PDA

View Full Version : Thunderglade

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 10:13 AM
~ravenkit~ looking around raven noticed the big Tom in the back he was curious about him and wanted to learn more about him like what’s his connection to moon and how tf is he so big

Firefly slept soundly, not responding at all to the rustle the bush made when the three entered.
(tell me when you wanna timeskip)

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Mk we can’t time skippy :happycat:

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Mk we can time skippy :happycat:

The sun filtered into the den through the bush in the back. Firefly was nowhere to be seen and Zack was munching on a mouse next to the entrance bush.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 10:48 AM
Moon wakes up blinking to get used to the light she slowly got up glancing at raven and cloud. Then padded towards the small gray Tom in a kind sweet voice moon says“ hello I’m moon and you are?”

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 11:05 AM
Moon wakes up blinking to get used to the light she slowly got up glancing at raven and cloud. Then padded towards the small gray Tom in a kind sweet voice moon says“ hello I’m moon and you are?”

Zack looked up from his food and sat up, licking the blood off the sides of his mouth.
I'm Zack! Did you also get left in a box and then the box got wet and fell apart?

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Moon Slightly smiles at zack “ No I haven’t but I brought some friends you can play with the white she kit is cloud and the black to is raven they where given to me by their real mother because she couldn’t take care of them” Moon looks back at the two kits who are still asleep. Moon get up and padded towards firey “ Morning “ moon says in a cheerful voice!

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Owo can I kill autocorrect

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 11:13 AM
Forgetting his half-eaten mouse, Zack stood up and looked around until he saw the black and white kits. He hopped to his feet and padded over.
Hey, I'm Zack!
He said as he got to them.

(in the scene-setting message I mentioned that Firefly is nowhere to be seen since he is hunting XD)

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 11:14 AM
I’m dumb

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 11:14 AM
And depressed

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 11:16 AM
:happycat: :happycat: :happycat: :happycat: :happycat:

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Oof I guess we pausing RP to get into some deep stuff.
Honestly though, if you really feel that way you should get help. Those kinda things arent good to think about yourself. Also, id like to warn you against saying those things on a public forum because it will tell millions of strangers that you are gullible and they might take advantage of that.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 11:31 AM
I’m sorry I just

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 11:31 AM
As long as I can make someone smile there’s always hope

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 11:36 AM
I was trying to find the word so hard before and I just replaced it with gullible because I was having a mental breakdown trying to remember the word.
The word is vulnerable. People will know that you're vulnerable.
I need to find my brain cells, they seem to have all run away.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Lol I feel the same

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Back to the rp

Moon waited for firey to come back the sound of paw steps behind me meets raven or cloud was awake by now.

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Firey carried a dead squirrel in his jaws. He was starting to get pretty good at hunting. Back when he lived with the stray family, they started teaching kits how to hunt from the moment they were able to walk and taught battle moves at three moons, so it's pretty understandable for him to be way ahead of a clan cat his age. As he padded on the trail to his den, he picked up two unfamiliar scents and sped up his pace.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 01:04 PM
Moon could hear firey approach and went outside to greet him” hey firey!” She let out a happy purr and nuzzled him.

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 01:11 PM
Moon could hear firey approach and went outside to greet him” hey firey!” She let out a happy purr and nuzzled him.

Firely leaned back, not sure how to react to the sudden touch. He dropped his squirred and stepped away, just out of her reach, and gave her a weird look.
Uh...

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 01:13 PM
“ oh sorry I’m just used to nuzzling other cats” moon looked back towards the entrance and ravenkit padded out. ~raven~ “ moon...can you teach me how to hunt.”

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Firefly waited for her to walk away before sneezing and shivering, then he picked his squirrel back up and slid under the bush to deposit his prey.
Zack popped out as Firey went in and hopped next to Raven.
And also me! I wanna hunt too!

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 01:27 PM
Moon looking back with a kind smile “ of course the more the better ... oh can you wake CloudKit up.” As moon sat down to wait her white pelt seemed to glow and if you looked close enough you could swear you saw stars.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 01:32 PM
~raven~ as raven ducked back into the den his eyes seemed to glow with hell fire
he looked at firey with distrust “ If you try anything to moon I won’t hesitate to kill you.” He padded towards CloudKit and hugged her awake carefully leading her out.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 01:46 PM
As moon got up where she sat was covered in frost and it gave off a cool breeze sadness shone in her eyes but she put on a fake smile trying to fool you.

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 02:25 PM
~raven~ as raven ducked back into the den his eyes seemed to glow with hell fire
he looked at firey with distrust “ If you try anything to moon I won’t hesitate to kill you.” He padded towards CloudKit and hugged her awake carefully leading her out.

Firefly dropped his squirrel next to a pigeon, the two parcels being the only new prey left in the den. He glanced at the kit and rolled his eyes, his whiskers twitching.
If you tried that, I don't think its hesitation that would push you down.
Finally being alone in the den, Firefly sat down and smoothed his fur as he carefully licked his claws clean. He wasn't really sure where to go from here. He could try to get into a rogue group, or maybe buy protection from strays. After all, Zack was only a kit and Firey was just an overgrown teenager. Yes, he had learned many fighting tricks with his family when he was younger. But would that really give him any advantage over a seasoned cat?

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Moon looking back with a kind smile “ of course the more the better ... oh can you wake CloudKit up.” As moon sat down to wait her white pelt seemed to glow and if you looked close enough you could swear you saw stars.

Zack squealed and jumped excitedly, spinning around like a dog.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Moon padded slowly so the kits could keep up all the while leading them to a place where her best memories where the hunting hollow. Moon stopped outside the entrance and looked at it with a distant look in her eyes ~raven~ “ moon what’s wrong I’ve never seen you like this?” Moon glanced at raven “ oh n-nothing then she continued inside

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 03:43 PM
Looking at zack then at raven and last cloud moon nodded. “ Alright while I teach you to hunt I’ll also teach you to fight!” Moon looked at them her eyes shining “ I’ll be your teacher and I’ll teach you everything I know.”

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Looking at zack then at raven and last cloud moon nodded. “ Alright while I teach you to hunt I’ll also teach you to fight!” Moon looked at them her eyes shining “ I’ll be your teacher and I’ll teach you everything I know.”
(Can you @ or quote me when you respond? Otherwise, I don't get notifications.)

Zack had stars in his eyes as he stared around excitedly. He had seen Firey hunt before, so he thought he knew exactly what to do. He thought.

Back in the den, Firefly was napping. He dreamed of his old life. How simple it was. The only thing he had to worry about then was how he would beat the other young cats in the next game they played. Yes, he hunted, but it wasn't necessary. So many cats had already bought protection from the group, so when no one felt like hunting a small patrol would just go around and collect payments.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 03:58 PM
@ quote ? I’m dumb how do I do dat

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Oh ik

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 04:00 PM
“ ok first thing first” moon said as she looked over them “ show me your hunters crouch!” Moon smiled Firey

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 04:08 PM
Idk

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 04:08 PM
Zack plopped down, his crouch looking nothing like a crouch and more like a sphynx with a helicopter tail. Moonpatch

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 04:09 PM
I see

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Moon smiled and with a voice so kind you’d think I was a starclan warrior “ not quite right here watch me” moon dropped down into her hunters crouch her belly fur touching the ground and her tail still moons ears swiveled this way and that trying to pickup anything that might be close by Firey

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Moon smiled and with a voice so kind you’d think I was a starclan warrior “ not quite right here watch me” moon dropped down into her hunters crouch her belly fur touching the ground and her tail still moons ears swiveled this way and that trying to pickup anything that might be close by Firey

Zack tried to copy, his sphinx position rising a bit and his tail lowering while swishing back and forth.

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 04:39 PM
Zack tried to copy, his sphinx position rising a bit and his tail lowering while swishing back and forth. Moon walked over to zack carefully putting a paw on his back slowly lowering him till his belly fur touched the ground. “ ok now try to stop your tail and hold still.” As zack practiced that she moved on to raven then cloud.

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 05:07 PM
Zack was still pretty sloppy, but he had the basics down. Belly lightly brushing the ground, tail low and steady, legs folded like a frog for jumping and creeping forward. Zack stalked a rock and pounced on it, swatting it with his tiny paw. Moonpatch

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 05:14 PM
Zack was still pretty sloppy, but he had the basics down. Belly lightly brushing the ground, tail low and steady, legs folded like a frog for jumping and creeping forward. Zack stalked a rock and pounced on it, swatting it with his tiny paw. Moonpatch
Smiling with approval she licked zacks head “ good job zack” as she looked towards raven and cloud they where doing the same thing. “ Well who wants to head on back and get some fresh-kill we can continue practice tomorrow!”

FireyZack
March 12th, 2021, 05:50 PM
Zack bounced.
I'm going to catch all the birds in the forest! And then throw a party that everyone's invited to!
Then he paused and thought about it for a moment, remembering what Firefly told him about clan cats
Except for clan cats! No clan cats invited! Moonpatch

Fenz
March 12th, 2021, 07:54 PM
Zack bounced.
I'm going to catch all the birds in the forest! And then throw a party that everyone's invited to!
Then he paused and thought about it for a moment, remembering what Firefly told him about clan cats
Except for clan cats! No clan cats invited! Moonpatch moon smiled happy to see the young kit so happy. On the way back moon smelled...A raven!! She immediately dropped into a hunters crouch with a flick of her tail signaling for the kits to watch how it’s done. Sneaking up on the raven she paused when it lifted its head and moved when it was searching for something in the ground when she was close enough she wiggled her hind quarters and pounced. The raven was bigger than her and could feed everyone with a quick bite to the back of the head .the bird stopped moving and lay there. Moon picked it up and carried it back to the makeshift den.

FireyZack
March 13th, 2021, 07:02 AM
moon smiled happily to see the young kit so happy. On the way back moon smelled...A raven!! She immediately dropped into a hunters crouch with a flick of her tail signaling for the kits to watch how it’s done. Sneaking up on the raven she paused when it lifted its head and moved when it was searching for something in the ground when she was close enough she wiggled her hindquarters and pounced. The raven was bigger than her and could feed everyone with a quick bite to the back of the head .the bird stopped moving and lay there. Moon picked it up and carried it back to the makeshift den.

Zack watched in amazement, fighting the urge to try his own sloppy hunting crouch on the bird. When they got back to the den, there was a fresh brown rabbit next to the pigeon and the squirrel and Firefly was napping in the corner.

Fenz
March 13th, 2021, 10:20 AM
Zack watched in amazement, fighting the urge to try his own sloppy hunting crouch on the bird. When they got back to the den, there was a fresh brown rabbit next to the pigeon and the squirrel and Firefly was napping in the corner.
Moon looked at firey then at the kits go and pick something to snack on we will eat the raven when firey wakes up moon padded towards the back of the makeshift den all the while thinking it was getting a little too crowded.

FireyZack
March 13th, 2021, 10:25 AM
(lol the den is like 3 square feet it's def getting crowded)
Zack walked over to the small pile and dragged the squirrel away from it. The squirrel was about as big as he was, so he was definitely going to need some help getting it eaten. Moonpatch

Fenz
March 13th, 2021, 10:27 AM
(lol the den is like 3 square feet it's def getting crowded)
Zack walked over to the small pile and dragged the squirrel away from it. The squirrel was about as big as he was, so he was definitely going to need some help getting it eaten. Moonpatch CloudKit ~ cloud looked at zack and purred need some help? it was the first time she spoke around other cats after being dumped by her real mother

Fenz
March 13th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Moon decided to show firey her old den that she found the same night her parents where killed in-fact it was the very place they where killed moon had buried them in a meadow not far from the cave. The meadow was where she learned to fight and fend for herself and she wanted to give the kits a place where they could run freely and be safe besides the cave was secret and hard to fine it even had a fresh water supply so why not move back?

Fenz
March 13th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Moon decided to show firey her old den that she found the same night her parents where killed in-fact it was the very place they where killed moon had buried them in a meadow not far from the cave. The meadow was where she learned to fight and fend for herself and she wanted to give the kits a place where they could run freely and be safe besides the cave was secret and hard to fine it even had a fresh water supply so why not move back?
~raven~ as her watched moon he felt terrible he remembered all of it raven wasn’t a normal cat he had been reborn thousands of times and he always met moon no matter how hard he tried he’d always meet her and it always ended the same. Raven wanted to yowl everything he knew to her but she’d just laugh. If she did believe him she’d freak out and probably run away to protect herself or others.

FireyZack
March 13th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Moonpatch

Firefly woke up and rose into a sitting position. The fur on the left side of his face was sticking straight up from the way he slept on it. He blinked at the many cats in the small den and flicked his tail.

Zack laughed at Cloudkit and nodded.

Fenz
March 13th, 2021, 11:14 AM
Moonpatch

Firefly woke up and rose into a sitting position. The fur on the left side of his face was sticking straight up from the way he slept on it. He blinked at the many cats in the small den and flicked his tail.

Zack laughed at Cloudkit and nodded.
Moon padded over to firey I-I have somewhere we can all stay it’s safe and hard to find. moons ears where layer back and a long look clouded her green eyes I’ll show you if you want it even has fresh water

FireyZack
March 13th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Moon padded over to firey I-I have somewhere we can all stay it’s safe and hard to find. moons ears where layer back and a long look clouded her green eyes I’ll show you if you want it even has fresh water

Firefly flicked his ear and pawed at his face to get his fur to go back to normal. He sighed and nodded.
Probably for the best. This place is getting way too crowded. I only dug out enough room for me and Zack.

Fenz
March 13th, 2021, 03:29 PM
Firefly flicked his ear and pawed at his face to get his fur to go back to normal. He sighed and nodded.
Probably for the best. This place is getting way too crowded. I only dug out enough room for me and Zack.
Moon led firey to the cave as she hesitated before walking in the place was jus how she left it 3 beds a stream plenty of room and a small nook for herbs she almost choked as memories came flooding back to her.well here we aremoon tried hard to hold back tears.

Fenz
March 13th, 2021, 04:13 PM
[color=gray] oop dis just a test [color=gray]

FireyZack
March 14th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Moon led firey to the cave as she hesitated before walking in the place was jus how she left it 3 beds a stream plenty of room and a small nook for herbs she almost choked as memories came flooding back to her.well here we aremoon tried hard to hold back tears.

Firefly padded beside her. He heard a weak noise when she spoke and he glanced at her.
Are... you ok?
He didn't really seem as aggressive as usual, and the slight poison typically heard in his voice was much less.

Fenz
March 14th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Firefly padded beside her. He heard a weak noise when she spoke and he glanced at her.
Are... you ok?
He didn't really seem as aggressive as usual, and the slight poison typically heard in his voice was much less.
Moon looked at him blinking back tears trying to look brave-ish y-yeah I’m fine just .. just some good memories where made here with my family. moon padded towards the stream and drank a bit then turned around and asked for his option is this place good? Firey

stag
March 30th, 2021, 06:53 AM
Look fools! Its a great day outside,the birds sing and yet we eat them tsk.But that out of the way lets get on quickly,since The one who was suspposed to running this patrol has a peice of moss for brain.
Sealight mewed leaving his patrol mates in the dust as he looked out onto the forest edge he marked the boarder,At least this wasnt shadowclan.
Maybe Toadpaw would pick it up to never go there unless given permission one day,he doubted it. The little spark of fire wouldn't calm down. Kyrieknight Zesty Mango feather lily

Akira
April 2nd, 2021, 07:19 PM
Crowspeck shook his pelt. The border seemed alright, for the most part. It just needed to be renewed. In fact, they could do some hunting while they were at it. His eyes narrowed at Sealight's not so hidden insult.

