PDA

View Full Version : Herondive Hollow

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Tundra
March 7th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Mad King
~+~
Clovermist blinked in annoyance. Why didn’t this tom understand yet, she-cats could be warriors. “Peachfuzz, Snowstar was doing fine as a leader, and she was a she-cat.” She pawed the ground. “Daisyshade- er... Rowanflower is doing fine. Not only toms get the high ranks.” The she-cat gored at him. “I refuse to find a tom, I refuse to have kits, I shall remain a warrior until I die. Plus, doesn’t your mate hunt and fight? If they do, then I don’t see why I can’t. Or does she stay in the nursery?” The warrior lashed her tail. She still didn’t understand why she needed a mate. That was an option of her choice, mates wern’t needed.

[Writers block]

BEAR.
March 12th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Flameleaf

It was clear to Peachfuzz this she-cat must have been dropped on the head as a kit. How else could she be so daft? "Snowstar was a pathetic leader. She caused unnecessary conflicts she could not end herself and resigned because she was weak. She did not even have the guts to attend the last battle. Instead, she sat back in camp moping while her male deputy was willing to take on both Goldenstar and Halfwit." He scoffed. "I would not call the deputy with an identity crisis a fine example of a strong she-cat. Even her own leader looks at her with hatred." Tinyfuzz? "Why, as a true she-cat, she spends her days in the nursery. She is the perfect example of a female that knows her place."

Clovermist was acting like a spoiled little kitten, and Peachfuzz was determined to break her down until she cracked and went running to find her a tom. "She-cats cannot be warriors," he asserted. "You are incapable of arguing why they should be, and StarClan Themselves has shown their preference for Male Superiority. You belong in the nursery, and nothing you do and say will change that. Your desires are meaningless, and putting them before the future and strength of the Clan is selfish of you. You are ignorant to think you can be more than a queen."

Tundra
March 12th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Mad King
~+~
Clovermist’s fur along her spine began to rise. Her tail was fluffed out due to annoyance. Why couldn’t this tom just listen! “Look Peachfuzz. She-cats can be warriors if they’d like to be. You have no control over that, okay? So, stop trying to tell me what to do and let me decide how to run my life. If I don’t want a mate, then I don’t want a mate. Tinyfuzz? She’s fine in the nursery if she wanted to be there, I have no problem with that. Me? I will not spend my life sitting in the nursery all day. I will be a warrior until I die!”

The gray she-cat sighed and sat down. Now she felt like she acually wanted a mate the more she thought about it. Clovermist shook her head. No. She said she didn’t want a mate, she wouldn’t get one. She flicked her tail and looked at the sky. They had been here for a while now, arguing about wheather she should get a mate or not. Honestly, Clovermist didn’t like Peachfuzz all that much. She knew this was her first time meeting him, but, she didn’t like how he was trying to tell her what to do with her life.

Fab4evagirl
March 19th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Boba Fett

Featherflight walked to the ThunderClan side of the border, with Breezepelt by his side. He noticed that the border was strongly sented with ShadowClan sent. "Looks like ShadowClan has been bringing up the scent markers," he told his Clanmate.

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Boba Fett

Featherflight walked to the ThunderClan side of the border, with Breezepelt by his side. He noticed that the border was strongly sented with ShadowClan sent. "Looks like ShadowClan has been bringing up the scent markers," he told his Clanmate.
Continuing to sniff around, Breezefeather glanced at Featherflight,"Definately. Do you smell anything on the ThunderClan side of the border other than our own scents?" he asked, glancing around for any possible clues to an invasion.

randomname
March 19th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Brindleglow walked among the trees near the borders of Thunder and Shadow clan. Being a rouge this was no place to hunt but at this point the she-cat was desperate. Brindleglow remained close to the ground ready to strike at prey or a clan cat if it threatened her. The ribs of in her stuck out, easy to be seen, a clear sign of hunger. Brindlegllow caught a small mouse devouring it whole unable to fill her empty stomach. The young she-cats fur stuck to her in matted clumps and her right eye was swelled shut from infection. "Hungry, hungry, hungry!" The rouge growled in frustration. Her scent would definitely be noticed by either Thunder or Shadow clan soon.

Fab4evagirl
March 19th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Continuing to sniff around, Breezefeather glanced at Featherflight,"Definately. Do you smell anything on the ThunderClan side of the border other than our own scents?" he asked, glancing around for any possible clues to an invasion.
The cat shook his head. Suddenly, he stopped. The ShadowClan sent got stronger. He snarled. He looked over to tell Breezefeather, but he already noticed the sent.

(Which ShC cats are you going to use? I say use one or two of them.)

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 07:01 PM
The cat shook his head. Suddenly, he stopped. The ShadowClan sent got stronger. He snarled. He looked over to tell Breezefeather, but he already noticed the sent.

(Which ShC cats are you going to use? I say use one or two of them.)
Breezefeather growled,"They crossed," he looked around for them.

(I can use my two grumpiest if you want XD)

Fab4evagirl
March 19th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Breezefeather growled,"They crossed," he looked around for them.

(I can use my two grumpiest if you want XD)
(Remember, Featherflight is very grumpy, so unless you want a cat to die, I suggest we go with at least one reasonable cat XD)
He sniffed the cold air. He pointed his tail to behind a couple of brambles. "That way!" He jumped over the brambles to see two ShadowClan cats trying to fetch a squirrel.

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 07:24 PM
(Remember, Featherflight is very grumpy, so unless you want a cat to die, I suggest we go with at least one reasonable cat XD)
He sniffed the cold air. He pointed his tail to behind a couple of brambles. "That way!" He jumped over the brambles to see two ShadowClan cats trying to fetch a squirrel.
Breezefeather followed him,"Should we attack or observe?" he asked.

---

Fawnbreeze laughed quietly with glee as he caught the squirrel,"See Inkjoy! I told you this was a good idea!"

Inkjoy sighed,"Stealing prey from another Clan is never a good idea. Plus, we're here for border patrol! I don't hunt!" she whisper shouted.

Fawnbreeze turned his head and dropped the squirrel,"Hey! Respect your senior warriors!" he snapped back quietly.

Inkjoy just shook her head and sighed,"Fine. Do what you want. I'm not going to be one of the cats that brought the tensions even higher than before."

Fawnbreeze ignored her.

Fab4evagirl
March 19th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Breezefeather followed him,"Should we attack or observe?" he asked.

---

Fawnbreeze laughed quietly with glee as he caught the squirrel,"See Inkjoy! I told you this was a good idea!"

Inkjoy sighed,"Stealing prey from another Clan is never a good idea. Plus, we're here for border patrol! I don't hunt!" she whisper shouted.

Fawnbreeze turned his head and dropped the squirrel,"Hey! Respect your senior warriors!" he snapped back quietly.

Inkjoy just shook her head and sighed,"Fine. Do what you want. I'm not going to be one of the cats that brought the tensions even higher than before."

Fawnbreeze ignored her.
The tom thought. Just observing them won't help with anything, but he didn't want to fight when he didn't know what they were going to do next. "I say we question them. Then, if they don't follow what we say, we will attack." He walked over to the two ShadowClan cats, hoping they don't make fun of him for his size. "What exactly are you two doing on our side of the territory?"

Seraphon
March 19th, 2018, 09:52 PM
The tom thought. Just observing them won't help with anything, but he didn't want to fight when he didn't know what they were going to do next. "I say we question them. Then, if they don't follow what we say, we will attack." He walked over to the two ShadowClan cats, hoping they don't make fun of him for his size. "What exactly are you two doing on our side of the territory?"
Breezefeather followed, letting Featherflight do the talking. Though he did glare at the two ShadowClanners.

---

Inkjoy jumped,"See! I told you!" she mumbled to Fawnbreeze under her breath. Then louder, she replied,"We're sorry. Aren't we Fawnbreeze?"

Fawnbreeze reluctantly nodded.

Inkjoy pawed the squirrel closer to Featherflight,"You may have this, as it was your prey to begin with" she glared at Fawnbreeze,"My Clanmate over here thought it'd be a good idea to trespass," she dipped her head respectfully,"Well go now. It won't happen again. Won't we Fawnbreeze?" she looked over at her fellow Clanmate who snarled at the ThunderClanners before nodding.

"We're sorry..." Fawnbreeze's growl was barely audible as he looked away.

Fab4evagirl
March 20th, 2018, 06:34 AM
Breezefeather followed, letting Featherflight do the talking. Though he did glare at the two ShadowClanners.

---

Inkjoy jumped,"See! I told you!" she mumbled to Fawnbreeze under her breath. Then louder, she replied,"We're sorry. Aren't we Fawnbreeze?"

Fawnbreeze reluctantly nodded.

Inkjoy pawed the squirrel closer to Featherflight,"You may have this, as it was your prey to begin with" she glared at Fawnbreeze,"My Clanmate over here thought it'd be a good idea to trespass," she dipped her head respectfully,"Well go now. It won't happen again. Won't we Fawnbreeze?" she looked over at her fellow Clanmate who snarled at the ThunderClanners before nodding.

"We're sorry..." Fawnbreeze's growl was barely audible as he looked away.
"Just know, if we EVER see you two - or anybody else from your Clan - on our territory, we will be confronting your leader." He watched as they walked over to their side of the territory just in case of they stick around. "Should we tell Passionstar?" he inquired his Clan mate.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 06:41 AM
"Just know, if we EVER see you two - or anybody else from your Clan - on our territory, we will be confronting your leader." He watched as they walked over to their side of the territory just in case of they stick around. "Should we tell Passionstar?" he inquired his Clan mate.
Breezefeather shook his head as they disappeared into their territory,"A couple of stray cat usually doesn't mean an invasion," he had a low growl in his throat,"Well, one of those two seemed to know what she was doing, but the other was very hostile. So, I'd say it was more like one stray cat." he replied.

Fab4evagirl
March 20th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Breezefeather shook his head as they disappeared into their territory,"A couple of stray cat usually doesn't mean an invasion," he had a low growl in his throat,"Well, one of those two seemed to know what she was doing, but the other was very hostile. So, I'd say it was more like one stray cat." he replied.
He gave a curt nod and padded on. Should we keep patrolling or should we get back to camp?" The time was getting really cold, even though his thick fur usually kept him warm.

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM
He gave a curt nod and padded on. Should we keep patrolling or should we get back to camp?" The time was getting really cold, even though his thick fur usually kept him warm.
"Lets collect our prey and drop it off. Then we can figure out what to do from there," he replied with a dip of his head as he shook out his fur in an attempt to get warm. He sighed,"And let's hurry. Before the prey does again from frostbite," he gave a chuckle, but it was forced. He was kind of serious about the prey freezing thing.

Fab4evagirl
March 20th, 2018, 06:43 PM
"Lets collect our prey and drop it off. Then we can figure out what to do from there," he replied with a dip of his head as he shook out his fur in an attempt to get warm. He sighed,"And let's hurry. Before the prey does again from frostbite," he gave a chuckle, but it was forced. He was kind of serious about the prey freezing thing.
"Okay." He headed over to the buried prey. (Do we go back to territory?)

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 06:45 PM
"Okay." He headed over to the buried prey. (Do we go back to territory?)
Yeah, I'll post first this time)

Fab4evagirl
March 20th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I'll post first this time)
(Okay be sure to @ me)

wren
April 4th, 2018, 02:29 AM
.:Blue Wishes:.
( poor slugger )

Breath streaked up between the latter jaws of a thunderclan warrior, his long silky fur snagging on branches as he ran whilst his tail streamed widely behind him. His breath was frantic- scared while his paws drummed against the hollow earth. The sun was gone, it had gone down hours ago by his speculation and the one night he had decided to doze off mid camp he found himself in the same place again. Running away from his past with night terrors that seemed to grapple onto his mind and refuse to let him free. He was terrified,
It all seemed so real and than again maybe it was still real. Still there. Waiting for him. Slugbones ran faster excessing the muscle in his legs to its max as he sprinted for his life. There was nothing but fear, the scent of fear was blinding, caught on everything he ran by let alone the fact he sounded like a badger stumbling through the foliage. The tom darted for the border,
They can't get me there, they can't follow me, they won't follow me!
As a log lay ahead in his path he bunched his muscles soaring clean over with one swell jump twisting his agile body to the side to
Avoid slamming into one of the branches still attached. He could smell riverclan ahead.. It was so close and yet so far at the same time.
He would drown himself, yes when he was dead they couldn't find him even if that's what they wanted. They would leave his head once and for all because he wouldn't be here. Untouchable. He sped up despite feeling an increasing pain on his front shoulder and hind legs, he was numb but still felt the hot blod pumping out through fresh cuts. He didn't care in a minute or two it
Wouldn't matter. He ran faster, pushing harder, panting and looking dead ahead. That's when out of nowhere something snagged his front foot which caused him to cry out in horror. The momentum carried him forward doing a full somersault and slamming into the hillside before rolling down to the base of the small dry creek sending a cascade of pebbles after him. He lay like
This crumpled against the smooth river stones collecting dust as it settled and losing blood. His eyes where wide but his body was shut down, full of shock. He couldn't move. His eye where fixed on the thunderclan border. He had crossed sucessfuly and they wouldn't dare follow him out of the shadows.
His wounds stung from the fall and his fur was damp with sweat and sticking out in all directions while a tricks like of blood streaked from his nose.
He was safe, he was free, and he was alone...

:blue:
April 4th, 2018, 03:29 AM
.:Blue Wishes:.
( poor slugger )

Breath streaked up between the latter jaws of a thunderclan warrior, his long silky fur snagging on branches as he ran whilst his tail streamed widely behind him. His breath was frantic- scared while his paws drummed against the hollow earth. The sun was gone, it had gone down hours ago by his speculation and the one night he had decided to doze off mid camp he found himself in the same place again. Running away from his past with night terrors that seemed to grapple onto his mind and refuse to let him free. He was terrified,
It all seemed so real and than again maybe it was still real. Still there. Waiting for him. Slugbones ran faster excessing the muscle in his legs to its max as he sprinted for his life. There was nothing but fear, the scent of fear was blinding, caught on everything he ran by let alone the fact he sounded like a badger stumbling through the foliage. The tom darted for the border,
They can't get me there, they can't follow me, they won't follow me!
As a log lay ahead in his path he bunched his muscles soaring clean over with one swell jump twisting his agile body to the side to
Avoid slamming into one of the branches still attached. He could smell riverclan ahead.. It was so close and yet so far at the same time.
He would drown himself, yes when he was dead they couldn't find him even if that's what they wanted. They would leave his head once and for all because he wouldn't be here. Untouchable. He sped up despite feeling an increasing pain on his front shoulder and hind legs, he was numb but still felt the hot blod pumping out through fresh cuts. He didn't care in a minute or two it
Wouldn't matter. He ran faster, pushing harder, panting and looking dead ahead. That's when out of nowhere something snagged his front foot which caused him to cry out in horror. The momentum carried him forward doing a full somersault and slamming into the hillside before rolling down to the base of the small dry creek sending a cascade of pebbles after him. He lay like
This crumpled against the smooth river stones collecting dust as it settled and losing blood. His eyes where wide but his body was shut down, full of shock. He couldn't move. His eye where fixed on the thunderclan border. He had crossed sucessfuly and they wouldn't dare follow him out of the shadows.
His wounds stung from the fall and his fur was damp with sweat and sticking out in all directions while a tricks like of blood streaked from his nose.
He was safe, he was free, and he was alone...

(( oof- i can’t type something that long since i’m really tired ))

Rosepaw was out in the middle of the night, not from night terrors, like Slug, but instead for late night training. Was training the right word to use in this situation? He wasn’t learning anything, just trying to get better at something. Maybe that was what training was. His mind was a jumble of thoughts as he stared at the stream. He knew a few battle moves, and he believed he knew them pretty well, but when it boiled down to swimming and hunting, he wasn’t even okay. Staring at the murky water, he tried to locate anything he could grab with his paw, though his small mental task of doing that wasn’t successful.
Why was he even out this late? Well, training was one of the reasons, but he just wanted to be slightly better then he was. Sure, he was just staring out, but he had decided that didn’t give him any reasons to be that bad. So he trained hard, and worked much harder then he probably should have. He was out almost every night, no matter what weather. It always left him drained in the morning, but he didn’t care. He had to try and at least be average, not worse then the apprentinces a moon younger then him.
It was at that moment he heard someone running, and he quickly whirled around, prepared to find a Riverclan warrior yelling at him. However, all he saw was a flash of fur, and suddenly Thunderclan scent was filling his nose. His entire body tensed up, trying to figure out what to do. It was only one, so maybe he could take the intruder on? Taking a deep breath, he began to chase after the warrior, trying to find him. Then everything went silent, with a soft thud a few moments later. Now trying to locate the thud, he came across Slug, and a sort of instinct kicked in to run over and nudge him slightly. “Are...are you okay?” he asked in a small voice, eyes wide.

wren
April 5th, 2018, 01:31 AM
(( oof- i can’t type something that long since i’m really tired ))

Rosepaw was out in the middle of the night, not from night terrors, like Slug, but instead for late night training. Was training the right word to use in this situation? He wasn’t learning anything, just trying to get better at something. Maybe that was what training was. His mind was a jumble of thoughts as he stared at the stream. He knew a few battle moves, and he believed he knew them pretty well, but when it boiled down to swimming and hunting, he wasn’t even okay. Staring at the murky water, he tried to locate anything he could grab with his paw, though his small mental task of doing that wasn’t successful.
Why was he even out this late? Well, training was one of the reasons, but he just wanted to be slightly better then he was. Sure, he was just staring out, but he had decided that didn’t give him any reasons to be that bad. So he trained hard, and worked much harder then he probably should have. He was out almost every night, no matter what weather. It always left him drained in the morning, but he didn’t care. He had to try and at least be average, not worse then the apprentinces a moon younger then him.
It was at that moment he heard someone running, and he quickly whirled around, prepared to find a Riverclan warrior yelling at him. However, all he saw was a flash of fur, and suddenly Thunderclan scent was filling his nose. His entire body tensed up, trying to figure out what to do. It was only one, so maybe he could take the intruder on? Taking a deep breath, he began to chase after the warrior, trying to find him. Then everything went silent, with a soft thud a few moments later. Now trying to locate the thud, he came across Slug, and a sort of instinct kicked in to run over and nudge him slightly. “Are...are you okay?” he asked in a small voice, eyes wide.

[ I never write things that long normally c: I guess it's just fear I like to write about ;w; but whateva ]

Slug ones lay against the stones, body mangled badly from the run while his. Eyes where wide and glazed over with fear, anyone would've heard him but nobody would come cause nobody would be out at this time.
He didn't want them to see his weakness, he didn't want them to know he was scared. That's why he was up in the middle of the night
Laying near a stream on the border. That's why. The Tom shuffled and his multicoloured fur picked up the dust of the spray of pebbles as he rolled onto his back and gazed upwards. His heart was pounding so loudly in his ears he couldn't detect rosepaw's pawsteps and for a
Minute he couldn't feel the press of a muzzle onto his shoulder. He jerked away when his nose bumped flesh and his eyes widened to the size of the moon as he stared at rosepaw. At first in the lighting he couldn't
Tell if they where real or not, if they where in his head so he simply scrambled to his paws backing away with shaky steps and massive heaves of hot breath. "W- who are you? Wha- what are you?" slugbones hissed tail lashing despite the furious sting from freshly cut flesh. That's when he turned and attempted to scramble up the bank of the river
Claws shredding into the loose dirt and sending debre askew before loosing his paw bold falling backwards and slamming onto the stone bank a second time, letting out an audible groan of absolute agony. The blood on most of his wounds blended in nicely with the patches of cinder grey therefore undetected in any way unless he had a good nose on him, his body was sore from nose to tail tip filled with achy muscles inbetween. He looked horrible.
"d- don't hurt me, I was- I was jus- just getting away fr- from..." and he just didn't finish his sentence and simply gaze up at the stars from his laying position on the ground paws paddling in the air as he tried to pull himself up from his point of weakness.

