PDA

View Full Version : [RiverClan] Seabreeze’s no good, very bad day!

Dolomedes
April 6th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Heya folks! So Dolomedes here realized he did a silly and hasn’t had Seabreeze’s wounds from the raid treated past stopping bleeding. Which means that they would be not great in condition and at this point would be making him sick so I decided he was going to be dramatic.

Plot:
Seabreeze is out doing something, perhaps a border patrol, with a group of clan mates and he has been kind of off for awhile. The cats in the patrol recognize this and try asking or whatever your cat would do but Sea (the silly) says that he is perfectly fine. But plot twist he isn’t and like faints from high fever and other pain and the things. The patrol cats would have pp perms to get him back to camp.

Now here is the kicker, in his high fever filled delusions, he mistakes one of the cats from the patrol who is staying to make sure he is okay, as his sister Cloverpaw. Judging by the name, you can assume that she is kind of dead and has been for awhile.

From that point it can be up to the accompanying cat to either play along with being Cloverpaw or tell him that Cloverpaw wasn’t there and go down that path. Up to you!

Anyways, hope this makes sense! I’ll prefer cats that have interacted or know of Seabreeze but don’t feel scared to apply cats that don’t know him. I’ll be a bit more picky about the accompanying cat though as they play a bigger part of the rp. :3

Roles:
Patrol: 0/3
Does not include accompanying cat, one or so apprentices is fine with me :3

Accompanying: 0/1
A cat that is close-ish with Seabreeze or at least had interactions with him. Cloverpaw passed away about 8 moons ago so if they are like 15 moons and older they would’ve been kind of aware of her presence and her death. (Rogue attack and then she bled out because she was brought to the med den too late. Which is also why he is in a frenzy with the whole Fadingsun situation if you are aware of that.) anyways, enough rambling. I’ll be a bit pickier with this role.

starry
April 7th, 2024, 08:35 AM
I can offer Mistyshard for the patrol! Idk if she'd work for the accompanying cat, that would be your pick. They haven't interacted lots but she's been through lots of grief and would understand Seabreeze's situation along with knowing of Cloverpaw's presence and death :heartbounce: Dolomedes
all her found siblings are very dead or gone so she could relate lots

iliri
April 7th, 2024, 08:46 AM
offering up cormorantpaw! she had a relatively rough childhood and wasn't really all that close with her littermates before they vanished out of the blue. i’d go into more detail about this, but im currently very tired atm and if you have more questions about her, just let me know and ill answer it as best i can :heartbounce: Dolomedes

braveleopard.
April 7th, 2024, 09:51 AM
Dolomedes throwing turtleblossom (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1575218&postcount=3) and/or braverusset (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1576039&postcount=5) at you! either cat should work for the accompanying role i think, but its your choice

Bean
April 7th, 2024, 09:54 AM
// Dolomedes
Throwing Spottedstream at ya

lys.luvbot
April 7th, 2024, 10:02 AM
Placeholder

taillow
April 7th, 2024, 02:55 PM
gonna toss dusklion (https://toyhou.se/23189904.dusklion) in here for any role you think she'd fit! i think her and sea relate a lot on the front of being tied with their siblings, so she'd definitely get his delirium :heartbounce:

Starphobia
April 9th, 2024, 04:15 PM
Dolomedes

I can offer my anxiety bomb Sloerush as either patrol member or accompanying cat, he's experienced a lot of grief in his past and since he and Sea have interacted before I think they would be fine together ^^ Sloerush could have some advice, maybe try to get Sea to feel better and stuff or just sulk together and even offer to talk about it if Sea feels comfortable doing that so yeah :>
He might freak out when Seabreeze faints though, and it would trigger some past memories that he hates remembering,,

blxze.
April 9th, 2024, 04:17 PM
Goldfish has been thrown like a football!

Katiethewolfchild
April 9th, 2024, 08:04 PM
Toadpaw could be a member of the patrol. Dolomedes

kittycatburmise
April 10th, 2024, 03:01 AM
I can offer Irisfrost as a patrol member. Dolomedes

Dolomedes
April 17th, 2024, 04:43 PM
starry - Misty will be in accompanying cat role! I figured it would make sense seeing as she is now the med!

taillow - Dusklion
Breaking Dawn - Spottedstream
iliri - Comorantpaw

Dusk, Spotted, and Comorant will be the patrol members! I think it'll be an herb patrol! I'll get the starter up once I get the all clear from all of you guys :3

Though thank you all for submitting cats! I hope to have future interactions as they all seem lovely!