"If you want to use your mouth for insulting others, put it to use for hunting," the warrior said coolly, sniffing the air. "Surely you can do that without a complaint?"

Kai feather lily Zesty Mango

Puddle~
May 1st, 2021, 06:20 PM
feather lily Jayfeather 76
{We should probably get this done since it’s due tomorrow}

Lichenlight hurriedly approached the ThunderClan border and briskly began refreshening the first couple of scent markers he saw. “Come on y’all, let’s get this thing done. Maybe we should split up so we can cover the border more quickly.” He didn’t stop to see what the other were doing, instead continuing along marking and keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. The patrol had lingered in camp for a little while longer than anticipated and now they didn’t have much time left to finish up and report. So far nothing was looking too out of the ordinary, so hopefully everything would continue to run smoothly.

Jade13
May 1st, 2021, 07:50 PM
{We should probably get this done since it’s due tomorrow}

Lichenlight hurriedly approached the ThunderClan border and briskly began refreshening the first couple of scent markers he saw. “Come on y’all, let’s get this thing done. Maybe we should split up so we can cover the border more quickly.” He didn’t stop to see what the other were doing, instead continuing along marking and keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. The patrol had lingered in camp for a little while longer than anticipated and now they didn’t have much time left to finish up and report. So far nothing was looking too out of the ordinary, so hopefully everything would continue to run smoothly.

Leafpaw nodded, ok I’ll mark over here then he said walking over the border to mark it. He waited for the others so they could keep moving down

( sorry this is short also we should ask for one more day or something just in case )

Jay.
May 1st, 2021, 11:11 PM
=>Redspark

Redspark nodded and started refreshing the scent markings in the opposite direction of Lichenlight.

Puddle~. feather lily

Puddle~
May 2nd, 2021, 07:43 PM
{I'm going to go ahead and report and we can just finish this quickly after}

Good good good, everything was going just fine. Progressing further along the border, Lichenlight saw he was basically done with his section, except there was one small problem. A large rooster was standing not too far away, its beady eyes staring into the depths of his soul. Oh... that was... intimidating, to say the least. It wasn't more than a moment later before the rooster was angrily charging at him with full speed, its beak making pecking motions through the air. "Aaaa!" He turned and bolted, yowling to let the other two know what was coming. Maybe if all three of them teamed up on it they could chase it away, but right now he wasn't taking his chances with the furious feathered friend.

Jay.
May 2nd, 2021, 08:25 PM
=> Redspark

Redspark turned to where he heard a yowl that he thought was Lichenlight. He scanned the area and soon saw Lichenlight bolting away from a fierce rooster. He shrieked in alarm Leafpaw hurry Lichenlight needs help! he ran in the direction or the rooster. But he noticed that it stood no chance of outrunning the WindClan tom. He could take long strides and the rooster could barely scurry on its two stubby legs.

// Puddle~ feather lily \\

Jade13
May 3rd, 2021, 09:36 AM
{I'm going to go ahead and report and we can just finish this quickly after}

Good good good, everything was going just fine. Progressing further along the border, Lichenlight saw he was basically done with his section, except there was one small problem. A large rooster was standing not too far away, its beady eyes staring into the depths of his soul. Oh... that was... intimidating, to say the least. It wasn't more than a moment later before the rooster was angrily charging at him with full speed, its beak making pecking motions through the air. "Aaaa!" He turned and bolted, yowling to let the other two know what was coming. Maybe if all three of them teamed up on it they could chase it away, but right now he wasn't taking his chances with the furious feathered friend.
=> Redspark

Redspark turned to where he heard a yowl that he thought was Lichenlight. He scanned the area and soon saw Lichenlight bolting away from a fierce rooster. He shrieked in alarm Leafpaw hurry Lichenlight needs help! he ran in the direction or the rooster. But he noticed that it stood no chance of outrunning the WindClan tom. He could take long strides and the rooster could barely scurry on its two stubby legs.

leafpaw ran after, after seeing what was going on he just chuckled, lichenlight was fine but man it was funny do you need help? he called out sitting down

Jay.
May 3rd, 2021, 04:52 PM
=> Redspark

Redspark looked over and noticed Leafpaw laughing at the rooster chasing Lichenlight. He got closer and tried to cover his chuckles from the rooster chasing Lichenlight.

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 10:48 AM
leopardstrike4

Oh StarClan! She jumped as a frog bounced across ShadowClan territory and right in front of her. It looked as if it was angry with her.

"Do you have a home here, little thing? Well my home is here, too." The frog responded by bounding away before she could trap it under her paw. Sighing, she sniffed more; there had to be prey somewhere. Frog was nasty anyway! She didn't want that thing.

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 10th, 2021, 10:57 AM
leopardstrike4

Oh StarClan! She jumped as a frog bounced across ShadowClan territory and right in front of her. It looked as if it was angry with her.

"Do you have a home here, little thing? Well my home is here, too." The frog responded by bounding away before she could trap it under her paw. Sighing, she sniffed more; there had to be prey somewhere. Frog was nasty anyway! She didn't want that thing.
Shred walked out, with the frog in his mouth.

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 11:00 AM
Shred walked out, with the frog in his mouth.

Honeynose pricked her ears and turned, her eyes gleaming. "Shred," Her voice was as soft as a feather. "How's my favorite tom been?" She purred, curling her tail.

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 10th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Honeynose pricked her ears and turned, her eyes gleaming. "Shred," Her voice was as soft as a feather. "How's my favorite tom been?" She purred, curling her tail.
Shred smiled and with a muffled purred, he mewed "Great."

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 11:22 AM
Shred smiled and with a muffled purred, he mewed "Great."

"That's good." She stepped closer and nuzzled his cheek, yet she stumbled back in slight disgust. "Have you gotten a liking to frogs? I don't know about those things, they're all slimy and gross, but if you like them I won't complain." She loved him, but she wasn't going to sugercoat anything. Not anymore. The last time she did that she got herself into too much trouble.

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 10th, 2021, 11:43 AM
"That's good." She stepped closer and nuzzled his cheek, yet she stumbled back in slight disgust. "Have you gotten a liking to frogs? I don't know about those things, they're all slimy and gross, but if you like them I won't complain." She loved him, but she wasn't going to sugercoat anything. Not anymore. The last time she did that she got herself into too much trouble.
Shred shrugged lightly. "There fine, but I feed them to your step-kit. She likes them." H=Shred purred.

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 11:54 AM
Shred shrugged lightly. "There fine, but I feed them to your step-kit. She likes them." H=Shred purred.

Honeynose froze, then smiled, yet her ear flicked with slight irritation. And about my step-kits, are their biological mother still around? Do you still like her?" She interrogated. She didn't want competition, she wanted to keep the kits herself, not have to share with someone else..

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 10th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Honeynose froze, then smiled, yet her ear flicked with slight irritation. And about my step-kits, are their biological mother still around? Do you still like her?" She interrogated. She didn't want competition, she wanted to keep the kits herself, not have to share with someone else..
Shred walked over to her, putting his matted, fluffy tail around her. "I can see I have a bit of explaining to do. So I will start at the beginning." Shred purred. "So, I had A crush and a mate before you." Shred started.

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 12:28 PM
Shred walked over to her, putting his matted, fluffy tail around her. "I can see I have a bit of explaining to do. So I will start at the beginning." Shred purred. "So, I had A crush and a mate before you." Shred started.

She wasn't surprised about that. He was a very handsome tom, all she was worried about was if she was still caring for the kits, yet she did want to her the remaining story. "Right." She flicked her tail, motioning for him to continue.

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 10th, 2021, 12:41 PM
She wasn't surprised about that. He was a very handsome tom, all she was worried about was if she was still caring for the kits, yet she did want to her the remaining story. "Right." She flicked her tail, motioning for him to continue.
"The first one, we had kits on accident, and all of them died, but one. She gave her too take to ShadowClan, and I did as she did. Then, she didn't want me anymore."

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 01:03 PM
"The first one, we had kits on accident, and all of them died, but one. She gave her too take to ShadowClan, and I did as she did. Then, she didn't want me anymore."

Even if she didn't appreciate Shred telling her this sooner, she felt her heart drop with sorrow for him."I see. I guess... it wasn't an easy time." She dipped her head. "I understand now. I appreciate you telling me this now," Glancing at the frog he still had, she added; "And I'm sure your kits will appreciate that frog, too." Our kits.

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 10th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Even if she didn't appreciate Shred telling her this sooner, she felt her heart drop with sorrow for him."I see. I guess... it wasn't an easy time." She dipped her head. "I understand now. I appreciate you telling me this now," Glancing at the frog he still had, she added; "And I'm sure your kits will appreciate that frog, too." Our kits.
"Then there was my first mate, she was very kind she-cat. Then she had two kits, and she died. I took one of the kits to a clan, and I kept one of the kits." He mewed.

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 03:01 PM
"Then there was my first mate, she was very kind she-cat. Then she had two kits, and she died. I took one of the kits to a clan, and I kept one of the kits." He mewed.

Honeynose frowned. Two mates before her? She flicked her tail and sighed. "Well I would have liked to know about these two before now. It doesn't hurt our relationship, but it would've been nice to know." She mewed, giving him a playful prod with her paw.

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 10th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Honeynose frowned. Two mates before her? She flicked her tail and sighed. "Well I would have liked to know about these two before now. It doesn't hurt our relationship, but it would've been nice to know." She mewed, giving him a playful prod with her paw.
Shred smiled, pawing her back. "Sorry" He purred.

VexSkullz
May 10th, 2021, 03:29 PM
Shred smiled, pawing her back. "Sorry" He purred.

Her eyes sparkled with amusement at his purr, yet she pricked her ears and sighed. "I'm sorry, I've got to go. I completely forgot I was meant to be hunting right now. It was really nice speaking with you, though!" She touched his nose with her own before she began padding away, waving her tail in farewell.

~|Snow Leopard|~
May 11th, 2021, 06:28 AM
Her eyes sparkled with amusement at his purr, yet she pricked her ears and sighed. "I'm sorry, I've got to go. I completely forgot I was meant to be hunting right now. It was really nice speaking with you, though!" She touched his nose with her own before she began padding away, waving her tail in farewell.
Shred purred his farewell and started back to his tiny den, winch he could hardly could fit in.

Glitch_Candle
May 13th, 2021, 06:53 PM
ShadowWing65 Rippleshade walked along the ThunderClan border. Was she getting homesick? She was born there, after all. no... she was treated miserably by ThunderClan. She was stumped

Willow_Tree
May 13th, 2021, 06:53 PM
Echopaw, who had snuck away to explore, bounded towards the border, but careful not to cross it. It was the first time she'd been by the border, and she looked around curiously.

Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 13th, 2021, 06:55 PM
"Hey Echopaw. Have you ever had a desire that you didn't want to have?"

Willow_Tree
May 13th, 2021, 11:08 PM
(Could you either quote or mention me when you post so I can see it? Thanks.)

Echopaw jumped. She hadn't known someone had snuck up on her. She looked at Rippleshade skeptically. "Maybe . . . " Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 14th, 2021, 10:31 AM
"its hard. You know they are bad cats, but you still love them..."

Willow_Tree
May 14th, 2021, 01:25 PM
"its hard. You know they are bad cats, but you still love them..."

Echopaw cocked her head to the side, studying the warrior. "What do you mean?" She asks, confused.

Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 14th, 2021, 01:55 PM
"I grew up in that Clan. You wont tell, I'm sure. They were awful. I don't remember them that well. I know one of the previous leaders exiled me as a kit. What a mouse-brain. Who exiles kits?"

Willow_Tree
May 14th, 2021, 02:09 PM
Echopaw's eyes grew wide. "The leader exiled you when you were a kit?" She says in disbelief. "Why would they do that??"
Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 14th, 2021, 02:12 PM
ShadowWing65 "I went hunting at 4 moons. I was always a curious one. I can't go back to ThunderClan camp ever."
(I will not name the person that exiled, as I do not have permission from their cats, so I just say I was exiled. This is a big Ripple plot point."

Willow_Tree
May 14th, 2021, 02:22 PM
(Alright.)
“But, shouldn’t they have been glad? If you started hunting at that age, you could have helped the clan a lot!” Echopaw protests, trying to make sense of it. She wished she’d thought of hunting when she was a kit.
Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 14th, 2021, 02:26 PM
"nope. sticklers will be sticklers."

Willow_Tree
May 14th, 2021, 10:11 PM
Echopaw shook her head. "Well, that just doesn't make sense. Exilling a kit to be on their own is basically a death sentence." She says. She couldn't imagine living outside the clan by herself.
Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 15th, 2021, 04:26 PM
ShadowWing65 Thankfully a WindClan queen took me in. I would've lasted about a quarter-moon before being gobbled.

Willow_Tree
May 15th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Echopaw nodded. "Yeah, but still . . . I can't believe thunderclan would do that." She says, flicking her tail as she gazes across the border.
Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 15th, 2021, 04:33 PM
ShadowWing65 "The Evil Era was like that... I don't care anymore though." She did really though. Her faith would always be toward WindClan, but she had nagging feeling and felt sad.

Willow_Tree
May 15th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Echopaw glanced at her, seeing the sadness in her eyes. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." She says, realizing she probably asked too many questions.
Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 15th, 2021, 04:36 PM
"Has anything happened to you?"

Willow_Tree
May 15th, 2021, 04:43 PM
Echopaw thought for a second. She hadn't had much happen to her, besides the death of her father. But, that in itself was something, right? "Well, my father was killed . . . " She said reluctantly.
Rippleshade

Glitch_Candle
May 15th, 2021, 08:16 PM
ShadowWing65 "no need to be embarrassed... You need not embarrassment.

delilah
May 23rd, 2021, 04:00 PM
can i play

~Fierce~
June 1st, 2021, 01:48 AM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist padded close to the Thunderclan border, sniffing around. All seemed good except for that stinky smell. Wrinkling his nose, he started marking the Windclan side of the border.
{Sorry for double mentions :heartbounce: Moonraven Angelique Kunaiskrill :heartbounce:}

WarriorzFan
June 2nd, 2021, 04:52 PM
Tripleaf had heard of the Thunderglade, and today, He found it! unfortunately, he also smelled windclan. he decided to go take one quick lap around before settling down. (open)
OhZeeWolf

Moonraven
June 2nd, 2021, 09:32 PM
Deadpool trails carefully behind her patrol leader, ears erect and eyes glancing around for any trouble. She wasn't expecting much from the ThunderClan border, they were dealing with RiverClan problems, and WindClan's been pretty neutral with everyone but ShadowClan.

Stopping as Blackmist check the border, Deadpool's nose scrunched itself up as she smelled something foul. It wasn't the smell of a rotten body or crowfood, but it was something... brushing her pelt against a nearby truck, she marked WindClan's border. Out of the corner of her eye, she nearly jumped out of her fur when something small came ambling towards the patrol, followed by another few tiny ones and a mother.

"Why skunks?" Deadpool bit back the urge to hiss when one of the babies took to smelling her paws.
Angelique Kunaiskrill ~Fierceclaw~

Kunaisoul
June 3rd, 2021, 07:29 AM
Deadpool trails carefully behind her patrol leader, ears erect and eyes glancing around for any trouble. She wasn't expecting much from the ThunderClan border, they were dealing with RiverClan problems, and WindClan's been pretty neutral with everyone but ShadowClan.