April 5th, 2018, 03:37 AM
[ I never write things that long normally c: I guess it's just fear I like to write about ;w; but whateva ]

Slug ones lay against the stones, body mangled badly from the run while his. Eyes where wide and glazed over with fear, anyone would've heard him but nobody would come cause nobody would be out at this time.
He didn't want them to see his weakness, he didn't want them to know he was scared. That's why he was up in the middle of the night
Laying near a stream on the border. That's why. The Tom shuffled and his multicoloured fur picked up the dust of the spray of pebbles as he rolled onto his back and gazed upwards. His heart was pounding so loudly in his ears he couldn't detect rosepaw's pawsteps and for a
Minute he couldn't feel the press of a muzzle onto his shoulder. He jerked away when his nose bumped flesh and his eyes widened to the size of the moon as he stared at rosepaw. At first in the lighting he couldn't
Tell if they where real or not, if they where in his head so he simply scrambled to his paws backing away with shaky steps and massive heaves of hot breath. "W- who are you? Wha- what are you?" slugbones hissed tail lashing despite the furious sting from freshly cut flesh. That's when he turned and attempted to scramble up the bank of the river
Claws shredding into the loose dirt and sending debre askew before loosing his paw bold falling backwards and slamming onto the stone bank a second time, letting out an audible groan of absolute agony. The blood on most of his wounds blended in nicely with the patches of cinder grey therefore undetected in any way unless he had a good nose on him, his body was sore from nose to tail tip filled with achy muscles inbetween. He looked horrible.
"d- don't hurt me, I was- I was jus- just getting away fr- from..." and he just didn't finish his sentence and simply gaze up at the stars from his laying position on the ground paws paddling in the air as he tried to pull himself up from his point of weakness.

Rosepaw quietly began to panic, wondering if he was poking at a dead body, but when Slug moved, he let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. Sure, it wasn’t a very friendly movement, but he was expecting that. A few moments after his nerves were calmed, they were suddenly on edge once again. He didn’t know how to fight. What if he was attacked? He would be dead for sure. Maybe that would be a blessing. No, his body tensed up, he couldn’t think like that. “My name’s Rosepaw,” he said quickly, trying to steady his breathing, “And I’m a real cat, just like I’m pretty positive you are too.” he said, trembling despite the fake confidence in his words. Then, suddenly, Slug was down again, and Rose bounded back over, his eyes wide. There was a musk of blood in the air, and that caused him to panic, trying to use the dim moonlight to find spiderwebs, the only medicine cat thing he knew. “Don’t bother talking,” he murmured, padding away for a moment to try and find cobwebs. Once he had found them, he came back, and tried to find Slug’s wounds. “Once you’re slightly better, then you can talk,” he added. “But I’m not going to hurt you,” he murmured, “I don't think I could” he admitted, before trying to figure out how medicine cats made healing look so easy, trying to breathe steadily as he tried to dab away the blood with his paw.

wren
April 6th, 2018, 02:36 AM
Rosepaw quietly began to panic, wondering if he was poking at a dead body, but when Slug moved, he let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. Sure, it wasn’t a very friendly movement, but he was expecting that. A few moments after his nerves were calmed, they were suddenly on edge once again. He didn’t know how to fight. What if he was attacked? He would be dead for sure. Maybe that would be a blessing. No, his body tensed up, he couldn’t think like that. “My name’s Rosepaw,” he said quickly, trying to steady his breathing, “And I’m a real cat, just like I’m pretty positive you are too.” he said, trembling despite the fake confidence in his words. Then, suddenly, Slug was down again, and Rose bounded back over, his eyes wide. There was a musk of blood in the air, and that caused him to panic, trying to use the dim moonlight to find spiderwebs, the only medicine cat thing he knew. “Don’t bother talking,” he murmured, padding away for a moment to try and find cobwebs. Once he had found them, he came back, and tried to find Slug’s wounds. “Once you’re slightly better, then you can talk,” he added. “But I’m not going to hurt you,” he murmured, “I don't think I could” he admitted, before trying to figure out how medicine cats made healing look so easy, trying to breathe steadily as he tried to dab away the blood with his paw.

Slowly the Tom righted himself only to crouch and remain crouched on the stones, his gaze flitting from the apprentice in front of him to the forest directly behind him as if something where to suddenly come running out of the darkness to get him. "Y- your not in m- my head?" he
Questions glancing upward at rosepaw attempting to straighten himself out by sitting up and sucking in a deep breath. His gaze never settled for more than five seconds while his head followed each uneasy movement. "I- I'm so- sorry I can leave your territory, I'm just, I just,,," he neglected to finish his sentence a second time drawing his mouth shut just
As he finished up the half complete sentence. He glanced around the Tom who had returned with cobwebs after a few seconds and instructed him not to speak.
Slugbones shuffled uncomfortable as the riverclan apprentice scanned him for the small cuts. He is very kind. Very nice. Be calm slugbones. He is ok. He will make sure they don't come for you. he blinked a
Few times as the voices in his head tried to coax him back into easiness. His shoulders released tension and he let out a heavy breath ignoring the small aprentices instruction to not speak "t- thanks."
And he looked around again, "w- why are you out here s- so late? A- and alone?" asked the warrior glancing down at rosepaw a friendly smile replacing his frantic panicked expression. He seemed too comfortable now as he let his body go at ease and he seemingly forgot about
The actions 2 minutes prior to that moment. "I- it's slug. Slugbones." he added afterwards glancing over his shoulder a few times as pebbles slid down the little hole in the side of the ditch he had made.

April 6th, 2018, 04:29 AM
Slowly the Tom righted himself only to crouch and remain crouched on the stones, his gaze flitting from the apprentice in front of him to the forest directly behind him as if something where to suddenly come running out of the darkness to get him. "Y- your not in m- my head?" he
Questions glancing upward at rosepaw attempting to straighten himself out by sitting up and sucking in a deep breath. His gaze never settled for more than five seconds while his head followed each uneasy movement. "I- I'm so- sorry I can leave your territory, I'm just, I just,,," he neglected to finish his sentence a second time drawing his mouth shut just
As he finished up the half complete sentence. He glanced around the Tom who had returned with cobwebs after a few seconds and instructed him not to speak.
Slugbones shuffled uncomfortable as the riverclan apprentice scanned him for the small cuts. He is very kind. Very nice. Be calm slugbones. He is ok. He will make sure they don't come for you. he blinked a
Few times as the voices in his head tried to coax him back into easiness. His shoulders released tension and he let out a heavy breath ignoring the small aprentices instruction to not speak "t- thanks."
And he looked around again, "w- why are you out here s- so late? A- and alone?" asked the warrior glancing down at rosepaw a friendly smile replacing his frantic panicked expression. He seemed too comfortable now as he let his body go at ease and he seemingly forgot about
The actions 2 minutes prior to that moment. "I- it's slug. Slugbones." he added afterwards glancing over his shoulder a few times as pebbles slid down the little hole in the side of the ditch he had made.

“I’m real,” Rosepaw nodded, awkwardly smiling. Maybe he could have picked a better way to approach Slug, but he didn’t exactly care, and he couldn’t go back on it anyways. Seeing someone injured just gave him a bit more confidence that he could at least try to do something a little better. This cat was obviously in bad shape, and even if he was Rose’s “enemy” wait- was this cat’s clan his ally or enemy? He could care less right now. “Don’t worry about it right now,” he murmured. Now it was all up to seeing if he could get the cobwebs to stay. He was no medicine cat, so Slug’s own medicine cat would have to fix everything else. “N-No problem,” he wasn’t used to the praise, so he ended up just shyly nodding. Now learning Slug’s name, Rose repeated it in his mind a few times. He was surprised at how quickly the warrior calmed down. “Well...I...” he opened his muzzle to speak, before realizing saying that he was trying to train himself sounded stupid and almost kind of weak. “Just...taking a walk,” he quietly said, even though he didn’t sound that sure about it. “Why were you out here?” he asked, trying to push the question asked to him away.

ShadowFire 1967
April 10th, 2018, 08:23 AM
ShadowFire sat near the border he was supposed to meet someone from ThunderClan he sat there and waited he waited till sundown he breathed a sigh of frustration then he heard pawsteps coming so he looked in the direction of where the pawsteps came from and saw you standing there and you said Ravenfang

wren
April 10th, 2018, 08:38 AM
“I’m real,” Rosepaw nodded, awkwardly smiling. Maybe he could have picked a better way to approach Slug, but he didn’t exactly care, and he couldn’t go back on it anyways. Seeing someone injured just gave him a bit more confidence that he could at least try to do something a little better. This cat was obviously in bad shape, and even if he was Rose’s “enemy” wait- was this cat’s clan his ally or enemy? He could care less right now. “Don’t worry about it right now,” he murmured. Now it was all up to seeing if he could get the cobwebs to stay. He was no medicine cat, so Slug’s own medicine cat would have to fix everything else. “N-No problem,” he wasn’t used to the praise, so he ended up just shyly nodding. Now learning Slug’s name, Rose repeated it in his mind a few times. He was surprised at how quickly the warrior calmed down. “Well...I...” he opened his muzzle to speak, before realizing saying that he was trying to train himself sounded stupid and almost kind of weak. “Just...taking a walk,” he quietly said, even though he didn’t sound that sure about it. “Why were you out here?” he asked, trying to push the question asked to him away.

It felt so sontanious to just tell him what was going on, to tell him why of all hours he was running across borders and screaming like a maniac, but he was a small apprentice, a riverclan apprentice actually so why would he worry? If anything the worst scenario was the poor little tom would run away.
Wouldn’t be surprising. slugbones allowed the smaller feline work on the nics and cuts on his lower legs and torso. Not moving and
Jut staring deeper into his own territory with unsettled eyes. If they haven’t come yet they won’t come at all, I’m safe for now, by sunrise I have to go. slugbones turned to look at rosepaw studying how he now seemed more uncomfortable and his ears flattened. How come I can’t make it seem like I’m not crazy? “walking, I always thought you could go walking anytime in the day and not have to worry about seeing
Anyone?” said slugbones looking down at him. The stammering was a clue for sure, poor thing was out here for a reason but what? Slugbones looked back over rosepaws shoulders into the darkness of the thunderclan oak trees than back at his face. ‘’I’m crazy, or at least that’s what they think. So I stay up at night. Go to bed at sunrise” he left out
The part that he was basically a skitzofrenic and that his night terrors kept him from ever drawing towards a nest anytime the sun wasn’t around. The multicoloured tom let out a deep sigh and looked back at rosepaw. “I think it’s time you work on your lying skills”
He mused shortly after finishing. A coy smile curving onto his lips.

Blueberry
April 10th, 2018, 10:12 AM
ShadowFire sat near the border he was supposed to meet someone from ThunderClan he sat there and waited he waited till sundown he breathed a sigh of frustration then he heard pawsteps coming so he looked in the direction of where the pawsteps came from and saw you standing there and you said Ravenfang
Larkpaw padded over to shadowfire and meowed a friendly greeting, like she did so frequently. “Greetings Shadowfire.” She meowed respectfully to the ShadowClan warrior. The rather young apprentice had always admired the Tom for his bravery and skill. She wished she had a mentor even half as feirce and brave as him.

ShadowFire 1967
April 10th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Larkpaw padded over to shadowfire and meowed a friendly greeting, like she did so frequently. “Greetings Shadowfire.” She meowed respectfully to the ShadowClan warrior. The rather young apprentice had always admired the Tom for his bravery and skill. She wished she had a mentor even half as feirce and brave as him.
Why hello LarkPaw what are you doing out here *he meowed* Ravenfang

Blueberry
April 10th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Why hello LarkPaw what are you doing out here *he meowed* Ravenfang
“I was supposed to meet you remember?” Larkpaw asked confused

ShadowFire 1967
April 10th, 2018, 11:05 AM
“I was supposed to meet you remember?” Larkpaw asked confused
oh yeah I'm sorry I guess sitting out here for a while has puta damper on my memory *he says apologetic*

Blueberry
April 10th, 2018, 11:10 AM
oh yeah I'm sorry I guess sitting out here for a while has puta damper on my memory *he says apologetic*
“It’s ok! Can you tell me more about life in ShadowClan? You don’t have to tell me anything you dont feel comfortable telling me about your clan.” Larkpaw asked exited. Maybe, if i like how they live I can join. I never get noticed by my mentor anymore. (Probably because she doesn’t have one. Because I’ve never found a mentor for her. XD)

ShadowFire 1967
April 10th, 2018, 11:16 AM
“It’s ok! Can you tell me more about life in ShadowClan? You don’t have to tell me anything you dont feel comfortable telling me about your clan.” Larkpaw asked exited. Maybe, if i like how they live I can join. I never get noticed by my mentor anymore. (Probably because she doesn’t have one. Because I’ve never found a mentor for her. XD)
we are definitely night time cats we hunt and do more things at night than the other clans it's a good place to be if you wanted to join up with us i occasionally have a quarrel or 2 with a WindClan border patrol for trespassing but they usually do it because im not universally like by the clans except your they took me in when i had no one in my clan so they like me and i'm glad for it

Blueberry
April 10th, 2018, 11:27 AM
we are definitely night time cats we hunt and do more things at night than the other clans it's a good place to be if you wanted to join up with us i occasionally have a quarrel or 2 with a WindClan border patrol for trespassing but they usually do it because im not universally like by the clans except your they took me in when i had no one in my clan so they like me and i'm glad for it
(I have a ?. Does Shadowfire have an apprentice? If not, then Larkpaw might end up joining ShadowClan she had always wondered what it would be like to hunt at night all the time.)
“Wow! I’ve always wanted to hunt at night all the time! I like that the prey usually can’t see me.

ShadowFire 1967
April 10th, 2018, 11:28 AM
(I have a ?. Does Shadowfire have an apprentice? If not, then Larkpaw might end up joining ShadowClan she had always wondered what it would be like to hunt at night all the time.)
“Wow! I’ve always wanted to hunt at night all the time! I like that the prey usually can’t see me.
( no he does not have an apprentice but he would like one) yeah it helps out especially for cats like me with a black or a darker coat because we blend into the night better *he said* Ravenfang

Blueberry
April 10th, 2018, 12:35 PM
( no he does not have an apprentice but he would like one) yeah it helps out especially for cats like me with a black or a darker coat because we blend into the night better *he said*
Larkpaw looked down at her dark grey coat. Her green eyes glinting. I was made to hunt in the dark. I hope that Flowerpaw, Fernpaw and Ravenpaw won’t miss me too much... “I need to think carefully about this.” Larkpaw stated. “I will return at this time tomorrow with my answer. I hope you will be here.” Larkpaw said hopefully.

ShadowFire 1967
April 10th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Larkpaw looked down at her dark grey coat. Her green eyes glinting. I was made to hunt in the dark. I hope that Flowerpaw, Fernpaw and Ravenpaw won’t miss me too much... “I need to think carefully about this.” Larkpaw stated. “I will return at this time tomorrow with my answer. I hope you will be here.” Larkpaw said hopefully.
Go with whatever your heart desires although it would be good to have a cat like you in the clan *he meowed \

Blueberry
April 10th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Go with whatever your heart desires although it would be good to have a cat like you in the clan *he meowed \
“I will come and give you my answer tomorrow.” Larkpaw meowed over her shoulder as she began to walk back into the forest. “I need to say goodbye to some cats.” With that she padded into the forest.

ShadowFire 1967
April 10th, 2018, 01:22 PM
“I will come and give you my answer tomorrow.” Larkpaw meowed over her shoulder as she began to walk back into the forest. “I need to say goodbye to some cats.” With that she padded into the forest.
*He climbed a tree and watched her go hoping she would make the right decision about her future with the clans*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Larkpaw ran to the border and looked around desperately for Shadowfire, hopping she hadn’t missed him. ShadowFire 1967

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 08:40 AM
Larkpaw ran to the border and looked around desperately for Shadowfire, hopping she hadn’t missed him. ShadowFire 1967
*he hops down from the tree where he was sitting* ok are you ready to go *he asks*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 08:43 AM
*he hops down from the tree where he was sitting* ok are you ready to go *he asks*
“I have been thinking and I think it would be best to wait until tensions die down between the clans.” Larkpaw meowed carefully. “I promise as soon as the tentions die down I will join, but I don’t want my pelt torn apart by cats that I want to be clanmates with.”

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 08:47 AM
“I have been thinking and I think it would be best to wait until tensions die down between the clans.” Larkpaw meowed carefully. “I promise as soon as the tentions die down I will join, but I don’t want my pelt torn apart by cats that I want to be clanmates with.”
if you come now they will get used to you and won't kill you and if there are any problems com to me and ill handle them *he said*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 09:01 AM
if you come now they will get used to you and won't kill you and if there are any problems com to me and ill handle them *he said*
“Oh... ok.” Larkpaw meowed worriedly. “I’ll come, but I need to tell someone that I’m leaving. Stay here please I’ll be back before you can catch a mouse.” Larkpaw looked over her shoulder as she bounded back to the thunderclan camp.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 09:23 AM
“Oh... ok.” Larkpaw meowed worriedly. “I’ll come, but I need to tell someone that I’m leaving. Stay here please I’ll be back before you can catch a mouse.” Larkpaw looked over her shoulder as she bounded back to the thunderclan camp.
ok ill be waiting *he meowed as he climbed a tree looking out into the horizon*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 09:37 AM
ok ill be waiting *he meowed as he climbed a tree looking out into the horizon*
Larkpaw returned quickly though out of breath. “Ok... I’m r-ready.” She huffed.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Larkpaw returned quickly though out of breath. “Ok... I’m r-ready.” She huffed.
catch your breath i'm in no hurry *he said*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 09:51 AM
catch your breath i'm in no hurry *he said*
“Ok.” When Larkpaw had caught her breath she replied. “Now can we leave?”

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 09:53 AM
“Ok.” When Larkpaw had caught her breath she replied. “Now can we leave?”
yes we can stay close beside me *he said walking toward camp*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 09:58 AM
yes we can stay close beside me *he said walking toward camp*
“Of course.” Larkpaw dipped her head to Shadowfire and walked with her fur Barely just brushing agenst his.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 04:57 PM
“Of course.” Larkpaw dipped her head to Shadowfire and walked with her fur Barely just brushing agenst his.
*They walk into camp and most of the cats are looking at them* over there is the apprentices den if you need anything come find me *he said* Blueberry

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 05:46 PM
*They walk into camp and most of the cats are looking at them* over there is the apprentices den if you need anything come find me *he said* Blueberry
“Thank you.” Larkpaw said respectfully.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 05:54 PM
“Thank you.” Larkpaw said respectfully.
No problem I've got to hear don't on gaurd duty if you need me come find me *he said*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 06:05 PM
No problem I've got to hear don't on gaurd duty if you need me come find me *he said*
“Ok!”

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 06:09 PM
“Ok!”
*He sat out on gaurd duty praying to StarClan nothing bad will happen to her* Mom if you can hear me watch over me and LarkPaw tonight *he whispered* Blueberry

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 06:33 PM
*He sat out on gaurd duty praying to StarClan nothing bad will happen to her* Mom if you can hear me watch over me and LarkPaw tonight *he whispered* Blueberry
Larkpaw sat in the middle of camp so she wouldn’t disturb anyone.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Larkpaw sat in the middle of camp so she wouldn’t disturb anyone.
He sees you LarkPaw come here for a second *he said*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 07:04 PM
He sees you LarkPaw come here for a second *he said*
“Yeah?” Larkpaw asked padding over.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 07:05 PM
“Yeah?” Larkpaw asked padding over.
Why are you sitting in the middle of camp *he asked*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Why are you sitting in the middle of camp *he asked*
“I feel like we should talk to Goldenstar before I intagrate into the apprentice den.” Larkpaw said quietly.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 07:11 PM
“I feel like we should talk to Goldenstar before I intagrate into the apprentice den.” Larkpaw said quietly.
Yeah your probably right after I get off shift we'll go met him *he said*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Yeah your probably right after I get off shift we'll go met him *he said*
“Ok.” Larkpaw said, sitting down beside him.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 07:25 PM
“Ok.” Larkpaw said, sitting down beside him.
I'm glad you came I hope your family and friends don't miss you too much *he said*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 07:29 PM
I'm glad you came I hope your family and friends don't miss you too much *he said*
“I hope they can have fun without me.” Larkpaw meowed sadly.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 07:32 PM
“I hope they can have fun without me.” Larkpaw meowed sadly.
They will and you can always go back to see them that's what I do everyonce in a while *he said rubbing your back with his tail*

Blueberry
April 16th, 2018, 07:33 PM
They will and you can always go back to see them that's what I do everyonce in a while *he said rubbing your back with his tail*
“Hm? Do you have family and friends in a different clan?” Larkpaw asked perplexed.

ShadowFire 1967
April 16th, 2018, 07:36 PM
“Hm? Do you have family and friends in a different clan?” Larkpaw asked perplexed.
Yeah a few warriors in your home clan VolePlet Ghost heart and FlareClaw *he said smiling*

ShadowFire 1967
April 21st, 2018, 10:44 AM
*ShadowFire walked with ThornFur to the border*
ThornFur

ThornFur
April 21st, 2018, 01:11 PM
*ShadowFire walked with ThornFur to the border*
ThornFur

Following closely behind ShadowFire, ThornFur blends in with the dark shadows of the woods, Stepping on fallen pine needles and small pebbles that litter all over their territory. ThornFur takes in the quite, calm sounds of their territory and signs of any other cats that they may come across once they reach the border of the two clans.

