PDA

View Full Version : Warriors But Over-Translated

forest
March 5th, 2024, 12:35 PM
So I downloaded this extension called "Bad Translator" which takes text and then, quote from the description of the extension: "Google Translates your text to a random language multiple times then back to your language, resulting in amusing nonsense."

Here's the link if u want to try it urself: https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/bad_translator/306615442162
(Bad Translator)
So i decided, let's over-translate Warrior Cats!

oh lord :quivering:

forest
March 5th, 2024, 12:35 PM
I over translated the Into the Wild prologue

The moonlight shone on the polished granite stones, turning them silver. Just the black water of the river and the rustling of the trees as they pass. Shadows and outlines of dark figures are seen crawling on the rocks. Nail polish shines in the moonlight. His meditative eye shines like a lamp. Then the animals rushed towards each other, as if receiving a silent signal, and the stones were suddenly filled with the screams and cries of cats. In the midst of fury and fury, the large black tabby embraced the fern-colored dog and emerged victorious. "Oakheart!" Tabitha protested. "How did you hunt us down? Sunwood belongs to the Lightning Clan!" “After tonight, Tigerclaw, he's just a RiverClan hunter! - the cat spat. A sharp and terrible alarm signal was heard from the shore. - Look! More RiverClan warriors are approaching! Claw looked back and saw a wet body hidden under the rocks. The RiverClan warriors lived in peace, without going to war. The black tabby looked at Tom O'Hart. "You know. Like an octopus. But you and your warriors have no place in this jungle!" He bit his lip and gritted his teeth as the cat fell on him, he heard the tiger's scream and approached it in fear. -Hart. As soon as he took down the enemy, the warrior cat ran away. Muzaffar! He threatened him as he walked from RiverClan to Tom. Muzaffar ran screaming and his shoulders shook. Talon barked behind him as RiverClan's mouths opened. His eyes were bloodshot for a moment. But it moved. Sinking his teeth in, choking and kicking his enemies' legs, the river clan cat tried to escape and shouted “Rain of tigers!” The warrior with the fluffy tail of a red fox shouted: “It doesn't matter! No, Redtail. "ThunderClan will not lose!" Leopard jumped towards Redtail and shouted, "This is our territory!" Shaking its head, its large black mouth spits out blood, splattering brown stains on the rocks. Heroes do the impossible. I never expected this. Fight, avenge the loss. We have another way to do it. He encountered an amber-whipped dragon cloth tiger, who was returning and wanted to jump off the cliff, the tree shouted: “Back off, Thunder Clan! Back! he roared. As his warriors retreated from their opponents, he turned to Redtail, spat, and spoke. For a moment, the RiverClan cats were confused. This war is easy to win." Ohart was very upset. LOL The family cat named Thunder climbs up the cliff towards the sun and disappears into the trees, the tiger follows him, back to the edge of the forest, back to the forest bloody. .battlefield, wet eyes, eyes burning with anger, his family was behind him in the clear and deserted night, he saw a gray cat in the sky, he entered the forest, where everything was silent, you could hear the breathing and the noise of cats sleeping in the shadows. Listen... The little turtle came out of the dark corner, and the gray cat cried and asked: "What is the color?" He said: "Your wound is deep, Blue Star "answered the turtle. and laying down on the cold night grass, he announced. But he is young and strong and will recover soon. - What do the others say? - Everyone is fine. Blue Star. Dig deeper. We are lucky not to have done. This "This time we will lose one of our heroes, it is Guardian Ewe Aami." He lowered his head again and looked at the stars. "I'm really sorry for failing today." "He's gone," he lamented. These are difficult times for us. a country. It is late in the season of new leaves and the gardens are few. and distant from each other. ThunderClan needs more heroes to survive. "But the year has begun," Spotliff said quietly. Seven more arrived after Greenleaf. People will come." Gray Tom shrugged. "Yes. either. But our young people need time to become warriors. If ThunderClan wants to defend its territory, it needs new warriors immediately. "Is the answer StarClan?" In front of the face, a fragile blue star and a group of bright stars spoke silently. Right now we need words from ancient warriors. Did StarClan call you? - Blaster asked. - Blue Star, not so many months. "Suddenly, StarClan flew into the trees and spun on its tail. A scar appeared, bent back. Blaster covered his ears, but Sweet raised his head and was silent. After a few moments, Sweet bowed his head, " Can you?" Sweetheart nodded. "I don't know," she admitted, "but that's StarClan's message. wants me to hand him over." The ThunderClan leader turned his blue eyes on the recovering cat, "You're so wrong... you're joking, Vegeta," he said. - he said. That's what he meant. Fire protects. to our family.

Alastor
March 5th, 2024, 12:46 PM
mars.

I google translated crowfeather 1oo times heres what i got

THE OLDEST

who should i do next?

forest
March 5th, 2024, 12:53 PM
mars.

I google translated crowfeather 1oo times heres what i got

THE OLDEST

who should i do next?

You should do scenes, just not the fire scene because I'm working on that right now. This was inspired by Northflowo's video, they're really funny.

Alastor
March 5th, 2024, 12:56 PM
You should do scenes, just not the fire scene because I'm working on that right now. This was inspired by Northflowo's video, they're really funny.

