PDA

View Full Version : History Thread (Start: 3.2.24)

Dolomedes
March 2nd, 2024, 03:51 PM
A thread I will update periodically from this point with events that happen in the clan, this is more for personal use so that I can come back if I need something.

Previous important events

- On February 14, during a clan meeting, Bumblestar announced to Thunderclan that she had decided to launch a raid on the clan. For context, the previous Riverclan had launched an ambush, caused poisonings in Thunderclan, and more, but since I was not here for that I will not be going into detail. In fear that Riverclan was planning something, Bumblestar decided to strike first.

- On February 16, Thunderclan launch there attack on Riverclan in a thread labeled as 'Malcontent (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78578)', kicking off the devastating fight!

- BEAR. calls the raid to an end on February 25, releasing the battle tallies for the fight. The ruling was close but ultimately Thunderclan (Ugh, should've been RC - RC biased Thera/jjjj) took the win! Here is the post if you wish to review the numbers for yourself :) Battle Tallies (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1556725&postcount=734)

- Congrats to the February COTM winners, Mossfreckle and Bumblestar! Mossfreckle is played by the darling @/Fawn<3! Mossfreckle is the current medicine cat apprentice of Shadowclan and in my opinion is a fantastic character and Fawn does a great job writing him. Bumblestar is played by the amazing @/dino.! Bumblestar is very determined and very protective of her clan, constantly doing the best she can for Thunderclan and overall is a brilliant leader!

Notes: Just in case there are any newcomers in this thread, please please please look for better history threads, my short summaries leave out a lot of background and context for actions that can lead certain characters looking worse than they actually are. This should get better as the thread continues but still.

March 2, 2024:

Current/Recent Events

Battles:
- Riverclan still recovering from a raid led by Bumblestar of Thunderclan, many cats were lost and an entire den was even destroyed.
- Shadowclan cis currently leading an event, Blood for Blood, which is acting as a sparing and training thread to prepare the Shadowclan cats for their upcoming raid on Thunderclan.

In clan news:
- On February 27, Birdsnow (Current leader of Riverclan, has yet to receive full name,) called a clan meeting after the events of Malcontent: TC/RC raid that ended on the 25th previously. It is said that during this meeting is when Birdsnow will begin to fill in her missing HR positions (currently RC is missing all but their leader) with a deputy and a temporary medicine cat. It is speculated (AKA I have no confirmation) that this is when Birdsnow is to live for her lives and names. It's also thought that new Lionhearts and likely apprentices will be named as well.

Meeting Updates: N/A

- On February 29, Bumblestar announces a clan meeting, it is almost certain that she will be going over raid aftermath as Riverclan didn't go down without a fight and Thunderclan faced some losses as well. Its likely that apprentices will be earning their warrior (medicine cat? Spring? Eris? :eyes:) names as well.

- On February 29, about an hour and 20 minutes after Bumblestar's call to attention, came Twilightstar's calling of a clan meeting for Windclan as well. I am less involved with Windclan so I am less knowledgeable on the events that led up to this clan meeting but Twilightstar has been injured by what I hear was a bunch of minks! I do not have a lot of info on this encounter so if you are willing to pm/vm me to fill in the blanks that would be lovely!

- Last, but not least, Shadowclan's Dawnstar calls Shadowclan into a meeting on March 2. Again, I am unfamiliar on the reasoning behind this call to order but from what I have scavenged from some posts like the little rat I am, was that there may be a demotion and reassignment of some hr in Shadowclan. Dawnstar is also facing wounds from minks, though how and why Dawnstar and Twilightstar both face such coincidentally similar wounds at the same time is a story for when I feel like diving and searching through threads and not coming out of a nearly 4 hour irl meeting.

UPCOMING UPDATES: Mink attack info

I will likely fill in more info from when I wasn't here as needed for context for current actions and events. I will likely update this when I have more info on the mink attack thread which I am looking into now.

If there is any info here that is wrong or is not provided enough context or background, or simply an event I missed that you feel should be listed just shoot me a vm/pm with the info. I would prefer keeping posts on this thread to a minimum so to keep the history Thread more concise.

Thank you and good night o/
- Theraphosa Rose,
Your local spider!

Dolomedes
April 21st, 2024, 08:32 PM
Report! April 21, 2024

Anyways, a lot has happened. Sorry about not keeping up with this as much. Okay through the rat takeovers and goose egg mayhem, your local thousand spiders in a trench coat is ready to pick up the pen and a journal to bring you your recent WCO news!