ShadowFire 1967
April 21st, 2018, 02:11 PM
Following closely behind ShadowFire, ThornFur blends in with the dark shadows of the woods, Stepping on fallen pine needles and small pebbles that litter all over their territory. ThornFur takes in the quite, calm sounds of their territory and signs of any other cats that they may come across once they reach the border of the two clans.
He stops and sniff the air no sign of anyone trespassing thas good we've been having reports that the have but that's good if they're not *he said*

ThornFur
April 21st, 2018, 03:04 PM
He stops and sniff the air no sign of anyone trespassing thas good we've been having reports that the have but that's good if they're not *he said*

ThornFur stops beside ShadowFire, yes, it's very good, but I can't being to wonder why they would cross anyways, I mean they have their own pray and enough territory, why would they want to defy StarClan, they would be asking for another battle. *ThornFur said with question in his serious blue eyes*

ShadowFire 1967
April 21st, 2018, 04:04 PM
ThornFur stops beside ShadowFire, yes, it's very good, but I can't being to wonder why they would cross anyways, I mean they have their own pray and enough territory, why would they want to defy StarClan, they would be asking for another battle. *ThornFur said with question in his serious blue eyes*
I don't know maybe they just want to push their luck and see how long they can go without being caught and I've caught a few crossing *he said*

ThornFur
April 21st, 2018, 04:23 PM
I don't know maybe they just want to push their luck and see how long they can go without being caught and I've caught a few crossing *he said*

Well every time I went patrolling I never came across any, but If I ever do, they would wish they would not have came across me *he said with a laugh*

ShadowFire 1967
April 26th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Well every time I went patrolling I never came across any, but If I ever do, they would wish they would not have came across me *he said with a laugh*
yeah but it's usually just apprentices so it's not a problem *he says*

ThornFur
April 26th, 2018, 04:33 PM
yeah but it's usually just apprentices so it's not a problem *he says*

Well since there is nothing much to patrol, I guess we should head back to camp. *he said*

ShadowFire 1967
April 27th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Well since there is nothing much to patrol, I guess we should head back to camp. *he said*
sounds like a good idea *he says*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 28th, 2018, 09:14 PM
blue jellie
A soft sigh came from the Maine coon, as he walked calmly towards a place he knew well. Thunderclan land or more like the border of it. His ear flicked a bit as he looks forward at thunderclan lands and soon steps over the line, he was in thunderclan now.. his home and the place where he left to be better... stronger. He looks down at his paws, remembering each thing he felt here, each pain, each anger and each time he wished for his own death... yet here he stood. Strong and proud.. he takes a deep breath and sighs loudly “ ... such a curse you gave me... mother” he says darkly as he looks up and soon steps forward a bit.

fresh
April 28th, 2018, 09:43 PM
blue jellie
A soft sigh came from the Maine coon, as he walked calmly towards a place he knew well. Thunderclan land or more like the border of it. His ear flicked a bit as he looks forward at thunderclan lands and soon steps over the line, he was in thunderclan now.. his home and the place where he left to be better... stronger. He looks down at his paws, remembering each thing he felt here, each pain, each anger and each time he wished for his own death... yet here he stood. Strong and proud.. he takes a deep breath and sighs loudly “ ... such a curse you gave me... mother” he says darkly as he looks up and soon steps forward a bit.
A long-furred she-cat walked smoothly along the border, hoping to pick up some toms from either Clan. Her fur rippled as she stretched, long and drawn-out. Bushthorn hated her name. She wished she had been named something more... more suiting to her personality, and her beauty. How she could attract toms with a word and a bat of her eyelashes. Bushthorn loved the feeling of having power over someone. It was how she lived. She craved it; the she-cat was addicted to the feeling. A sigh from across the border startled her, and she turned silkily towards the sound, swishing her tail lightly, not caring what gender the cat was. I'll attract any cat I want, no matter the gender or sexuality. Soon, they'll all find themselves craving a girl like me.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 28th, 2018, 09:57 PM
A long-furred she-cat walked smoothly along the border, hoping to pick up some toms from either Clan. Her fur rippled as she stretched, long and drawn-out. Bushthorn hated her name. She wished she had been named something more... more suiting to her personality, and her beauty. How she could attract toms with a word and a bat of her eyelashes. Bushthorn loved the feeling of having power over someone. It was how she lived. She craved it; the she-cat was addicted to the feeling. A sigh from across the border startled her, and she turned silkily towards the sound, swishing her tail lightly, not caring what gender the cat was. I'll attract any cat I want, no matter the gender or sexuality. Soon, they'll all find themselves craving a girl like me.
Buckthorn eyes glowed a bit as he looks up a bit seeing her, he looks at her calmly and takes a deep breath soon walking towards her “ why hello there beautiful. My name is Buckthorn. I appear to be lost my dear mind helping me out?” He asks calmly with a soft smile. He speaks with a fake warmth and it was obvious to those that knew him.. that he was wearing a mask now. Faking his smile and warm voice. Such a pain he thought to himself but it might be worth it

fresh
April 29th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Buckthorn eyes glowed a bit as he looks up a bit seeing her, he looks at her calmly and takes a deep breath soon walking towards her “ why hello there beautiful. My name is Buckthorn. I appear to be lost my dear mind helping me out?” He asks calmly with a soft smile. He speaks with a fake warmth and it was obvious to those that knew him.. that he was wearing a mask now. Faking his smile and warm voice. Such a pain he thought to himself but it might be worth it
His masculine voice wasn't a surprise, but his name was. The only difference between their names was the second two letters. "Why would a hunk of a warrior like yourself be lost? Don't you belong to ShadowClan?" Bushthorn didn't bother saying her own name. She really needed a change from this ugly man name. If names like hers could be so close to a tom's, it was disgusting. The last part about he was lost though... it was kind of puzzling. Unless he was another Clan warrior, which he didn't smell like one as far as she was concerned, there would be no reason for him to be lost on his own territory.

ThornFur
April 29th, 2018, 01:06 PM
sounds like a good idea *he says*

ThornFur turns around and starts to head for camp, with ShadowFire close behind him.
ThornFur couldn't help but get lost in the many sounds in his territory, between the birds high up chirping, and the distant sound of water lapping in the lake and small streams through out. *He thought, well it was good to get out of the camp, but I wish something more exciting happened*

ShadowFire 1967
April 29th, 2018, 01:12 PM
ThornFur turns around and starts to head for camp, with ShadowFire close behind him.
ThornFur couldn't help but get lost in the many sounds in his territory, between the birds high up chirping, and the distant sound of water lapping in the lake and small streams through out. *He thought, well it was good to get out of the camp, but I wish something more exciting happened*
I'm glad to be out and about *he says*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 29th, 2018, 08:10 PM
His masculine voice wasn't a surprise, but his name was. The only difference between their names was the second two letters. "Why would a hunk of a warrior like yourself be lost? Don't you belong to ShadowClan?" Bushthorn didn't bother saying her own name. She really needed a change from this ugly man name. If names like hers could be so close to a tom's, it was disgusting. The last part about he was lost though... it was kind of puzzling. Unless he was another Clan warrior, which he didn't smell like one as far as she was concerned, there would be no reason for him to be lost on his own territory.
He smiles softly “ actually I was once a part of thunderclan my dear. Not anymore tho, just forgotten how it is in there.” He Says calmly as he looks up “ anyway I’m a loner now, it’s a pleasure to meet you darling “ he says happily with a kind smile however his mask was falling a bit his eyes for a second seemed cold almost mad in a way.

fresh
April 29th, 2018, 09:42 PM
He smiles softly “ actually I was once a part of thunderclan my dear. Not anymore tho, just forgotten how it is in there.” He Says calmly as he looks up “ anyway I’m a loner now, it’s a pleasure to meet you darling “ he says happily with a kind smile however his mask was falling a bit his eyes for a second seemed cold almost mad in a way.
“I’d chase you off, but you’re just so handsome...” she grinned mischievously in her mind. This would make it so much easier. “Ahhh, I love a tom who isn’t afraid to do what he wants.” Bushthorn purred silkily. She was almost startled as the look of warmth in his eyes faltered and turned icy. Should I back off? Nah. Flirting and getting toms to do what she wanted was her specialty. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?” she cooed, taking a strut or two forward, slowly edging her way closer to the loner.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
April 29th, 2018, 09:46 PM
“I’d chase you off, but you’re just so handsome...” she grinned mischievously in her mind. This would make it so much easier. “Ahhh, I love a tom who isn’t afraid to do what he wants.” Bushthorn purred silkily. She was almost startled as the look of warmth in his eyes faltered and turned icy. Should I back off? Nah. Flirting and getting toms to do what she wanted was her specialty. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?” she cooed, taking a strut or two forward, slowly edging her way closer to the loner.
Buckthorn smiles softly “ I’m handsome huh? And....” he suddenly just sighs loudly and sharply now the mask was off, the warmth in his eyes now cold. “ look daring, you’re very beautiful, but I know what you want. “ he says darkly and coldly now his claws were out. “ If you wish to flirt more, do it better than that. I want a challenge not a pity party “ he says coldly than he smiles “ unless you wish to skip that and become mine. Your choice “ he says calmly

fresh
May 5th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Buckthorn smiles softly “ I’m handsome huh? And....” he suddenly just sighs loudly and sharply now the mask was off, the warmth in his eyes now cold. “ look daring, you’re very beautiful, but I know what you want. “ he says darkly and coldly now his claws were out. “ If you wish to flirt more, do it better than that. I want a challenge not a pity party “ he says coldly than he smiles “ unless you wish to skip that and become mine. Your choice “ he says calmly
Mentally, the she shrugged. This had happened many times before. Unphased, she tried again. “What do you mean?” she asked sweetly, brushing her tail lightly over the tom’s muzzle, her smile eerie. ”Who says I want to become yours?” she inquired with a purr.

[sorry about the short/late post. i’m on my phone]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
May 5th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Mentally, the she shrugged. This had happened many times before. Unphased, she tried again. “What do you mean?” she asked sweetly, brushing her tail lightly over the tom’s muzzle, her smile eerie. ”Who says I want to become yours?” she inquired with a purr.

[sorry about the short/late post. i’m on my phone]
His eyes glowed softly “ .... Flithy lier “ He Says darkly as he steps forward “ you wish to gain me heart, make me obsessed with you like any other normal tom, you want me to purr after you, beg for you and than you want me to break” He Says calmly as he flicked his tail and steps forward towards her, his eyes sharp as he whispers calmly and a bit darkly into her ear “ I’ve played that act many times. I’ve tempted Toms and she cats so I know the game... but you had pecked my interest no one has continued a act when they see the real me”

Tazzy
May 21st, 2018, 04:07 PM
Mistpaw had been trailing behind Ashnose, silently this time. No bouncing with excitement or multiple questions. She had been lost in thought, wondering if her mentor really was curious or just didn’t trust her. She glanced at him and opened her mouth to ask but thought better of it and closed it once more. Once they made it to the border, Mist leaned toward the border to smell it, she was learning each of the clans scents by doing this. “Is Thunderclan more like Shadowclan then the other clans? They live under trees too...” her tail flicked as she went to stand by her mentor again.

Thistledawn

Thistledawn
May 21st, 2018, 07:15 PM
Mistpaw had been trailing behind Ashnose, silently this time. No bouncing with excitement or multiple questions. She had been lost in thought, wondering if her mentor really was curious or just didn’t trust her. She glanced at him and opened her mouth to ask but thought better of it and closed it once more. Once they made it to the border, Mist leaned toward the border to smell it, she was learning each of the clans scents by doing this. “Is Thunderclan more like Shadowclan then the other clans? They live under trees too...” her tail flicked as she went to stand by her mentor again.

Thistledawn

Ashnose scoffed. "In terms of territory similarities, yes. WindClan don't live under the shelter of trees at all and RiverClan would rather make their nests beside the water. ThunderClan may live under trees, but they aren't as thick as the ShadowClan pines. Don't forget that SkyClan live in the forest too." The warrior reminded his apprentice with a flick of the tail. He smiled slightly to relieve some of the existing tension.

Tazzy
May 21st, 2018, 08:10 PM
Ashnose scoffed. "In terms of territory similarities, yes. WindClan don't live under the shelter of trees at all and RiverClan would rather make their nests beside the water. ThunderClan may live under trees, but they aren't as thick as the ShadowClan pines. Don't forget that SkyClan live in the forest too." The warrior reminded his apprentice with a flick of the tail. He smiled slightly to relieve some of the existing tension.

She gazed thoughtfully out into the trees “Oh yea..I forgot about Skyclan.” She admitted sheepishly. Her tail flicked in embarrassment. How could she forget one of the five clans? “Well umm...don’t tell anyone I forgot about Skyclan okay?” She said jokingly before giving him a small smile in return. Once more with renewed energy she bounced away before turning back “Which way now?”

Thistledawn
May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 AM
She gazed thoughtfully out into the trees “Oh yea..I forgot about Skyclan.” She admitted sheepishly. Her tail flicked in embarrassment. How could she forget one of the five clans? “Well umm...don’t tell anyone I forgot about Skyclan okay?” She said jokingly before giving him a small smile in return. Once more with renewed energy she bounced away before turning back “Which way now?”

The gray tom chuckled lowly, hiding his smile from his apprentice. "Don't worry, Mistpaw. It's still your first day and there's a lot for you to learn. SkyClan's territory doesn't touch ours anyways. It's a blessing and a curse. We don't have to worry about them crossing our borders, but StarClan knows what they're doing over there in SkyClan territory." Ashnose rolled his amber eyes, his claws digging into the dirt. His mind raced back to the recent battles between the other four Clans; the battle SkyClan had chosen to stay neutral in. Cowards. The older tom's eyes lit up with amusement. "I had expected you to be worn out by now. We've seen all of the Clan borders." Ashnose raised his gray head towards the sky to glance at the sun, seeing how far it had moved since they set out. They still had time to do more on their first day of training together. As long as Mistpaw wasn't tired. . . "You sure you've got enough energy to go a little longer?" The tom mewed, his tone slightly teasing.

Tazzy
May 22nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
The gray tom chuckled lowly, hiding his smile from his apprentice. "Don't worry, Mistpaw. It's still your first day and there's a lot for you to learn. SkyClan's territory doesn't touch ours anyways. It's a blessing and a curse. We don't have to worry about them crossing our borders, but StarClan knows what they're doing over there in SkyClan territory." Ashnose rolled his amber eyes, his claws digging into the dirt. His mind raced back to the recent battles between the other four Clans; the battle SkyClan had chosen to stay neutral in. Cowards. The older tom's eyes lit up with amusement. "I had expected you to be worn out by now. We've seen all of the Clan borders." Ashnose raised his gray head towards the sky to glance at the sun, seeing how far it had moved since they set out. They still had time to do more on their first day of training together. As long as Mistpaw wasn't tired. . . "You sure you've got enough energy to go a little longer?" The tom mewed, his tone slightly teasing.

She pawed the ground a bit as she thought. “I didn’t know that.” She finally said, taking about Skyclan. “But that’s true, we don’t really have to worry about them coming here.” She went on thoughtfully. Mist noticed him dig his claws into the ground with a small frown. The apprentice wondered what he was thinking but she wasn’t going to ask. What if it was a bad memory? Instead, the young cat looked into the forest before answering. “I have enough energy to run all the way to the moon!” She turned her amber eyes towards her mentor once more “The question is...do you have the energy to?” She teased, her eyes gleamed with amusement.

Tazzy
May 22nd, 2018, 03:41 PM
A long furred brown tabby walked through the trees along the border. She usually went to do this went she was upset and sulking. Fernpaw hadn’t been able to go to the gathering this time, she had been looking forward to it and happened to be excited until she got the news that she would be staying behind. So here she was, trying to cool off before heading back to her camp.

The Loner Forever

Barnabas
May 22nd, 2018, 03:46 PM
A long furred brown tabby walked through the trees along the border. She usually went to do this went she was upset and sulking. Fernpaw hadn’t been able to go to the gathering this time, she had been looking forward to it and happened to be excited until she got the news that she would be staying behind. So here she was, trying to cool off before heading back to her camp.

The Loner Forever

Spiderpaw walked through the marsh of Shadowclan heading down to the border between his clan and Thunderclan. He was a little upset that he wasn't able to go to the gathering. 'I'm almost a warrior. Why couldn't I go to the gathering,' thought the tom. He hadn't realized he had crossed the border as he ran onto Fernpaw. He looked down at her with an apologetic look.

Tazzy
May 22nd, 2018, 03:59 PM
Spiderpaw walked through the marsh of Shadowclan heading down to the border between his clan and Thunderclan. He was a little upset that he wasn't able to go to the gathering. 'I'm almost a warrior. Why couldn't I go to the gathering,' thought the tom. He hadn't realized he had crossed the border as he ran onto Fernpaw. He looked down at her with an apologetic look.

She gazed up at him with wide, shocked eyes. Who is this? She thought before smelling the scent of Shadowclan on him. “Y-your in Thunderclan territory.” Fern stammered before clambering to her feet. She shook the debris out of her fur and frowned at the stuff that remained. That’s gonn take me an age to groom. with a sigh, Fern turned back to Spiderpaw. “Shouldn’t you be at the gathering?” She asked ruefully

Barnabas
May 23rd, 2018, 01:09 AM
She gazed up at him with wide, shocked eyes. Who is this? She thought before smelling the scent of Shadowclan on him. “Y-your in Thunderclan territory.” Fern stammered before clambering to her feet. She shook the debris out of her fur and frowned at the stuff that remained. That’s gonn take me an age to groom. with a sigh, Fern turned back to Spiderpaw. “Shouldn’t you be at the gathering?” She asked ruefully

Spiderpaw jumped to his side of the border, hunching down. "I uh wasn't allowed to go. I cause to much trouble even if I don't mean to." replied the shadowclan apprentice, remembering the other day when he tripped and scared off all the prey and the hunting patrol he was on didn't find even one scrap of prey.

Tazzy
May 23rd, 2018, 10:46 AM
Spiderpaw jumped to his side of the border, hunching down. "I uh wasn't allowed to go. I cause to much trouble even if I don't mean to." replied the shadowclan apprentice, remembering the other day when he tripped and scared off all the prey and the hunting patrol he was on didn't find even one scrap of prey.

“Oh come on...you can’t make that much trouble.” She padded closer to the border then sat down, her tail curling over her paws. Her head tipped a bit as she watched the Shadowclan apprentice with interest and curiosity. “I wasn’t allowed to go either. Hmm...we can have our own gathering like thing right here!”

Barnabas
May 23rd, 2018, 10:54 AM
“Oh come on...you can’t make that much trouble.” She padded closer to the border then sat down, her tail curling over her paws. Her head tipped a bit as she watched the Shadowclan apprentice with interest and curiosity. “I wasn’t allowed to go either. Hmm...we can have our own gathering like thing right here!”

Spiderpaw looked at her with a dip of his head. "We could, but it might not be the same." mumbled the Shadowclan apprentice. He looked at her with a slight smile. "I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Spiderpaw." meowed Spiderpaw with proud eyes.

Tazzy
May 23rd, 2018, 11:00 AM
Spiderpaw looked at her with a dip of his head. "We could, but it might not be the same." mumbled the Shadowclan apprentice. He looked at her with a slight smile. "I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Spiderpaw." meowed Spiderpaw with proud eyes.

“Hmm True it won’t be.” She purred softly as he introduced himself. “Spiderpaw? I like it. I’m Fernpaw.” She mewed introducing herself. “It’s nice to meet you.” Fern dipped her head at him. “So you said you get in a lot of trouble? What did you do?”

Barnabas
May 23rd, 2018, 11:03 AM
“Hmm True it won’t be.” She purred softly as he introduced himself. “Spiderpaw? I like it. I’m Fernpaw.” She mewed introducing herself. “It’s nice to meet you.” Fern dipped her head at him. “So you said you get in a lot of trouble? What did you do?”

Spiderpaw felt his fur grow hot when she said she liked his name. "Fernpaw that's a really pretty name." meowed the young tom. He shrunk low to the ground when she asked the last sentence. "I went on a hunting patrol and i tripped. We didn't catch any prey at all that day. I wasn't able to eat." answered Spiderpaw in embarrassment.

Tazzy
May 23rd, 2018, 11:28 AM
Spiderpaw felt his fur grow hot when she said she liked his name. "Fernpaw that's a really pretty name." meowed the young tom. He shrunk low to the ground when she asked the last sentence. "I went on a hunting patrol and i tripped. We didn't catch any prey at all that day. I wasn't able to eat." answered Spiderpaw in embarrassment.

