PDA

View Full Version : Idk if i'm a therian

Saki
February 23rd, 2024, 03:04 PM
I know the bare minimum about the therian community and I think I may be one? Idk I feel ears and a tail all the time and I took a quiz and it said i'm like a feline?? Idk help *sob*

Snowyfeathr
February 23rd, 2024, 10:47 PM
you dont think your a therian. you either are, or you aren't. there's no think. (i personally am not one, but not saying people cant be a therian! :heartbounce: )

Fish
February 23rd, 2024, 10:56 PM
you dont think your a therian. you either are, or you aren't. there's no think. (i personally am not one, but not saying people cant be a therian! :heartbounce: )

I think its more nuanced than that. How does one know anything? We explain how one might feel with being a Therian as you can in fact explain it

stardust.
February 23rd, 2024, 11:11 PM
I know the bare minimum about the therian community and I think I may be one? Idk I feel ears and a tail all the time and I took a quiz and it said i'm like a feline?? Idk help *sob*
no offense to you

i think ur cool

but feeling a tail just doesn't sit right with me for some reason :I

again

no offense

Snowyfeathr
February 23rd, 2024, 11:28 PM
I think its more nuanced than that. How does one know anything? We explain how one might feel with being a Therian as you can in fact explain it

well yeah but what i said is pretty much just the basic parts of it

Desert Rain Frog
March 10th, 2024, 08:15 PM
Okay, For Me As A Therian, I Can Feel My Ears/Horn/Frill Things And Tail Sometimes. But I Wasnt Sure If I Was One At First, It Takes Time To Find Out.

Highsnow of Matterhorn
March 10th, 2024, 08:21 PM
I know someone on another site who is a therian. I think the community is interesting.

lem~
March 10th, 2024, 08:23 PM
As a “new” therian, you really just have to feel you were an animal once! As a bunny therian, I enjoy being in fields! I am not an expert on this but my bf and his bf are and I could ask them any questions you may have! peachfuzz~