Stopping as Blackmist check the border, Deadpool's nose scrunched itself up as she smelled something foul. It wasn't the smell of a rotten body or crowfood, but it was something... brushing her pelt against a nearby truck, she marked WindClan's border. Out of the corner of her eye, she nearly jumped out of her fur when something small came ambling towards the patrol, followed by another few tiny ones and a mother.

"Why skunks?" Deadpool bit back the urge to hiss when one of the babies took to smelling her paws.
Angelique Kunaiskrill ~Fierceclaw~

Urg” lioncloud groaned as one smelled her paws.
Angelique ~Fierceclaw~

Madelaine
June 3rd, 2021, 09:26 PM
{~} Sheepfluff {~}

The blind white she-cat followed right behind her patrol, feeling as nervous as ever. She didn’t understand why she was so nervous. She guessed it was just part of her personality. Sheepfluff tried her best to keep up with them and it worked. She wasn’t at all too far behind them. She was just as good as any other warrior.

She had finally calmed down. Well that was until she scented a skunk. Oh how they smelled. Her anxiety was high now. It better not spray her. Then she would be nervous again. Skunks terrified her even though she wasn’t able to see it. She had been told what a skunk looked like, but that didn’t make a difference.

// Kunaiskrill; Moonraven; ~Fierceclaw~; \\

~Fierce~
June 4th, 2021, 12:08 AM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist stared wide eyed at the skunks. He wrinkled his nose even more. The scent was so strong. He backed away as a baby skunk got close to his paws. The baby skunk looked up at Blackmist with curious eyes and Blackmist almost wanted to smile...but no. He looked at the mother skunk, who seemed a bit furious at them being there and her offspring being so close to cats. Her tail was starting to raise.
:heartbounce: Moonraven Kunaiskrill Angelique :heartbounce:

Moonraven
June 5th, 2021, 09:55 PM
Deadpool glanced at her clanmates and widened her eyes when she saw the mother raised her tail. So what does one do here, should they hold still and pray to StarClan that the skunks walk away, or do they run and risk setting off the mother but giving them a chance to avoid getting sprayed. Deadpool wasn't sure if Wolffang or Twilightstar let alone their clanmates would allow them to stay in camp if they smelt like a skunk? Deadpool looked over to Blackmist, assuming he'd come up with something.
Kunaiskrill Angelique ~Fierceclaw~

~Fierce~
June 5th, 2021, 10:12 PM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist was worried. He saw Deadpool glance at him and that calmed him down a bit. Why, he didn't know but just knowing that a clanmate counted on him pleased him. He looked down at the baby skunk at his paws. "Just slowly push the baby skunks to the mother and back away slowly." He meowed loud and clear. That was the first time he had talked like that. Well, guts made you do some weird things. He started slowly pushing the baby skunk towards the mother and as soon as he was sure the baby skunk stayed, he backed away slowly. The skunk followed him with her eyes.

Kunaisoul
June 6th, 2021, 09:57 AM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist was worried. He saw Deadpool glance at him and that calmed him down a bit. Why, he didn't know but just knowing that a clanmate counted on him pleased him. He looked down at the baby skunk at his paws. "Just slowly push the baby skunks to the mother and back away slowly." He meowed loud and clear. That was the first time he had talked like that. Well, guts made you do some weird things. He started slowly pushing the baby skunk towards the mother and as soon as he was sure the baby skunk stayed, he backed away slowly. The skunk followed him with her eyes.
“Should we just report this?” Lioncloud curled her nose, looking to them.
Moonraven Angelique ~Fierceclaw~

TheNyanCatMinecart
June 6th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Lavender'fur ~Storm~

(We'll have to hurry and report back almost instantly if we're going to get this in on time. I'm really sorry that I'm so late on this.)

~ ASHFEATHER ~

Ashfeather padded around the ThunderClan border, her twisted pink nose low to the ground as she looked for sticks. Sure enough, there were plenty. With a twitch of her bulging light gray tail-tip, she picked up a bundle. Looks like I'm getting these, she thought. The others can get the other things. The weakest cat on the patrol carrying the heaviest things? I'll be fine. Ashfeather's crooked jaw bulged weirdly as she carried them, twisting to the side. She couldn't really talk right now. Instead, she could only go around and give small nods to her Clanmates.

WarriorzFan
June 6th, 2021, 12:06 PM
Lavender'fur ~Storm~

(We'll have to hurry and report back almost instantly if we're going to get this in on time. I'm really sorry that I'm so late on this.)

~ ASHFEATHER ~

Ashfeather padded around the ThunderClan border, her twisted pink nose low to the ground as she looked for sticks. Sure enough, there were plenty. With a twitch of her bulging light gray tail-tip, she picked up a bundle. Looks like I'm getting these, she thought. The others can get the other things. The weakest cat on the patrol carrying the heaviest things? I'll be fine. Ashfeather's crooked jaw bulged weirdly as she carried them, twisting to the side. She couldn't really talk right now. Instead, she could only go around and give small nods to her Clanmates.

"HEY! What are you doing near the border!" Tripleaf said as threateningly as possible. "Go away before I do something I really regret!" This was an utter lie, as he tried to be as non violent as possible.

Lavender'fur
June 6th, 2021, 01:04 PM
"HEY! What are you doing near the border!" Tripleaf said as threateningly as possible. "Go away before I do something I really regret!" This was an utter lie, as he tried to be as non violent as possible.
[ ~Storm~ TheNyanCatMinecart ]

;Poppybreeze;

The cream Queen grunted disbelievingly, piling up sticks.
"Really? You're going to attack a pregnant Queen?" she huffed, before picking up her twigs, and waving her tail for Ashfeather and her to take their loads back.

WarriorzFan
June 6th, 2021, 01:34 PM
[ ~Storm~ TheNyanCatMinecart ]

;Poppybreeze;

The cream Queen grunted disbelievingly, piling up sticks.
"Really? You're going to attack a pregnant Queen?" she huffed, before picking up her twigs, and waving her tail for Ashfeather and her to take their loads back.

“I’m talking to the warriors behind you. You are Kitting and Defenseless, and I would never be that snake hearted. Congratulations by the way!” He said fake toughly

Lavender'fur
June 6th, 2021, 01:42 PM
“I’m talking to the warriors behind you. You are Kitting and Defenseless, and I would never be that snake hearted. Congratulations by the way!”
;Poppybreeze;

The queen sighed, ignoring the warrior and beginning to pad away with the wad of sticks.

[ TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Willow_Tree
June 10th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Twistedpaw looked cautiously across the border. She had come here to get away from Flowerpaw. Her torments were getting worse, and poor Twistedpaw just wanted some peace and quiet. With a sigh, she managed to limp over to a spot where she could rest in the shade. She tucked her mangled, slightly twisted leg under her as she laid down. She flicked her tail. Nothing seemed to be going on here. As long as she was cautious, she could probably rest here.

TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
June 12th, 2021, 12:03 PM
ShadowWing65

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang had just sent out patrols. However, he felt as though he should be making some sort of contribution to the Clan. Sure, he didn't want to overhunt or anything like that, especially because of the rabbit shortage. But he didn't want to be stuck in camp, either. His huge paws had brought him over to the Thunderglade, WindClan's border with ThunderClan. One notched ear twitching, he looked around. He'd never really liked trees. They covered everything in a blanket of shade, and boxed cats in, anyway. Wolffang would not like to live in ThunderClan. Nor would he RiverClan or ShadowClan. Especially not ShadowClan.

His lip curled somewhat as he padded along. The forest smelled much different than the moorland and heather that he was used to. It also reeked of ThunderClan. His nose wrinkled somewhat at the bad smell. He'd never liked the Clans much. Sure, the large gray tom preferred peace instead of fighting. However, WindClan always came first, in his mind. No matter what. Wolffang continued along the border, sniffing the air. Maybe a mouse could've run over the border or something? Or a bird. Wolffang knew that his sister loved birds.

Suddenly, he felt the sensation of being watched. WindClan and ThunderClan were on good terms; however, who knew what a stray ThunderClan warrior could be thinking? Wolffang's thick, dappled gray fur began to bristle as his long, sharp claws slid out. "Who's there?" he hissed as the scent of ThunderClan washed over him. Then he paused. It was fresh, yes... but it smelled of a she-cat, a young one who was probably an apprentice. Turning, Wolffang saw blue eyes glinting from the shadows cast by the trees. Her white fur didn't do much to hide her from sight, though.

He sheathed his claws and forced his fur to lie flat, though he wouldn't let his guard go fully down. Very quickly, he sized her up, and instantly noticed that her right foreleg was heavily scarred and slightly twisted. A deformed apprentice. Just great, he thought. But this cat didn't seem like a threat, especially not with that leg. And he didn't care much, since she was in another Clan.

Still tense and wary, he asked, "What are you doing by the border alone, apprentice?" He made sure that his tone was strong and firm, but he decided not to be too hostile, although he did want her to know that they weren't friends. No, not in the slightest. "Don't apprentices normally have to be out with warriors? Or did your mentor send you out on some sort of assignment?" Wolffang didn't care much for what happened in the other Clans unless it was very interesting or concerned WindClan, but he might as well ask her. After all, he was meant to be a good example, even if it was to some dumb apprentice from another Clan.

Willow_Tree
June 12th, 2021, 12:20 PM
Twistedpaw, always wary and cautious around cats from other clans, especially because of her leg, scrambled to her feet, making sure not to take her eyes of the Windclan warrior. "Why should I tell you?" She said, crouching slightly. If this warrior decided to attack for some reason, she wanted to be ready. Besides, why would she tell a warrior from another clan that she had been pretty much chased to the border? No no no, that would not be a good idea. She flicked her ears and looked around uncertainly, making sure he was the only one. "Besides, your Windclan, why would I trust a cat from another clan?"
TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
June 12th, 2021, 12:47 PM
ShadowWing65

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang watched the apprentice scramble into a defensive position, but kept his claws sheathed, although his fur prickled somewhat. This apprentice definitely had some temper, but not in a good way. It reminded him of his previous apprentice, Morningpaw, in a way. She didn't sound very respectful, even if it was a cat from another Clan. Wolffang didn't like cats from other Clans, for that matter. However, he'd still treat an enemy deputy with respect.

"I'm not looking for a fight," the tom commented, keeping his voice strict and stern. "And maybe you could learn a little respect. ThunderClan business isn't my own. I'd prefer to stay out of it." With a bit of a shrug, Wolffang stepped away from the border, but kept his bright yellow gaze narrowed. "I was just pointing out that apprentices aren't supposed to be out alone unless they've had permission. But again, it doesn't concern WindClan, or me." He wondered if Twistedpaw would say anything else.

Willow_Tree
June 12th, 2021, 01:00 PM
"I wasn't exactly my choi-the to come out here." She mumbled. She stiffened, realizing she probably said o much. The other warrior seemed on edge, so she relaxed, hoping it would discourage the other from attacking her.

(She talks with a lisp sometimes)
TheNyanCatMinecart

TheNyanCatMinecart
June 14th, 2021, 02:26 PM
ShadowWing65

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang's broad head tipped to one side slightly. What the snowy-white apprentice had said was... interesting. Her voice was a bit annoying, but he just guessed that it was the way that she spoke. His previous apprentice, Morningpaw, had had a rough and throaty voice. It had annoyed him to no end, but right now, he didn't mind as much. But what did she mean by, it wasn't her choice? Now she looked guilty, as if she'd said something that she wasn't supposed to. The tom took a step back, his bright yellow gaze narrowing. Then he shrugged his broad shoulders.

"Well, ThunderClan apprentices aren't my business. It's not like I'd attack you or anything; you aren't over the border, and besides, it isn't worth making trouble with Eveningstar." Wolffang didn't really know what else to say. This apprentice wasn't doing anything wrong, and besides, if she had her own problems, then she might as well deal with them. He was about to leave when he added, "Oh, and don't stray into our territory. But do whatever it is you're meant to do on yours."

plum
July 9th, 2021, 06:41 PM
[ Rainquail, windtail ]

The deputy assigning him to lead a patrol must have been a mistake. Surely, putting Nettlespark on any sort of patrol was a bad idea. He'd been so scarce around the Clan that he was alarmed Twilightstar hadn't sent him off. And, as always, there was...

Closing his eyes, the tom listens carefully. He stood outside now, having glanced around for the other two members who would be accompanying him on this border patrol. Speaking of... opening his eyes again, the patchy tabby searches for Coldamber, cool green eyes suddenly lit with something... Sinister. That was the cat who had sent him away in such a crucial time when their leader was missing. The very same who accepted help from a ShadowClanner soon after, without an ounce of guilt. Nettlespark was a traitor to her, but Beastspark, their savior. The darker part of the young tom didn't care that she'd lost her memory- That wasn't enough for him. He wished she had died instead of being saved.

But the world was mysterious, and she lived a life of ignorance now.

"I'm not waiting up," he meows curtly, if either cat was near enough to hear it. "Mark the border, or don't. Doesn't matter to me." All he cared about was performing his duty right now. He didn't know either cat, and didn't care to.

windtail
July 9th, 2021, 06:58 PM
The deputy assigning him to lead a patrol must have been a mistake. Surely, putting Nettlespark on any sort of patrol was a bad idea. He'd been so scarce around the Clan that he was alarmed Twilightstar hadn't sent him off. And, as always, there was...

Closing his eyes, the tom listens carefully. He stood outside now, having glanced around for the other two members who would be accompanying him on this border patrol. Speaking of... opening his eyes again, the patchy tabby searches for Coldamber, cool green eyes suddenly lit with something... Sinister. That was the cat who had sent him away in such a crucial time when their leader was missing. The very same who accepted help from a ShadowClanner soon after, without an ounce of guilt. Nettlespark was a traitor to her, but Beastspark, their savior. The darker part of the young tom didn't care that she'd lost her memory- That wasn't enough for him. He wished she had died instead of being saved.

But the world was mysterious, and she lived a life of ignorance now.

"I'm not waiting up," he meows curtly, if either cat was near enough to hear it. "Mark the border, or don't. Doesn't matter to me." All he cared about was performing his duty right now. He didn't know either cat, and didn't care to.

rainingtail sighed and waited to see if coldamder would come to patrol the border to if not she would just do it herself she didnt mind with all this trouble with shadowclan someone needed to make sure that thunderclan wasent trying anything
Rainquail implimm

Tiabirb
July 11th, 2021, 08:33 AM
Batscreech padded around the border, her eyes narrowed as she picked up the scent of prey. "Alrighty," She meowed to Emberlight and Fluffybee. Well, mainly Emberlight. Fluffybee seemed to be absent. Hmph. Batscreech shook out her dark tabby pelt, "We'll pick something up around here. Grab what you can, and don't be picky. We want as much as we can carry." She stated. With a nod to Emberlight, she padded off in search of prey.

As far as Batscreech knew, the shared border between ThunderClan and WindClan was relatively quiet. The real fuss was between them and ShadowClan. RiverClan and ThunderClan were too busy angering each other to cause many problems for BunnyClan or EvilClan.
A small rustle of leaves caught Batscreech's attention, and she froze in place. A plump vole was shuffling through the leaf litter. It looked to be looking for berries, and with a tilt of her head, she noted that deathberry bush looming over the vole.