Her pelt grew warm when he said her name was pretty, she scuffed the ground a bit to hide how pleased she was about it. Ferns eyes darted to him, noticing him shrink. “That’s what happened? Don’t worry about it, accidents happen you’ll be able to redeem yourself.” She flicked her tail, dismissing it. Fern then padded across the border, she came close and sniffed his pelt “I’ve never came this close to a Shadowclan cat.”

Barnabas
May 23rd, 2018, 12:10 PM
Her pelt grew warm when he said her name was pretty, she scuffed the ground a bit to hide how pleased she00 was about it. Ferns eyes darted to him, noticing him shrink. “That’s what happened? Don’t worry about it, accidents happen you’ll be able to redeem yourself.” She flicked her tail, dismissing it. Fern then padded across the border, she came close and sniffed his pelt “I’ve never came this close to a Shadowclan cat.”

Spiderpaw starred into her eyes, keeping back a purr that a cat he had just met believed in him. He looked at her, getting lost in his own thoughts. When she had said she had never been close to a shadowclan cat he grew excited that he was her first one.

Tazzy
May 23rd, 2018, 01:25 PM
Spiderpaw starred into her eyes, keeping back a purr that a cat he had just met believed in him. He looked at her, getting lost in his own thoughts. When she had said she had never been close to a shadowclan cat he grew excited that he was her first one.

She stepped back once more “Sorry for crossing the border I was just curious...” she admitted sheepishly. Fern met his gaze for a few heart beats, her pelt heating up before she looked away. “Soo..Umm what’s your favorite type of prey?” She gave her shoulder fur a couple of licks to hide how affected she had been.

Barnabas
May 23rd, 2018, 02:18 PM
She stepped back once more “Sorry for crossing the border I was just curious...” she admitted sheepishly. Fern met his gaze for a few heart beats, her pelt heating up before she looked away. “Soo..Umm what’s your favorite type of prey?” She gave her shoulder fur a couple of licks to hide how affected she had been.

Spiderpaw let out a shrug. "I don't mind it. Im sure my clan wouldn't either as long as you don't get too far into our territory." meowed the apprentice.

Tazzy
May 24th, 2018, 02:50 AM
Spiderpaw let out a shrug. "I don't mind it. Im sure my clan wouldn't either as long as you don't get too far into our territory." meowed the apprentice.

She looked at him “I’m sure they would mind...I’m a Thunderclanner.” She said softly. Fern tilted her head to the side. I wonder why he doesn’t mind?” with a flick of her tail, the young she-cat sat in front of him. “I’m pretty surprised you don’t mind.” Her blue eyes met his.

Thistledawn
May 24th, 2018, 09:11 AM
She pawed the ground a bit as she thought. “I didn’t know that.” She finally said, taking about Skyclan. “But that’s true, we don’t really have to worry about them coming here.” She went on thoughtfully. Mist noticed him dig his claws into the ground with a small frown. The apprentice wondered what he was thinking but she wasn’t going to ask. What if it was a bad memory? Instead, the young cat looked into the forest before answering. “I have enough energy to run all the way to the moon!” She turned her amber eyes towards her mentor once more “The question is...do you have the energy to?” She teased, her eyes gleamed with amusement.

Ashnose faked a shocked look and scoffed at his apprentice. "How dare you!" He teased, his tail-tip flicking off of the smaller cat's pelt. "I'm not that much older than you, mind you. I only became a warrior just recently." His amber eyes gleamed with amusement. "I'm the most energetic warrior around!" He had believed that to be true after all. He flicked his gray ear, gazing back into ShadowClan's territory. "How about I'll show you some of the important landmarks in the territory? The best spots for an ambush, where you'll get the best hunting, all of that stuff."

Barnabas
May 24th, 2018, 09:55 AM
She looked at him “I’m sure they would mind...I’m a Thunderclanner.” She said softly. Fern tilted her head to the side. I wonder why he doesn’t mind?” with a flick of her tail, the young she-cat sat in front of him. “I’m pretty surprised you don’t mind.” Her blue eyes met his.

Spiderpaw shrugged, "I don't know. I guess i'm not too protective." replied the apprentice. He settled down on the his side of the border. "i bet my clanmates would mind, but I don't see any, since most of them had gone to gathering that I wasn't invited to go." meowed Spiderpaw, a little upset that he was left behind.

Tazzy
May 24th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Spiderpaw shrugged, "I don't know. I guess i'm not too protective." replied the apprentice. He settled down on the his side of the border. "i bet my clanmates would mind, but I don't see any, since most of them had gone to gathering that I wasn't invited to go." meowed Spiderpaw, a little upset that he was left behind.

Fern took note of how he felt. “It’s ok Spiderpaw...there’s the next gathering and just think...if you had gone we probably wouldn’t have met!” She watched him carefully, curious about his reaction to what she had just said. Fern began taking messing with her tail out of nervousness. What is he regrets meeting me?

Barnabas
May 24th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Fern took note of how he felt. “It’s ok Spiderpaw...there’s the next gathering and just think...if you had gone we probably wouldn’t have met!” She watched him carefully, curious about his reaction to what she had just said. Fern began taking messing with her tail out of nervousness. What is he regrets meeting me?

Spiderpaw looked at Fern, regreting that he had said that. "Well at least that's true. Your the only cat who ever talks to me." meowed tje apprentice. He was already starting to warm up to her already which was strange for them, since it took a lot for him.

Tazzy
May 24th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Ashnose faked a shocked look and scoffed at his apprentice. "How dare you!" He teased, his tail-tip flicking off of the smaller cat's pelt. "I'm not that much older than you, mind you. I only became a warrior just recently." His amber eyes gleamed with amusement. "I'm the most energetic warrior around!" He had believed that to be true after all. He flicked his gray ear, gazing back into ShadowClan's territory. "How about I'll show you some of the important landmarks in the territory? The best spots for an ambush, where you'll get the best hunting, all of that stuff."

Mist laughed and batted at his tail tip. “Ok that’s true.” She licked her shoulder to keep from laughing before looking back at him. “You May be the most energetic Warrior now...but wait tell I become one. I’ll have you beat!” She followed his gaze before hopping to her paws. “Yes! I want to see them.” Excitment colored her voice as she spoke, her amber eyes sparkled as she wondered what the landmarks were. Was it a big rock? A giant tree? Maybe a cave or tunnel? Her claws dug into the ground before falling into step beside him.

Tazzy
May 24th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Spiderpaw looked at Fern, regreting that he had said that. "Well at least that's true. Your the only cat who ever talks to me." meowed tje apprentice. He was already starting to warm up to her already which was strange for them, since it took a lot for him.

Her blue eyes widened in shock. “Your clan doesn’t talk to you?” She shuffled a tiny bit closer to him and the border. “I’m happy talking to you. We get along easily.” She purred, the young She-cat didn’t know what it was about him but she was beginning to like him. “We could...meet here often and talk more too...if you’d like to. It doesn’t have to be just tonight.” She meowed, hoping he liked the idea.

Barnabas
May 24th, 2018, 11:06 AM
Her blue eyes widened in shock. “Your clan doesn’t talk to you?” She shuffled a tiny bit closer to him and the border. “I’m happy talking to you. We get along easily.” She purred, the young She-cat didn’t know what it was about him but she was beginning to like him. “We could...meet here often and talk more too...if you’d like to. It doesn’t have to be just tonight.” She meowed, hoping he liked the idea.

Spiderpaw dipped his head, liking tje idea of seeing her again. "Yeah. I like talking to you too. My clanmates think I'm annoying, but I hardly ever talk to them." meowed the shadowclan apprentice.

Tazzy
May 24th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Spiderpaw dipped his head, liking tje idea of seeing her again. "Yeah. I like talking to you too. My clanmates think I'm annoying, but I hardly ever talk to them." meowed the shadowclan apprentice.

Fern flicked her tail a bit “Then your clanmates are mouse brains..err no offense but it’s true if they can’t see how great you are.” Fern clamped her mouth shut before she said anything else that might offend the tom.

Barnabas
May 27th, 2018, 02:13 AM
Fern flicked her tail a bit “Then your clanmates are mouse brains..err no offense but it’s true if they can’t see how great you are.” Fern clamped her mouth shut before she said anything else that might offend the tom.

Spiderpaw let out a purr at the Thunderclan cats comment. It didn't offend him at all when basically she was saying the truth. "I agree with you on that. I sometimes wish I could just leave, but that would be difficult for me to leave." meowed the apprentice.

Tazzy
May 28th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Spiderpaw let out a purr at the Thunderclan cats comment. It didn't offend him at all when basically she was saying the truth. "I agree with you on that. I sometimes wish I could just leave, but that would be difficult for me to leave." meowed the apprentice.

”Oh? How come it’ll be difficult? I would have left by now.” She laughed a bit quietly before tilting her head a bit. “I’m sure...things will be better. I think you’ll make a great warrior. Wait and see!” She flicked her tail tip gently across his ear before batting a leaf at him, her eyes gleaming mischievously.

Barnabas
May 29th, 2018, 04:32 PM
”Oh? How come it’ll be difficult? I would have left by now.” She laughed a bit quietly before tilting her head a bit. “I’m sure...things will be better. I think you’ll make a great warrior. Wait and see!” She flicked her tail tip gently across his ear before batting a leaf at him, her eyes gleaming mischievously.

Spiderpaw looked at her the mischiveous in the mollies eyes. "I can't leave my clan. I don't know where I would go." replied the apprentice. He cuffed his paw over her ear in a playfull way.

Tazzy
May 30th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Spiderpaw looked at her the mischiveous in the mollies eyes. "I can't leave my clan. I don't know where I would go." replied the apprentice. He cuffed his paw over her ear in a playfull way.

Fernpaw looked at him before nodding. “Your right..forget I mentioned it.” She then purred loudly. Fern crouched down, her tail lashing a bit before she tackled and pinned him down. “I got you!” She meowed in triumph.

Barnabas
May 30th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Fernpaw looked at him before nodding. “Your right..forget I mentioned it.” She then purred loudly. Fern crouched down, her tail lashing a bit before she tackled and pinned him down. “I got you!” She meowed in triumph.

Spiderpaw let out a squeal as she pinned him down. He got all his strength, knocking her over and pinning her down. "Now I got you." purred the apprentice.

pomegranate
May 30th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Watertail clambered down the slope, her paws tingling as they cut through a mess of dense ferns and brambles. Sunlight filtered down through the oaks and birches of Thunderclan territory, flashing on her back as she padded at a brisk pace through the thick woods.
The smells of the forest wafted into her nostrils as she walked along the well-worn pathways of Thunderclan, one smelling of a recent patrol looking after the borders.
The scent of Shadowclan entered her senses, and she paused to look over the border. The day had started off fine, but she needed a walk. Being cooped up all day for no reason told her to stretch her legs.
A beckoning urge came from the other side of the border, and she tentatively stepped with one paw.
Ever since Watertail and Swallowshine’s big fight, she had felt so cramped. Perhaps it was just time to explore. She stepped confidently over the scent line, her eyes flashing. Tavvi

Tavvi
May 31st, 2018, 09:04 PM
Watertail clambered down the slope, her paws tingling as they cut through a mess of dense ferns and brambles. Sunlight filtered down through the oaks and birches of Thunderclan territory, flashing on her back as she padded at a brisk pace through the thick woods.
The smells of the forest wafted into her nostrils as she walked along the well-worn pathways of Thunderclan, one smelling of a recent patrol looking after the borders.
The scent of Shadowclan entered her senses, and she paused to look over the border. The day had started off fine, but she needed a walk. Being cooped up all day for no reason told her to stretch her legs.
A beckoning urge came from the other side of the border, and she tentatively stepped with one paw.
Ever since Watertail and Swallowshine’s big fight, she had felt so cramped. Perhaps it was just time to explore. She stepped confidently over the scent line, her eyes flashing. Tavvi

Eveningcreek trotted through a thick patch of undergrowth his amber eyes gleaming with a soft pleasure. The Green-leaf sun was calling his name, and he would have had to be crazy to not heed its call to go for a walk. Lately, with all the fighting and tension between the clans, it had been hard for Eveningcreek to not be even the slightest bit anxious or just plain scared on most day. But this wasn't one of those days! He had promised that to himself and he would be confounded if he didn't keep that vow.

As he then continued his stroll the familiar scent of pine needles tickled his nose along with ones of past patrols. Then seeing a squirrel scurrying across the ground he knew he had reached close to the border of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. Taking another quick whiff of the air he cringed, when the fresh and pungent scent of another cat entered his nostrils. A ThunderClan cat. Eveningcreek decidedly stopped in his tracks and scanned the territory suddenly becoming aware of a blue-grey cat in the distance. Noting they had crossed the border he tried as hard as he could to not assume foul play. They were probably just lost in their own thoughts, he reasoned taking another few tentative steps in direction of the cat. Opening his maw he quickly chose to speak up hoping his words wouldn't cause a skirmish, "Oi! Uh... buddy, if you would be so kind, could you, you know get off ShadowClan land and stroll back into ThunderClan's?" He inquired keeping his voice as nonconfrontation as possible as he even put a slight smile on his face.

pomegranate
June 1st, 2018, 08:24 PM
Eveningcreek trotted through a thick patch of undergrowth his amber eyes gleaming with a soft pleasure. The Green-leaf sun was calling his name, and he would have had to be crazy to not heed its call to go for a walk. Lately, with all the fighting and tension between the clans, it had been hard for Eveningcreek to not be even the slightest bit anxious or just plain scared on most day. But this wasn't one of those days! He had promised that to himself and he would be confounded if he didn't keep that vow.

As he then continued his stroll the familiar scent of pine needles tickled his nose along with ones of past patrols. Then seeing a squirrel scurrying across the ground he knew he had reached close to the border of ThunderClan and ShadowClan. Taking another quick whiff of the air he cringed, when the fresh and pungent scent of another cat entered his nostrils. A ThunderClan cat. Eveningcreek decidedly stopped in his tracks and scanned the territory suddenly becoming aware of a blue-grey cat in the distance. Noting they had crossed the border he tried as hard as he could to not assume foul play. They were probably just lost in their own thoughts, he reasoned taking another few tentative steps in direction of the cat. Opening his maw he quickly chose to speak up hoping his words wouldn't cause a skirmish, "Oi! Uh... buddy, if you would be so kind, could you, you know get off ShadowClan land and stroll back into ThunderClan's?" He inquired keeping his voice as nonconfrontation as possible as he even put a slight smile on his face.

Watertail shivered as she heard a strong sound, a feline call. Turning around abruptly, her face neutral, she saw a large tom with deep amber eyes gazing back at her, a question just recently asked upon his lips. He looked confused and wary, and Watertail took one paw step forward.
“Hmm? Oh. I just thought that perhaps I would stroll around here. The pines are simply gorgeous today,” she mused, flicking her ear towards the offending tom. He seemed cautious, but almost friendly. If she could play to his right side, she might just get away with this. She decided not to mention the fact that she had crossed the border on purpose. That would end... badly.
But, by the look on both their faces, it seemed this might just be a scurry. Not much.
Flicking her tail, She delicately snifffed the air to accent her previous statement.
“The trees smell fragrant.” She pointed out, trying to give the tom pride of his home that might work on him.

Tazzy
June 5th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Spiderpaw let out a squeal as she pinned him down. He got all his strength, knocking her over and pinning her down. "Now I got you." purred the apprentice.

Fernpaw laughed as she was pinned down. “Your so heavy!” She teased lightly as she pushed up with her paws. “Ok you got me..” she went limp and hung out her tongue, playing dead. Fern peeked open an eye and glanced up at him, amusement glowing in it.

Barnabas
June 5th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Fernpaw laughed as she was pinned down. “Your so heavy!” She teased lightly as she pushed up with her paws. “Ok you got me..” she went limp and hung out her tongue, playing dead. Fern peeked open an eye and glanced up at him, amusement glowing in it.

Spiderpaw got off of his new friend, moving to tje side to hive jer some space to get up. "Its my fur that weighs more than I do." meowed the shadowclan apprentice with a slight chuckle. The tom gave his chest fur a couple of licks before playfully swatting at her ear.

Tavvi
June 5th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Watertail shivered as she heard a strong sound, a feline call. Turning around abruptly, her face neutral, she saw a large tom with deep amber eyes gazing back at her, a question just recently asked upon his lips. He looked confused and wary, and Watertail took one paw step forward.
“Hmm? Oh. I just thought that perhaps I would stroll around here. The pines are simply gorgeous today,” she mused, flicking her ear towards the offending tom. He seemed cautious, but almost friendly. If she could play to his right side, she might just get away with this. She decided not to mention the fact that she had crossed the border on purpose. That would end... badly.
But, by the look on both their faces, it seemed this might just be a scurry. Not much.
Flicking her tail, She delicately snifffed the air to accent her previous statement.
“The trees smell fragrant.” She pointed out, trying to give the tom pride of his home that might work on him.

Eveningcreek's smile never ceased though on the inside he was now even wearier of the stranger seeing as her voice had that friendly, yet honeyed quality. Taking a few quick and boundless steps he got quite a bit closer to the she-cat seeing now her features more clearly. He could now, with a clear whiff of her scent, for certain tell that she was ThunderClan, though to be honest if he was only given an appearance alone he would have guessed RiverClan or perhaps even ShadowClan considering her darker features. Deciding after his quick survey to speak up again he opened his maw again deciding to assert himself and his home, "Oh, well then you must not have noticed that you stepped over the border during your little trek, simple mistake. And while the pine trees in ShadowClan are pretty and rather aromatic maybe you should admire them from afar. Wouldn't want you to run into the wrong cat. If you catch my drift." His voice still had a friendly edge to it though this time he added a touch of suggesting that she, you know...get the heck out of ShadowClan Territory before he or someone else was forced to attack her for technically breaking the code.

pomegranate
June 6th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Eveningcreek's smile never ceased though on the inside he was now even wearier of the stranger seeing as her voice had that friendly, yet honeyed quality. Taking a few quick and boundless steps he got quite a bit closer to the she-cat seeing now her features more clearly. He could now, with a clear whiff of her scent, for certain tell that she was ThunderClan, though to be honest if he was only given an appearance alone he would have guessed RiverClan or perhaps even ShadowClan considering her darker features. Deciding after his quick survey to speak up again he opened his maw again deciding to assert himself and his home, "Oh, well then you must not have noticed that you stepped over the border during your little trek, simple mistake. And while the pine trees in ShadowClan are pretty and rather aromatic maybe you should admire them from afar. Wouldn't want you to run into the wrong cat. If you catch my drift." His voice still had a friendly edge to it though this time he added a touch of suggesting that she, you know...get the heck out of ShadowClan Territory before he or someone else was forced to attack her for technically breaking the code.

Watertail nodded briskly. She looked like she was going to turn and amble through the scented trees back to her own territory, but she looked at him with a gaze that was stubborn and didn’t show a hint of indecision. “Hmm. I am a bit hungry, perhaps I’ll stop to hunt on my way back.” Her tone didn’t suggest that she would be making the catch in Thunderclan’s forest. She was dying For him to snap back. Ever since she had told Swallowshine her secret, her sister had been avoiding her like crazy! The midnight training sessions with Snakefur and Shatteredbreeze didn’t help one bit, she felt as if those were training times. Here she could fight and let it all out.
Looking for something to say that was very insulting if he snapped back, she searched his eyes, looking for any glimmer of hatred, suspicious looks, or fear. Whiskers twitching, she lifted one gray paw and placed it firmly in the leaf mulch ahead of her. Her muscles were taut and focused, and her fur in between her shoulder blades was spiking up towards the leafy air, her tabby stripes becoming lost in the fray.
She almost... smiled at him.
“It is a perfect day to hunt, and Shadowclan prey looks so tasty from my boundaries. As they say,” She meowed deliberately. “The grass is always greener on the other side. Especially when the other side is full of squirrels and other rodents.” She licked her chops to show her meaning.

Midgefur
June 14th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Deranged Llama

With the evening sun waning at the edge of the treeline, the grasses underfoot were cool to the touch as Flickerfur made his way along a worn-down trail that followed the border. His tan paws made little work of the walk, but the tom had to make an effort to not rush his duty. Every now and then, he would pick up the pace only to catch himself, before slowing down to an amble once again. It would take four of these trip-ups for the spotted warrior to finally admit defeat and stop for a rest on a dark boulder that sat along the border with ShadowClan, shrouded by a copse of Juniper trees that wafted a familiar evergreen scent. Flickerfur couldn't pinpoint why he felt the need to rush, and really there wasn't any need but for getting the border patrol over with.

In a bit of a huff, the older cat slouched back on his rump and pressed his back against the cool lee of the boulder. It would be a long few minutes before he felt relaxed, but as the sun lowered itself below the trees and the inky nighttime sky rolled in, he found himself more at ease and took a few laps at his paw before running it over the scar on his cheek.
"No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger." He meowed to himself in a gruff sigh between swipes across his muzzle.

