PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide my site's colors!

braveleopard.
March 26th, 2024, 06:26 PM
making a custom theme for my site here (https://testingsitesssssssss.createaforum.com/index.php?action=forum) but I haven't decided on the colors yet! help me decide a theme! make sure to send me the hex codes please!! if you don't have an idea for specific colors give a theme like "night sky" or "sunny field" etc!

mention me also!! have fun

I'm looking for something that won't hurt people's eyes or be a bother! keep in mind very bright colors may be too much for some people to take and light colors would be too bright aswell, but dont go comepletely dark!

Highsnow of Matterhorn
March 26th, 2024, 06:32 PM
1. I am not clicking that link because of safety reasons. Wait, does the Community Guidelines say that you cannot give sus links? If so, I am clicking this link.
2. Rainforest or Rubberhose Animation Theme.

leopard.

braveleopard.
March 26th, 2024, 06:34 PM
1. I am not clicking that link because of safety reasons. Wait, does the Community Guidelines say that you cannot give sus links? If so, I am clicking this link.
2. Rainforest or Rubberhose Animation Theme.

leopard.

no, it's not a sus link! it's my website i worked on with Galaxy_! it's safe, the url is just kinda sus-ish cause it was made on a free forum making website

hades.
March 26th, 2024, 06:42 PM
making a custom theme for my site here (https://testingsitesssssssss.createaforum.com/index.php?action=forum) but I haven't decided on the colors yet! help me decide a theme! make sure to send me the hex codes please!! if you don't have an idea for specific colors give a theme like "night sky" or "sunny field" etc!

mention me also!! have fun

I'm looking for something that won't hurt people's eyes or be a bother! keep in mind very bright colors may be too much for some people to take and light colors would be too bright aswell, but dont go comepletely dark!
Purple or greens and beiges

sock
March 27th, 2024, 01:12 PM
maybe like an 80s Arcade theme?? :eyes: