

Also time skip to morning..?)
Ikr)

Sure)

Brackenpaw woke up and notice Mudpaw curled up and looking at him, then he noticed his tail on her flank and jerked it away in embarrassment.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Ikr)

Sure)

Brackenpaw woke up and notice Mudpaw curled up and looking at him, then he noticed his tail on her flank and jerked it away in embarrassment.
Mudpaw opened her eyes. "Hm what? Oh no the warm price of moss on my fur is gone." She pouted. "It was so nice and warm." She flicked her little tail. "Darn I'm going to have to find it later.oh! Good morning Brackenpaw!"

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Mudpaw opened her eyes. "Hm what? Oh no the warm price of moss on my fur is gone." She pouted. "It was so nice and warm." She flicked her little tail. "Darn I'm going to have to find it later.oh! Good morning Brackenpaw!"
He sat there confused and realized she was probably talking about his tail. Slowly and nervously he set his fluffy tail back onto her flank.

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!XXXXXXX333333*dies of fangirlism*)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:14 PM
He sat there confused and realized she was probably talking about his tail. Slowly and nervously he set his fluffy tail back onto her flank.

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!XXXXXXX333333*dies of fangirlism*)
X333333333)

Mudpaws eyes widened. "Oh..I uh..I found it.." she said as her face turned bright pink.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:15 PM
X333333333)

Mudpaws eyes widened. "Oh..I uh..I found it.." she said as her face turned bright pink.
He smiled shyly,"I guess so."
(OMG I SHIP IT!!!!)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:20 PM
He smiled shyly,"I guess so."
(OMG I SHIP IT!!!!)
I wish I could be in the lasagna kingdom but I already belong to one )

Mudpaw looked down to the ground. Trying to cover her face.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:22 PM
I wish I could be in the lasagna kingdom but I already belong to one )

Mudpaw looked down to the ground. Trying to cover her face.
XD)
Brackenpaw moved his tail to slightly lift her head so he could se her face and smiled warmly at her.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:31 PM
XD)
Brackenpaw moved his tail to slightly lift her head so he could se her face and smiled warmly at her.
Mudpaw smiled warmly back. She started to pur a bit.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Mudpaw smiled warmly back. She started to pur a bit.
Then one of their mentors intrudes jk)
Brackenpaw blushed but then purred back. He started to get up.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Then one of their mentors intrudes jk)
Brackenpaw blushed but then purred back. He started to get up.
Haha lol nice job mentor!)
Mudpaw saw that he was getting up and mentally frowned. She stayed where she was though.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Haha lol nice job mentor!)
Mudpaw saw that he was getting up and mentally frowned. She stayed where she was though.
He looked back at her and smiled,"wanna come ask our mentors if we can go hunting?"

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:40 PM
He looked back at her and smiled,"wanna come ask our mentors if we can go hunting?"
"S-sure.." she smiled

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:41 PM
"S-sure.." she smiled
"Ok," he padded off towards the Warriors den.
(Did you see how many views this thread has gotten XD)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Ok," he padded off towards the Warriors den.
(Did you see how many views this thread has gotten XD)
Wait what?And how many??)
She padded after him.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Whoa dats a lot of views)

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Wait what?And how many??)
She padded after him.
There is like 200 and something views)
Brackenpaw called into the Warriors den,"Hey, Robinwhisp."

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:48 PM
There is like 200 and something views)
Brackenpaw called into the Warriors den,"Hey, Robinwhisp."
Whoaaaaa ppl don't know what private is XD )

"Hm?" Robinwisp said sleepily.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Whoaaaaa ppl don't know what private is XD )

"Hm?" Robinwisp said sleepily.
"Can Mudpaw and I go hunting?", he asked her.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 10:53 PM
"Can Mudpaw and I go hunting?", he asked her.
"Sure thing just be careful and don't go to far." She said

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 10:59 PM
"Sure thing just be careful and don't go to far." She said
He turned to Mudpaw,"Where do you want to hunt?", he grinned at her.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:01 PM
He turned to Mudpaw,"Where do you want to hunt?", he grinned at her.
"I don't know where do you?" She asked back.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:03 PM
"I don't know where do you?" She asked back.
Imma just make up a place)
"How about tall tree?", he asked.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Imma just make up a place)
"How about tall tree?", he asked.
Haha ok)
"Sure." She said padding out towards him.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Haha ok)
"Sure." She said padding out towards him.
About how long until they become Warriors?)