Ever so slowly, Batscreech lowered her body into a crouch and slithered forward. She was closing in on the vole, her attention fixated on the furry creature. When she was within pouncing distance, she purred with satisfaction before she sprang. The vole didn't even see her coming. With a powerful paw, she killed it with one swipe, snapping its neck with ease. Picking up her kill, she padded to the roots of the bush and buried her kill there. It was a pretty easy spot to remember. Now to grab something else...

With her success by the deathberries, she was tempted to stay. But she also knew that other prey would be wary; the scent of cat and blood...it would deter them for a moment. Oh well. She would be coming back later. Batscreech padded off in search of more prey.

+1 fresh kill

Nostalgia Ziera

Nostalgia
July 11th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Emberlight watched as Batscreech disappeared from view with relieved eyes; she had been hoping to hunt alone.

They had come to the Thunderclan border, much to her relief and annoyance, and Emberlight found herself relaxing a bit. There would be no amber eyes watching her from across the border in this situation.

With her mind still somewhat in the clouds Emberlight assessed the land infront of her. There seemed to be a lot of bushes nearby which gave her a rather large chance to find some prey underneath.

She crouched and stared intently at the shurbbery, her ears twitching at the slightest of sounds. She suddenly spotted a squirrel at the base of a berry bush. It seemed to be feasting on the fruit, unaware of the danger it was in.

Emberlight glanced at the berries in slight confusion, they looked familiar for some reason, perhaps it was her impaired vision that was making it hard to focus in on them.

Returning her focus on the squirrel she stalked forward, her body low to the ground. Just when she was about a whisker length away she leaped and grabbed the squirrel by its neck, killing the creature swiftly.

She dropped her prey and admired it, happy that she still managed to hunt fine even with one eye less.

She didn't have much time to inspect it as a mouse scuttled past her grabbed her attention and she shot after it, chasing the rodent into a new bush. Her teeth grasped its tail and she yanked it, throwing the animal in the air. The mouse landed with a loud thump and in its shock Emberlight pounced on it, delivering the killing blow.

Grabbing the mouse she padded back to the berry bush and buried her catches.

+2 freshkill

Tiabirb Ziera

Abyssopelagic
July 12th, 2021, 03:59 AM
Coldamber quickly hurried after her patrolmates. She'd missed hearing her name be called for it and only heard that she'd been summoned when a concerned Clanmate asked why she hadn't followed after Nettlespark.
She hurried to join the other two, trying to keep her gait from being too awkward as she slowed down. She watched the other two mark the border to learn how to do it before she herself went about marking the border.

implimm windtail

plum
July 13th, 2021, 12:19 AM
Expectations caved in to reality- This patrol was going to be boring. Both other warriors show finally, and for a spell Nettlespark watched Coldamber.

But she ignored him, or maybe she really did "lose her memory" as they were saying. The tom stares as the others head off, then turns away.

After a moment of stillness, he sets off to mark down the border they shared. He didn't know much of ThunderClan apart from the fact that they were rather... Lazy. But at least they never caused trouble. Except for RiverClan, it was beginning to seem.

[@Rainquail, windtail ]

Tiabirb
July 14th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Batscreech prowled along the border, keeping a low-profile. She had picked up a scent. A sweet scent. Something bird. With the silent paws of a trained hunter, Batscreech glided over the ground until she spotted the silken white feathers of the dove. Embershard's favorite. She knew the temperamental molly had a soft spot for the pretty things. It was picking at a pinecone, trying to rupture the prickly exterior for the bugs that had made home within it. This would be too easy.

The dark brown tabby swept over the ground. When the dove glanced around, she froze, looking as natural as a fallen log on the ground, her eyes half-lidded to hide the ice blue orbs in her skull. When it went back to work, she crept closer. The dove seemed to sense trouble, as it became less interested in the pinecone, taking a longer moment to scan around for danger.

It was then that Batscreech bolted forward. The dove hadn't even opened its wings when Batscreech befell onto it, cleanly snapping its neck with her paw, claws sheathed. She wanted it to be as pristine as possible when she gave it to Embershard later.

Carrying it back to the vole she had caught, she took a moment to set it down and admire its white feathers. Hm, two pieces of prey was pretty good so far. Maybe she should regroup with the patrol now.
"Emberlight!" Batscreech called out, keeping her meow level so as not to spook any other prey that might be nearby.

Nostalgia

plum
July 15th, 2021, 07:18 AM
Well, that was uneventful. Thoroughly.

Nettlespark slows his roll after a while of marking the scentline fresh, and just... Stands there, taking in the scenery for a little bit. He didn't notice anything amiss, and merely wanted to enjoy the moment. It was nice out here.

But soon enough that moment passes, and he begins to follow the trail his Clanmates left behind, to tell each of them that he was heading back home to conclude the patrol.

[ Rainquail, windtail ]

windtail
July 15th, 2021, 09:43 AM
as rainingtail marked the border she sniffed for anything unususal but didnt smell anything o well she though and she continued and then she turned to see nettlespark coming was it time to go back to camp she wondered
Rainquail implimm

Nostalgia
July 15th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Tiabirb

Emberlight’s head popped up, her prey hanging from her mouth.

Her ears twitched to the side from which she had just heard Batscreech’s call. The she cat seemed to be to the left of her so Emberlight took a sharp left and padded through the undergrowth. As she pushed her way through the shrubbery she caught glimpse of the other molly.

“Yes?,” she murmured, the prey in her mouth making her mew a fumble of words.

Abyssopelagic
July 17th, 2021, 09:51 AM
as rainingtail marked the border she sniffed for anything unususal but didnt smell anything o well she though and she continued and then she turned to see nettlespark coming was it time to go back to camp she wondered
Rainquail implimm
Coldamber was rather glad nothing exciting happened and happily trailed behind her Clanmates once everyone seemed to be done marking the borders.
She was also quite happy to have (almost) completed her first patrol as a warrior.
implimm

Akira
July 18th, 2021, 12:14 PM
Thistlethorn led the way, ears pricked and eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. Then again, they were hunting. Raising his nose up, he took a deep breath. Huh... it smelled like feathers... wait, were they-?

His thought process was interrupted by a screeching honk, answering his question.

"Geese?" He asked, turning to his patrol mates. He couldn't see the birds, but maybe they could? TheDragonLordOfPunz feather lily ~Fox~

Astraea
July 18th, 2021, 12:53 PM
Thistlethorn led the way, ears pricked and eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. Then again, they were hunting. Raising his nose up, he took a deep breath. Huh... it smelled like feathers... wait, were they-?

His thought process was interrupted by a screeching honk, answering his question.

"Geese?" He asked, turning to his patrol mates. He couldn't see the birds, but maybe they could? TheDragonLordOfPunz feather lily ~Fox~

Were most likely near there nest. She looked for the geese's nest. Then she saw it. I found it. It's over there. She pointed to the north of her.

TheDragonLordOfPunz
July 19th, 2021, 12:56 AM

"Huh. Interesting. I can't see them but I think we are close to a nest of geese. I suggest we continue silently so we can catch them without them running away." Runningwater was looking about. This was good for their first patrol.

Jade13
July 19th, 2021, 02:13 PM
Riverpaw looked at the strange birds or whatever they were could we hung one? she wasn’t sure but it might feed a few cats if they could
TheDragonLordOfPunz Kyrieknight ~Fox~

Akira
July 19th, 2021, 03:22 PM
Were most likely near there nest. She looked for the geese's nest. Then she saw it. I found it. It's over there. She pointed to the north of her.
"Huh. Interesting. I can't see them but I think we are close to a nest of geese. I suggest we continue silently so we can catch them without them running away." Runningwater was looking about. This was good for their first patrol.
Riverpaw looked at the strange birds or whatever they were could we hung one? she wasn’t sure but it might feed a few cats if they could
TheDragonLordOfPunz Kyrieknight ~Fox~
The dark gray and white tabby hummed, listening to everyone as they spoke. After a few moments, he lifted his nose again. "Alright, let's hunt them. Hopefully they'll be smaller than the ones I've seen... and a lot less violent than the stories."

TheDragonLordOfPunz
July 20th, 2021, 01:01 AM
The dark gray and white tabby hummed, listening to everyone as they spoke. After a few moments, he lifted his nose again. "Alright, let's hunt them. Hopefully they'll be smaller than the ones I've seen... and a lot less violent than the stories."
"Right. Lead the way." Runningwater whispered, crouching.

WarriorzFan
July 23rd, 2021, 01:11 PM
Why was there nobody in windclan who could actually handle mature conversations like a mature person? I mean, say a certain cat’s mate was pregnant, most cats would just freak out, be hyper enthusiastic, then short circuit. The mature types would think carefully before hand and proof all the things that could possibly go wrong before celebrating. Of course, Worrying all the time was unbecoming. To Elder, being Immature consisted of having no filter, being inconsiderate, and being happy all the time. He was currently sitting on his side of the border in the Thunderglade and began to think of the relatable people in that clan. He only came up with one. Whitewolf. He had seen her around the border and knew she was very measured and Wise. Somehow, she was also here. “Whitewolf? Come here if you have a moment?” He said conversationally. OhZeeWolf

Zee
July 23rd, 2021, 06:53 PM
[Just a warning that Whitewolf hasn't been herself lately. Please read my signature]
[ WarriorzFan ]

Whitewolf wasn't in the mood to interact with cats from other Clans at the moment, much less her own clanmates. She'd gotten into a scrape with a filthy loner at Firefly Cove earlier and that had just about done it with her interactions for the day (well, between that and Stormfang's cowardly display of what he probably had thought was power...sad how mistaken he was).

She cast a cold glance at Elderflare, chin raised toward the sky. Pigeon had told her earlier that she looked half-dead and despite Mistyshade's attempt to counter that comment, Whitewolf knew it was true. These times had changed her.

"What do you want?"

WarriorzFan
July 23rd, 2021, 07:12 PM
[Just a warning that Whitewolf hasn't been herself lately. Please read my signature]
[ WarriorzFan ]

Whitewolf wasn't in the mood to interact with cats from other Clans at the moment, much less her own clanmates. She'd gotten into a scrape with a filthy loner at Firefly Cove earlier and that had just about done it with her interactions for the day (well, between that and Stormfang's cowardly display of what he probably had thought was power...sad how mistaken he was).

She cast a cold glance at Elderflare, chin raised toward the sky. Pigeon had told her earlier that she looked half-dead and despite Mistyshade's attempt to counter that comment, Whitewolf knew it was true. These times had changed her.

"What do you want?"

“Just to have a conversation that does not include screaming, Insulting, or Insensitive comments. How’s life inside the clans? I saw your group in the June gathering and you seemed like the most measured one of them, so I thought I’d ask you. Now, you seem like you just fell down a bunch of rocks, and slowly climbed up again, then chased a rabbit in a circle 100 times, so you must be...not ok.” He said with nothing in his voice except conversational tones.

WarriorzFan
July 24th, 2021, 03:35 PM
OhZeeWolf ^

~Fierce~
July 24th, 2021, 04:07 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes padded towards the Thunderglade, her paws silent on the ground. Her ginger fur glinted in the sun and ruffled in the soft breeze as she kept walking, pausing as she sniffed the Windclan border in the air. It seemed that she and Tripleaf were at the border. She curled her lip slightly at being with Tripleaf and she stalked away from Tripleaf. She started sniffing around for prey.
:heartbounce: WarriorzFan :heartbounce:

WarriorzFan
July 24th, 2021, 04:12 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes padded towards the Thunderglade, her paws silent on the ground. Her ginger fur glinted in the sun and ruffled in the soft breeze as she kept walking, pausing as she sniffed the Windclan border in the air. It seemed that she and Tripleaf were at the border. She curled her lip slightly at being with Tripleaf and she stalked away from Tripleaf. She started sniffing around for prey.

"Hello? How's the day going?" he asked. "Oh! and what are we looking for prey wise, anything specific? Squirrels are my favorite and they aren't that fast. How about we start with Mice and squirrels?

~Fierce~
July 24th, 2021, 04:25 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes looked back at Tripleaf and she narrowed her eyes at him, using all her self control to not sneer at the tom. Her fluffy ginger tail swished in the breeze as she looked away again. "Any type of prey." She meowed simply in her soft, velvety voice that carried in the breeze. She sniffed the air again and caught the scent of a mouse. She followed the scent until she spotted the mouse and she swiftly caught it, killing it with a bite. She carried the mouse back to where she had first scented the mouse. She placed the mouse down and dug a small hole, using her paw to push the mouse inside the hole.

WarriorzFan
July 24th, 2021, 04:35 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes looked back at Tripleaf and she narrowed her eyes at him, using all her self control to not sneer at the tom. Her fluffy ginger tail swished in the breeze as she looked away again. "Any type of prey." She meowed simply in her soft, velvety voice that carried in the breeze. She sniffed the air again and caught the scent of a mouse. She followed the scent until she spotted the mouse and she swiftly caught it, killing it with a bite. She carried the mouse back to where she had first scented the mouse. She placed the mouse down and dug a small hole, using her paw to push the mouse inside the hole.

"Umm, shouldn't we place it somewhere else? Like under a bush so the sun doesn't hit it?" He said as he scented a squirrel. He dashed off to find it. one or two minutes later rustling could be heard as Trip ran towards Goldeneyes with a wide grin on his face. "Catch it, Golden! I am going back for that mouse I saw!"

(Also, Is that name a James bond reference, Goldeneyes?)

Firesong2003
July 24th, 2021, 04:55 PM
Carnage was at his wit's end. He had to find his nephew soon. To take him away from that cursed place. "He better be around here somewhere. I'm taking a big risk just being here." He thought to himself. He then caught the scent of something familiar. Tripleaf? Tripleaf! He'd know where Feircekit is. He began to walk towards the scent but then got a whiff of another cat. She-cat by the smell. He quickly used his survivor skills. Got to find some dung to role in to cover my scent. He looked around the area, and sure enough, he found an old patch of fox dung. He covered most of his body in the waste. He then crawled into a bush and peered out in the direction he smelled the two cats. Then he caught eye of the two. Tripleaf ran in one direction and the she-cat looked... annoyed? He couldn't tell. But by far, she wasn't bad-looking at all. After looking at the she-cat for a few moments he snuck off in the direction of Tripleaf. WarriorzFan ~Fierceclaw~

~Fierce~
July 24th, 2021, 04:56 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes rolled her eyes and her temper was on the edge as Tripleaf left off to catch a squirrel. She started scented the air again when she heard Tripleaf come back. A growl built in her chest until her temper finally overflowed. She looked straight at Tripleaf, her golden eyes showing her anger. "Alright, that's it. First of all, you can't tell me what to do. I'm older and more experienced than you are so I know that the prey will be fine. If we were here all day, then I would move it. Second of all, you were going to catch that squirrel. If you had only scented the mouse, then you could have caught the squirrel and then went and caught the mouse." She growled, her voice surprisingly still a bit velvety. Huffing, she turned away from Tripleaf and went to go hunt a vole she had scented. Soon, she came back and placed the vole with the mouse.
{No, it's because of her eyes. Also, her views and hate on males does not reflect my views :heartbounce: WarriorzFan :heartbounce:}

WarriorzFan
July 24th, 2021, 05:03 PM
Carnage was at his wit's end. He had to find his nephew soon. To take him away from that cursed place. "He better be around here somewhere. I'm taking a big risk just being here." He thought to himself. He then caught the scent of something familiar. Tripleaf? Tripleaf! He'd know where Feircekit is. He began to walk towards the scent but then got a whiff of another cat. She-cat by the smell. He quickly used his survivor skills. Got to find some dung to role in to cover my scent. He looked around the area, and sure enough, he found an old patch of fox dung. He covered most of his body in the waste. He then crawled into a bush and peered out in the direction he smelled the two cats. Then he caught eye of the two. Tripleaf ran in one direction and the she-cat looked... annoyed? He couldn't tell. But by far, she wasn't bad-looking at all. After looking at the she-cat for a few moments he snuck off in the direction of Tripleaf. WarriorzFan ~Fierceclaw~

"Kaah! Oh! Carnage, you scared me! I assume you are looking for Fiercekit? He has snuck out of camp, super sorry but he isn't here. Try checking at your place again. Now, I have to go before Prissy Princess gets mad and starts shooting eyeball lasers!" He said quietly before dashing off toward the brush.