Thunderclan!

So Thunderclan went over their raid aftermath and so on and so forth. New apprentices were named and new warriors, Daylightwing and Spruce jumper were named as well in another meeting since then. Other important news is the recent predator sighting in Haggard Ruins, currently Spiderthroat and Bumblestar, alongside many hornets, are leading a battle patrol to clear it out. Goldenheart was found dead on the Shadowclan border, theories say they were killed by a Shadowclan cat, and they were found torn apart and eaten. Another body was found in Small pines, the stench of lynxes surrounded the area and one Thunderclan warrior reports seeing a family of them. Bumbletstar has not ruled out Riverclan tampering though.

Two Shadowclan warriors, enforcers, were caught stealing from thunderclan's herb storages and were then killed after being found out by Spiderthroat, but it was later discovered that one of the enforcers lived. The herbs were distroyed. Apprentice and warrior demoted. Demoted warrior exiled. Pretty straight forward stuff. On brighter news! Springpaw, the Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice, has earned her full name Springlight! And is a full medicine cat beside Drizzlecloud.

HRs: Bumblestar, Spiderthroat, Drizzlecloud, Springlight

See more in April Gathering!

Riverclan!

Riverclan has been hard at work trying to repair itself back to its once glory. Birdsnow hasn't received her name and after falling sick and neglecting the clan for some time stepped back from leadership and passes on the title to Fadingsun, her deputy. Fadingsun then named Mistyshard as the clan's medicine cat. No deputy has been named. Since then, Fadingsun has announced stricter apprentice training and then in a emergency meeting announces stricter rules on warriors. Warriors are no longer allowed at borders without being in a patrol or without hr permission.

Three Riverclan warriors had been delivered to the Sedge water valley by a WindClan patrol. The warriors had broken into the Windclan camp and were killed by Twilightstar. Not only that but Riverclan's Dusklion also murdered Fallownose, Windclan's deputy, this death remains unknown in Riverclan and Windclan knows that he was killed by a Riverclan cat but is unsure who exactly.

Riverclan did not attend the April Gathering but plans to attend the May Gathering.

HRs: Fadingsun, Mistyshard

Windclan!

Windclan has seen some action and swiftly. At the last clan meeting, three Riverclan warriors broke into the camp and conversed with some kits before swiftly being executed by Twilightstar. Then Twilightstar declares war on Riverclan. Soon after that, Fallownose, Windclan's deputy is dragged in dead by Littleshock. Fallownose's death is a murder by Riverclan, further enforcing the war declaration. Twilightstar has not named a deputy and does not plan to do so very quickly, still grieving. A warrior was also exiled from the clan, under the lack of talking to Twilightstar about accusations against them from the previous gathering and then only speaking at Fallownose's death.

Windclan's Guardians are reestablished to act as a placement for the lack of deputy. The guardians are renamed Furies. There are 7 in total. In other news, the minks still linger on the borders, Twilightstar alongside assistance from Dawnstar and Shadowclan has lead Windclan to clear out the creatures from the territory permanently if all goes well.

HRs: Twilightstar, Lightningstorm

Shadowclan!

Dawnstar demotes her deputy and has yet to replace the rank. Dawnstar leads a patrol out to the border to deal with some minks only to find that they had multiplied rapidly and are stealing prey from Shadowclan. After facing near fatal wounds to her patrol and being saved by a passing Windclan patrol, Dawnstar has decided to work with Windclan to drive the minks out as stated before. In other news, apprentices were named, and warriors, Palesong and Yellowtwist are named. Sunkissed Creek, a piece of territory that was once Thunderclan's is given back to Thunderclan due to the lack of work being done by Shadowclan warriors.

HRs: Dawnstar, Lostspark, Mossfreckle

Gathering!

At the gathering! Bumblestar starts the gathering with telling Dawnstar and the gathering about the two enforcers that broke into her camp to steal herbs, as well as the body found on the Shadowclan border. Dawnstar acknowledges that her enforcers were foolish in doing so and hands over Sunkissed creek. Twlightstar has not given her report and Riverclan is not attending this moon's gathering!

Anyways, I think I got the main points! If I messed anything up or missed something you think is important, please vm me!!

Anyways that's all from your favorite mass of spiders!
- Oliver Rose