Brackenpaw motioned for Mudpaw to circle around the squirrel he had spotted.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:13 PM
About how long until they become Warriors?)

Brackenpaw motioned for Mudpaw to circle around the squirrel he had spotted.
Whenever u would like-we could skip ahead or play it out)

Mudpaw did as she was told.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Whenever u would like-we could skip ahead or play it out)

Mudpaw did as she was told.
Can we skip ahead just so I can see them becoming mates XD)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Can we skip ahead just so I can see them becoming mates XD)
Haha sure-your Greystar can preform them becoming warriors.)

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Haha sure-your Greystar can preform them becoming warriors.)
Graystar called for the gathering blah blah blah something something something,
Hawkpaw's became Hawkblaze

Time skip

Mudpaw became Mudfur

Time skip

Brackenpaw became Brackenheart
Gatorpaw became Gatorjaws
Fawnpaw became Fawncreek

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Graystar called for the gathering blah blah blah something something something,
Hawkpaw's became Hawkblaze

Time skip

Mudpaw became Mudfur

Time skip

Brackenpaw became Brackenheart
Gatorpaw became Gatorjaws
Fawnpaw became Fawncreek
WOOO!)

Mudfur bounded up to Brackenheart. "Yay! We are warriors!"

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:32 PM
WOOO!)

Mudfur bounded up to Brackenheart. "Yay! We are warriors!"
Brackenheart shuffled his paws, embarrassed,"Yeah, well, I've been meaning to ask you something, but I wanted to wait until we were Warriors."

(Here it comes!!!XD)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Brackenheart shuffled his paws, embarrassed,"Yeah, well, I've been meaning to ask you something, but I wanted to wait until we were Warriors."

(Here it comes!!!XD)
Mudfur tilted her head. "Yea Brackenheart?" She asked. Now just noticing the one she chose as an apprentice was his name now.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Mudfur tilted her head. "Yea Brackenheart?" She asked. Now just noticing the one she chose as an apprentice was his name now.
"Will you uhh...," he straightened and looked deep into her eyes,"Mudfur, will you be my mate?" He asked smiling slightly with a slight tilt of his head at her.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:38 PM
"Will you uhh...," he straightened and looked deep into her eyes,"Mudfur, will you be my mate?" He asked smiling slightly with a slight tilt of his head at her.
"I-uh-w-o-Er.." it took her a bit to process what just happened. "Y-yes!" She purred

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:46 PM
"I-uh-w-o-Er.." it took her a bit to process what just happened. "Y-yes!" She purred
He wrapped his tail around her flank,"Thank you," he whispered to her.

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:48 PM
He wrapped his tail around her flank,"Thank you," he whispered to her.
She giggled "you don't have to thank me." She purred.

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:49 PM
She giggled "you don't have to thank me." She purred.
"Why not?" He grinned.

(Eeeeekkkkk THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!)

Shadow
July 7th, 2017, 11:55 PM
"Why not?" He grinned.

(Eeeeekkkkk THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!)
YAAAAS when shall they have kits?)

"You beat my to it." She said

Seraphon
July 7th, 2017, 11:57 PM
YAAAAS when shall they have kits?)

"You beat my to it." She said
Whenever you want, I mean your roping the female)

Brackenheart chuckled,"So, what do you wanna do?"

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Whenever you want, I mean your roping the female)

Brackenheart chuckled,"So, what do you wanna do?"
"I don't know. What do you want to do?" She purred

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 12:06 AM
"I don't know. What do you want to do?" She purred
Brackenheart twitched his whiskers in amusement,"I don't know, that's why I asked you, but... I guess we did have a pretty big day today so we could just go to sleep."

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Brackenheart twitched his whiskers in amusement,"I don't know, that's why I asked you, but... I guess we did have a pretty big day today so we could just go to sleep."
Mudfur nodded "of corse." She said as she padded to the warrior den.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Mudfur nodded "of corse." She said as she padded to the warrior den.
He followed her and sat down in their nest of moss and started grooming her head.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 12:40 AM
He followed her and sat down in their nest of moss and started grooming her head.
Mudfur purred and let him do so. She closed her eyes and relaxed.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Mudfur purred and let him do so. She closed her eyes and relaxed.
Brackenheart curled himself up and pressed himself next to Mudfur, continuing to groom her until she fell asleep, he then drifted out of concousness into sleep.