Jynx
June 16th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Deranged Llama

With the evening sun waning at the edge of the treeline, the grasses underfoot were cool to the touch as Flickerfur made his way along a worn-down trail that followed the border. His tan paws made little work of the walk, but the tom had to make an effort to not rush his duty. Every now and then, he would pick up the pace only to catch himself, before slowing down to an amble once again. It would take four of these trip-ups for the spotted warrior to finally admit defeat and stop for a rest on a dark boulder that sat along the border with ShadowClan, shrouded by a copse of Juniper trees that wafted a familiar evergreen scent. Flickerfur couldn't pinpoint why he felt the need to rush, and really there wasn't any need but for getting the border patrol over with.

In a bit of a huff, the older cat slouched back on his rump and pressed his back against the cool lee of the boulder. It would be a long few minutes before he felt relaxed, but as the sun lowered itself below the trees and the inky nighttime sky rolled in, he found himself more at ease and took a few laps at his paw before running it over the scar on his cheek.
"No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger." He meowed to himself in a gruff sigh between swipes across his muzzle.
Raindapple padded softly between the trees, her dark grey and silver dappled fur rippling over her slender form. Her blue eyes were bright and she looked around as her paws brought her close to the border that ShadowClan shared with ThunderClan. On the fly of a thought, the female had decided to go on a one-cat border patrol earlier in the evening. She wanted to get out and clear her mind and a lope through the woods was a perfect place to do so. As Raindapple's delicate paws carried her over soft pine needles and fallen leaves, the female twitched an ear. The noise of a cat besides herself had caught her attention. Immediately aware of the other, Raindapple strained her senses to see whether the feline was friend or foe.

No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger. The words were certainly spoken by a tom cat, and after she parted her jaws to taste whether it was a fellow ShadowClanner, the sharp scent of ThunderClan bathed her tongue. Despite being aware that this male was close to the edge of her territory and may be up to no good, Raindapple couldn't help that she felt no hostility at the moment. She was relaxed from her stroll in the woods in the half-dark light of evening. So, instead of questioning his presence, she slid neatly between two bushes to stand a respectful ways away. "Hello," she meowed, her tone quiet and smooth, tail flicking back and forth slowly. "I'm Raindapple, and you are?"

Tazzy
June 16th, 2018, 05:02 PM
The long furred brown and white tabby walked along the border again, her blue eyes searching Shadowclans side in hopes of seeing a certain apprentice again. Fern had taken a liking to him so she came here as often as she could, looking for the tom. With a soft sigh she strained her eyes to see into the shadows. Will he even be here? she had to ask herself, maybe he had forgotten all about her or decided she was a Thunderclanner and didn’t want to waist any of his time on her. Her pelt prickled uneasily at the last thought. Strange Rainbow

Midgefur
June 16th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Spottedfawn padded softly between the trees, her fur rippling over her slender form. Her eyes were bright and she looked around as her paws brought her close to the border that ShadowClan shared with ThunderClan. On the fly of a thought, the female had decided to go on a one-cat border patrol. She wanted to get out and clear her mind and a lope through the woods was a perfect place to do so. As Sweetfawn's delicate paws carried her over soft pine needles and fallen leaves, the female twitched an ear. The noise of a cat besides herself had caught her attention. Immediately aware of the other, Sweetfawn strained her senses to see whether the feline was friend or foe.

No need to move so fast, Flickerfur, you're not going anywhere, and you're certainly not getting younger. The words were certainly spoken by a tom cat, and after she parted her jaws to taste whether it was a fellow ShadowClanner, the sharp scent of ThunderClan bathed her tongue. Despite being aware that this male was close to the edge of her territory and may be up to no good, Sweetfawn couldn't help that she felt no hostility at the moment. She was relaxed from her stroll in the woods in the half-dark light of evening. So, instead of questioning his presence, she slid neatly between two bushes to stand a respectful ways away. "Hello," she meowed, tail flicking back and forth slowly. "I'm Sweetfawn, and you are?"

After he was sure his face was clean, Flickerfur began to nibble on his claws, relaxed enough now to space out with the noisy trill of evening frogs filling his ears. He reminisced about his former apprentices- adults, decorated Warriors now. Where had the time gone? The spotted tabby grunted as an old sheath sloughed off his claw. Who would make a good apprentice? Someone excitable or a kit that was more prone to being quiet? Truth be told, his favourite part of being a Warrior was helping his apprentices to learn and grow, especially given he wasn't proficient in anything else. Without realizing it, the tom had sat there on the edge of the boulder for a good long while, the sky above had begun to be dotted with stars and the horizon where the sun had set was a line of royal blue.

It was all of a sudden that a voice sprung up from the shadows between the junipers, giving Flickerfur a start that when he flinched his paw away from his mouth, a little too much sheath ripped from his claw.
"Huh?" He chirped, shaking his paw in an attempt to stop it from stinging. The silhouette of a blue tabby could be made out in the dark once his dark eyes adjusted. A waft of ShadowClan scent didn't surprise the tom in the least, but he still tensed up once he realized he'd been caught meandering by the border.
"I'm Flickerfur, sorry, I was on a patrol earlier and just needed a break." He admitted, "uh, nice to meet you Raindapple, you're from ShadowClan?"

Barnabas
June 18th, 2018, 03:20 PM
The long furred brown and white tabby walked along the border again, her blue eyes searching Shadowclans side in hopes of seeing a certain apprentice again. Fern had taken a liking to him so she came here as often as she could, looking for the tom. With a soft sigh she strained her eyes to see into the shadows. Will he even be here? she had to ask herself, maybe he had forgotten all about her or decided she was a Thunderclanner and didn’t want to waist any of his time on her. Her pelt prickled uneasily at the last thought. Strange Rainbow

Spiderpaw moved through the Shadowclan territory, trying to get away from his clanmates. They had pissed him off for the last time. Wy couldn't they let him do anything. His mentor never teaches him anything. The tom looked around the border between Shadowclan and Thunderclan. He was hoping that he would find Fernpaw. Spiderpaw had grown used to her and hoped that she would actually be there.

Tazzy
June 19th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Spiderpaw moved through the Shadowclan territory, trying to get away from his clanmates. They had pissed him off for the last time. Wy couldn't they let him do anything. His mentor never teaches him anything. The tom looked around the border between Shadowclan and Thunderclan. He was hoping that he would find Fernpaw. Spiderpaw had grown used to her and hoped that she would actually be there.

As Fern walked along the border she caught his scent. Sniffing the air, she looked around before letting out a whispered hiss “Spiderpaw?” What if he was in a patrol? The alarming thought raced through her head soon after so she backed into some bushes and waited, she waited to see if he came out alone or not. The young she-cat sat very still, not making any noise.

Barnabas
June 22nd, 2018, 12:10 PM
As Fern walked along the border she caught his scent. Sniffing the air, she looked around before letting out a whispered hiss “Spiderpaw?” What if he was in a patrol? The alarming thought raced through her head soon after so she backed into some bushes and waited, she waited to see if he came out alone or not. The young she-cat sat very still, not making any noise.

Spiderpaw heard movements, scenting Fernpaw in the bushes. He walked over to the bush, letting out a light purr. "You can come out. Im alone." Spiderpaw assured her. He was hoping as he had spoke that it was just her in the bush and not one of her own clanmates. Spiderpaw stepped into the bushes, not waiting for a response.

Tazzy
July 25th, 2018, 01:57 AM
Spiderpaw heard movements, scenting Fernpaw in the bushes. He walked over to the bush, letting out a light purr. "You can come out. Im alone." Spiderpaw assured her. He was hoping as he had spoke that it was just her in the bush and not one of her own clanmates. Spiderpaw stepped into the bushes, not waiting for a response.

Fernpaw purred in amusement “You didn’t even wait for me to say anything!” She teased softly, her eyes glimmering with happiness, she rubbed her cheek against his as she begin to purr loudly. “I brought you a squirrel.” She added pushing it towards him.

Barnabas
July 25th, 2018, 02:00 AM
Fernpaw purred in amusement “You didn’t even wait for me to say anything!” She teased softly, her eyes glimmering with happiness, she rubbed her cheek against his as she begin to purr loudly. “I brought you a squirrel.” She added pushing it towards him.

Spiderpaw looked at her face and purred. He watched as she pulled out a squirrel. "I don't think I should eat it. It's Thunderclans prey. I'm only half Thunderclan , but still." meowed Spiderpaw. His stomachs began to growl at the sight of Fernpaws squirrel.

Tazzy
July 25th, 2018, 02:10 AM
Spiderpaw looked at her face and purred. He watched as she pulled out a squirrel. "I don't think I should eat it. It's Thunderclans prey. I'm only half Thunderclan , but still." meowed Spiderpaw. His stomachs began to growl at the sight of Fernpaws squirrel.

Her tail tip twitched a bit as she pushed it closer to him. “We could share it? I can hear that your hungry and I’m offering so it’s not thunderclan..it’s mine.” She teased softly, pushing the squirrel to him until it was under his nose.

Barnabas
July 25th, 2018, 02:13 AM
Her tail tip twitched a bit as she pushed it closer to him. “We could share it? I can hear that your hungry and I’m offering so it’s not thunderclan..it’s mine.” She teased softly, pushing the squirrel to him until it was under his nose.

Spiderpaw let out a purr. "Perhaps one bite won't hurt. If I share it with you I bet I would eat it." he meowed with a slight smirk another purr rose in his throat. The tom looked up to where he was gazing right into Fernpaws eyes.

Tazzy
July 25th, 2018, 02:25 AM
Spiderpaw let out a purr. "Perhaps one bite won't hurt. If I share it with you I bet I would eat it." he meowed with a slight smirk another purr rose in his throat. The tom looked up to where he was gazing right into Fernpaws eyes.

Fernpaw gazed back into his eyes, her fur heating up when they met. “We could share..” She murmured softly as she leaned toward the squirrel, her fur brushing against his before she took a bite.

Barnabas
July 27th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Fernpaw gazed back into his eyes, her fur heating up when they met. “We could share..” She murmured softly as she leaned toward the squirrel, her fur brushing against his before she took a bite.

Spiderpaw waited for her to take the first bite before he took his. He took a small bite and began chewing. "I've been meaning to find you." meowed Spiderpaw, feeling a little nervous of what he was going to tell her.

Tazzy
August 1st, 2018, 01:26 AM
Spiderpaw waited for her to take the first bite before he took his. He took a small bite and began chewing. "I've been meaning to find you." meowed Spiderpaw, feeling a little nervous of what he was going to tell her.

She looked at him, worry on her gaze. “What’s up? Did something happen?” She kneaded the ground a bit nervously with her paws as she spoke. “I should have come sooner! My gut was telling me to but I couldn’t risk it.” Her voice trailed off as soon as fern realized she was rambling. Now she just gazed at him, waiting for him to speak.

Morgan

Dust
August 29th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Fireleaf

Foreign scents flooded Sydney's senses. Musky leaves, warm prey, strange scents of the rumored forest cats. Sydney's mouth couldn't help but water as her mind became focused on the fresh prey smell. Her treats at home had always satisfied her, but this... this was a whole new sensation! She had to find where it was coming from! Hesitantly, the she-cat trod past the thick scent markings into the wooded territory. Her eyes darted back and forth, waves of anxiety flowing from her pelt as the smell became heavier. Where am I? The more she realized she was lost, the more vulnerable she felt. Maybe I should have stayed home, this was a stupid idea! Taking a deep breath, the molly squeezed her eyes shut. A bird could be heard in the distance, singing a sweet, albeit loud, melody. It was quite relaxing... "Breathe Sydney.... everything is ok." And with that statement to herself, Sydney let her body un-tense and her eyes readjust to the lighting of the forest floor.

With heavy paws, Sydney continued her trek through the woods - her bright white pelt sticking out like a sore thumb against the lush green foliage. She was as graceful as an elephant as she crashed through the undergrowth, the taste of mouse fresh on the tip of her tongue. Sloppily, the kittypet fell into a makeshift hunting crouch, her eyes transfixed on a fat field mouse nibbling at the roots of a tree trunk. Wriggling her rump, Sydney launched with her back legs, completely missing the mouse as she soared overhead. Skittering to a stop, she landed with a loud "OOMPH!"

k!ngk3s
August 29th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Fireleaf

Foreign scents flooded Sydney's senses. Musky leaves, warm prey, strange scents of the rumored forest cats. Sydney's mouth couldn't help but water as her mind became focused on the fresh prey smell. Her treats at home had always satisfied her, but this... this was a whole new sensation! She had to find where it was coming from! Hesitantly, the she-cat trod past the thick scent markings into the wooded territory. Her eyes darted back and forth, waves of anxiety flowing from her pelt as the smell became heavier. Where am I? The more she realized she was lost, the more vulnerable she felt. Maybe I should have stayed home, this was a stupid idea! Taking a deep breath, the molly squeezed her eyes shut. A bird could be heard in the distance, singing a sweet, albeit loud, melody. It was quite relaxing... "Breathe Sydney.... everything is ok." And with that statement to herself, Sydney let her body un-tense and her eyes readjust to the lighting of the forest floor.

With heavy paws, Sydney continued her trek through the woods - her bright white pelt sticking out like a sore thumb against the lush green foliage. She was as graceful as an elephant as she crashed through the undergrowth, the taste of mouse fresh on the tip of her tongue. Sloppily, the kittypet fell into a makeshift hunting crouch, her eyes transfixed on a fat field mouse nibbling at the roots of a tree trunk. Wriggling her rump, Sydney launched with her back legs, completely missing the mouse as she soared overhead. Skittering to a stop, she landed with a loud "OOMPH!"
Ferngazee was hunting and heard the scream and ran to where he heard the sound 'Is everything alright?' Ferngaze said to the cat

Dust
September 3rd, 2018, 05:23 PM
Ferngazee was hunting and heard the scream and ran to where he heard the sound 'Is everything alright?' Ferngaze said to the cat

Recovering from her stumble, Sydney gave her pelt a rough shake, scoffing at herself. "Of course you would do that Sydney..." Upon hearing Ferngaze crashing through the undergrowth, the molly perked up immediately, waves of embarrassment rolling off her pelt. She would be scared if she didn't feel so stupid, although... the cat had asked if she was ok, maybe he was a nice forest cat? Sydney nodded her head profusely, shuffling her paws uncomfortably. "You didn't... see that, did you?"

k!ngk3s
September 3rd, 2018, 05:34 PM
Recovering from her stumble, Sydney gave her pelt a rough shake, scoffing at herself. "Of course you would do that Sydney..." Upon hearing Ferngaze crashing through the undergrowth, the molly perked up immediately, waves of embarrassment rolling off her pelt. She would be scared if she didn't feel so stupid, although... the cat had asked if she was ok, maybe he was a nice forest cat? Sydney nodded her head profusely, shuffling her paws uncomfortably. "You didn't... see that, did you?"
"I saw it...." Ferngaze said

Dust
September 3rd, 2018, 06:00 PM
"I saw it...." Ferngaze said

She ducked her head nervously, her ears pinned back against her head and eyes transfixed on the ground. "Geez... that's embarrassing." Sydney glanced up at the stranger. "You're not going to hurt me, are you?" The smell of the scent line was bathed all over this cat, so it was clearly his home... or land? Whatever it was...

k!ngk3s
September 3rd, 2018, 06:23 PM
She ducked her head nervously, her ears pinned back against her head and eyes transfixed on the ground. "Geez... that's embarrassing." Sydney glanced up at the stranger. "You're not going to hurt me, are you?" The smell of the scent line was bathed all over this cat, so it was clearly his home... or land? Whatever it was...
"No i would never hurt a fellow cat" Ferngaze said and came to Sydney

Dust
September 8th, 2018, 09:36 PM
"No i would never hurt a fellow cat" Ferngaze said and came to Sydney

The molly seemed reassured by his words, a soft smile growing on her maw, though it was quickly replaced w/ concern as the warrior drew near. Fur rising on her spine, Sydney quickly backed away, eyes alert and intent on Ferngaze. "So... Are you a forest cat?"

k!ngk3s
September 8th, 2018, 09:40 PM
The molly seemed reassured by his words, a soft smile growing on her maw, though it was quickly replaced w/ concern as the warrior drew near. Fur rising on her spine, Sydney quickly backed away, eyes alert and intent on Ferngaze. "So... Are you a forest cat?"
"Yes..." Ferngaze said and stoped walking to her

Dust
September 8th, 2018, 09:48 PM
"Yes..." Ferngaze said and stoped walking to her

Scrunching her face up in confusion, Sydney let out a quiet sigh, "So if you're a forest cat... do you live with others or by yourself? Not to be rude or anything, but I haven't heard a whole lot of good things about them." She tilted her head, worry evident behind her green eyes. Guilt pricked at her pelt, causing her to avert her gaze from Ferngaze. Sure, she had heard bad things about the forest cats, but maybe they were unwarranted by cats who didn't like them. "Sorry... I didn't mean to sound so rude."

k!ngk3s
September 8th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Scrunching her face up in confusion, Sydney let out a quiet sigh, "So if you're a forest cat... do you live with others or by yourself? Not to be rude or anything, but I haven't heard a whole lot of good things about them." She tilted her head, worry evident behind her green eyes. Guilt pricked at her pelt, causing her to avert her gaze from Ferngaze. Sure, she had heard bad things about the forest cats, but maybe they were unwarranted by cats who didn't like them. "Sorry... I didn't mean to sound so rude."
"I live with others." Ferngaze said and sat down and said "Thats ok."

Dust
September 8th, 2018, 09:58 PM
"I live with others." Ferngaze said and sat down and said "Thats ok."

"The others?" Her question came off more of a statement, then a question. "How many others?" How many cats were living out in these woods? The tom smelled of others, mingling scents clinging to his pelt. I can't believe I didn't notice it! Flicking her tail to the side, Sydney, quite intently, listened for his response.

k!ngk3s
September 8th, 2018, 10:00 PM
"The others?" Her question came off more of a statement, then a question. "How many others?" How many cats were living out in these woods? The tom smelled of others, mingling scents clinging to his pelt. I can't believe I didn't notice it! Flicking her tail to the side, Sydney, quite intently, listened for his response.
" Their my clan-mates and theirs a lot...." Ferngaze said and looked back at Thunderclan then at Sydney

Dust
September 8th, 2018, 11:28 PM
" Their my clan-mates and theirs a lot...." Ferngaze said and looked back at Thunderclan then at Sydney

"So... Are they your family or something then?" She seems even more confused than before, her eyes closed in thought. Attempting to process what Ferngaze had said, she shook her head slowly, deciding to begin with the basics. "Ok then... what's your name stranger?"

k!ngk3s
September 9th, 2018, 06:25 AM
"So... Are they your family or something then?" She seems even more confused than before, her eyes closed in thought. Attempting to process what Ferngaze had said, she shook her head slowly, deciding to begin with the basics. "Ok then... what's your name stranger?"
"No. Only a couple are my family and im Ferngaze" Ferngaze said

Dust
September 9th, 2018, 07:48 AM
"No. Only a couple are my family and im Ferngaze" Ferngaze said

"Oh.." Well it didn't give her any new idea of what to expect... other than a lot of cats, but she supposed that answer would work for now. "Well, that makes sense I guess." It didn't seem like this stranger- sorry, Ferngaze, was very talkative. "My name's Sydney!" She meowed quickly, forgetting that she hadn't introduced herself. "I live that way... I think." She pointed the tip of her tail towards the edge of the Thunderclan border, though really she was lost. She would keep that information to herself for now... maybe she'd be able to find her way back home. If not, maybe Ferngaze could help her to the border. "So... What do you do with your clanmates?" Sydney inquired the other slowly, trying to gather more details.

k!ngk3s
September 9th, 2018, 07:50 AM
"Oh.." Well it didn't give her any new idea of what to expect... other than a lot of cats, but she supposed that answer would work for now. "Well, that makes sense I guess." It didn't seem like this stranger- sorry, Ferngaze, was very talkative. "My name's Sydney!" She meowed quickly, forgetting that she hadn't introduced herself. "I live that way... I think." She pointed the tip of her tail towards the edge of the Thunderclan border, though really she was lost. She would keep that information to herself for now... maybe she'd be able to find her way back home. If not, maybe Ferngaze could help her to the border. "So... What do you do with your clanmates?" Sydney inquired the other slowly, trying to gather more details.
"Oh what?" Ferngaze asked then he hered her name "Sydney? Cool name! I hunt with my clan-mates but thats it..." He said

Senorita*Moon
September 9th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Spade didn't notice that she was on Thunderclan's and Shadowclan's border. Spade is a 6 moon kitten and was a loner. She walked peacefully but didn't know that she crossed the border.

