PDA

View Full Version : I’m back (from the dead casket I call my bed)

arrow.
March 26th, 2024, 02:25 AM
Hey everyone, it’s been probably 2 months since I went on my hiatus back in the end of January and I’m finally getting used to being here (sure, people see me in the Chat Box every once in a while) but I mean into roleplaying again and being here with you all. I just wanted to say I’m glad to be in the swing of things at one point, but I’m setting myself boundaries on how much I’m on here now ^^’ I also wanted to say mostly related to why I took this break.

My life had just honestly got a bit messy due to my classes and grades so I needed time to focus on my studies. Another reason why I took this break was because I was losing some (most-) of my inspiration in a post, so I needed a breather.

My characters are all missing as I’m aware, and I may only see if only one of them could return first, before I start having more than one character in each Clan again. I’m free mostly to do Non Warriors related, due to letting my imagination run wild, and I feel more relaxed that way.

I feel glad to be back officially so I’m gonna end this little update up and go drink my tea- see you guys around! ^^ :heartbounce:

Morrigan
March 26th, 2024, 02:28 AM
Welcome back!:heartbounce:

Madelaine
March 26th, 2024, 03:06 AM
Welcome back! Though we've played roblox its nice to see you back on wco.

ChaosBringer.
March 26th, 2024, 01:35 PM
Welcome back! It's nice to see you around again! arrow.

FruitBatz
March 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
arrow. Welcome back!!! :squee:

Katiethewolfchild
March 26th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Welcome back! arrow.