(I'm going to bed too G'night)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Brackenheart curled himself up and pressed himself next to Mudfur, continuing to groom her until she fell asleep, he then drifted out of concousness into sleep.

(I'm going to bed too G'night)
Kay good night)

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Kay good night)
I'm back but I'm going to have to go swimming in like thirty to sixty minutes or so)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:21 AM
I'm back but I'm going to have to go swimming in like thirty to sixty minutes or so)
Oh lol sorry I was asleep XD )

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Oh lol sorry I was asleep XD )
I'm ba-ack~ and it's fine)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 02:41 PM
I'm ba-ack~ and it's fine)
:3 )

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 02:45 PM
:3 )
I think it's your turn, right? ;))

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Mudfur woke up in the middle of the night. He was still asleep and she looked at the ceiling.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Mudfur woke up in the middle of the night. He was still asleep and she looked at the ceiling.
Brackenheart felt Mudfur move beside him, so he opened one eye,"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Brackenheart felt Mudfur move beside him, so he opened one eye,"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.
Mudfur jumped. "O-oh I'm sorry I woke you. And nothing's wrong." She said licking his head.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Mudfur jumped. "O-oh I'm sorry I woke you. And nothing's wrong." She said licking his head.
"Are you sure you were looking up at the ceiling," he asked still worried.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Are you sure you were looking up at the ceiling," he asked still worried.
"Pffft I'm fine." Mudfur purred.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"Pffft I'm fine." Mudfur purred.
Brackenheart was still doubtful, but he didn't argue and soon fell asleep again.

(But really, what WAS wrong?)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Brackenheart was still doubtful, but he didn't argue and soon fell asleep again.

(But really, what WAS wrong?)
She was thinking about kits :3 )

Mudfur smiled at him then looked at the stars.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 06:13 PM
She was thinking about kits :3 )

Mudfur smiled at him then looked at the stars.
Do you wanna skip ahead to when she's pregnant or has kits?)

Brackenheart was in a very deep sleep.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Do you wanna skip ahead to when she's pregnant or has kits?)

Brackenheart was in a very deep sleep.
How about she confesses that she wants kits to Brackenheart because he has been bugging her)

Mudfur looked at him.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 06:24 PM
How about she confesses that she wants kits to Brackenheart because he has been bugging her)

Mudfur looked at him.
Sure! Time skip morning?)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Sure! Time skip morning?)
Yeeep)

Mudfur fell asleep outside.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Yeeep)

Mudfur fell asleep outside.
Brackenheart woke up to no Mudfur. He bolted outside only to find her asleep outside. He licked her head, grabbed her by the scruff, and dragged her back to their nest.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Brackenheart woke up to no Mudfur. He bolted outside only to find her asleep outside. He licked her head, grabbed her by the scruff, and dragged her back to their nest.
"H-hm..?" She said sleepily.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 07:12 PM
"H-hm..?" She said sleepily.
He gazed at her fondly, smiling and softly prodded her awake," So your absolutely sure that everything was ok last night, right?"

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 07:30 PM
He gazed at her fondly, smiling and softly prodded her awake," So your absolutely sure that everything was ok last night, right?"
"Yes of corse. I just wanted to sleep under the stars.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 07:32 PM
"Yes of corse. I just wanted to sleep under the stars.
"No, before that when you were lost in thought looking up at the sky."

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 07:34 PM
"No, before that when you were lost in thought looking up at the sky."
She paused a bit. "Well. I was thinking about starclan." She lied

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 07:37 PM
She paused a bit. "Well. I was thinking about starclan." She lied
He was doubtful,"What about StarClan?" He smirked, knowing it wasn't StarClan she was thinking about. He knew her to well to be fooled by a lie that she threw at him.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 07:42 PM
He was doubtful,"What about StarClan?" He smirked, knowing it wasn't StarClan she was thinking about. He knew her to well to be fooled by a lie that she threw at him.
"Of how it must be up there." She lied once again.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"Of how it must be up there." She lied once again.
He smirked again,"I can tell your lying to me, I know you too well to believe your lies," he paused and sighed,"why don't you want to tell me the truth...?" He slowly padded away his head and tail low.

(:( NUUUUUUUU!!! Brackenheart don't be sad DX!!!!!)
(Those views doh XD)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 08:05 PM
He smirked again,"I can tell your lying to me, I know you too well to believe your lies," he paused and sighed,"why don't you want to tell me the truth...?" He slowly padded away his head and tail low.