Firesong2003
July 24th, 2021, 05:12 PM
"Kaah! Oh! Carnage, you scared me! I assume you are looking for Fiercekit? He has snuck out of camp, super sorry but he isn't here. Try checking at your place again. Now, I have to go before Prissy Princess gets mad and starts shooting eyeball lasers!" He said quietly before dashing off toward the brush.
Carnage was then a little bit let down. "Aren't you supposed to try and keep him from sneaking out?" He thought. He then got a most devilish idea. He followed Tripleaf back to the spot. And before Tripleaf and Carnage came into view Carnage climbed the nearest tree to avoid the beautiful sight of that she-cat he saw earlier. He then went to the lowest branch, careful not to shake it too much to make the leaves fall. He could follow them back to the location of their camp and he could wait for Fiercekit to get back. Then he could take him away from that place and have him live with him. "Cats should live with their kin." He thought happily. "Oh, Feircekit! Uncles going to take you away from those softies! And you can live with me at Twolegplace! Where I will train you to be the most feared cannibal of them all!" He yelled in his head. "HMHMHM!" He chuckled quietly. ~Fierceclaw~

~Fierce~
July 24th, 2021, 05:26 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes sniffed the air as Tripleaf came back and she wrinkled her nose, still managing to look a bit beautiful. She sniffed in the direction of Tripleaf and concluded that he was the one that smelled bad. "You smell like dung. Anyway, how many pieces of prey have you caught? I've caught one mouse and one vole." She meowed in her soft velvety voice.

WarriorzFan
July 24th, 2021, 05:49 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes sniffed the air as Tripleaf came back and she wrinkled her nose, still managing to look a bit beautiful. She sniffed in the direction of Tripleaf and concluded that he was the one that smelled bad. "You smell like dung. Anyway, how many pieces of prey have you caught? I've caught one mouse and one vole." She meowed in her soft velvety voice.

"I have caught one squirrel!" he said. She's smelling Carnage... he thought as he blindly walked almost straight into her. Wait a minute! Why is he here? To take Fierce by force? I will confront him about it on the way back and make him agree to my terms. Fierce should have a choice. he thought.

~Fierceclaw~ Firesong2003 Songwing

~Fierce~
July 24th, 2021, 05:54 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes jumped back as Tripleaf almost walked into her and she narrowed her eyes at him. She waited a moment, analyzing him before she picked up her vole and mouse. She padded away from Tripleaf and towards the direction of camp, her paws as silent as ever.

Firesong2003
July 24th, 2021, 06:10 PM
The branch gave way and snapped. Carnage then fell towards the ground with a large thump. He then saw that both cats now knew of his presence. But he wasn't fazed. Just a bump in his plans.
"Well, I feel fat now, how 'bout you guys! That branch was as thick as a full-grown cat!" He then casually walked over to the branch and studied it. Termites. The tree was infected. He then rolled around the ground to get the fox dung off of him. He smelt a little better now.
"The jigs up I suppose." He looked at Goldeneyes and winked with a carefree smile.
"So... You have two choices. Fight... Or flight... and believe me. You're going to want to pick flight." At that moment his green eyes seemed to change into a blood red.
"You know beautiful, it's always the pretty ones that taste the best." He said looking at Goldeneyes.
WarriorzFan ~Fierceclaw~

~Fierce~
July 24th, 2021, 06:42 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes whipped her head around as she heard a branch snap and heard a thud on the floor. She growled at the cat as she realized that it was an outsider and she dropped her prey, padding forward to glare at the cat. "Get off Thunderclan territory! You don't want to mess with me. I may be old but that hasn't stopped me from winning fights every now and then!" She snarled, all soft and velvety gone from her voice. Her tail flicked in anger, her claws unsheathed. She glared at Tripleaf as well, now understanding why he smelled like dung.
:heartbounce: WarriorzFan Firesong2003 :heartbounce:

Firesong2003
July 24th, 2021, 07:02 PM
~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes whipped her head around as she heard a branch snap and heard a thud on the floor. She growled at the cat as she realized that it was an outsider and she dropped her prey, padding forward to glare at the cat. "Get off Thunderclan territory! You don't want to mess with me. I may be old but that hasn't stopped me from winning fights every now and then!" She snarled, all soft and velvety gone from her voice. Her tail flicked in anger, her claws unsheathed. She glared at Tripleaf as well, now understanding why he smelled like dung.
:heartbounce: WarriorzFan Firesong2003 :heartbounce:

Carnage's eyes widened at the she-cat's tone. Not because he was taken aback, but because he was intrigued now.
"You have some venom gorgeous! I like that... I like that a lot." His eyes soften and turn back to their normal green hue.
"I know... Let's play a get to know each other game. I'll go first. My name is Carnage. My business in this dreadful forest is to take something from your clan. A kit by the name of Fiercekit. He belongs to me. OH! And let's also share a fun fact about each other! You see dearie. I have an ability that allows me to eat anything with no ill effects. That includes you, sweetness." Carnage was now having a good time. He liked to play with others' minds. He also enjoyed the look on other cats' faces when they find out he's a cannibal because of his ability. Yes, his ability isn't that impressive on its own. But the way he likes to use it is another story.
"And if it's a fight you want. Can I add a little handicap? Allow me to eat some death berries so the juices can get on my teeth. You know what happens if I bite you then, right?" He did love finding ways to use his ability in combat. That's what abilities are for right? To be used as the user see fit? He loved this game. But he was running out of time. He needed to find Fiercekit. Because not only does that kit have the same blood as Carnage. It was possible that Fiercekit could be a vessel for this ability. Carnage could teach him things a normal cat would only dream of. He had to get his paws on Fiercekit. Immediately. WarriorzFan ~Fierceclaw~
(Carnage won't kill your cat because he wouldn't want such a beautiful thing to go to waste, and he would try to find a way to take her by force. That's just the type of cat he is. And Tripleaf doesn't need to get involved, but I would recommend that he did not raise suspicion to Goldeneyes about him knowing this outsider in some way. Carnage hasn't revealed that Fact at all. As a matter of fact, he's been distracting Goldeneyes while he works up a plan at the same time.)

Moonraven
July 26th, 2021, 12:36 PM
Waaaaaaah! She was so so late. Leopardsong hadn't been in camp when dumb Wolfie had been calling patrols. She's always preferred the territory compared to camp, but anyway, upon arriving some cat told her that was supposed to be checking ThunderClan's border as a freaking patrol leader with Bearbranch and Elderflare. After like a lot of pointing, the snow bengal located the boys, told them they were supposed to be patrolling, and darted out.

Leopardsong raced across the moor, because she liked the feeling of the wind in her fur, and made it to the Thundergrove in record time. Her long lengthy tail swayed behind her as paused a tree length away from the group of dense trees that marked ThunderClan's border. Ears erect as she waited to hear if Bearbranch and Elderflare were catching up yet.

While she waited, her big brown eyes stayed staring at the border, and her nose twitched as she scented something foul. It showed up rather creepily, first pointed nose, then the maw full of sharp teeth, that was followed closely by the beadiest of eyes, and finally the recognizable ginger and white pelt with that signature bushy tail.

"Oh, no one said anything about you." Leopordsong meowed to herself, staring at the fox.

WarriorzFan :Grimmlin:

Zee
July 26th, 2021, 01:12 PM
[ WarriorzFan ]

Why was she even talking to a WindClan cat? ThunderClan had enough problems and she wouldn't be able to help them if she kept talking to random cats from other Clans. Giving Elderflare a crude snort, Whitewolf turned up her chin.

I don't have time for this.

"My physical appearance is none of your concern," she snapped. Elderflare wasn't involved with how she looked and her emotional state had nothing to do with him. So why did he feel entitled to a discussion about it? How crass.

WarriorzFan
July 26th, 2021, 01:19 PM
[ WarriorzFan ]

Why was she even talking to a WindClan cat? ThunderClan had enough problems and she wouldn't be able to help them if she kept talking to random cats from other Clans. Giving Elderflare a crude snort, Whitewolf turned up her chin.

I don't have time for this.

"My physical appearance is none of your concern," she snapped. Elderflare wasn't involved with how she looked and her emotional state had nothing to do with him. So why did he feel entitled to a discussion about it? How crass.

"I guess not, but hey, It's something to talk about, and I would talk about something else but it seems there is no other topic quite as relevant as this. Fine, how about this...How are things in Thunderclan? From your current state, I'd say its going about as good as a clouded over Gathering. Also, why so hostile? I am on my side of the border and you are on your side." He explained patiently, hoping she would eventually get he meant no harm.

marshy
July 26th, 2021, 05:13 PM
// WarriorzFan Moonraven

Bearbranch

Well this was unexpected. Not that Bearbranch was assigned to a patrol, that was just normal clan business but once he had gotten to the border there was a.. fox. "Damn.. why is there a fox here.." He sighed as he said it. He really just wanted to get this patrol over with but there would definitely need some teamwork to get rid of it to mark the border.

WarriorzFan
July 26th, 2021, 05:42 PM
// WarriorzFan Moonraven

Bearbranch

Well this was unexpected. Not that Bearbranch was assigned to a patrol, that was just normal clan business but once he had gotten to the border there was a.. fox. "Damn.. why is there a fox here.." He sighed as he said it. He really just wanted to get this patrol over with but there would definitely need some teamwork to get rid of it to mark the border.

“Well, let’s all stop complaining...” He started with a bit of a pointed stare at bearbranch before continuing: “and think of a way to drive this vermin back with minimal injury to ourselves, of course. Hmm, Rocks, do you think, or maybe we can do the more risky technique and rush him all at the same time.” He said strategically.

Moonraven

Moonraven
July 27th, 2021, 08:13 PM
Leopardsong kept her eye on the fox as the toms went back and forth. Seeing as it was just standing there staring at them, Leopardsong took a tentative step forward and wasn't all that surprised to get a growl in return for it. It probably marked some territory around here and they were in it. Unfortunately, it was blocking the border so, they had to move it. Why use rocks when they had fangs and claws?

"I'm going to try and get on its back and go for its eyes, Elderflare I'll need you to distract so I can do that, Bearbranch maybe try creeping around it and go for its tail. We don't need to kill it, just let it know we mean business." The faster they chase it off the faster they could mark the border and she could complain to Wolfie. "Ready," She waited for Elderflare to move before doing anything.

marshy
July 27th, 2021, 08:33 PM
// WarriorzFan Moonraven

Bearbranch

bearbranch gave a quick nod to Leopardsong as he began to try to slink to the back of the fox. He needed to wait for Elderflare to make a move before trying anything though.

WarriorzFan
July 27th, 2021, 09:34 PM
// WarriorzFan Moonraven

Bearbranch

bearbranch gave a quick nod to Leopardsong as he began to try to slink to the back of the fox. He needed to wait for Elderflare to make a move before trying anything though.

He groaned before walking towards the fox. As he got closer, he leaped, hoping to get a claw in one of the eyes. “Ugh, let’s do this slowpokes. Do whatever you want, but do it now Leopard!” He yowled mid-jump.
:Grimmlin:

Moonraven
July 30th, 2021, 07:57 PM
Leopardsong swiftly shot off after Elderflare, she could be impressed with the tom's tenacity later. The small she-cat, shot in between the fox's paws as it yelped and howl, bunching up her leg muscles, she leaped up onto the fox's back, claws digging into its flank as it squirmed around like crazy from pain.

Considering she felt a little bad about going for its other eye, Leopardsong unsteadily lunged for its ears instead, bitting down she ripped and pulled with her fangs until she tasted blood in her mouth.

WarriorzFan
July 30th, 2021, 09:56 PM
Leopardsong swiftly shot off after Elderflare, she could be impressed with the tom's tenacity later. The small she-cat, shot in between the fox's paws as it yelped and howl, bunching up her leg muscles, she leaped up onto the fox's back, claws digging into its flank as it squirmed around like crazy from pain.

Considering she felt a little bad about going for its other eye, Leopardsong unsteadily lunged for its ears instead, bitting down she ripped and pulled with her fangs until she tasted blood in her mouth.

(Tenacity? Sorry, I'm confused. Also, Is the order Me you Grimm?

marshy
July 31st, 2021, 09:03 AM
// WarriorzFan Moonraven
[the order is Moonraven, me and Warriorzfan! Heres (https://www.google.com/search?q=tenacity&oq=tenacity&aqs=chrome..69i57.77j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) the definition of tenacity <3 ]

Bearbranch

As Leopardsong took the fox from the front, Elderflares distraction allowed Bearbranch to pounce on the fox from the back and dig his claws into its behind. While the fox squirmed he was able to stay on by digging his claws as far into the fox as could to keep himself rooted. He then turned around and bit down on the foxes tail as hard he could, drawing blood.

WarriorzFan
July 31st, 2021, 11:00 AM
// WarriorzFan Moonraven
[the order is Moonraven, me and Warriorzfan! Heres (https://www.google.com/search?q=tenacity&oq=tenacity&aqs=chrome..69i57.77j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) the definition of tenacity <3 ]

Bearbranch

As Leopardsong took the fox from the front, Elderflares distraction allowed Bearbranch to pounce on the fox from the back and dig his claws into its behind. While the fox squirmed he was able to stay on by digging his claws as far into the fox as could to keep himself rooted. He then turned around and bit down on the foxes tail as hard he could, drawing blood.

(Isn’t it just lovely to have something to powerplay at without breaking the rules?)

“The easiest way to get this done would be to just... yeah, let me do it.” He said as he approached the squirming fox and put his paws on the eyes and using his claws he pulled them both out. He then said: “Let him stand, we’ve done enough.”
Moonraven

Moonraven
August 1st, 2021, 11:07 PM
Well that was a little gruesome, Leopardsong leaped off the fox’s back as Elderflare took to using the clear pain and distress the Fox was under to permanently blind it. That felt a bit extreme to her, they didn’t need to hurt it that badly, but it wasn’t like she could say anything and risk being seen as soft. Her brown eyes glanced over to Bearbranch as he kept a firm hold the tail. “Bearbranch,” She called in case he had heard Elderflare. The animal looked like it wanted to run off, and Leopardsong would have a problem if it took Bearbranch with it.

marshy
August 2nd, 2021, 07:54 PM
// WarriorzFan Moonraven

Bearbranch

Bearbranch hearing both Leopardsong and Elderflare jumped off the mangled fox as it scurried away. Sighing he said "Well, Glad thats over with. I think we can actually mark the border now." He said being a bit humorous. He didn't let that slow him down though. He began to mark the border of course leaving some spots for the other members and he looked back to nod at Leopardsong when he finished.

