PDA

View Full Version : This ring a bell? [Off-Topic: WildCraft!]

blxze.
March 27th, 2024, 06:06 PM
I'm a former WildCraft player, and was wondering if anyone here plays/used to play WildCraft? I used to be obsessed haha. (ItzMoon ofc ofc, with my besties and their night-related names LOL- Midnight, SP4CETH1NG, Luna, Phant0m, and Ghost please help I forgot yours XxGhostStarsxX so I mention you now for your assistance) Wanted to see if any of those community members reside here, I know quite a few WildCraft players liked Warriors ?

wendigo
March 27th, 2024, 06:07 PM
I played wildcraft a lot when I was younger, ever since it came out!!!! blxze.

blxze.
March 27th, 2024, 06:09 PM
GAAH that was fast lol. What was your username? :heartbounce: wendigo

wendigo
March 27th, 2024, 06:10 PM
speed hehe
I don't remember the second account, but I remember my old one
I believe I went around as "Zxhira"!! blxze.

CallMeCrimson
March 27th, 2024, 06:10 PM
I used to play, I don't anymore :<
I forgot everything : P

blxze.
March 27th, 2024, 06:13 PM
wendigo

:0
Nice! I got it during the pandemic so I could do something with a friend of mine. She joined WCO but she's barely active ( @X.EMBER.X ) lol

Bean
March 27th, 2024, 06:15 PM
me who had a lvl 56 lion deleted the game came back got a legendary skin with a lvl 59 wolf and deleted it again

XxGhostStarsxX
March 28th, 2024, 11:17 AM
I'm a former WildCraft player, and was wondering if anyone here plays/used to play WildCraft? I used to be obsessed haha. (ItzMoon ofc ofc, with my besties and their night-related names LOL- Midnight, SP4CETH1NG, Luna, Phant0m, and Ghost please help I forgot yours XxGhostStarsxX so I mention you now for your assistance) Wanted to see if any of those community members reside here, I know quite a few WildCraft players liked Warriors ?

Hi, ya my WildCraft username is StarDancer and hiiiiii Blxze :spinning:

XxGhostStarsxX
March 28th, 2024, 11:19 AM
HIIIIII, Blxze!!!

blxze.
April 1st, 2024, 10:01 AM
XxGhostStarsxX
Actually.... it's Stardanser lol u spelled it wrong
I got so ocd about it remember lol
Bumping this because I reinstalled the game! My user is Blxzesong

ChaosBringer.
April 6th, 2024, 08:50 PM
I used to play!! I met some cool people, some less cool people. Met some friends who I still talk to on other sites! My usernames were: Shadowalker, BadBoyHalo(Variations of this), Vanny, and now ChaosBringer. I don't remember them all, sorry.

Minkuu
April 6th, 2024, 08:56 PM
When i was younger i used to want to play it so bad because i saw the wolf and also the other animals then was like :0 but i was afraid of asking my parents if i can install it (didn’t know the password back then lol). Still kinda do. Maybe i’ll try it soon since it still looks kinda fun :rofl:

alec
April 6th, 2024, 09:28 PM

oh god this brings back memories. i used to play wildcraft a lot after it released n for like 3 years after that, mostly good memories, i remember all the glitches and them adding animals and maps ohhh. no idea about my usernames tho, think they were very generic but i only played in the europe servers anyway