(:( NUUUUUUUU!!! Brackenheart don't be sad DX!!!!!)
(Those views doh XD)
Nuuu)
And omggg)
Mudfur padded infront of him and gave him a lick. "Oh come on I am!"

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Nuuu)
And omggg)
Mudfur padded infront of him and gave him a lick. "Oh come on I am!"
He sighed again,"I can tell your not...," he walked around her heading out of camp to nowhere in particular.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 08:08 PM
He sighed again,"I can tell your not...," he walked around her heading out of camp to nowhere in particular.
She growled. "Fine I'll tell you"

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 08:10 PM
She growled. "Fine I'll tell you"
"Why are you so angry all of a sudden, I'm not the one lying to you," he said, still hurt.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 08:13 PM
"Why are you so angry all of a sudden, I'm not the one lying to you," he said, still hurt.
"Sush and I'll tell you." She calmed down.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 08:28 PM
"Sush and I'll tell you." She calmed down.
He laughed, brightening now that Mudfur was happier," ok, ok!" He whispered.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 08:32 PM
He laughed, brightening now that Mudfur was happier," ok, ok!" He whispered.
"I was um..I was thinking about kits.." she said

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 08:35 PM
"I was um..I was thinking about kits.." she said
"W-WHAT!!??? What could possibly have made you wonder about kits?" He yelled, blushing like crazy.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 08:44 PM
"W-WHAT!!??? What could possibly have made you wonder about kits?" He yelled, blushing like crazy.
"I-I DONT KNOW!!" She freaked out hiding her face by her paw.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"I-I DONT KNOW!!" She freaked out hiding her face by her paw.
He breathed in and out calming himself,"I'm sorry I yelled, please calm down. Are you sure you don't know? ... And... Please don't... Lie to me... Please?"

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 08:53 PM
He breathed in and out calming himself,"I'm sorry I yelled, please calm down. Are you sure you don't know? ... And... Please don't... Lie to me... Please?"
She looked around. "Because I may want some.."

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 08:56 PM
She looked around. "Because I may want some.."
He chuckled,"and I may or may not want some to, so please don't get embarrassed about it... I want to see you happy."

(AAAWWWWWZZZZZ Brackenheart X3)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:01 PM
He chuckled,"and I may or may not want some to, so please don't get embarrassed about it... I want to see you happy."

(AAAWWWWWZZZZZ Brackenheart X3)
AWWWWWWWW :3 )

Mudfur smiled and licked his cheek.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 09:11 PM
AWWWWWWWW :3 )

Mudfur smiled and licked his cheek.
He purred and licked her cheek back.

(I think Robinwhisp should intrude and start teasing them XD)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:14 PM
He purred and licked her cheek back.

(I think Robinwhisp should intrude and start teasing them XD)
Robinwisp came in "oh when are we getting he kits?" She purred

"ER!"Mudfur jumped back.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Robinwisp came in "oh when are we getting he kits?" She purred

"ER!"Mudfur jumped back.
Brackenheart blushed but joined Robinwhisp,"Maybe sometime soon..." He teased Mudfur.

(XD)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Brackenheart blushed but joined Robinwhisp,"Maybe sometime soon..." He teased Mudfur.

(XD)
"O-oh w-well I-uh.." Mudfur stammered.

Robinwisp smiled "aw another batch of kits is what we need."

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 09:34 PM
"O-oh w-well I-uh.." Mudfur stammered.

Robinwisp smiled "aw another batch of kits is what we need."
He placed his tail around Mudfur,"I was just kidding... That is... If you want me to be kidding," he grinned at her, still teasing her.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:36 PM
He placed his tail around Mudfur,"I was just kidding... That is... If you want me to be kidding," he grinned at her, still teasing her.
"Well..I don't.." she whispered back.

Robinwisp flicked her ear.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"Well..I don't.." she whispered back.

Robinwisp flicked her ear.
He grinned at her.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:46 PM
He grinned at her.
"Oh I heard that! So when will the kits be coming??"

"ROBINWISH!" Mudfur shouted

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 09:47 PM
"Oh I heard that! So when will the kits be coming??"

"ROBINWISH!" Mudfur shouted
"We don't know," Brackenheart said teasing Mudfur once again.

(Poor Mudfur. I feel for her T-T XD)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"We don't know," Brackenheart said teasing Mudfur once again.