LE GASP YOU KNOW NORTHFLOWO!? I LOVE HER

forest
March 5th, 2024, 01:07 PM
oh lord the fire scene-

Squirrel throws branches. "Help, throw him into the fire!" Link Ashfar held the branch to his face and pushed him into the narrow space where Hollyleaf and her siblings were gathered against the burning wall. But Hollyleaf was not satisfied. There was a look in the mourner's eyes that he couldn't understand: the face of a cat suddenly seeing a beautiful animal. Branch builds a bridge over the fire, and Ashfer blocks a safe passage to the other side. Lion Blaze hugs Jay Fair. Stop walking towards the sacred branch. Looking into Ashfur's blue eyes, his stomach sank. Ashfar, come out. Belenchuk's voice was distorted. - Leave them alone! - Caleb stopped looking at them - Golba laughed. Hollyleaf felt her hair stand on end. The golden skin of the tiger is also very attractive. - What did you do to my father? He ran to the fire. Ashbery sympathized with him. He is the red-eyed twin flame of the forest. "Why am I wasting my time Redclaw?" The big branches were so thick that the leaves withered and began to smoke. Hollyleaf knew they didn't have much time before they burned the safety bridge. A flash struck the reader. Holliffe had never seen her mother before. He was furious. He looks like a tiger warrior. But the climb to the top of the cliff, the fight with Blanche, had clearly worn him out and worn him out. "Your fight with Bumbleclaw should be over," he smirked. "It's been a few months, and you have to admit I'm Broomclaw's friend, not yours. You can't punish Broomclaw for whatever he wants." He bit Ashfur's ear. - I'm not against Brabble. Holly said to Lionblaze. His face was shocked. "He doesn't look like me," he mumbled. "I don't mind Redclaw," said Cinderella. "I liked the bad cat, it's not his fault." Is this unfair? He moved forward and stopped to look at the fire beyond the branch. Something terrible happened before him and he froze as he walked towards Lion Blaze and Gio closed his eyes as he watched his mother fight for Ashfar despite the fire around her. I thought you wouldn't forgive Brambello for stealing from me, but you did. Like all cats, we make mistakes. Bright squirrel, fight with you. - Ashura's voice trembled. His head was filled with thunder, and every sound was drowned by thunder, even the roar of fire. I hung in the air for a long time. After a while he took a deep breath. - he shouted at the end of the cliff. He looked like he was brushing his teeth. His neck craned away from the smoke, knowing that the lion's flame had brought him to safety. But there is no protection: only a hungry llama can see the tips of angry branches with his gray hair. Three cats burned their fur and licked the fire under the tree branches. The sacred leaves were already burnt. "Grafruit needs to get us out of there! But Holyful can't find the words to summon him, he doesn't care what happens here even if he dies." "Last month." Asadra did not understand. Hungry Mao: "I don't know you. - We are always angry. "Are you mad?" My face returns. "I am not angry, you don't know that I am sick, the blood on the stone hurts. you Gives, I don't understand why there is no blood." Suddenly his eyes and voice brightened. He broke. It was like blood... earth. The worst terrorist came to Holy Life and his sister. Found. .This cat walks during a storm or a fire. or it is very dangerous if he falls on his hind legs. He was about to step in front of the branch. He went back." "Wait here! Who do you think it is? Who sent that man?" Message: "Did Starfire fall into the lake and drown?" He wants to tell your father the truth about the disease." Hollyf looked at Leon Blaze in shock. "They were going to kill Amat? "Fire?" Question - He is crazy! Aslan's pet is ready to attack, eyes and muscles glowing with emotion. "I want to fight him." "No!" Hollyleaf patted his shoulder. "You can not! His words hurt me now. He threw you into the fire." Grape Squirrel added, "Blackberry saved Firestar. But he is not there now. He's not here...but you have your way.." Squirrel. The eyes looked up for a moment, sometimes, Hollyleaf thought they were honest, gray warrior, but she knew that her poor mother was not happy. Head Her voice trembled, "I'm such a the first time I felt pain." My heart ached when you picked me a currant. No matter what he did for you, he couldn't hurt you. "But your child—” He looked into the fire in the center. Holly Leaf and her sisters, eyes turning red with black and blue streaks. . "You will understand my sorrow when you see them dead." When they arrived, Hollyleaf felt the heat around her. Her skin was gray. She felt the shock and retreated. The three retreated. It was very thick. Those who did not stop would be stoned. He saw water and a deep desert. In the valley... a fire. Jajvedar lowered his head, his wet hair looking shorter than before. Tiger paws are back. His leg. You came back like lightning. But the weight of the hand did not lighten. Ashfur was about to sit on the stone and prepared to attack him. Squirrel stroked his white hair. He looked up. "Kill them now. "You can't hurt me like that," she grumbled. Ashfur opened his mouth to answer but was silent. The siblings of the squirrel looked at their mother. What does the squirrel say? Syr looked back in shock. He has green eyes. More serious than Hollyleaf, and Hollyleaf couldn't make out her face. "If you'll let me, if you're going to hurt me, you'll have to find a better way." "It's not my band," he sighed.

Watermeloon
March 5th, 2024, 03:56 PM
help too funny