Zee
August 5th, 2021, 08:05 PM
[This interaction takes place before Whitewolf's death]
[ WarriorzFan ]

A clouded-over Gathering. Whitewolf shrugged almost cruelly at the thought. She couldn't bring herself to mind this WindClan cat; he was younger and seemed a little too interested in ThunderClan's affairs. If he wanted to know so badly she was sure Icicleripple would tell everyone at the next full moon. Mismatched eyes narrowing, the senior Warrior turned away from the nosy little badger who seemed keen to talk her ear off.

"Perhaps another time."

WarriorzFan
August 5th, 2021, 08:08 PM
[This interaction takes place before Whitewolf's death]
[ WarriorzFan ]

A clouded-over Gathering. Whitewolf shrugged almost cruelly at the thought. She couldn't bring herself to mind this WindClan cat; he was younger and seemed a little too interested in ThunderClan's affairs. If he wanted to know so badly she was sure Icicleripple would tell everyone at the next full moon. Mismatched eyes narrowing, the senior Warrior turned away from the nosy little badger who seemed keen to talk her ear off.

"Perhaps another time."

"Sounds like quite the deflection, you scared? Riverclan got you thinking ghosts exist?"

North
August 18th, 2021, 11:33 AM
| Zesty Mango WarriorzFan |
[Hey, hope it's ok that I moved the patrol here so we can go ahead and get started on it, just wanted to save anyone else the job! If not, so so sorry! :heartbounce: ]
With all the tension between clans, the Windclan to Thunderclan border seemed like a safe bet when it came to hunting. It would keep any pesky Shadowclanners or Riverclanners looking to cause trouble out of their path; the last thing they needed was a border fight! What they did need was prey, and as Mothflight followed Gulltwist through the territory, it was starting to become abundantly clear that there wasn't a whole lot on offer. Still, it was worth a try! Any prey caught was better than nothing. "Hey Gulltwist, I'm gonna go off just behind those trees and see what I can catch. That sound alright?" The large tom inquired politely, looking at the patrol's leader expectantly. He could tell she was less than enthused about being on a patrol, let alone in charge, so he wanted to save her the extra effort of having to instruct him what to do. "You and Elderflare could try your luck further on and I'll catch up once I've caught something?" He suggested further, glancing between the two cats. Mothflight had been wanting to refine his hunting skills, and was silently thankful for the opportunity to do it with some added pressure to help motivate him. Prey was essential, and with so many patrols not reporting back, Windclan was short on the aforementioned necessity. Still, Mothflight's cup was always half full and he was hopeful the three of them could muster up some prey!

[Also: Which of our kitties should find the fox's prey stash or shall it be all 3 and will any of them get injured? <3]

Mango
August 18th, 2021, 03:59 PM
WarriorzFan North
[not picky]

Gulltwist gave a nod,”yeah go ahead.” she meowed padding ahead to continue marking the border. She didn’t see much reason to refuse it. She thought it was unnecessary, but she wouldn’t stop her clanmate for checking that area. She continued to mark the border.

WarriorzFan
August 18th, 2021, 04:01 PM
WarriorzFan North
[not picky]

Gulltwist gave a nod,”yeah go ahead.” she meowed padding ahead to continue marking the border. She didn’t see much reason to refuse it. She thought it was unnecessary, but she wouldn’t stop her clanmate for checking that area. She continued to mark the border.

"Lovely Idea, Mothflight. I will try to catch prey while Gull marks the border." He said before bounding off.
North

North
August 19th, 2021, 05:32 AM
[Ok, well I say one of our cats stumbles across it and signals the others to come back? Then the fox jumps out or something? Just a suggestion, of course!]
Mothflight nodded at the two cats, before turning and disappearing in amongst the shrubs and undergrowth of the forest. His pale fur stood out against the green shrubbery, but he could manage - he found ways to work around this problem. There was another problem he needed to consider; there wasn't much prey, if any at all. There's got to be something nearby... The large tom thought, pale blue eyes scanning the forest around him. Alas, he was having little luck, his nose catching nothing interesting on the wind. But he kept searching, attempting to catch a small mouse at one point but the tiny thing evaded his giant form - he supposed it was a blessing in disguise; he needed to catch something bigger than that, after all. He got lucky with one squirrel, just managing to capture the pesky thing before it could ascend a tree trunk. It was a decent size, and at the very least, it was something. Mothflight wondered how his patrol companions were doing, ears swivelling in an attempt to hear them. He could not, but that didn't alarm him. If anything, it was a good thing. If he couldn't hear them, hopefully, prey couldn't either.
He buried the squirrel in a small hold, covering it up so he could return to it later. He continued trying and failing to catch smaller prey, and he couldn't help but be disappointed by how little there was on offer; where were all the animals? Typical, they all run off to different parts of the territory when our patrol is sent here... He thought, chuckling at the sheer unluckiness of the whole predicament.

North
August 23rd, 2021, 01:20 PM
[This patrol is due soon so I wanted to get this roleplay almost finished! ^^ If you two don't reply I will report the patrol in; no pressure if life has gotten a little much! Also, apologies this is so poorly written! ]
Mothflight had continued hunting for a time, trying and failing to catch much - a mouse here, another much smaller squirrel there. He was exhausted soon enough, and his pale gaze looked up to the sky in an attempt to ponder how long he'd been out here for. He wondered what Elderflare and Gulltwist were doing, white form dirty as he stood in amongst the undergrowth. His nose began to catch a scent of something - prey? Quite a bit of it too, if he wasn't mistaken. He padded forward, unaware of the danger he would potentially be in. He hadn't realised just what animal's territory he was trespassing into, and one overly exaggerated noise or heavy pawstep could potentially put him in its jaws. Blissfully unaware, he padded on, curious to find whatever potential prey he could smell - it would be lucky to find something more than the measly amount he'd gotten so far. But when he finally appeared from a section of undergrowth, leaves and ferns stuck to his fur, his heart almost stopped. He'd found the source of the smell, but it wasn't at all what he would have imagined. A fox's den lay only a couple of metres from his paws, and the fox appeared to be resting peacefully within the aforementioned den. The prey, stashed in front of the predator, the obvious source of the smell he had been following. Heart in his throat, Mothflight backed away as slowly as he could - each paw step threatening to wake the creature and potentially put his life on the line. When he believed he was far enough away, he turned and as quietly as possible, sped away back into the undergrowth. He needed to warn the others, and Wolffang, of the accident waiting to happen lying along Windclan's border! He collected the fresh-kills he'd stashed away, before hastily making off in the direction he had seen Gulltwist and Elderflare go off in. "Elderflare, Gulltwist!" He called, voice slightly muffled by the prey hanging from his maw. Only once he had alerted them would he return to camp.

~Fierce~
September 7th, 2021, 09:38 PM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist padded towards the Thunderclan border, his paws landing softly on the territory. It had a familiar feel to it, a feel that he could probably not reach on different territory. He reached the border and marked the first spot, making sure he left a strong scent of Windclan behind.
{For the patrol due on the 13th. We can ask for an extension if we can't finish in time :heartbounce: Starry feather lily :heartbounce:}

~Fierce~
September 10th, 2021, 09:02 AM
~Blackmist~
When Blackmist looked around, it seemed that there was nobody with him. Huh. He was sure that Leafpaw was with him. Shaking his head and making sure he wasn’t going insane, he finished with his patrol by marking the remaining scent markers and then headed back to camp.

Jade13
September 11th, 2021, 12:47 PM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist padded towards the Thunderclan border, his paws landing softly on the territory. It had a familiar feel to it, a feel that he could probably not reach on different territory. He reached the border and marked the first spot, making sure he left a strong scent of Windclan behind.
{For the patrol due on the 13th. We can ask for an extension if we can't finish in time :heartbounce: Starry feather lily :heartbounce:}
~Blackmist~
When Blackmist looked around, it seemed that there was nobody with him. Huh. He was sure that Leafpaw was with him. Shaking his head and making sure he wasn’t going insane, he finished with his patrol by marking the remaining scent markers and then headed back to camp.

( so so so so sorry! The mention got buried and then I forgot about it!)

Leafheart ran up to blackmist I’m so sorry I’m late! Is there anything left? he said. He had gotten so distracted with the mudpaw situation he forgot about the patrol!

~Fierce~
September 11th, 2021, 01:00 PM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist looked at Leafpaw as he approached. So there he was. Blackmist frowned at his apprentice. "There is nothing left to do Leafpaw. Just because you're almost a warrior doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want or be late to things. You need to be on time. I finished up everything already. I was already leaving." Blackmist scolded him. He continued his journey back to camp, not looking to see if Leafpaw was following.
{This takes place before he becomes a warrior. I know it's not your fault but it doesn't mean that Leafpaw can't be scolded. Also, we can skip the prompt :heartbounce: feather lily :heartbounce:}

Jade13
September 11th, 2021, 01:10 PM
~Blackmist~
Blackmist looked at Leafpaw as he approached. So there he was. Blackmist frowned at his apprentice. "There is nothing left to do Leafpaw. Just because you're almost a warrior doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want or be late to things. You need to be on time. I finished up everything already. I was already leaving." Blackmist scolded him. He continued his journey back to camp, not looking to see if Leafpaw was following.
{This takes place before he becomes a warrior. I know it's not your fault but it doesn't mean that Leafpaw can't be scolded. Also, we can skip the prompt :heartbounce: feather lily :heartbounce:}

( ok! I wanted to make at least one post )

Leafpaw nodded, he felt bad but he knew he was in the wrong so he just followed blackmist to camp not saying a word

Stagrunner
September 20th, 2021, 05:24 PM
( FriedChicken ) ( Starry )
Stagrunner led the 2 cats out into the territory. "Tawnypaw, I want you to set the scent markers, and Moletongue follow her. I'll take up the rear" He mewed

FriedChicken
September 23rd, 2021, 10:34 AM
(Didn't see it till now,sos Stagrunner) "Tawnypaw let's go" Moletongue meowed (@Starry)

Stagrunner
September 24th, 2021, 07:53 AM
(Didn't see it till now,sos Stagrunner) "Tawnypaw let's go" Moletongue meowed Starry)
( Starry )

starry
September 24th, 2021, 11:52 AM
[ Stagrunner FriedChicken ]

Tawnypaw's eyes brightened up as Stagrunner assigned her a job. Her OWN, personal TASK for this patrol! It was so exciting! She let out a small squeal, but then let evident confusion show on her face. "How do you set a scent marker?," she asked, cocking her head.

Stagrunner
September 24th, 2021, 04:29 PM

Tawnypaw's eyes brightened up as Stagrunner assigned her a job. Her OWN, personal TASK for this patrol! It was so exciting! She let out a small squeal, but then let evident confusion show on her face. "How do you set a scent marker?," she asked, coking her head.

"Cats have scent glands that we use to mark with on our feet, cheeks, face, and tail, so if you rub anyone of those along trees or bushes on the border, that should do." Stagrunner mewed, demonstrating the action.

Stagrunner
September 28th, 2021, 08:00 PM
"Cats have scent glands that we use to mark with on our feet, cheeks, face, and tail, so if you rub anyone of those along trees or bushes on the border, that should do." Stagrunner mewed, demonstrating the action.
( Starry, @Fried Chicken. Please make a post w/ them checking the border, the patrols due tmrw. One of you should tread on a wasp nest. Whether you're stung is your choice.)

starry
September 29th, 2021, 01:22 AM

Tawnypaw nodded. She was just about to mark a bush when a pain filed up to her leg. She let out a gasp at the sight below. "AHHHH!!! Stagrunner! Moletongue! There's WASPS, and I got STUNG!," she exclaimed, pacing aaround wildly and trying to get away from the wasps.

FriedChicken
September 29th, 2021, 03:00 AM
Starry Moletongue yelled "Stay still Tawnypaw!"

starry
September 29th, 2021, 05:53 AM
[ FriedChicken ]

Tawnypaw nodded, even though she kept casting frantic looks around. The waps were gonna attack her, it was definetly going to happen! "I can't!," she yelled suddenly as wasps swarmed around her. "They're gonna sting! It hurts! OWW!!" She ran over to Moletongue. "They're following me!!"

FriedChicken
September 29th, 2021, 07:33 AM
"Just stay still,they won't sting you!" Moletongue yelled

Stagrunner
September 29th, 2021, 03:24 PM
Starry Moletongue yelled "Stay still Tawnypaw!"

Tawnypaw nodded. She was just about to mark a bush when a pain filed up to her leg. She let out a gasp at the sight below. "AHHHH!!! Stagrunner! Moletongue! There's WASPS, and I got STUNG!," she exclaimed, pacing aaround wildly and trying to get away from the wasps.

"yes stay still! They'll just keep chasing you!" Stagrunner mewed.

starry
October 2nd, 2021, 04:32 AM
[I got us an extension]

Can we go back? Tawnypaw asked hopefully. It really hurt, the sting, and she wanted to cool it down with water!

FriedChicken
October 2nd, 2021, 05:03 AM
"Have you done the scent yet?" Moletongue asked Starry )

starry
October 2nd, 2021, 05:06 AM
[ FriedChicken ]

Not yet, Tawnypaw mewed. She padded over to a different bush, marking it. There! Now we can go!

FriedChicken
October 2nd, 2021, 05:08 AM
Starry "Okay,Lets go" Stagrunner

Stagrunner
October 2nd, 2021, 05:23 AM
[I got us an extension]

Can we go back? Tawnypaw asked hopefully. It really hurt, the sting, and she wanted to cool it down with water!
Starry "Okay,Lets go" Stagrunner
"Yes, I think we've had enough patrolling for today. "You 2 start heading back, I still need to set the scent marks." He mewed. "I''ll catch up" Stagrunner mewed

FriedChicken
October 2nd, 2021, 05:47 AM
Moletongue walked back ( Starry

duskfire1
October 7th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Duskfire peeped up, hoping he wouldn't run into any Thunderclan warriors. He looked around and yawned as he grumbled about getting up early to collect moss. He began scraping at the trees, gently, so he wouldn't make lots of noise, and so he wouldn't tear up the moss he was collecting.

After what seemed like an hour, he looked at his impressive pile of moss, and hustled up as much as he could so he wouldn't leave any scraps behind.
Okay. Tile to deliver this to Peachfrost.
He shuddered. He had never talked to the Medicine Cat before, so he was a bit nervous.
C'mon, toughen up.
He gritted his teeth and grappled as much moss as he could, and began to head back to camp.

seeingstars
October 22nd, 2021, 10:22 AM
{ FriedChicken • Rapid }
~~~
Redspark quirked a brow, turning his gaze to Russetlight "You're late, try to come earlier next time" the cinnamon warrior said flashing a nervous smile, his tone was gentle, he wasn't trying to be harsh but it was the warrior's jobs to be on time. He cleared his throat, looking between the two now "anyways... uh off to the Thunderglade!" He said before turning and padding out of camp. He waited patiently outside for the warriors to follow him.

FriedChicken
October 22nd, 2021, 10:57 AM
Russetlight walked off away from Redspark because she liked to work alone ( seeingstars)

seeingstars
October 22nd, 2021, 03:24 PM
{ FriedChicken • Rapid }
~~~
Redspark let an annoyed sigh escape his maw "Where are you going Russetlight? I am leading the patrol so I'm not entirely sure you you think you're doing" The cinnamon-furred tom's fur rose as his tail lashed. He wasn't going to be taking any attitude "You can't just show up late and expect me to just let you take attitude with me" The windclan warrior growled out.