(Poor Mudfur. I feel for her T-T XD)
Yea XD )

Mudfur slapped her paw at his flank.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Yea XD )

Mudfur slapped her paw at his flank.
He pounced on her and smirked,"I was just kidding.. Unless... You don't want me to be,"he laughed.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 09:55 PM
He pounced on her and smirked,"I was just kidding.. Unless... You don't want me to be,"he laughed.
"Oh you already know the answer." She hissed playfully back to him.

"OoooOOOoooo!" Robinwisp chuckled.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 09:57 PM
"Oh you already know the answer." She hissed playfully back to him.

"OoooOOOoooo!" Robinwisp chuckled.
He whispered in her ear,"Maybe I know it, but I want to hear it from you."

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:00 PM
He whispered in her ear,"Maybe I know it, but I want to hear it from you."
She growled low so only he could hear. "Yes.i would like kits"

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:05 PM
She growled low so only he could hear. "Yes.i would like kits"
He laughed triumphantly and got off of her.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:09 PM
He laughed triumphantly and got off of her.
Mudfur rolled her eyes and licked her pelt.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Mudfur rolled her eyes and licked her pelt.
(Time skip Mudfurs pregnancy is revealed to Brackenheart, or no?)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:15 PM
(Time skip Mudfurs pregnancy is revealed to Brackenheart, or no?)
Surez)
U post first)

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Surez)
U post first)
"Hey Mudfur! You done with your hunt?" Brackenheart meowed a greeting.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:24 PM
"Hey Mudfur! You done with your hunt?" Brackenheart meowed a greeting.
Mudfur nodded "yea couldn't catch as much.." she said wobbling over to him but trying to walk normal.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Mudfur nodded "yea couldn't catch as much.." she said wobbling over to him but trying to walk normal.
"Your kinda stumbling a bit. Something wrong?"

(Seems like these two are the mc's. OMG SOOOO MANY VEIWS!!!!!)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:26 PM
"Your kinda stumbling a bit. Something wrong?"

(Seems like these two are the mc's. OMG SOOOO MANY VEIWS!!!!!)
Yea!)

"Um..well...you see..I am uh...I'm barring your kits." She said

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Yea!)

"Um..well...you see..I am uh...I'm barring your kits." She said
"WHAT!!? THATS GREAT!!!! NO NEED TO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT THAT!!!!" He said to her excitedly.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:31 PM
"WHAT!!? THATS GREAT!!!! NO NEED TO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT THAT!!!!" He said to her excitedly.
She giggled "shush! We don't want Robinwisp racing over here do we??"

(How many kits do you want?)

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:33 PM
She giggled "shush! We don't want Robinwisp racing over here do we??"

(How many kits do you want?)
"Let her come!" He smirked.

(I mean I would like the maximum(5) but you the one rping the cat that's giving birth Sooo...)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:35 PM
"Let her come!" He smirked.

(I mean I would like the maximum(5) but you the one rping the cat that's giving birth Sooo...)
Sure thing. I can do two..or do you wanna rp two and I'll rp three?)

"No!" She hissed playfully

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Sure thing. I can do two..or do you wanna rp two and I'll rp three?)

"No!" She hissed playfully
"Yes!" He hissed back.

(Robinwhisp- oh no are you two fighting XD jk)
(I'll do two bc you have less Charries in this RP than me, unless you want me to do three ;))

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:40 PM
"Yes!" He hissed back.

(Robinwhisp- oh no are you two fighting XD jk)
(I'll do two bc you have less Charries in this RP than me, unless you want me to do three ;))
I'll do three hehe :3 )

Mudfur swatted at him.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:43 PM
I'll do three hehe :3 )

Mudfur swatted at him.
"Wha-at~, what's so bad about Robinwhisp coming over here? You know I'll always protect you, and you'll always... You'll always protect ME right?" He asked with an innocent face on and trying to look cute.
(Okie dokey)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Name-Owlkit/Owlpaw/Owlperch
Age-unborn
Gender- male
Looks- http://ragdollstexas.com/2012%20kittens/Dixon.JPG grown-https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/3/32/Brown-and-white-cat-with-blue-eyesshadow-woods-cats---warrior-cats-rp-life-wolves-of-the-wild-big-cat-6ivnarzt.jpg/revision/20160925201013
personality-tbrp
Crush/mate?-none yet
Kin- her mother father and siblings
Other?- nope

