PDA

View Full Version : _+WCO Daily+_

forest
March 25th, 2024, 03:42 PM
hey! so with @/gone fishing's permission, i have created a new DDOWCO!

I will try very hard to host this every day, but I'm very busy so as long as you contact me (or i contact you) saying you can be the host, you can host!

#WCODaily (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=WCO)

I will try to get the news up at 7pm EST, but not on Thursdays so for Thursdays I'll either have someone else host or have the news up about 6pm EST.

News Form:

Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Choose up to 3: Alt Clan/Comedy/OOC/IC
News:
Mention Me: mars or #WCODaily (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=WCODaily)

Also this is unrelated BUT if you have news regarding getting tickets/going/anything except not going to the Eras Tour, they are NOT going to be accepted, and don't even post them. I have... let's just say complicated feelings and anxiety about not being able to go, and if you mention/brag about it I will have a mental breakdown which I don't want to have to explain to my parents.

-sincerely, my mental health and sanity

hermeswind
March 25th, 2024, 03:44 PM
Name: dragonwind
News: Winterpaw of RC doubts himself! He may ask the deputy to leave- HOLD ON WINTERPAW. STOP. DBUWHFDUVDKGSJVSGEIGWI *attacks winterpaw*
okay, he's all better now (:
Mention Me: mars

Bean
March 25th, 2024, 03:45 PM
News Form:

Name: Bean
Choose up to 3: OOC/IC
News: Rainpaw has 12 phobias :3

forest
March 25th, 2024, 03:47 PM
News Form:

Name: Bean
Choose up to 3: OOC/IC
News: Rainpaw has 12 phobias :3
Name: dragonwind
News: Winterpaw of RC doubts himself! He may ask the deputy to leave- HOLD ON WINTERPAW. STOP. DBUWHFDUVDKGSJVSGEIGWI *attacks winterpaw*
okay, he's all better now (:

both accepted
(my notifications will never be empty now :skull:)