Dust
September 9th, 2018, 11:46 AM
"Oh what?" Ferngaze asked then he hered her name "Sydney? Cool name! I hunt with my clan-mates but thats it..." He said

Sydney gave a warm smile, clearly pleased with the praise. "Thank you! I always thought it was a silly name." She seemed a bit embarrassed at first, but it quickly ebbed into more curiosity. "You only hunt with them? What else to you do... that can't be all!"

k!ngk3s
September 9th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Sydney gave a warm smile, clearly pleased with the praise. "Thank you! I always thought it was a silly name." She seemed a bit embarrassed at first, but it quickly ebbed into more curiosity. "You only hunt with them? What else to you do... that can't be all!"
"Your welcomed!" Ferngaze said and also said "Thats it..."

Dust
September 10th, 2018, 11:00 PM
"Your welcomed!" Ferngaze said and also said "Thats it..."

"It doesn't sound like you do much," She pointed out quite harshly. This wasn't turning out how she had expected. Where was the excitement? The thrill that so many cats had been gossiping about. Tilting her head to the side, the molly looked back over her shoulder towards the direction she assumed was her way back home. "Maybe I should get going..."

k!ngk3s
September 11th, 2018, 06:37 AM
"It doesn't sound like you do much," She pointed out quite harshly. This wasn't turning out how she had expected. Where was the excitement? The thrill that so many cats had been gossiping about. Tilting her head to the side, the molly looked back over her shoulder towards the direction she assumed was her way back home. "Maybe I should get going..."
"We do go to gatherings sometimes..." Ferngaze said and went and killed a mouse. Then he pushed it over

Dust
September 11th, 2018, 07:48 AM
"We do go to gatherings sometimes..." Ferngaze said and went and killed a mouse. Then he pushed it over

Sydney cocked her head to the side once more, seemingly even more confused than before. "Gatherings? What are gatherings?" She inquired.

k!ngk3s
September 12th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Sydney cocked her head to the side once more, seemingly even more confused than before. "Gatherings? What are gatherings?" She inquired.
[ah sorry this is so late!!!!!!] "Gatherings are when every clan come in peace at the full moon" Ferngaze said

Dust
September 14th, 2018, 10:14 PM
[ah sorry this is so late!!!!!!] "Gatherings are when every clan come in peace at the full moon" Ferngaze said

(No worries (^^) )

"Oh, so there's more of you? More than just your clan?" She inquired slowly, her tail tip flicking back and forth.

k!ngk3s
September 15th, 2018, 09:05 AM
(No worries (^^) )

"Oh, so there's more of you? More than just your clan?" She inquired slowly, her tail tip flicking back and forth.
"Yes. There is 4 clans Thunder,Shadow,Wind,Sky,And River." Ferngaze said

The Guilds of Europe
October 16th, 2018, 04:54 PM
(( Can I join? I have an idea of a rogue becoming a clan cat :3 If you reject me, I'm fine :,3 ))

.:Virgo:.
October 27th, 2018, 09:49 AM
[ SkeleSus ]
Amana coughed and opened her eyes. Where was she? Who was she? Where's Stick? All of these questions ran through her mind as she looked around and then heard a crackling noise. The kit lay limp once more, scared out of her wits. What was this thing doing? Hunting her? She didn't dare move except to breathe. She then coughed and had to move because of the stench.

Brilliance
November 12th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Honestly, Wrenbriar should had never strayed away from his normal route. Whenever he wanted to get away from camp, he found that sneaking through the Windclan border was much easier, but doggone! His curiosity had been sparked when he hardly ever decided to go the route through Shadowclan. Wrenbriar heard quite the fascinating tales about them. Fascinating, as in something truly horrifying. Wrenbriar would snort because he didn’t see Shadowclanners as anything of the sort! He’d pretty much judge them, all the clans, that it. He is known for the loathe and hurtful insults whenever he unjustly gives an opinion that he believes is superior than all others. Windclanners were clearly troubling, confused bunny eating cats that shouldn’t even have an existence in the forest. Riverclanners were nasty fishbrains, that Wrenbriar believed that the fish were ore smarter than the cats! Skyclan is barely even a clan to him that he figured they simply wanted to disrupt a natural balance of four clans in the forest. Truth be told, odd numbers made Wrenbriar throw hissy fits because they weren’t right! Wrenbriar preferred couplely things because he believed everything needed a partner. Not much in a romantic atmosphere, but more so to “even the odds” as he would say. (It might just be his OCD talking). As for Thunderclan; he lived there. That didn’t mean he had no opinion towards it. Wrenbriar found his entire clan mates, even the authorities to all be a waste of breath. He believed each of them might as well have fluff in their brains.

Wrenbriar was far from an easy tom to get along with. He was abrasive, morbid, and conceited in a knowledgeable way. Not to even bother to mention all other problems he have on top of why he isn’t the easiest to get along with. Wrenbriar was chewing himself out for ever even being curious to take this route through the borders of Thunderclan and Shadowclan. “Ugh...I’m gonna have to do a triple take on grooming once I get back to camp...” he muttered, small paws graciously trying to avoid any specks to avoid getting anything that deals with Shadowclan’s scent. At gatherings, he took whiffs of Shadowclan cats! He didn’t know which was worst; lizardheads or fishbreaths. Goodness! You’d think those clans would know about personal hygiene, but he supposed that if they all lived huddled together in darkness and whatnot, they wouldn’t even notice it. Wrenbriar snorted, for a brief moment putting his nose to the ground. He shot back up, fur bristling. He immediately regretted. “I’m never taking this route again. I learned my lesson. I suppose we all learn from our mistakes,” he stated lowly with a shake of his head. “I don’t see why I have to be apart of it. I’m way too perfect to make mistakes!”

North

vellichor
November 16th, 2018, 07:30 AM
RedHead

His head dropped. His tail trailed behind him. His paws dragged on the ground. He walked slowly, yet with a paranoid alertness as is he expected someone to pop out spot him. His dull amber eyes had lost their cheerful spark. Windygale flopped down on the leaf litter, grunting. He had escaped from camp, leaving a few trustworthy peacemakers to cover for him. He was sick and tired of the glares he got from war enthusiasts, the questioning looks of sympathy from everyone else. And he was tired of reliving that moment. It was seared into his memory at that point, like claw marks in a trees. Unlike a tree, though, he never thought he’d be the same again.

The tom had been walking without realizing where he was going. Cruel, it seemed, his legs had taken him to the very border he was about to cross before he and his patrol were caught. He wanted to scream, run, do something, but he hadn’t the energy. So he lay and watched.

[sorry it’s not my best - lack of time! >:0]

RedHead
November 16th, 2018, 10:04 AM
RedHead

His head dropped. His tail trailed behind him. His paws dragged on the ground. He walked slowly, yet with a paranoid alertness as is he expected someone to pop out spot him. His dull amber eyes had lost their cheerful spark. Windygale flopped down on the leaf litter, grunting. He had escaped from camp, leaving a few trustworthy peacemakers to cover for him. He was sick and tired of the glares he got from war enthusiasts, the questioning looks of sympathy from everyone else. And he was tired of reliving that moment. It was seared into his memory at that point, like claw marks in a trees. Unlike a tree, though, he never thought he’d be the same again.

The tom had been walking without realizing where he was going. Cruel, it seemed, his legs had taken him to the very border he was about to cross before he and his patrol were caught. He wanted to scream, run, do something, but he hadn’t the energy. So he lay and watched.

[sorry it’s not my best - lack of time! >:0]

[No worries! Poor little windy though </3 I’ll make Flint extra dorky to cheer him up]

The slightest hum could be heard coming from within the forest, a lighthearted, calm hum that exposed the mood of its owner. As two white paws pulled a dark furred figure onto a log, the humming stopped, and it was replaced by a small grunt of surprise as the tomcat lost his footing and toppled over, falling from his momentary perch on the log. Sitting up quickly, the tomcat let a laugh erupt from his chest, loud and hearty. His own actions amused the Thunderclan deputy, he still would’ve laughed even if there was another cat around. Moreso probably. He liked to make fun of himself, if gave him justification to also make fun of others.
Getting back to his paws, he glanced around the forest with his two bright green eyes, a small smile on his maw, still in a good mood. He’d started rallying peacemakers in his own clan, his training with Minkpaw was going well, and, to be frank, he hadn’t felt more alive in moons. He was starting to grow connections within the clan, and Flintspirit enjoyed that he was finally allowing it to happen. It was slow going of course, but at least it was going. After looking around, the tom realized he was right at the edge of the Shadowclan border. A sharp scent caught his nose, and he glanced over the surrounding area once more, this time noticing a lump of fur lying in the leaves littering the forest floor.
The cat seemed to be staring off into nowhere, and from the distance he was standing at, Flintspirit wasn’t sure if the tomcat as breathing. A deathly cold gripped his bones.
Oh no. Not death. Please don’t be dying. Worry flirted through him as he sprinted over to the tomcat, not even caring that he crossed the border in one swift leap. As he dug his claws into the ground, stopping beside the Shadowclan warrior, he pushed his nose close, relief fluttering through him as he saw the gentle rise and fall of his breathing and the warmth still emitting from his body.
Flintspirit turned his head to look at the cat’s face, his tail flicking with slight irritation. “You know, some predator could mistake you for being dead. You really should keeo your head up, especially if you’re going to be out in the forest alone.” His eyes were firm as he raised his head back to his full height, taking in the tom at a better view. He instantly recognized him as Windygale, the Shadowclan deputy. But by the look of him, Flintspirit wondered if he’d suffered the same fate as Buttercupbreeze and Rowanflame. The thought caused him to lower his prickling tail, even more concern flooding into his features. He wasn’t sure what to say, he didn’t want to make Windygale feel worse. But he also wanted to comfort him. “Hey... I’m um.... sorry for.. crossing your border.” He finally blurted out, realizing that he was standing firmly in the Shadowclan side of the border. But he didn’t move away. He continued to stare down at Windygale, struggling with trying to find the right words to say.

Jynx
November 18th, 2018, 09:41 AM
(( ~+Harvest+~ ))
<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|>
October padded along the border, her eyes bright. Her paws set upon the pine needles silently as she made her way along the strange scent markers. She could recognize the scent of many cats, but it seemed together separated by two different groups, as they were blatantly different. She strode back on the side of the border with the pine trees on one side, her head to the ground as she followed the scents that lead every which way. October had never been here before and was excited a time the prospect of a new adventure that may unfold. Myabe she'd meet another cat!

November 18th, 2018, 09:50 AM
(( ~+Harvest+~ ))
<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|>
October padded along the border, her eyes bright. Her paws set upon the pine needles silently as she made her way along the strange scent markers. She could recognize the scent of many cats, but it seemed together separated by two different groups, as they were blatantly different. She strode back on the side of the border with the pine trees on one side, her head to the ground as she followed the scents that lead every which way. October had never been here before and was excited a time the prospect of a new adventure that may unfold. Myabe she'd meet another cat!
Firepelt padded along border and scented a cat up wind and padded towards that cat. "Why are you here?" He asked calmly.

Jynx
November 18th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Firepelt padded along border and scented a cat up wind and padded towards that cat. "Why are you here?" He asked calmly.
October's fur stood end as she heard a voice behind her. She jerked her head up and looked into the eyes of an older tom cat. She backed a safe distance away before responding; not that she was afraid or anything, he was just a much larger cat than she and wanted to be able to make a quick getaway, should it be necessary. "I-I'm just exploring," She blinked rapidly, her tail flicking nervously. Getting caught was definitley not part of the plan.

November 18th, 2018, 04:44 PM
October's fur stood end as she heard a voice behind her. She jerked her head up and looked into the eyes of an older tom cat. She backed a safe distance away before responding; not that she was afraid or anything, he was just a much larger cat than she and wanted to be able to make a quick getaway, should it be necessary. "I-I'm just exploring," She blinked rapidly, her tail flicking nervously. Getting caught was definitley not part of the plan.
"What is your name?" He asked and then thought, She looks no older than an apprentice fresh out of the nursery.

Raptor0owl
November 20th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Zero padded along on his little *LONG* journey, on his way to shadowclan territory. Not minding at all if he gets his paws dirty. And if he gets killed for whatever lame excuse it probably is, his family sure won't care for they will just laugh at his grave. (@Silvertail000 here ya go.)

silvertail000
November 25th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Zero padded along on his little *LONG* journey, on his way to shadowclan territory. Not minding at all if he gets his paws dirty. And if he gets killed for whatever lame excuse it probably is, his family sure won't care for they will just laugh at his grave. (@Silvertail000 here ya go.)
Foxbreeze was innocently patrolling the border between her territory and ShadowClan's. There she spotted a rouge walking along the border. "What are you doing here?" she hissed.

Raptor0owl
November 25th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Foxbreeze was innocently patrolling the border between her territory and ShadowClan's. There she spotted a rouge walking along the border. "What are you doing here?" she hissed. Zero brought up a odd, but creepy smile on his face. What's it to you, ay?" Zero could care less for at least almost any cat AND the world. "It honestly feels like your intimidating me, you don't want to hurt a cat for nothing, would you?" Zero mocked Foxbreeze as trying to 'seem' innocent with fake silent tears as well with his ears folded back.

silvertail000
November 26th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Zero brought up a odd, but creepy smile on his face. What's it to you, ay?" Zero could care less for at least almost any cat AND the world. "It honestly feels like your intimidating me, you don't want to hurt a cat for nothing, would you?" Zero mocked Foxbreeze as trying to 'seem' innocent with fake silent tears as well with his ears folded back.
"No, I wouldn't! But if you give me a reason to..." she hissed.

Raptor0owl
November 26th, 2018, 08:09 PM
"No, I wouldn't! But if you give me a reason to..." she hissed. Zero smiled in amusement, as Zero shook his head, he had a mysterious light glistening within his eyes. "Well ain't I the special one." He laughed as he brought up his special Cheshire grin.

Raptor0owl
November 28th, 2018, 05:52 PM
SuspiciousMindz
As Zero padded his way around the forest, looking for prey, he hummed while is tail swishing from side to side within each beat. But whenever he got closer towards the forest, he sees very few small squirrels jumping and roaming around. Immediately he lightly trotted, staying behind them. After a while he decides to 'surprise attack' one of the tiny squirrels or two by jumping at them from behind, his claws sheathed. But instead.... The squirrels had to change their route as they go left. As Zero failed trying to grab one for trying to succeed, but he face planted on the ground, destroying his dignity.

SuspiciousMindz
December 2nd, 2018, 09:24 AM
Raptex0owl

Jinx happened to be in the area as a feline darted through the bushes. Her yellow eyes narrowed slightly. While this was no longer a place she called home, it still bothered her when loners/rouges decided to take ShadowClan prey. Well, she assumed this was ShadowClan's prey. It wasn't her business though, but she still felt the need to follow.

In the end, the ebony she-cat was happy to have followed as the tom face planted into the ground. Her presence was revealed with her mrrow of laughter. She couldn't hold it back and she certainly didn't care if he knew she was there now.

Raptor0owl
December 2nd, 2018, 09:38 AM
Raptex0owl

Jinx happened to be in the area as a feline darted through the bushes. Her yellow eyes narrowed slightly. While this was no longer a place she called home, it still bothered her when loners/rouges decided to take ShadowClan prey. Well, she assumed this was ShadowClan's prey. It wasn't her business though, but she still felt the need to follow.

In the end, the ebony she-cat was happy to have followed as the tom face planted into the ground. Her presence was revealed with her mrrow of laughter. She couldn't hold it back and she certainly didn't care if he knew she was there now.

Zero's ear twitched as her got off of the ground while shaking off dirt depress from his face quickly. He turned to face a black she-cat. "Is that a threat!!?" He asked her as he brought up his most serious, but yet slightly crazy face. Him staring at her as he looked like he want's to set her soul on fire.

SuspiciousMindz
December 2nd, 2018, 09:53 AM
Raptex0owl

Jinx quickly stopped laughing, her tail tip began to twitch and her eyes narrowed again. What was his problem? Everyone had their embarrassing moments. "What's a threat? My laughing? Because you can take that however you want. I don't recall laughing being a threat ever," she huffed. She was slightly annoyed that he wanted to be so bitter, but oh well, right? Most lone cats were these days.

Raptor0owl
December 2nd, 2018, 10:22 AM
Raptex0owl

Jinx quickly stopped laughing, her tail tip began to twitch and her eyes narrowed again. What was his problem? Everyone had their embarrassing moments. "What's a threat? My laughing? Because you can take that however you want. I don't recall laughing being a threat ever," she huffed. She was slightly annoyed that he wanted to be so bitter, but oh well, right? Most lone cats were these days.

Zero's tail and ears twitched with agitation. How can she be that harsh? Zero looked away where the squirrels ran off to. "Fine, it just so happens to appear like that." He looked up a little bit, showing off his annoyed expression. "Besides, what do you want? Are you just laughing at others, spying on them, just to have 'tons of fun'?"

Why Do We Hold?
December 3rd, 2018, 11:51 AM
Miss Bliss

Sunshine snuck onto the borders, prepared to see Butterflypaw again. More like he needed to see her again. He couldn't explain it, but he was pretty sure he had fallen in love with her.

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2018, 11:59 AM
Miss Bliss

Sunshine snuck onto the borders, prepared to see Butterflypaw again. More like he needed to see her again. He couldn't explain it, but he was pretty sure he had fallen in love with her.

Butterflypaw walked along the border, her mind lost in thought as she looked over at the Thunderclan territory. The molly laid down in the ground, not expecting to see another cat. She rested her head down on her paws.

Why Do We Hold?
December 3rd, 2018, 01:02 PM
Butterflypaw walked along the border, her mind lost in thought as she looked over at the Thunderclan territory. The molly laid down in the ground, not expecting to see another cat. She rested her head down on her paws.

"Butterflypaw?" Sunshine said, already seeing the apprentice, then laughed with a purr "You can come out, I'm not an apprentice yet."

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2018, 01:25 PM
"Butterflypaw?" Sunshine said, already seeing the apprentice, then laughed with a purr "You can come out, I'm not an apprentice yet."

Butterflypaw jumped up when she heard his voice. She glanced at him with a hiss. " Don't scare me like that. You almost have me a heart attack. " she growled. The growl left her throat and got replaced by a purr.

Why Do We Hold?
December 3rd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Butterflypaw jumped up when she heard his voice. She glanced at him with a hiss. " Don't scare me like that. You almost have me a heart attack. " she growled. The growl left her throat and got replaced by a purr.

"Sorry. I just needed to see you again." he said, brushing his pelt against hers. Judging by the purr, he guess that she somewhat felt the same way.

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2018, 03:57 PM
"Sorry. I just needed to see you again." he said, brushing his pelt against hers. Judging by the purr, he guess that she somewhat felt the same way.

Butterflypaw glanced around the territory to make sure there was nobody watching. "We have to be careful though. It wouldn't be good for both of us if we get caught." she replied. She stopped glancing around and finally calmed herself.

Why Do We Hold?
December 3rd, 2018, 03:59 PM
Butterflypaw glanced around the territory to make sure there was nobody watching. "We have to be careful though. It wouldn't be good for both of us if we get caught." she replied. She stopped glancing around and finally calmed herself.

"Well..." Sunshine started, then took a deep breath. It took every fiber of courage in him just to get this sentence out. "Even if we do get caught, I don't care. I love you Butterflypaw, and if nobody finds out, we could be together."

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2018, 04:01 PM
"Well..." Sunshine started, then took a deep breath. It took every fiber of courage in him just to get this sentence out. "Even if we do get caught, I don't care. I love you Butterflypaw, and if nobody finds out, we could be together."

Butterflypaw looked at him with wide eyes. "But I do. If I get caught I will be held back from my warrior ceremony, which should be in a couple of moons." She meowed. The molly always felt that her clan came first.

Why Do We Hold?
December 3rd, 2018, 05:39 PM
Butterflypaw looked at him with wide eyes. "But I do. If I get caught I will be held back from my warrior ceremony, which should be in a couple of moons." She meowed. The molly always felt that her clan came first.

"Then...I join Shadowclan." Sunshine offered. It was obvious he was willing to risk everything to be with her.

Why Do We Hold?
December 4th, 2018, 11:19 AM
"Then...I join Shadowclan." Sunshine offered. It was obvious he was willing to risk everything to be with her.

"I mean, I probably can, I haven't joined a clan yet, and I kind of need you." Sunshine said with sad eyes. "I never knew my parents, I was taken from them as a kitten. I've never met another cat like me, who didnt want to be with twolegs, who prefers a harder, more free life, but more importantly, to me anyways, someone I can and do care about."

Madelaine
December 4th, 2018, 08:09 PM
"I mean, I probably can, I haven't joined a clan yet, and I kind of need you." Sunshine said with sad eyes. "I never knew my parents, I was taken from them as a kitten. I've never met another cat like me, who didnt want to be with twolegs, who prefers a harder, more free life, but more importantly, to me anyways, someone I can and do care about."