Name-Bearkit/Bearpaw/Bearpelt
Age-unborn
Gender- male
Looks- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uzQwBgSN40c/Ug7_6qNPyzI/AAAAAAAACWY/urlnBl8BXyY/s1600/American-bobtail-cats_8.jpg grown-like that but bigger
personality-tbrp
Crush/mate?-none yet
Kin- mother father and siblings
Other?- nope

Name-Blazekit/Blazepaw/Blazewing
Age-unborn
Gender- male
Looks- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/26/b7/34/26b734012606203d9741ee729b773c10--ginger-kitten-ginger-cats.jpg grown-like that but bigger
personality-tbrp
Crush/mate?-none yet
Kin- mother father and siblings
Other?- nope

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 10:59 PM
"Wha-at~, what's so bad about Robinwhisp coming over here? You know I'll always protect you, and you'll always... You'll always protect ME right?" He asked with an innocent face on and trying to look cute.
(Okie dokey)
"Of corse I will!" She looked at him seriously

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 10:59 PM
"Of corse I will!" She looked at him seriously
He smiled at her teasingly.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:02 PM
He smiled at her teasingly.
"Gosh why do you always have to mess with me." She giggled

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Name-Rabbitkit/Rabbitpaw/Rabbitheart
Age-unborn
Gender-male
Looks- orange with white paws and silver eyes
Personality-tbrp'd
Crush/mate?-none
Kin-mother father siblings
Other?-nope

Name-Jaykit/Jaypaw/Jaylight(because I ship Jayfeather x Briarlight)
Age-unborn
Gender-male
Looks-brown tabby with sky blue eyes
Personality-tbrp'd
Crush/mate?-none
Other?-nuh uh

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:07 PM
"Gosh why do you always have to mess with me." She giggled
"Because... It may or may not be kinda cute to me," he smiled guiltily at Mudfur

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Name-Rabbitkit/Rabbitpaw/Rabbitheart
Age-unborn
Gender-male
Looks- orange with white paws and silver eyes
Personality-tbrp'd
Crush/mate?-none
Other?-nope

Name-Jaykit/Jaypaw/Jaylight(because I ship Jayfeather x Briarlight)
Age-unborn
Gender-male
Looks-brown tabby with sky blue eyes
Personality-tbrp'd
Crush/mate?-none
Other?-nuh uh
"Because... It may or may not be kinda cute to me," he smiled guiltily at Mudfur
Haha Bearkit is the only girl XD )

Mudfur rolled her eyes. "Mmh messing with a queen. How nice of you."

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Haha Bearkit is the only girl XD )

Mudfur rolled her eyes. "Mmh messing with a queen. How nice of you."
"Sorry," he flattened his ears to his head and looked down at his paws apologetically.
(XD I can always change Rabbitkit to a female)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:15 PM
"Sorry," he flattened his ears to his head and looked down at his paws apologetically.
(XD I can always change Rabbitkit to a female)
Naw it's fine)

"A queen that's going to have your kits." She teased more.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Naw it's fine)

"A queen that's going to have your kits." She teased more.
He nuzzled her,"I know, and I'm excited for it," he grinned.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:17 PM
He nuzzled her,"I know, and I'm excited for it," he grinned.
She laughed "oh you better be."

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:20 PM
She laughed "oh you better be."
"OF COURSE I AM WHY WOULDNT I BE!!????" He smiled.

(Robinwhisp comes and ruins the moment, Mudfur asked Brackenheart to make her stop teasing her, Brackenheart says,"HEY! STOP! Only I am allowed to tease her." XD JK)

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:26 PM
"OF COURSE I AM WHY WOULDNT I BE!!????" He smiled.

(Robinwhisp comes and ruins the moment, Mudfur asked Brackenheart to make her stop teasing her, Brackenheart says,"HEY! STOP! Only I am allowed to tease her." XD JK)
Haha lol )

"Shush!" She hissed putting her paw over his mouth.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Haha lol )

"Shush!" She hissed putting her paw over his mouth.
"Why do I have to shush?" He mumbled past her paw.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:41 PM
"Why do I have to shush?" He mumbled past her paw.
"Because I would like to spend a nice relaxing rest of the day and night with you before I get moved to the nursery." She admitted

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:43 PM
"Because I would like to spend a nice relaxing rest of the day and night with you before I get moved to the nursery." She admitted
He smirked,"well in that case I'd shush forever."

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:43 PM
He smirked,"well in that case I'd shush forever."
Mudfur blushed and rolled her eyes. "Oh and now you have to be romantic?"

