PDA

View Full Version : DnD

Saki
March 4th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Idk how to play DnD. I'd assume some of u here know. But like, I wanna play so if anyone wants to play and helppppp...?

*Whispers: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

hades.
March 4th, 2024, 07:00 PM
placeholder (???)

Katiethewolfchild
March 4th, 2024, 07:03 PM
Why not? I've never played DND expect maybe some interactive books based off of DND but I know how it works and I've been wanting to try it for a while. Batt.

Hestia!
March 4th, 2024, 07:04 PM
ermmm,,, i could joinnn???
(so placeholder? maybe? )

ChaosBringer.
March 4th, 2024, 07:11 PM
I just got D&D Beyond!! I have two characters I could play with^^

willooowfeather
March 4th, 2024, 09:09 PM
i mean

yes

I would like to dnd

Saki
March 4th, 2024, 09:44 PM
Yay! Who wants to be the dungeon master?
willooowfeather ChaosBringer. TheRadioDemon Katiethewolfchild shoomy!

(I just mention everyone including placeholders)

hades.
March 4th, 2024, 09:55 PM
Yay! Who wants to be the dungeon master?
willooowfeather ChaosBringer. TheRadioDemon Katiethewolfchild shoomy!

(I just mention everyone including placeholders)
Oh i meant teach u

Dolomedes
March 4th, 2024, 10:01 PM
I could theoretically be dm, I have read the dungeon master's manual more times than I care to admit though its been a while. It depends on how you are hosting this campaign and where you are hosting this campaign. Also note that I haven't dm'ed an actual game before so it'd be my first time.

Based on how you guys plan to play this (voice chat, only text, etc?) and where (I am only allowed on WCO) I could maybe dm. And also I'd have to look over my schedules a bit to see if I have time. So basically [PLACE HOLDER] until I get more info

CallMeCrimson
March 4th, 2024, 10:19 PM
D&D??? YES. Well, I've never played, But it sounds fun depending on if its on Wco or not. I don't have discord or nothin'. What are the requirements Hmm??? OuO
Batt.

Saki
March 5th, 2024, 05:55 AM
Oh i meant teach u

That'd be great too lol

Saki
March 5th, 2024, 05:56 AM
D&D??? YES. Well, I've never played, But it sounds fun depending on if its on Wco or not. I don't have discord or nothin'. What are the requirements Hmm??? OuO
Batt.

It would have to be on wco bc I dont have disco either

nyx
March 5th, 2024, 06:11 AM
Oooo I'm also new to D&D and I know a bit

(If you guys decide to host a game mentor me please!)

Saki
March 5th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Alright, thread closed! Dungeon Master is Theraphosa

Everyone who has already posted can play! Say hi in this thread (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1562228#post1562228) by March 7th 12pm to lock in your joining-ness! Theraphosa/dungeon Master, please make up our first scenario! I'll put some helpful links in the thread!

CrimsonOaks shoomy! (If you wanna play, if you do not want to play shoomy please let me know so we can start early) willooowfeather ChaosBringer. TheRadioDemon Katiethewolfchild rust`rock

Dolomedes
March 5th, 2024, 08:40 PM
Hi, I wanted to know some additional info first! Sorry, that wasn't clear.

Will this be posted on WCO? (in the non warriors group section?) Are you planning the communication solely through WCO? (No discord/other platforms)

Also all players would need to have a character sheet ready, there's online dice rollers that people can use if they don't have physical ones. I would need everyone to send me their character summaries and their character sheets as well.

I recommend looking into some YouTube videos to walk you through making a character sheet if you do not know how. There are plenty of character sheets for DnD you can use, just look up 'character sheets DnD' on Google.
peachfuzz~

Saki
March 5th, 2024, 08:46 PM
Hi, I wanted to know some additional info first! Sorry, that wasn't clear.

Will this be posted on WCO? (in the non warriors group section?) Are you planning the communication solely through WCO? (No discord/other platforms)

Also all players would need to have a character sheet ready, there's online dice rollers that people can use if they don't have physical ones. I would need everyone to send me their character summaries and their character sheets as well.

I recommend looking into some YouTube videos to walk you through making a character sheet if you do not know how. There are plenty of character sheets for DnD you can use, just look up 'character sheets DnD' on Google.
peachfuzz~

I put that on the thread, also this will all be on WCO websites and nowhere else. The link in on my post but here it is again https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1562228#post1562228

Also, I put a place to make your character, how to play, and an online dice roller. I don't really know much about DnD so I tried my best lol.

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 5th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Ykw? I'll join the band wagon, I'm quite good at DND
(Will not be too active bcuz existing and yes. Also if my hand-typing looks drunk, assume I'm tired)

Saki
March 5th, 2024, 08:57 PM
Ykw? I'll join the band wagon, I'm quite good at DND
(Will not be too active bcuz existing and yes. Also if my hand-typing looks drunk, assume I'm tired)

Welcome to the club!

_*LAutnhaesntaar*_
March 5th, 2024, 08:58 PM
Welcome to the club!
Is there a club of eyes hurting for zero reason at all? I'd happily join that one!