Butterflypaw looked at him. " That actually wouldn't be that bad. I would gladly welcome you into my clan, but will we ever be able to actually work out? " she meowed. The molly stepped back, keeping her distance.

Why Do We Hold?
December 5th, 2018, 06:27 AM
Butterflypaw looked at him. " That actually wouldn't be that bad. I would gladly welcome you into my clan, but will we ever be able to actually work out? " she meowed. The molly stepped back, keeping her distance.

"Why couldn't we?" Sunshine asked.

Madelaine
December 5th, 2018, 12:10 PM
"Why couldn't we?" Sunshine asked.

"I don't know." she admitted.

Why Do We Hold?
December 5th, 2018, 12:24 PM
"I don't know." she admitted.

"Well we won't know unless we try." Sunshine said, unable to keep the purr out of his voice. Shadowclan wouldn't had been his first call after the gathering but he would do anything at this point to be with Butterflypaw and keep them both out of trouble.

Madelaine
December 5th, 2018, 04:10 PM
"Well we won't know unless we try." Sunshine said, unable to keep the purr out of his voice. Shadowclan wouldn't had been his first call after the gathering but he would do anything at this point to be with Butterflypaw and keep them both out of trouble.

Butterflypaw looked at her paws, feeling a little awkward. She didn't really love him, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him. They had nearly just met and they were still too young for love. "It won't work okay!" snapped Butterflypaw.

Why Do We Hold?
December 6th, 2018, 06:23 AM
Butterflypaw looked at her paws, feeling a little awkward. She didn't really love him, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him. They had nearly just met and they were still too young for love. "It won't work okay!" snapped Butterflypaw.

Sunshine jumped back, startled. "Jeez don't bite my head off..." he muttered.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 08:50 AM

Sunshine clearly looked rejected, then reset himself. "Fine. Just do me a favor? If you see anyone that might seem like their related to me, come find me, okay?" he said then walked away, not towards Thunderclan, just along the territory until the woods consumed him, and he was gone.

//since i think they're done talking, and he's still not exactly sure which clan to join. If you want her to follow and literally drag him into the Shadowclan territory, I think that'd be really funny to rp tbh.

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Sunshine clearly looked rejected, then reset himself. "Fine. Just do me a favor? If you see anyone that might seem like their related to me, come find me, okay?" he said then walked away, not towards Thunderclan, just along the territory until the woods consumed him, and he was gone.

//since i think they're done talking, and he's still not exactly sure which clan to join. If you want her to follow and literally drag him into the Shadowclan territory, I think that'd be really funny to rp tbh.

Butterflypaw watched him go. She f er lt herself stiffen. 'Why did you say that? I bet you you csn mske it work,' she thought. "Wait don't go! Im sorry!" she yowled running onto thunderclsn territory. Butterflypaw caught up with him.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Butterflypaw watched him go. She f er lt herself stiffen. 'Why did you say that? I bet you you csn mske it work,' she thought. "Wait don't go! Im sorry!" she yowled running onto thunderclsn territory. Butterflypaw caught up with him.

He stopped, and sighed heavily. "It's fine. I get it. Only warriors could have mate's, can fall for someone, right?" he asked, barely keeping the bitterness out of his tone

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 11:42 AM
He stopped, and sighed heavily. "It's fine. I get it. Only warriors could have mate's, can fall for someone, right?" he asked, barely keeping the bitterness out of his tone

Butterflypaw looked st him. "Im sorry. I know you don't know much, but we could at least try to make it work. I do love you and I'lladmit that." she meowed.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Butterflypaw looked st him. "Im sorry. I know you don't know much, but we could at least try to make it work. I do love you and I'lladmit that." she meowed.

He turned around, unable to hide his surprised look. "So, what? I go with you to Shadowclan?" he asked, looking at the small apprentice.

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 11:46 AM
He turned around, unable to hide his surprised look. "So, what? I go with you to Shadowclan?" he asked, looking at the small apprentice.

Butterflypaw didn't know what she was doing, but nodded. "Yes. If thats what you want." she meowed. She nuzzled his cheek.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Butterflypaw didn't know what she was doing, but nodded. "Yes. If thats what you want." she meowed. She nuzzled his cheek.

He smiled and pressed his muzzle against hers and said "If it'll make sure you don't get in trouble and we end up together, then yes, that's what I want." Sunshine said, unable to keep the purr out of his voice any longer

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 11:54 AM
He smiled and pressed his muzzle against hers and said "If it'll make sure you don't get in trouble and we end up together, then yes, that's what I want." Sunshine said, unable to keep the purr out of his voice any longer

Butterflypaw also let out a purr. "Come on Ill take u to our camp, so you can talk yo the leader." she meowed. She wrapped her tail around his.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Butterflypaw also let out a purr. "Come on Ill take u to our camp, so you can talk yo the leader." she meowed. She wrapped her tail around his.

"Ok." Sunshine said with a smile and after a while said "I think I know what to change my name to, so I have an apprentice name."

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 11:59 AM
"Ok." Sunshine said with a smile and after a while said "I think I know what to change my name to, so I have an apprentice name."

"And what is that?" she asked. Butterflypaw gave her shoulder a small lick. The young molly fluffed her pelt as the wind blew.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 12:04 PM
"And what is that?" she asked. Butterflypaw gave her shoulder a small lick. The young molly fluffed her pelt as the wind blew.

He smiled at his future mate and stretched as the sun hit his pelt, making it glow. "Gleampaw."

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 12:22 PM
He smiled at his future mate and stretched as the sun hit his pelt, making it glow. "Gleampaw."

Butterflypaw let out a smile. "Thats really nice. Lets hope you can have that name. Which you should be able to suggest. " she meowed.

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Butterflypaw let out a smile. "Thats really nice. Lets hope you can have that name. Which you should be able to suggest. " she meowed.

He smiled and wrapped his tail in hers, giving butterflypaw a quick lick on the cheek as they crossed into Shadowclan territory.

//Should we move to the territory thread or the Clearing?

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 12:25 PM
He smiled and wrapped his tail in hers, giving butterflypaw a quick lick on the cheek as they crossed into Shadowclan territory.

//Should we move to the territory thread or the Clearing?

(We could do the territory)

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 12:26 PM
(We could do the territory)

kk! you mind posting there and then mentioning me?//

Madelaine
December 10th, 2018, 12:26 PM
kk! you mind posting there and then mentioning me?//
(Yeah)

Why Do We Hold?
December 10th, 2018, 12:27 PM
(Yeah)

thx!//

SuspiciousMindz
December 18th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Zero's tail and ears twitched with agitation. How can she be that harsh? Zero looked away where the squirrels ran off to. "Fine, it just so happens to appear like that." He looked up a little bit, showing off his annoyed expression. "Besides, what do you want? Are you just laughing at others, spying on them, just to have 'tons of fun'?"

[this is so late, i'm sorry!]

Jinx had to stare at the tom for a moment, her yellow gaze narrowing slightly. This feline really couldn't take anything lightly. She let out a small huff. "If you must know, I'm just passing through. I can't spy on someone who makes their presence known with a failure of a hunting trip," the black feline responded. Her tone was sarcastic, however, she almost didn't mean anything sarcastically. "Or in other words, I have nothing to do with you. Was thinking making a nice conversation before I make my way back ot the clans, but I guess not," she finished.

Raptor0owl
December 19th, 2018, 08:45 AM
[this is so late, i'm sorry!]

Jinx had to stare at the tom for a moment, her yellow gaze narrowing slightly. This feline really couldn't take anything lightly. She let out a small huff. "If you must know, I'm just passing through. I can't spy on someone who makes their presence known with a failure of a hunting trip," the black feline responded. Her tone was sarcastic, however, she almost didn't mean anything sarcastically. "Or in other words, I have nothing to do with you. Was thinking making a nice conversation before I make my way back ot the clans, but I guess not," she finished.

Zero, feeling upset and humiliated. "Fine! I'm sorry, ok?I guess I am just a waste of your time. But what do you wan't with the clans anyways? It's not like they will be nice to other cats like us you know, you can't expect them to like you." Zero said with his ears folding back to his skull. (It's ok. ^-^)

SuspiciousMindz
December 24th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Zero, feeling upset and humiliated. "Fine! I'm sorry, ok?I guess I am just a waste of your time. But what do you wan't with the clans anyways? It's not like they will be nice to other cats like us you know, you can't expect them to like you." Zero said with his ears folding back to his skull. (It's ok. ^-^)

"Oh I don't expect them to like me. ShadowClan especially won't like me, but my previous mentor was the greatest leader of ShadowClan before she was murdered," her voice grew bitter talking about the battle that ended Blazingnight's reign. She despised SkyClan for what they did, but she couldn't change it, she could only go back and try to ruin the way the clans work or figure a way to bring them down. Her tail twitched with thought for a bit. "The clans aren't nice to themselves, I've seen them murder each other in cold blood. They're a group of cats just like us, but they're labeled as 'warriors' to make themselves feel better about what they do," she rolled her eyes.

graves
January 19th, 2019, 09:36 PM
[ Delta , Peachy . post in that order to avoid confusion ]

daydream trotted their way to the border to meet tallmarsh there, as decided. they didnt like the thought of a traditional ceremony, seeing as none of them were very aligned to starclan. but they had something in mind that would be better. but they figured it would be nice to have tallmarsh be there too, not only so she can see how a ceremony could be ran/ for experience, but she had been just a big part of goosepaws life as daydream. she deserved to be there.

Freesia
January 21st, 2019, 10:28 AM
[ Delta , Peachy . post in that order to avoid confusion ]

daydream trotted their way to the border to meet tallmarsh there, as decided. they didnt like the thought of a traditional ceremony, seeing as none of them were very aligned to starclan. but they had something in mind that would be better. but they figured it would be nice to have tallmarsh be there too, not only so she can see how a ceremony could be ran/ for experience, but she had been just a big part of goosepaws life as daydream. she deserved to be there.
@Peachy
((I've decided that Tall is now going to refer to Goose as "poor kit", even when Goose is warrior-age, just bc I think it's cute and also it just seems like something Tall would do))

As Tallmarsh made her way to the border, she thought about what was about to happen. Goosepaw was about to become the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice, which meant that she would be living in ShadowClan from now on. The ThunderClan medicine cat would definitely miss the "poor kit", as she affectionately referred to her, but she was proud and happy for her, too. She assumed that this wasn't normal when it came to medicine cat apprentice ceremonies, as StarClan wasn't involved, but Tallmarsh knew that Daydream didn't like StarClan--and of course, Tallmarsh didn't believe in StarClan.

Doom
January 21st, 2019, 11:31 AM
@Peachy
((I've decided that Tall is now going to refer to Goose as "poor kit", even when Goose is warrior-age, just bc I think it's cute and also it just seems like something Tall would do))

As Tallmarsh made her way to the border, she thought about what was about to happen. Goosepaw was about to become the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice, which meant that she would be living in ShadowClan from now on. The ThunderClan medicine cat would definitely miss the "poor kit", as she affectionately referred to her, but she was proud and happy for her, too. She assumed that this wasn't normal when it came to medicine cat apprentice ceremonies, as StarClan wasn't involved, but Tallmarsh knew that Daydream didn't like StarClan--and of course, Tallmarsh didn't believe in StarClan.

( omg goose would be so annoyed but love it at the same time lmao )

goosepaw traveled quietly alongside her soon-to-be-mentor. she was relieved to hear that her ceremony was to be different, as about half the medicine cats nowadays were not too into the old cats from above - including herself. at least thats what goosepaw was picking up, could be wrong. anyways, goosepaw was excited, and one with a keen eye could easily tell by the slight skip in her step. who woulda thunk? the weakest kit in thunderclan would be the newest medicine cat in shadowclan. marshy sure must be surprised that the ‘poor kit’ finally has a chance to prove herself. hell yeah! life was finally getting better for goosepaw.

once tallmarsh came into view at the border, goosepaw waved her tail in greeting. “marshy! never thought i’d say this, but it’s good to see you.” the sarcasm glittered in her eyes, referring to how she used to dread seeing marshy everyday. she knew she loved her, so goosepaw expected her to get the joke. once they were all together, goosepaw looked up at day and cocked her head. “what now?”

graves
January 22nd, 2019, 12:50 PM
@Peachy

( omg goose would be so annoyed but love it at the same time lmao )

goosepaw traveled quietly alongside her soon-to-be-mentor. she was relieved to hear that her ceremony was to be different, as about half the medicine cats nowadays were not too into the old cats from above - including herself. at least thats what goosepaw was picking up, could be wrong. anyways, goosepaw was excited, and one with a keen eye could easily tell by the slight skip in her step. who woulda thunk? the weakest kit in thunderclan would be the newest medicine cat in shadowclan. marshy sure must be surprised that the ‘poor kit’ finally has a chance to prove herself. hell yeah! life was finally getting better for goosepaw.

once tallmarsh came into view at the border, goosepaw waved her tail in greeting. “marshy! never thought i’d say this, but it’s good to see you.” the sarcasm glittered in her eyes, referring to how she used to dread seeing marshy everyday. she knew she loved her, so goosepaw expected her to get the joke. once they were all together, goosepaw looked up at day and cocked her head. “what now?”
daydream dipped their head in greeting when seeing tallmarsh. their ears twitched at the eager mollys question. they wanted to do something different for their ceremony, and they werent sure if it had been done before. no matter what, in daydreams eyes she was their apprentice, no matter what ceremony starclan wanted. "im going to take you to a very important place in shadowclans territory," they mewed, turning away for both of them to follow. this ceremony felt... right. not some rehearsed starcave one.
[feel free to reply in shc territory]

CheetahPelt
January 25th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Scathemouth trotted through the sparse undergrowth of the Shadowclan border, his dark lanky form slipping from shadow to shadow. The tall black tom opened his maw, scenting the air, to see if any Thunderclan cat had been near. He closed his mouth with a sniff, and wrinkled his nose. He never liked the thought of living in Thunderclan, the trees were shorter and there was more undergrowth. You would be enclosed in the dark, but not the right kind of dark. He shook his head and continued along the border, scenting every once in a while, and stopping to mark the border here and there.

Sagittarius

vellichor
January 25th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Scathemouth trotted through the sparse undergrowth of the Shadowclan border, his dark lanky form slipping from shadow to shadow. The tall black tom opened his maw, scenting the air, to see if any Thunderclan cat had been near. He closed his mouth with a sniff, and wrinkled his nose. He never liked the thought of living in Thunderclan, the trees were shorter and there was more undergrowth. You would be enclosed in the dark, but not the right kind of dark. He shook his head and continued along the border, scenting every once in a while, and stopping to mark the border here and there.

Sagittarius

Windystar hadn’t meant to come back to this... horrid place. He had simply stared at the ground and followed his thoughts, his instincts. Every leader could go on a walk, right? Plus, he had an important descisions to make. Naming the new deputy of ShadowClan. As he’d learned, being deputy was no easy task. It was physically and emotionally demanding as well as being a bad job for a cat who doesn’t take stress well. He had almost broken. Almost. But his job as a deputy had been training him to be the leader of ShadowClan. And he was so glad he spent many moons in the deputyship position. It would make him an even better leader.

But still. He wished that his paws hadn’t guided him to this place. The very place where he had been caught sneaking into ThunderClan territory, stripped of his hard-earned rank, and jeopardized the peacemakers. The border held nothing but bad memories, the oaks capturing beauty no more. Their large branches were vivid in his memories. And he knew that he’d never forget that moment. He was so wrapped up in the memories that he’d nearly bumped into a cat. All defenses were at the ready, but he relaxed when he noted the ShadowClan scent. “Ah... sorry for bumping into you...” he looked at the ground, pawing the dirt. “May I join you?” he asked once he noticed that the feline was on a border patrol. It seemed a bit odd that he was on his own but, then again, maybe he should just provide some company for his clanmate.

CheetahPelt
January 25th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Windystar hadn’t meant to come back to this... horrid place. He had simply stared at the ground and followed his thoughts, his instincts. Every leader could go on a walk, right? Plus, he had an important descisions to make. Naming the new deputy of ShadowClan. As he’d learned, being deputy was no easy task. It was physically and emotionally demanding as well as being a bad job for a cat who doesn’t take stress well. He had almost broken. Almost. But his job as a deputy had been training him to be the leader of ShadowClan. And he was so glad he spent many moons in the deputyship position. It would make him an even better leader.

But still. He wished that his paws hadn’t guided him to this place. The very place where he had been caught sneaking into ThunderClan territory, stripped of his hard-earned rank, and jeopardized the peacemakers. The border held nothing but bad memories, the oaks capturing beauty no more. Their large branches were vivid in his memories. And he knew that he’d never forget that moment. He was so wrapped up in the memories that he’d nearly bumped into a cat. All defenses were at the ready, but he relaxed when he noted the ShadowClan scent. “Ah... sorry for bumping into you...” he looked at the ground, pawing the dirt. “May I join you?” he asked once he noticed that the feline was on a border patrol. It seemed a bit odd that he was on his own but, then again, maybe he should just provide some company for his clanmate.

The black tom closed his eyes. Thunderclan had always been a source of pain for him. The rest of his family was sheltered far across this border. He winced, remembering the sharp pain of his father's claws. He had to leave Thunderclan, and that's what he did at 5 moons old, already more mature than most of the kits and apprentices. His abusive father had made his senses better, always ready to hide away from his father, or be ready to fight one of his other siblings. He sighed, opening his strange eyes to jump onto his hind paws to scratch at the scent marker. He was glad he had come to Shadowclan. No one in Shadowclan had ever treated him like they had in Thunderclan, and no one knew about his horrid past.

Scathemouth's ears perked, and he dropped onto all four paws before turning, coming face to face with the new leader of Shadowclan. This was enough for suprise, but he let out a small "Mrow!" When the cat bumped into him.

"Ah... sorry for bumping into you..."

Scathemouth dipped his head slightly. "It's alright. I wasn't paying enough attention either. To caught up in my own thoughts. I apologize as well."

"May I join you?"

"Alright. It's always nice to have somecat to walk with." He flicked an ear, tilting his head slightly. "If I'm not pushing to much may I ask what you were thinking about?" Scathemouth asked, sitting down lightly. He didn't like having his back to the border, but his senses were awake, ready to turn at any noise.

Leucos
February 2nd, 2019, 02:38 PM
Black Cat

Drizzlelight hummed a soft tune as she padded up to the border with a constant dreamy look and glow around her, she's been in good spirits ever since the war had finally stopped she was elated once she found out that her siblings were ok, she would be devastated if they were killed. Although she didn't know how the rest of the clans were after it if they were still tense and not trusting the each other. She just....wanted peace . They still seemed to not have it after what they did to get it. Her ears flicked as she was a few good tail lengths away from the shadowclan border and just took a long good look at the territory in the other side soon enough her orbs showed sympathy and empathy. She knew what it was like to be misunderstood ,having others dislike you for what you do,for your history. shadows are friends......we shouldn't hate the darkness.....after all...how could there be only light if there is no darkness? It won't work... They are partners and keep balance. We five are partners and we must keep balance over the forest...we shouldn't have war.....one shouldn't try to control a whole.....it won't work.it never does. the Molly sat down as she kept starring and admiring the other .

Silhouettes
February 3rd, 2019, 10:23 AM
Black Cat

Drizzlelight hummed a soft tune as she padded up to the border with a constant dreamy look and glow around her, she's been in good spirits ever since the war had finally stopped she was elated once she found out that her siblings were ok, she would be devastated if they were killed. Although she didn't know how the rest of the clans were after it if they were still tense and not trusting the each other. She just....wanted peace . They still seemed to not have it after what they did to get it. Her ears flicked as she was a few good tail lengths away from the shadowclan border and just took a long good look at the territory in the other side soon enough her orbs showed sympathy and empathy. She knew what it was like to be misunderstood ,having others dislike you for what you do,for your history. shadows are friends......we shouldn't hate the darkness.....after all...how could there be only light if there is no darkness? It won't work... They are partners and keep balance. We five are partners and we must keep balance over the forest...we shouldn't have war.....one shouldn't try to control a whole.....it won't work.it never does. the Molly sat down as she kept starring and admiring the other .
Mapleshatters blue orbs flashed back and forth. Even after countless moons of going through the same territory, it would always look the same to her. Just a blur of trees and rocks. She spent the first few moons of development locked inside a Two-Legs den, and never needed to learn how to have a keen eye and the importance of observing. Even now, she didn’t see the importance of memorizing the landscape. Eventually, she would return back to the camp. The aroma of maple and squirrels and everything to do with the forest came to her senses. It was the distinct scent of Thunderclan, even though the smell sometimes clashed with Skyclan, the molly knew for certain that she wasn’t anyware near their border, if they even shared one to begin with. Wait... what if it was a fox, who was formerly a Thunderclan cat and was only recently reincarnated as one of the viscous creatures. Normally Mapleshatter would be scared out of her wits. But almost no feline would even hear her out whenever she started to rant about her beliefs. Her strides were quick as she followed the peculiar scent. It didn’t take her long to reach where the other molly was. She had to admit, she was very disappointed when she saw that it was just a normal feline. She stood aloofly for a while, just watching them to make sure that it wasn’t in the “transformation” of turning into a fox.

