PDA

View Full Version : wco history book help

furrensic
March 4th, 2024, 09:12 AM
hello everyone!! by the title of this thread, the idea of it should be pretty obvious. I'm going to try to makes wco history book, and I need your help!! yeah, you!

some of you may remember the wco bible project, which is what inspired me to do this (along with nyan needing more info on 2019 windclan). the whole idea is that this history book (written on Google docs) will be able to help new members and old members alike, so they know the full history of the clans - whether that just be because they're curious, or need it for a character or plot!
currently I have some info on windclan, July 2019 - December 2019, which can be found here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q5geJ2x7BwcYsXn9sPYAH5qUprhXr7R_x4JjENl2hME/edit?usp=drivesdk)

what's the purpose of this?
to help new and old members alike learn the history of the clans! whether they need it just because they're curious, or need info for a plot or a character backstory. basically taking one for the team by digging way back lol /lh /j

how can you help?
I need a team!! even if it's just one other person, any help is appreciated:heartbounce: especially people who were on the old site or have info on the old site / what happened. some specific things I plan to do is:
- info/writeups on every high rank, how long they were a high rank, etc!
- major plots and subplots of the clans
- history of the tension between certain clans
- and more!

to any older users who were there for major plots or were a high rank, you can be of major help!! while I'll be doing some digging, any information at all is helpful:heartbounce: along with this, anyone who's willing to dig back and read, proofread - anything, it'd be amazing!

preferably, if you'd like to join the team, having discord would be great - but not required! discord simply makes it a little easier to organize and communicate, but again, it's not required. just say you'd like to help and you're apart of the team

alec
March 5th, 2024, 02:40 PM
id be open to perhaps looking through some of the highranks' history by going through posts furrensic

starry
March 5th, 2024, 02:41 PM
i can look into some of the shadowclan plots / gatherings while i had cinderblaze as deputy : ) furrensic

sillycreatur
March 5th, 2024, 02:49 PM
janiiii i wantta help ehe :3 furrensic

furrensic
March 5th, 2024, 09:32 PM
/ al3cc766 any help at all is appreciated!! it would mean a lot, you're amazing:heartbounce:

/ starry AAA that'd be wonderful!! thank you so much :happycat:

/ finley.exe FINLEYYY of course you can help ur awesome amazing cool if there's anything specific you want to do lmk:happycat::heartbounce:

Dolomedes
March 5th, 2024, 09:38 PM
If you need any help, I’d be willing! I’m new, but I’ll be willing to dig through older stuff :) just let me know o7