Rapid
October 22nd, 2021, 03:28 PM
{ FriedChicken • Rapid }
~~~
Redspark let an annoyed growl escape his maw "Where are you going? Russetlight, I am leading the patrol so I'm not entirely sure you you think you're doing" The cinnamon-furred tom's fur rose as his tail lashed. He wasn't going to be taking any attitude "You can't just show up late and expect me to just let you take over" The windclan warrior growled out.

"Calm down Redspark," said Mossnose frantically. "Let's just get thru patrol and report back."

FriedChicken
October 23rd, 2021, 12:27 AM
seeingstars "I'm not working with two mouse-brains" she hissed

seeingstars
October 23rd, 2021, 12:41 AM
{ Rapid • FriedChicken }
~~~
Redspark felt a jolt shoot down his spine as he once more whipped around "Excuse me?" The large Windclan warrior scowled down at her "What is your issue. I haven't said one rude thing to you, What did I do to deserve this treatment? What did I do that has given you a reason to disrespect me? My five moon old son has more tact" He said straightening up standing at his full height. He glanced towards Mossnose, he wasn't looking for a fight just some respect, He was so tired of younger cats treating him like he didn't know anything.

FriedChicken
October 23rd, 2021, 02:07 AM
She walked off away from them ( seeingstars )

Rapid
October 23rd, 2021, 12:11 PM
{ Rapid • FriedChicken }
~~~
Redspark felt a jolt shoot down his spine as he once more whipped around "Excuse me?" The large Windclan warrior scowled down at her "What is your issue. I haven't said one rude thing to you, What did I do to deserve this treatment? What did I do that has given you a reason to disrespect me? My five moon old son has more tact" He said straightening up standing at his full height. He glanced towards Mossnose, he wasn't looking for a fight just some respect, He was so tired of younger cats treating him like he didn't know anything.
Watching the two fight,made him a bit upset but,he shook it off (I don’t have my computer on me so the typing will be low sorry)

seeingstars
October 23rd, 2021, 12:19 PM
{ Rapid • FriedChicken }
(That's chill we each have enough posts to report the patrol! With Russet taking off this could be a good time for more MossRed bonding)
~~~
Redspark gritted his teeth watching the warrior walk away. He'd never been treated with so much disrespect as an adult by another adult. He let out a frustrated sigh before turning to Mossnose "well I guess all patrols can't go perfectly... we should get going though... I don't want to be late getting my report in" the tom said with a sigh turning towards the Thunderclan border, they weren't far at least.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Butterflydust- She/they

Butterfly liked the quiet of this border it was nice. Super quiet. Her favorite noise. Thats when ear quickly shifted her head towards the other side of the border. If someone is there. Please yourself known. She smiled at the shadow and rough noise of Leaves moving about.

Butterflydust sat down at the border and waited for the figure. They seemed to be stressed or anger by there moment. She took a quick note of that. Also the scent of thunderclan hit her nose. She always thought the thunderclan smelt like ash and soot. Maybe because of the fires. Or maybe it was that some cats didn't know how to clean themselves. She shivered at that thought. When her sisters broken voice pinned her ears. Get up. They seem angry. Butterflydust nodded and got up. Keeping her smile
Shade.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 09:10 AM
Butterflydust- She/they

Butterfly liked the quiet of this border it was nice. Super quiet. Her favorite noise. Thats when ear quickly shifted her head towards the other side of the border. If someone is there. Please yourself known. She smiled at the shadow and rough noise of Leaves moving about.

Butterflydust sat down at the border and waited for the figure. They seemed to be stressed or anger by there moment. She took a quick note of that. Also the scent of thunderclan hit her nose. She always thought the thunderclan smelt like ash and soot. Maybe because of the fires. Or maybe it was that some cats didn't know how to clean themselves. She shivered at that thought. When her sisters broken voice pinned her ears. Get up. They seem angry. Butterflydust nodded and got up. Keeping her smile
Shade.

Yarrowshade felt...unproductive. Sloppy. Weak. It was making her irritated. She was sick of sitting around and wanted to take things into her own paws. So she went to patrol, alone. Most cats would consider this unwise, but WindClan was notorious for being weak at this point, plus Yarrowshade was prideful and that claim was not entirely lacking in evidence. Whitewolf's training had made sure of that.
Speaking of which, Yarrowshade no longer felt like she needed to be upset about her. She was finally gone, thank the stars. Or don't, since they didn't deserve it. The dark tabby had developed quite a dislike towards the afterlife.
Her ears perked up as she heard someone address her, WindClanner by the smell of them. She emerged, shoulders straight and standing tall. Yarrowshade was admittedly very pretty but she did her best to distract from that fact and look intimidating instead. She liked being intimidating.
"I will do as I please and make myself known if I want to." she said dismissively.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 09:18 AM
Yarrowshade felt...unproductive. Sloppy. Weak. It was making her irritated. She was sick of sitting around and wanted to take things into her own paws. So she went to patrol, alone. Most cats would consider this unwise, but WindClan was notorious for being weak at this point, plus Yarrowshade was prideful and that claim was not entirely lacking in evidence. Whitewolf's training had made sure of that.
Speaking of which, Yarrowshade no longer felt like she needed to be upset about her. She was finally gone, thank the stars. Or don't, since they didn't deserve it. The dark tabby had developed quite a dislike towards the afterlife.
Her ears perked up as she heard someone address her, WindClanner by the smell of them. She emerged, shoulders straight and standing tall. Yarrowshade was admittedly very pretty but she did her best to distract from that fact and look intimidating instead. She liked being intimidating.
"I will do as I please and make myself known if I want to." she said dismissively.

Butterflydust

Butterfly made notice of the rude ass cat. Butterflydust small size seemed to boost this cats over all intimidating. Although Butterflydust didn't even seem the smallest bit scared. She instead smiled. Doing as you please. Are we doing that thing now in thunderclan? Thats odd. You seem like a baby. Butterfly wanted to piss this cat off. Very bad , it was her goal. This cat would know by the end of this that size doesn't matter.

I have a feeling that you like to scare others. Well its not working. You attitude is not scary either. You look like you act like a brat. She kept her smile. She giggled a bit. She was laughing at her own joke. Butterflydust rarely did that. This cat for whatever reason smelt like anger. She just hoped that this warrior couldn't smell butterfly's anger.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 09:25 AM
Butterflydust

Butterfly made notice of the rude ass cat. Butterflydust small size seemed to boost this cats over all intimidating. Although Butterflydust didn't even seem the smallest bit scared. She instead smiled. Doing as you please. Are we doing that thing now in thunderclan? Thats odd. You seem like a baby. Butterfly wanted to piss this cat off. Very bad , it was her goal. This cat would know by the end of this that size doesn't matter.

I have a feeling that you like to scare others. Well its not working. You attitude is not scary either. You look like you act like a brat. She kept her smile. She giggled a bit. She was laughing at her own joke. Butterflydust rarely did that. This cat for whatever reason smelt like anger. She just hoped that this warrior couldn't smell butterfly's anger.

Yarrowshade was already on edge. Normally, she had impressive self control but after the past moon she felt like getting some much needed stress-relief. However, she wanted to have it at her terms, not by getting provoked into fury by this smidge of a cat. The puffball seemed to be getting angry and defensive, and Yarrowshade immediately took a leap for the "moral" high ground.
"Now, did I happen to say anything about you, hmm? Yet you jump to insults so quickly. I'd say someone else here is a brat and a baby." she said. She wasn't smiling but her face was quickly sliding into serenity.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Yarrowshade was already on edge. Normally, she had impressive self control but after the past moon she felt like getting some much needed stress-relief. However, she wanted to have it at her terms, not by getting provoked into fury by this smidge of a cat. The puffball seemed to be getting angry and defensive, and Yarrowshade immediately took a leap for the "moral" high ground.
"Now, did I happen to say anything about you, hmm? Yet you jump to insults so quickly. I'd say someone else here is a brat and a baby." she said. She wasn't smiling but her face was quickly sliding into serenity.

Butterflydust

Butterfly smiled at her. This cat just called her a child. So this has chosen death. Butterfly quickly and quietly sighed. She kept her smile though. Butterflydust growled a low deep growl. Are you offended by my comments? She smiled at them. I only said what I thought of. Is that so bad? She slowly walked towards the border. When her sisters voice reached her. This cat will attack you. I can tell. She will take advantage of your small size. She shook her sister out of her head. She kept her large smile.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 09:54 AM
Butterflydust

Butterfly smiled at her. This cat just called her a child. So this has chosen death. Butterfly quickly and quietly sighed. She kept her smile though. Butterflydust growled a low deep growl. Are you offended by my comments? She smiled at them. I only said what I thought of. Is that so bad? She slowly walked towards the border. When her sisters voice reached her. This cat will attack you. I can tell. She will take advantage of your small size. She shook her sister out of her head. She kept her large smile.

The slender tabby also walked towards the border, her claws digging dangerously into the ground. Her eyes were green like the forest she came from, but the anger inside them was like the fire that often burned it down. You know, maybe her whole problem with not getting enough power was that she didn't drive things to murder more often. All the stuff she had gotten mad about could have been fixed with a healthy dose of stress relief.
"I would love to see what you think after your head is severed from your body." she said quietly and finally stopped thinking rationally. She leaped at the cat.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 10:01 AM
The slender tabby also walked towards the border, her claws digging dangerously into the ground. Her eyes were green like the forest she came from, but the anger inside them was like the fire that often burned it down. You know, maybe her whole problem with not getting enough power was that she didn't drive things to murder more often. All the stuff she had gotten mad about could have been fixed with a healthy dose of stress relief.
"I would love to see what you think after your head is severed from your body." she said quietly and finally stopped thinking rationally. She leaped at the cat.

Butterflydust

You should think more rationally She smiled as she pulled one of her specially modified moves. Butterfly Dance: Flighted jump,which allowed the cat to quickly and quietly jump up high into the air and hopefully pin the other cat down or at least for Butterfly surprise them as her size limited her to do anything else. She used this to dodge her attack. You're boring. Try doing something else. When she landed. She smiled at her. This warrior was very impulsive. Your very impulsive. You should leave. The broken record of her sisters voice hit her. She wouldn't leave. This was getting fun.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Butterflydust

You should think more rationally She smiled as she pulled one of her specially modified moves. Butterfly Dance: Flighted jump,which allowed the cat to quickly and quietly jump up high into the air and hopefully pin the other cat down or at least for Butterfly surprise them as her size limited her to do anything else. She used this to dodge her attack. You're boring. Try doing something else. When she landed. She smiled at her. This warrior was very impulsive. Your very impulsive. You should leave. The broken record of her sisters voice hit her. She wouldn't leave. This was getting fun.

The elegant she-cat quickly regained her footing after this failed lunge. She was afraid of humiliation now, despite no one looking at them. She couldn't give up and couldn't be beaten. She had to fight even harder.
As she landed her lunge, Yarrowshade whipped around with extreme speed and snapped her teeth forward, aiming to bite onto the other cat's tail and yank her off her feet.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 11:39 AM
The elegant she-cat quickly regained her footing after this failed lunge. She was afraid of humiliation now, despite no one looking at them. She couldn't give up and couldn't be beaten. She had to fight even harder.
As she landed her lunge, Yarrowshade whipped around with extreme speed and snapped her teeth forward, aiming to bite onto the other cat's tail and yank her off her feet.

This shecat was not letting up was she? She was quite elegant tho,it had a feeling of anger and pride in each of these attacks. Yoo-hoo. Why are you so serious about trying to kill me right now,this will make an interesting report to Twilightstar,and I refuse to think that she will not report to Aspenstar deary.
She let a swift reply and hardly noticed that the thunderclan shecat was about to bite her. ducking under the bite and avoiding the attack by going under and behind the thunderclanner. You are quite angry are you not? She offered a smile,like she always did. Even in combat she had to use her smaller size and strength to her advantage.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 11:48 AM
This shecat was not letting up was she? She was quite elegant tho,it had a feeling of anger and pride in each of these attacks. Yoo-hoo. Why are you so serious about trying to kill me right now,this will make an interesting report to Twilightstar,and I refuse to think that she will not report to Aspenstar deary.
She let a swift reply and hardly noticed that the thunderclan shecat was about to bite her. ducking under the bite and avoiding the attack by going under and behind the thunderclanner. You are quite angry are you not? She offered a smile,like she always did. Even in combat she had to use her smaller size and strength to her advantage.

Yarrowshade whipped around furiously, lunging at the cat once again. This time, her body was standing up slightly. Yarrowshade was learning, she couldn't let her opponent jump up and needed to use her superior height to bat her out the air or block her path.
"Oh, I'm not afraid of Twilightstar or Aspenstar." she hissed.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 11:57 AM
Butterflydust

As she got back up. Her head shot in pain. Had she actually been hit? Her sisters brokenvoice hit her ears. She's learning. You need to leave. She shook her head. Making the pain and the voice leave it. Why was her sister telling her to leave? Was it because butterfly was smaller then the average cat? That didn't matter.

I suggest you quickly leave. Her bright smile left her face. You have really pissed me off now. Now burn in hell. She quickly Noted the quickest way to get rid of this cat. Her body and mind were prepared. She was pulling out all the stops. She was quickly surrounding her target.

She was sick of this cat. So she did it. butterfly dance :100 legged zig zag. An attack with which the user uses their full speed to run a zigzag pattern that confuses their opponent in order to create an opening for them to directly stab their opponent's neck. With this everytime she skimmed the cats body she went for an attack.

{Yarrow is honestly fully open to attack in this state. Yarrow has full permission to punch / kick / whatever. To hit butterflydust to get her out of the attack. :> Be creative dont kill her though.}
Shade.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Yarrowshade hadn't been thinking much at the start of thus. Now she had mostly rehaunef her composure. Her opponent was running around her and Yarrow had to rapidly deflect a few attacks. The problem with pattern attacks was, however, that they quickly became predicted. Zig, zag, such an easy pattern. Yarrowshade quickly got the rhythm of it all and predicted the cat's movement. After deflecting an attack with her paw, she extended her leg out to where her opponent was heading and made a quick twisting motion, paw swinging down at her opponents skull.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Butterflydust

Butterflydust was smacked out of the air. As she went flying so did blood. As she was on the ground. Her body ached and her head pounded. She growled. As she stood up she was stumbling. When she looked up. She heard her sisters voice. She wasn't facing yarrow at this point. She she let loose her tears. Your up. I won't allow you too cry. Butterflydust of windclan. Once you decide to kill an attacker you finish the job. Butterflys ribs ached. She stumbled as she stood.

The impact made her jaw dislocate. This cat was stronger than imagined. You have alot of nerve. She coughed up blood. She offered the cat a weak smile. Like she always did , although it was difficult. Blood poured down her jaw and mouth. Butterfly's stamina was running out. Then she went in for a punch. She ran at the cat with all her might and went for a low punch to her neck.
Shade.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Butterflydust

Butterflydust was smacked out of the air. As she went flying so did blood. As she was on the ground. Her body ached and her head pounded. She growled. As she stood up she was stumbling. When she looked up. She heard her sisters voice. She wasn't facing yarrow at this point. She she let loose her tears. Your up. I won't allow you too cry. Butterflydust of windclan. Once you decide to kill an attacker you finish the job. Butterflys ribs ached. She stumbled as she stood.

The impact made her jaw dislocate. This cat was stronger than imagined. You have alot of nerve. She coughed up blood. She offered the cat a weak smile. Like she always did , although it was difficult. Blood poured down her jaw and mouth. Butterfly's stamina was running out. Then she went in for a punch. She ran at the cat with all her might and went for a low punch to her neck.
Shade.