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Mudfur blushed and rolled her eyes. "Oh and now you have to be romantic?"
He laughed,"I have to be what I have to be," Brackenheart answered.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:46 PM
He laughed,"I have to be what I have to be," Brackenheart answered.
She rolled her eyes and walked towards the warriors den.

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:48 PM
She rolled her eyes and walked towards the warriors den.
(I thought afew pages ago was amazing, but this tops it all XD)

Brackenheart ran after her.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:54 PM
(I thought afew pages ago was amazing, but this tops it all XD)

Brackenheart ran after her.
XD lolz)

Mudfur curled up in her nest but not as curled because of her swollen belly. The 14 moon old she cat smiled.

(She would be around that age now right?)

Seraphon
July 8th, 2017, 11:55 PM
XD lolz)

Mudfur curled up in her nest but not as curled because of her swollen belly. The 14 moon old she cat smiled.

(She would be around that age now right?)
(I would guess she is like 15 to18 moons old)

Brackenheart nuzzled her flank before curling up next to her and grooming her head.

Shadow
July 8th, 2017, 11:57 PM
(I would guess she is like 15 to18 moons old)

Brackenheart nuzzled her flank before curling up next to her and grooming her head.
Okie den. )

She looked at her younger mate. "What do you think the clan will think? About us being so young. Basically still apprentices?"

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Okie den. )

She looked at her younger mate. "What do you think the clan will think? About us being so young. Basically still apprentices?"
He sighed,"I don't know... But I won't let them try to hurt the kits! And I'm sure you won't either!" Brackenheart whispered.

(Overprotective much, eh Brackenheart? XD)

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 12:08 AM
He sighed,"I don't know... But I won't let them try to hurt the kits! And I'm sure you won't either!" Brackenheart whispered.

(Overprotective much, eh Brackenheart? XD)
Hehe ya)

Mudfur purred "I won't." She flicked her little tail over his.

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Hehe ya)

Mudfur purred "I won't." She flicked her little tail over his.
Brackenheart wrapped his tail around her stubby tail, smiled, and continued grooming her head

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 12:18 AM
Brackenheart wrapped his tail around her stubby tail, smiled, and continued grooming her head
Mudfur purred and smiled as she was groomed.

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Mudfur purred and smiled as she was groomed.
Brackenheart soon fell asleep while grooming Mudfur and he was sleeping with his head on her head.

(Time skip morning? Or do you wanna play out their last night together before the kits and Mudfur moves to the nursery?)

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Brackenheart soon fell asleep while grooming Mudfur and he was sleeping with his head on her head.

(Time skip morning? Or do you wanna play out their last night together before the kits and Mudfur moves to the nursery?)
What one does u wanna do )

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 12:43 AM
What one does u wanna do )
I kinda wanna time skip but it doesn't matter to me bc I have to go the bed now)

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 12:45 AM
I kinda wanna time skip but it doesn't matter to me bc I have to go the bed now)
We can do time skip tomorrow when u here and gn!)

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Ok, G'night)

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Hey! I'm back!)

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Hey! I'm back!)
Hey! I'm awake!)

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Hey! I'm awake!)
Is it my turn? Or is it your turn?)

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Is it my turn? Or is it your turn?)
Mine)

Mudfur woke up. She yawned. She growled. She didn't want to leave. It was nic here and the nursery wouldn't be that comfortable.

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Mine)

Mudfur woke up. She yawned. She growled. She didn't want to leave. It was nic here and the nursery wouldn't be that comfortable.
Ok)

Brackenheart woke to growling,"is everything ok?"

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Ok)

Brackenheart woke to growling,"is everything ok?"
"I don't want to go the the nursery." She whined

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 05:46 PM
"I don't want to go the the nursery." She whined
"I don't want you to go either," he nuzzled her.

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"I don't want you to go either," he nuzzled her.
She sighed and looked at him. "Here seems perfect." She purred

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 06:21 PM
She sighed and looked at him. "Here seems perfect." She purred
He sighed,"I know..."

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 06:22 PM
He sighed,"I know..."
She looked down at her belly. Which was now completely swollen. "WHOA!"

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
She looked down at her belly. Which was now completely swollen. "WHOA!"
"NO OFFENCE BUT YO BELLY IS BIIIIG NOW!", he whisper shouted to her.

