PDA

View Full Version : COD: Mobile?

Spartan-117
February 28th, 2024, 09:26 AM
Does anyone else have COD: Mobile? I just downloaded it last night, and, my God, I love it. My fiance the main reason I wanted the game, because he was sending me clips of him playing it, so I got it. If anyone wants to friend me or anything, my username is Spartan-174 ((...Spartan-117 was already taken. :bawling: )) ily all! :love85:

UPDAT 01: I have made an album (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6941) for me to post my stuff when I am proud of it. :inlove: Just today I got two first place things, and oh my god why am I so proud-

Spartan-117
February 29th, 2024, 08:03 AM
bap

FruitBatz
February 29th, 2024, 01:26 PM
Spartan-117 I have COD Mobile :'] but sadly due to home situations I can’t play on the daily

Spartan-117
February 29th, 2024, 01:28 PM
FruitBatz

Oh, that's understandable. I'm not supposed to really plat as much as I do, but I play when I have the time. and if that is 3AM, then so be it. >:') Just want me to friend you or something?

FruitBatz
February 29th, 2024, 03:19 PM
FruitBatz

Oh, that's understandable. I'm not supposed to really plat as much as I do, but I play when I have the time. and if that is 3AM, then so be it. >:') Just want me to friend you or something?

My name should be just B_tZ but if not I’ll surely vm you when I’m at my moms so we can friend each other and play :spinning:

Spartan-117
March 1st, 2024, 07:58 AM
My name should be just B_tZ but if not I’ll surely vm you when I’m at my moms so we can friend each other and play :spinning:
Ah, okay!