Leucos
February 3rd, 2019, 11:05 AM
Mapleshatters blue orbs flashed back and forth. Even after countless moons of going through the same territory, it would always look the same to her. Just a blur of trees and rocks. She spent the first few moons of development locked inside a Two-Legs den, and never needed to learn how to have a keen eye and the importance of observing. Even now, she didn’t see the importance of memorizing the landscape. Eventually, she would return back to the camp. The aroma of maple and squirrels and everything to do with the forest came to her senses. It was the distinct scent of Thunderclan, even though the smell sometimes clashed with Skyclan, the molly knew for certain that she wasn’t anyware near their border, if they even shared one to begin with. Wait... what if it was a fox, who was formerly a Thunderclan cat and was only recently reincarnated as one of the viscous creatures. Normally Mapleshatter would be scared out of her wits. But almost no feline would even hear her out whenever she started to rant about her beliefs. Her strides were quick as she followed the peculiar scent. It didn’t take her long to reach where the other molly was. She had to admit, she was very disappointed when she saw that it was just a normal feline. She stood aloofly for a while, just watching them to make sure that it wasn’t in the “transformation” of turning into a fox.
Her ears twitched as she heard pawsteps of another feline which made her orbs widen a bit as it looked at her for a long time which made her foot her head in confusion . She wasn't doing any harm and she certainly wished none, she swiveled her ears backwards before she looked behind her thinking that it was something else but all she could see was trees and bushes. She returned her gaze to the shadowclan Molly before feeling a bit uncomfortable ".....there is no creature here....I'm certainly not . Oh! Maybe your seeing fairies!? They do tend to be invisible and mess with you." she meowed then looked around herself " although that's only bad fairies. " she added before being disappointed that she couldn't spot the tiny things before looking back at the molly .

Silhouettes
February 3rd, 2019, 11:57 AM
Her ears twitched as she heard pawsteps of another feline which made her orbs widen a bit as it looked at her for a long time which made her foot her head in confusion . She wasn't doing any harm and she certainly wished none, she swiveled her ears backwards before she looked behind her thinking that it was something else but all she could see was trees and bushes. She returned her gaze to the shadowclan Molly before feeling a bit uncomfortable ".....there is no creature here....I'm certainly not . Oh! Maybe your seeing fairies!? They do tend to be invisible and mess with you." she meowed then looked around herself " although that's only bad fairies. " she added before being disappointed that she couldn't spot the tiny things before looking back at the molly .
After analyzing her for a while, her eyes immediately lit up at her words. Most cats would’ve hissed at her to get away from the border, would’ve blamed her, from Shadowclan, for the recent battle still fresh in everyone’s minds. But she, she was going on about some mythical creatures. Drizzle light seemed to fully believed in what she was saying. “I-I’ve never heared of faeries. The mixed breed molly started off. “But did you know that most kittypets are actually two-legs? I’m not sure how they do it, maybe a costume? Or maybe they had the ability to turn into a cat to lure us into their den...” She trailed off, now rambling at this point. Her words were both dreamy yet sharp at the same time, her voice carrying a strong accent. Her chocolate tail swished back in forth as she spoke and still continued the movement after she stopped. The molly rarely has conversations with other felines, as they rarely listened to her bizzare speeches, and she was long due with conversing with another cat.

Leucos
February 3rd, 2019, 01:19 PM
After analyzing her for a while, her eyes immediately lit up at her words. Most cats would’ve hissed at her to get away from the border, would’ve blamed her, from Shadowclan, for the recent battle still fresh in everyone’s minds. But she, she was going on about some mythical creatures. Drizzle light seemed to fully believed in what she was saying. “I-I’ve never heared of faeries. The mixed breed molly started off. “But did you know that most kittypets are actually two-legs? I’m not sure how they do it, maybe a costume? Or maybe they had the ability to turn into a cat to lure us into their den...” She trailed off, now rambling at this point. Her words were both dreamy yet sharp at the same time, her voice carrying a strong accent. Her chocolate tail swished back in forth as she spoke and still continued the movement after she stopped. The molly rarely has conversations with other felines, as they rarely listened to her bizzare speeches, and she was long due with conversing with another cat.
her eyes were now the shape of golf balls, she's never heard of fairies!? Excitement raced through her veins as her tail started swishing a lot,finally someone she can have these conversations with! Though she tilted her head at what the molly said making her hum in interest ,now that she thought about it.... "maybe they were twolegs in their past lives and have to suffer for what they did to us cats by being turned into one? That will be karma doing it's work!" she purred with a twitch of her whiskers. Why else would a kittypet be around other twolegs?! Her orbs shined as she remembered the fairies "oh I almost forgotten . Fairies are tiny creatures with wings. There are bad and good ones. The bad fairies are sent by the darkforest while the others are sent by starclan. After all how can we have these frightening nightmares if it weren't for the darkforests messengers? And dreams of starclan from their messengers? Bad ones also can be responsible for the horrible things the clan has went through. But all fairies love sweet foods, so I always try to gather honey when I can even though it's hard to find it sometimes... " she explained .

Silhouettes
February 3rd, 2019, 09:23 PM
her eyes were now the shape of golf balls, she's never heard of fairies!? Excitement raced through her veins as her tail started swishing a lot,finally someone she can have these conversations with! Though she tilted her head at what the molly said making her hum in interest ,now that she thought about it.... "maybe they were twolegs in their past lives and have to suffer for what they did to us cats by being turned into one? That will be karma doing it's work!" she purred with a twitch of her whiskers. Why else would a kittypet be around other twolegs?! Her orbs shined as she remembered the fairies "oh I almost forgotten . Fairies are tiny creatures with wings. There are bad and good ones. The bad fairies are sent by the darkforest while the others are sent by starclan. After all how can we have these frightening nightmares if it weren't for the darkforests messengers? And dreams of starclan from their messengers? Bad ones also can be responsible for the horrible things the clan has went through. But all fairies love sweet foods, so I always try to gather honey when I can even though it's hard to find it sometimes... " she explained .
The small mollys’ heart couldn’t help but explode with happiness and interest as the ditzy feline spoke. She got it, she understood. She rarely had someone to talk about her ‘conspiracy theories,’ as Mapleshatter called them, and was mostly ridiculed about even mentioning them. Taking in her words, her joyful attitude was clear on her face. Her former two-legs suffered from something when they were all of a sudden happy, what had they called it? Episodes, that’s what it was. Was she having one right now? Or maybe that’s what it felt like to talk to someone. Her thoughts were all jumbled in her head before she spoke. In her foreign-sounding tone. “That’s what it must be! It is what they get for imprisoning other cats.” She didn’t notice how her own words contradicted her very own heritage, nor would she care if she did. Her tail flicked as she felt that she had finally “figured out” the mystery behind twolegs and kittypets all from a single scentence from the other feline.
Her head tilted slightly in interest at the idea of tiny fluttering creatures being messangers from the afterlife. She already knew about white cats being from Starclan, but why would they come alone to help the clans? They wouldn’t, not without the help of these “faeries” that she was already intrigued by. “That would explain a lot. How else would they know all about the living? She started off, a slight purr in her tone. “Are they in the Moonpool or somethin’? Is that how we talk to our ancestors?” The molly mewed. Almost everything could be explained by these theories, it only took one cat to listen for the word to spread and for the truth to finally be out. She didn’t like the idea of felines only believing in what they see. They didn’t see them being born, so we’re they never alive to begin with? Everything could only be explained by theories and ideas, and the wackier the better for the half-blooded molly.

Madelaine
February 18th, 2019, 08:34 PM
~ Ombre Party ~

Ebonyflight walked through the Thunderclan and Shadowclan border, keeping the scent of Thunderclan on her nose. The blind cat stopped and sat on her side of the border. Her sightless eyes starred out through the trees. Ebonyflight let out a deep breathe, a little glad that she was able to get out of the camp without another cat asking if she needed an escort.

Pluto
February 18th, 2019, 08:44 PM
~ @Ombre Party (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=7035) ~

Ebonyflight walked through the Thunderclan and Shadowclan border, keeping the scent of Thunderclan on her nose. The blind cat stopped and sat on her side of the border. Her sightless eyes starred out through the trees. Ebonyflight let out a deep breathe, a little glad that she was able to get out of the camp without another cat asking if she needed an escort.

Pineblaze looked around. He breathed deeply as he looked for prey. He hadn't wanted to go on a hunting patrol, but had still wanted to hunt, so he'd gone alone. A strong scent of Shadowclan met his senses. Probably just the border. He told himself, but his nose told him other wise. Leaving the thought of prey, he ran towards the border, paws pounding on the ground until he drew closer, where it was defenatly stronger there. Slowing, he broke through a barrier of brush to see a lone she-cat. "What do you want?" He asked on high alert in case of ambush.

Madelaine
February 18th, 2019, 08:47 PM
Pineblaze looked around. He breathed deeply as he looked for prey. He hadn't wanted to go on a hunting patrol, but had still wanted to hunt, so he'd gone alone. A strong scent of Shadowclan met his senses. Probably just the border. He told himself, but his nose told him other wise. Leaving the thought of prey, he ran towards the border, paws pounding on the ground until he drew closer, where it was defenatly stronger there. Slowing, he broke through a barrier of brush to see a lone she-cat. "What do you want?" He asked on high alert in case of ambush.

Ebonyflight heard pawsteps and a scent filled her nose. She glanced towards his voice. She knew that he was Thunderclan and hoped he wasn't there to hurt her. "I was just sitting here enjoying the weather.", she meowed. Ebonyflight flicked her fluffy black tail back and fourth as she stood up. "I scent the worry on your pelt. There's nobody else but me.", she promised.

Pluto
February 18th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Ebonyflight heard pawsteps and a scent filled her nose. She glanced towards his voice. She knew that he was Thunderclan and hoped he wasn't there to hurt her. "I was just sitting here enjoying the weather.", she meowed. Ebonyflight flicked her fluffy black tail back and fourth as she stood up. "I scent the worry on your pelt. There's nobody else but me.", she promised.

At that last sentence, he finally noticed she was blind. He lowered himself from his battle-ready stance and relaxed. Pineblaze sat down and licked his chest a few times from sheepishness. "So, you're blind?" He guessed. It came out more a statement than a question. "Don't you need an escort or something?" He wondered what it was like to not see but supposedly hear and scent extra well.

Madelaine
February 18th, 2019, 09:02 PM
At that last sentence, he finally noticed she was blind. He lowered himself from his battle-ready stance and relaxed. Pineblaze sat down and licked his chest a few times from sheepishness. "So, you're blind?" He guessed. It came out more a statement than a question. "Don't you need an escort or something?" He wondered what it was like to not see but supposedly hear and scent extra well.

Ebonyflight flicked when he asked if she needed an escort, but she stayed completely calm. "No I don't need an escort. I can find my way around just fine.", she meowed with a kind of annoyed voice. Ebonyflight was capable of doing everything on her own. The molly could scent a mouse on her side of the border and got into a hunters crouch. She listened for the movement of the animal and stalked forward. She crept slwoly towards it before pouncing. Ebonyflight landed on the mouse and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She carried to back over to where she was to show that she had actually caught it.

Pluto
February 19th, 2019, 11:58 AM
Ebonyflight flicked when he asked if she needed an escort, but she stayed completely calm. "No I don't need an escort. I can find my way around just fine.", she meowed with a kind of annoyed voice. Ebonyflight was capable of doing everything on her own. The molly could scent a mouse on her side of the border and got into a hunters crouch. She listened for the movement of the animal and stalked forward. She crept slwoly towards it before pouncing. Ebonyflight landed on the mouse and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She carried to back over to where she was to show that she had actually caught it.

"Oh..." He replied sheepishly, noticing the annoyance in her voice. He hunched over a little with a bit of shame, but straightened back up when she disappeared in a hunters crouch. He heard her not to far away, but when she returned with a mouse, he gaped. "Woah.." Pineblaze stammered, surprised more at the fact that he hadn't noticed it and she had than the fact that she had caught it. It helped him make up his mind. "You defenatly dont need an escort." Pineblaze agreed.

Madelaine
February 24th, 2019, 07:03 PM
"Oh..." He replied sheepishly, noticing the annoyance in her voice. He hunched over a little with a bit of shame, but straightened back up when she disappeared in a hunters crouch. He heard her not to far away, but when she returned with a mouse, he gaped. "Woah.." Pineblaze stammered, surprised more at the fact that he hadn't noticed it and she had than the fact that she had caught it. It helped him make up his mind. "You defenatly dont need an escort." Pineblaze agreed.

Ebonyflight dug up a small hole and placed the mouse inside. She then hurried it to take back to camp later. The molly glanced blindly at the tom, feeling the guilt on Pineblaze. "My name's Ebonyflight." , she introduced. They might as well know each other's names while they were talking to one another. " All my classmates always want to escort me places, but I'm capable of doing things on my own. ", Ebonyflight added. The blind cat sat down and have her left paw a quick lick.

Pluto
February 25th, 2019, 10:40 PM
Ebonyflight dug up a small hole and placed the mouse inside. She then hurried it to take back to camp later. The molly glanced blindly at the tom, feeling the guilt on Pineblaze. "My name's Ebonyflight." , she introduced. They might as well know each other's names while they were talking to one another. " All my classmates always want to escort me places, but I'm capable of doing things on my own. ", Ebonyflight added. The blind cat sat down and have her left paw a quick lick.

"I'm Pineblaze." He introduced his ownself with a nod of his head. Pineblaze watched her movements, feeling wowed. She would be a greater warrior if she had her sight and a great asset to have. "Well," He added, suddenly feeling rather protective over the she-cat. "You are. You just need to show them how great you are."

Madelaine
February 26th, 2019, 10:51 PM
"I'm Pineblaze." He introduced his ownself with a nod of his head. Pineblaze watched her movements, feeling wowed. She would be a greater warrior if she had her sight and a great asset to have. "Well," He added, suddenly feeling rather protective over the she-cat. "You are. You just need to show them how great you are."

Ebonyflight smiled at the tom. " I guess I need to try harder. ", she meowed. The molly needed to show her clanmates that she could take care of herself. " So what's it like in Thunderclan. I bet it's different then Shadowclan. ", she wondered. The only home she had ever known was in Shadowclan and she couldn't see herself anywhere else.

furrensic
February 28th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Crookedpaw stumbled to the borders, glaring at her twisted and crooked paw. The bobtail molly looked at the Thunderclan territory. She was a bit lost in thought, knowing she would become a warrior soon, since she was 11 moons.
Thats when she saw another feline, one of their paws over the border. Her brows furrowed determinedly. "Hey! Get your paw off of Shadowclan!" Crookedpaw meowed, trying to sound tough.

The molly could easily be mistaken for a boy, because of her raspy and deep voice. But, Crooked was indeed a girl.

QuietPaw

Pluto
March 2nd, 2019, 11:31 AM
Ebonyflight smiled at the tom. " I guess I need to try harder. ", she meowed. The molly needed to show her clanmates that she could take care of herself. " So what's it like in Thunderclan. I bet it's different then Shadowclan. ", she wondered. The only home she had ever known was in Shadowclan and she couldn't see herself anywhere else.

Pineblaze shrugged. "I don't know. I've never been to Shadowclan." Thunderclan had been his home since he could remember and he didn't want to trade his Clan for another. "I bet there close though." He said. "After all, we're all clans just trying to survive."

Madelaine
March 4th, 2019, 02:10 AM
Pineblaze shrugged. "I don't know. I've never been to Shadowclan." Thunderclan had been his home since he could remember and he didn't want to trade his Clan for another. "I bet there close though." He said. "After all, we're all clans just trying to survive."

Ebonyflight starred blindly at him as he spoke. "I always thought that maybe all the clans were the same, but I couldn't see myself anywhere but shadowclan.", she purred. The molly gave her neck fur a quick scratch. Ebonyflight gave her front paw a quick lick.

Pluto
March 12th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Ebonyflight starred blindly at him as he spoke. "I always thought that maybe all the clans were the same, but I couldn't see myself anywhere but shadowclan.", she purred. The molly gave her neck fur a quick scratch. Ebonyflight gave her front paw a quick lick.

You can't see yourself at all, Pineblaze thought, but instantly regretted it. How could he think like that? Giving himself a shake to clear his head, he nodded in agreement. "Yeah." He agreed. He flicked his ears, listening to the birds and the leaves of the nearby trees blowing softly in a slow breeze. "Anything you like to do at camp?" Pineblaze asked the molly, but was suddenly feeling rather uncomfortable. Why was he being so friendly to a stranger? Cause your curious. Too Curious. His mind shot back. Well whatever. He decided it wouldn't do him any good to do nothing and be rude to the polite she-cat, so he continued like he hadn't thought anything of the sort.

Madelaine
March 23rd, 2019, 12:27 AM
You can't see yourself at all, Pineblaze thought, but instantly regretted it. How could he think like that? Giving himself a shake to clear his head, he nodded in agreement. "Yeah." He agreed. He flicked his ears, listening to the birds and the leaves of the nearby trees blowing softly in a slow breeze. "Anything you like to do at camp?" Pineblaze asked the molly, but was suddenly feeling rather uncomfortable. Why was he being so friendly to a stranger? Cause your curious. Too Curious. His mind shot back. Well whatever. He decided it wouldn't do him any good to do nothing and be rude to the polite she-cat, so he continued like he hadn't thought anything of the sort.

Ebonyflight began to feel a little uncomfortable, but remained calm. "I don't really do anything in camp besides push anybody who worries about me too much.", she meowed. The blind molly starred blankly into Pineblaze's eyes. She might bot be able to see, but she knew what his mood was, based off his scent and she could feel that he was too uncomfortable.

Pluto
June 24th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Ebonyflight began to feel a little uncomfortable, but remained calm. "I don't really do anything in camp besides push anybody who worries about me too much.", she meowed. The blind molly starred blankly into Pineblaze's eyes. She might bot be able to see, but she knew what his mood was, based off his scent and she could feel that he was too uncomfortable.
Pineblaze laughed. "Really? You do that?" He chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. The she-cat seemed nice enough, and though he didn't know her well, he was a little surprised to hear she did things like that. Pineblaze relaxed a bit again, feeling like this was nothing beside another conversation.

appariitiion
June 29th, 2019, 11:22 AM
Airabelle
Runningheart was pinned as low as possible against the earthy floor, slowly and silently moving his way towards his prey. He was dangerously close to the border, but it didn't matter; the vole his gaze was on was on ShadowClan territory, and he didn't see or smell any ThunderClan cats that would cause any trouble. He got himself ready to pounce, and with a swift, but heavy movement, he leaped onto the vole. Everything was going well, until he awkwardly hit the grass, missed his prey, and tumbled into the other clan's territory. Well, that went badly, the tom thought to himself, fur heating up from embarrassment.

lio
July 22nd, 2019, 04:16 PM
Stomping along the border, a temperamental tom by the name of Songthorn grumpily looked around. He glared across the scent marks to the other side, which held his former home. ShadowClan. The Clan of which he refused to return to. Call him a traitor, call him a coward, he would forever refuse to even step foot within that cursed place again. Even if it meant he could never return to his best friend. Forget him. He'd have forgotten you by now, Songthorn thought, his tail flicking miserably.
The tabby gave a sigh and looked away from the border, realizing he had been staring at it for longer than what seemed to be reasonable. He closed his eyes with a grumble. "Cursed Clan," Songthorn whispered, a mere growl under his breath, "Full of miserable, good-for-nothing liars. Better off not being a Clan at all." He snorted and flattened his ears before a flash of his childhood danced behind his eyes. Songthorn shook his head, though the face of a certain tom still remained. Get out of my head. I hate you.
He frowned. I really, really hate you.

pathos

Undertaker
October 14th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Fuzzyfeline Lilyfur2

The large tom lumbered through Shadowclan territory oddly silent for once as he cast his eyes around the territory. Since Thunderclan was the least of their worries, Beastspark wasn't expecting much trouble if any at all from the patrol. As he tipped his head back, scenting the air as he and the patrol reach the border, he clocks his head to the right and smells again. "Do you two smell that?" Beastspark meowed, looking over to Skinktongue and Kiwibounce.