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 06:27 PM
"NO OFFENCE BUT YO BELLY IS BIIIIG NOW!", he whisper shouted to her.
She whined. "W-where is _____?!" (I forgot ur character that plays med cat) "what if I'm ready to have kits?!" She freaked out.

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 06:35 PM
She whined. "W-where is _____?!" (I forgot ur character that plays med cat) "what if I'm ready to have kits?!" She freaked out.
(Fawncreek)

"Probably in the medicine cat den, hurry lets go," he bolted out of the den then waited for Mudfur.

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 06:40 PM
(Fawncreek)

"Probably in the medicine cat den, hurry lets go," he bolted out of the den then waited for Mudfur.
Mudfur wobbled out. And followed him as fat as she could.

(Oooh thx)

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Mudfur wobbled out. And followed him as fat as she could.

(Oooh thx)
He rushed to med cat den,"FAWNCREEK! HURRY!" He again waited for Mudfur.

Fawncreek rushed out at the sound of her brothers voice, and looked at Mudfur,"Mudfur! You were expecting kits and you never told me!?"

(Do you want the kits to come soon or make it take a while?)

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 06:44 PM
He rushed to med cat den,"FAWNCREEK! HURRY!" He again waited for Mudfur.

Fawncreek rushed out at the sound of her brothers voice, and looked at Mudfur,"Mudfur! You were expecting kits and you never told me!?"

(Do you want the kits to come soon or make it take a while?)
Soon..? Maybe..??? Idk?????)

"I-uh..I thought I had some time left before I kitted.." she winced in the pain in her belly.

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Soon..? Maybe..??? Idk?????)

"I-uh..I thought I had some time left before I kitted.." she winced in the pain in her belly.
Brackenheart rushed to her side.

"Get to the nursery you should be kitting tonight or tomorrow," Fawncreek and Brackenheart herded her towards the nursery.

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Brackenheart rushed to her side.

"Get to the nursery you should be kitting tonight or tomorrow," Fawncreek and Brackenheart herded her towards the nursery.
"B-but I do wa-*whine*-ant to.." she felt another pain.

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 06:51 PM
"B-but I do wa-*whine*-ant to.." she felt another pain.
He nuzzled her,"Come on, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for me and the kits!"

"He's right," Fawncreek mewed, still herding Mudfur.

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM
He nuzzled her,"Come on, if you won't do it for yourself, do it for me and the kits!"

"He's right," Fawncreek mewed, still herding Mudfur.
Mudfur nodded and wobbled towards the medicine den. She was out of breath. After all. The young she cat was carrying about twice her usaual size. "H-how many..?"

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Mudfur nodded and wobbled towards the medicine den. She was out of breath. After all. The young she cat was carrying about twice her usaual size. "H-how many..?"
Fawncreek put her ear up to Mudfurs belly,"about five, I think."

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Fawncreek put her ear up to Mudfurs belly,"about five, I think."
"Five?!"she gasped-which caused her more pain.

Seraphon
July 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"Five?!"she gasped-which caused her more pain.
"Calm down!!" Fawncreek soothed.

(GTG I have my friend over ttyl :3)

Shadow
July 9th, 2017, 07:05 PM
"Calm down!!" Fawncreek soothed.

(GTG I have my friend over ttyl :3)
Mudfur tried to.

(Okie baiiii ttyl)

Seraphon
July 10th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Mudfur tried to.

(Okie baiiii ttyl)
"Much better," mewed Fawncreek.

Shadow
July 10th, 2017, 02:39 PM
"Much better," mewed Fawncreek.
Mudfur whined. "So I'm going to have five kits..."

Seraphon
July 10th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Mudfur whined. "So I'm going to have five kits..."
Fawncreek sighed knowing this would be hard for Mudfur.

Brackenheart paced outside the nursery impatiently, he needed to see if Mudfur was alright! Queens have died giving birth after all.

(I'm going to bed in 19 minutes bc I stayed up really late last night)

Shadow
July 11th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Fawncreek sighed knowing this would be hard for Mudfur.

Brackenheart paced outside the nursery impatiently, he needed to see if Mudfur was alright! Queens have died giving birth after all.

(I'm going to bed in 19 minutes bc I stayed up really late last night)
Mudfur sighed. She was scared..

Aww okie I replied a bit to late...)

Seraphon
July 12th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Mudfur sighed. She was scared..

Aww okie I replied a bit to late...) Shadow skip to kit birth or maybe nightfall or...?)

Seraphon
July 13th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Bump, tis meh, Hollydawn235)