Yarrowshade was reveling in finally scoring a hit. She looked at the short she-cat with a smug expression, expecting her to drop unconsious any minute now. Instead, she was surprised to feel a dull pain hit her neck. Yarrowshade wheezed and hopped back, trying to regain her air, in the meantime flailing her claws wildly as a defence.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Yarrowshade was reveling in finally scoring a hit. She looked at the short she-cat with a smug expression, expecting her to drop unconsious any minute now. Instead, she was surprised to feel a dull pain hit her neck. Yarrowshade wheezed and hopped back, trying to regain her air, in the meantime flailing her claws wildly as a defence.

Butterflydust

Butterfly jumped back. Her speed and agility had helped her in this fight.I'm really sick of you. You have a bad attitude and you're a brat. Butterfly said as she winced in pain. She wiped away any blood from her mouth. This cat was really pissing her off. She kept her lighthearted smile although the pain her jaw. Her jaw would heal fine. Butterfly could hear her own heart. and The breaths that followed it. Butterflydust's claws dug into the ground. She had yet to name that name. But it was very strong as yarrowshade could tell.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 01:12 PM
Butterflydust

Butterfly jumped back. Her speed and agility had helped her in this fight.I'm really sick of you. You have a bad attitude and you're a brat. Butterfly said as she winced in pain. She wiped away any blood from her mouth. This cat was really pissing her off. She kept her lighthearted smile although the pain her jaw. Her jaw would heal fine. Butterfly could hear her own heart. and The breaths that followed it. Butterflydust's claws dug into the ground. She had yet to name that name. But it was very strong as yarrowshade could tell.

Yarrowshade, breathing again, let out a battle shriek and dashed like a snake, making sure her legs sent her in a steady, low lunge. That way, if Butterflydust wanted to jump up again, she could steady herself quickly and try to bat her out of the air. Normally, Yarrowshade was kind of a mocker but, unlike Butterflydust, she found it better to fully focus on the fight.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Yarrowshade, breathing again, let out a battle shriek and dashed like a snake, making sure her legs sent her in a steady, low lunge. That way, if Butterflydust wanted to jump up again, she could steady herself quickly and try to bat her out of the air. Normally, Yarrowshade was kind of a mocker but, unlike Butterflydust, she found it better to fully focus on the fight.

Butterflydust

Ugh. was she really going to try again? Butterfly leaped into the air. She wanted to end this. But due to she small size there was no she could , without actually killing this cat. Yarrow would tear her shreds. But she remembered her sisters words. She growled.You are aware that when I punched your thoart I could of killed you? I backed up in the nick of time to not kill you. I really do hope you will stop , before you hurt yourself. she smiled as she landed and and grabbed some grass. She then launched herself into the air again.

This warrior was fast. But not as fast butterflydust. She trained her whole life in speed and defense to make up for a lack of strength and size. She growled. Butterflydust refused to lose.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Butterflydust

Ugh. was she really going to try again? Butterfly leaped into the air. She wanted to end this. But due to she small size there was no she could , without actually killing this cat. Yarrow would tear her shreds. But she remembered her sisters words. She growled.You are aware that when I punched your thoart I could of killed you? I backed up in the nick of time to not kill you. I really do hope you will stop , before you hurt yourself. she smiled as she landed and and grabbed some grass. She then launched herself into the air again.

This warrior was fast. But not as fast butterflydust. She trained her whole life in speed and defense to make up for a lack of strength and size. She growled. Butterflydust refused to lose.

Yarrowshade scowled aggressively. There was no way for her to out-speed the cat. She needed to keep to her core strengths. Her mentor had been Whitewolf a massive muscular she-cat. Although Yarrowshade was nowhere near as sturdy, she had been taught many moves requiring brute force, intentionally or not.
As the cat leaped, Yarrowshade jumped forward, trying to brutally collide into her, likely harming both in the process.

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 01:34 PM
Butterflydust

Butterflydust wanted this fight to be over with. So she Spinned her whole body in the air. And went for a kick in the head. She hoped that this would end the fight. After all butterfly would barely even move her mouth.
Shade.

Shade.
October 24th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Butterflydust

Butterflydust wanted this fight to be over with. So she Spinned her whole body in the air. And went for a kick in the head. She hoped that this would end the fight. After all butterfly would barely even move her mouth.
Shade.

Yarrowshade was deadset on ending this cat now. She had been insulted, humiliated and hurt in more ways than one. But Yarrowshade didn't mess around. Her moment had been stolen when Sweetsong came to "assist" against Stoemtalon, when he killed Ottersplash, driving all attention and fear towards him. This was her time now. She was going to kill this cat and-

Bonk!

and everything went dark...

Astraea
October 24th, 2021, 01:46 PM
Yarrowshade was deadset on ending this cat now. She had been insulted, humiliated and hurt in more ways than one. But Yarrowshade didn't mess around. Her moment had been stolen when Sweetsong came to "assist" against Stoemtalon, when he killed Ottersplash, driving all attention and fear towards him. This was her time now. She was going to kill this cat and-

Bonk!

and everything went dark...

Butterflydust

She watched the cat fall. Butterfly offered a quiet smile. You really should watch your tone. Oh pardon me. You seem to be sleeping.Butterfly dragged this cat to its side of the border and panted. Butterflydust wanted to go home. She left the brown tabby on the ground and left the border.

:heartbounce:

Brightlight
November 12th, 2021, 10:45 PM
Whirlpaw

--Slatefrost--

Slatefrost looked solemnly over the Windclan and Thunderclan border. He didn't know why he came here, no, that was a lie. He knew why he came here. He was thinking of his brother Sootash again. Sootash, with his adventurous attitude and his charming personality. Sootash, who was his only living family. Sootash, who was gone, who was missing.

Slatefrost swallowed, and shook Sootash out of his head. No, he should go back. It wasn't worth dwelling on memories like this. This wasn't good.

~whirl~
November 13th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Iceblaze didn't know why her paws took her to the WindClan border. When she got there, she spotted another cat. "Hello!" She mewed, loudly and VERY cheerfully. Brightlight
(Sorry it's short)

Brightlight
November 13th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Iceblaze didn't know why her paws took her to the WindClan border. When she got there, she spotted another cat. "Hello!" She mewed, loudly and VERY cheerfully. Brightlight
(Sorry it's short)

—Slatefrost—

So invested in his thoughts, Slatefrost didn’t notice the Thunderclan cat sneak up on him. When the cat suddenly called a very enthusiastic ‘hello’, Slatefrost stumbled backwards comically, his eyes wide. “Wha- oh.” Slatefrost said, blinking a few times as he gathered his wits. “Hello.” He meowed. “Sorry, I didn’t see you there. I’m Slatefrost, and you are…?”

(Pssh. It’s fine)

~whirl~
November 13th, 2021, 05:15 PM
"That's okay! I'm Iceblaze! Do ya wanna play Clan?" Iceblaze was super excited today. And yes, 'acting like a kit' is normal for her. "Or, we could play moss-ball, but we don't have any moss. Hmm.." Iceblaze didn't seem to notice Slatefrost was in a enemy clan.
Brightlight

Brightlight
November 13th, 2021, 05:21 PM
"That's okay! I'm Iceblaze! Do ya wanna play Clan?" Iceblaze was super excited today. And yes, 'acting like a kit' is normal for her. "Or, we could play moss-ball, but we don't have any moss. Hmm.." Iceblaze didn't seem to notice Slatefrost was in a enemy clan.
Brightlight

—Slatefrost—

“Oh……” Slatefrost trailed off, feeling guilty. “Sorry Iceblaze, but I’m not too keen on intruding on your territory. Here, how about this. How about we play, um, a guessing game? Or some other game that involves not crossing the border? Slatefrost offered, apologetically. He really didn’t want to make Iceblaze feel bad, so hopefully they could come up with a game they could play that wouldn’t involve crossing borders and getting yelled at by Leaders. Slatefrost was all too familiar with that, from his time as an apprentice.

~whirl~
November 13th, 2021, 05:34 PM
"Okay! Let's play Slatefrost-And-Iceblaze-Run-Around-Like-Their-Crazy!" Iceblaze smiled. "I'll be carefulnot to run on your territory, promise!"
Brightlight

Brightlight
November 13th, 2021, 11:39 PM
"Okay! Let's play Slatefrost-And-Iceblaze-Run-Around-Like-Their-Crazy!" Iceblaze smiled. "I'll be carefulnot to run on your territory, promise!"
Brightlight

--Slatefrost--

Slatefrost shook his head in amusement. "Alright, sounds like a plan. Do we want to start now?" Slatefrost looked around, hoping a patrol wouldn't come across them. He wouldn't know how to explain himself.

~whirl~
November 14th, 2021, 09:12 AM
"Mhm! Let's start!" Iceblaze yowled, starting to run around like she was crazy. "This is fun!" She called to Slatefrost, excitedly.
Brightlight

Brightlight
November 14th, 2021, 09:18 AM
"Mhm! Let's start!" Iceblaze yowled, starting to run around like she was crazy. "This is fun!" She called to Slatefrost, excitedly.
Brightlight

--Slatefrost--

"Very fun." Slatefrost bit back a smile.

Slatefrost looked around one last time, then began to run half-heartedly in a circle, almost tripping over his long tail as he did so.

For some reason, he wasn't lying. This was fun. It felt kind of...stress relieving. Slatefrost ran faster, not half-heartedly anymore.

~whirl~
November 14th, 2021, 09:23 AM
"Hey Slatefrost, let's have a race to see who can run in a circle faster!" Iceblaze yelled, VERY LOUDLY. She started running in a circle as fast as she could. This was really fun! Well, now Iceblaze looked SUPER CRAZY, as all she was doing was running in a circle and sometimes squealing.
Brightlight

Brightlight
November 14th, 2021, 12:04 PM
"Hey Slatefrost, let's have a race to see who can run in a circle faster!" Iceblaze yelled, VERY LOUDLY. She started running in a circle as fast as she could. This was really fun! Well, now Iceblaze looked SUPER CRAZY, as all she was doing was running in a circle and sometimes squealing.
Brightlight

--Slatefrost--

"Sure!" Slatefrost yelled. "That sounds fun!"

He began to run faster, almost giddy as the whole world suddenly became a huge blur of color and sound and every thing was mixed up in one big gigantic muddle.

~whirl~
November 14th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Iceblaze kept running, but she couldn't deny that she was getting dizzier and dizzier. She yelped as she fell, stars seemingly swimming in a circle around her head. "Uuuhhhhhhh" she mewed. "That.... wax dizzyfying and fun! Very very fun! You won, good job!" Iceblaz was soon back on her paws. Brightlight

Brightlight
November 15th, 2021, 10:59 AM
Iceblaze kept running, but she couldn't deny that she was getting dizzier and dizzier. She yelped as she fell, stars seemingly swimming in a circle around her head. "Uuuhhhhhhh" she mewed. "That.... wax dizzyfying and fun! Very very fun! You won, good job!" Iceblaz was soon back on her paws. Brightlight

—Slatefrost—

Slatefrost collapsed onto the ground, dizzy. The world was still spinning, even though he wasn’t anymore.

“That was fun, Iceblaze! We should do that again, maybe sometime.” He said.

Slatefrost closed his eyes, somehow he was exhausted even though the only thing he did was spin around in circles until, he couldn’t see straight.

Quasar
November 27th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Shallowshiver | she/her??

The massive black tabby quickly re-marks the border, a small shiver going through her. It was getting colder and colder, but that wasn't going to stop her from doing the bare minimum. The scent of windclan was surprisingly weak, but she wasn't going to pry into that.

Jayvines
December 4th, 2021, 04:27 PM
~ Sparrowflight | Leafecho | Toodle ~

Gentle paws padding across the forest floor towards the Thunderglade that herself and Scorchfrost had just recently frequented, Sparrowflight glanced behind her to the molly accompanying her. If she remembered correctly, Leafecho had joined the clan just a few moons earlier. Perhaps that was as good a topic to breach the silence with as any.

"So, Leafecho," the cheery young warrior started, deftly hopping over a fallen tree branch as they came closer to the border. "How are you enjoying being a member of Thunderclan? I know things are a little chaotic right now, but hopefully you feel welcome?"

Another kind grin is sent her companion's way before Sparrowflight raises her nose to the air. It wouldn't do to accidentally push their borders into Windclan's territory.

Toodle
December 5th, 2021, 12:47 PM

Gentle paws padding across the forest floor towards the Thunderglade that herself and Scorchfrost had just recently frequented, Sparrowflight glanced behind her to the molly accompanying her. If she remembered correctly, Leafecho had joined the clan just a few moons earlier. Perhaps that was as good a topic to breach the silence with as any.

"So, Leafecho," the cheery young warrior started, deftly hopping over a fallen tree branch as they came closer to the border. "How are you enjoying being a member of Thunderclan? I know things are a little chaotic right now, but hopefully you feel welcome?"

Another kind grin is sent her companion's way before Sparrowflight raises her nose to the air. It wouldn't do to accidentally push their borders into Windclan's territory.

Leafecho smiled meekly as her patrolmate showed up then led the way out of camp. She swallowed and padded after.

The forest was getting crisper, filling her with anxiety learned over many moons of trying to survive leafbare on her own. Leafbarr did bring the respite from other cats attempting to keep her company. She liked the solitude when she was a loner. She tried to brush away the anxiety. Life within the clan during leafbare wasn't going to be easy but at least she would have a warm nest to fall asleep in and a clan of safe cats to share her experience.

She jumped slightly as Sparrowflight spoke up, pulling her attention out of her thoughts. She smiled at the friendly young warrior. "Oh, uh, yeah. It's much better than being alone. Everybody here is very nice. Though it does seem..." she hesitated to share her thoughts but it had been plaguing her mind more and more the more the unrest grew. "Many who've spent there lives in the clan seem...they seem to take it all for granted. It's not a bad thing, quite the opposite. I think it shows me how good clan life really is. So many cats don't realize how bad it can be out there alone. I love being apart of it all and I'm grateful to all of you for welcoming me in as you have."

Jayvines
December 6th, 2021, 01:55 PM

Scenting the air as her companion replied, Sparrowflight offered her another warm smile before padding up to the edge of Thunderclan's border. Hmmm... Windclan's scent markers weren't terribly strong. That combined with the fact that they had missed the last gathering was cause for some concern. Not enough to be urgent, but definitely something to report back to Dogbark.

Letting out a small hum of agreement to Leafecho's last statement, the tan warrior began to rub past some of the low foliage along the border to refresh their markings.

"I can see that. I was brought into Thunderclan when I was only 4 moons old so I can't say I have a FULL grasp of what outside life is like, but I can say that I am very happy with what we have." Her voice was soft as she replied. She didn't like to bring up her heritage too much, since she had worked so hard to rewrite her identity into a loyal Thunderclan warrior through Mistyshade and her mentor Ridgeclaw's teachings. "I am confident that things will calm down soon, and that most cats will find the places they're supposed to be. Thunderclan has had a... well the past several moons have left many cats wanting. And now with our medicine cat gone... Well, the thread of normalcy that everyone was attempting to hold onto has snapped. Cats are looking for action instead of that content feeling of normalcy now."

Starclan help us reach a better place, she silently prayed. Thunderclan would need motivation to make it through this Leaf-bare unscathed.

Toodle
December 8th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Leafecho smiled meekly as her patrolmate showed up then led the way out of camp. She swallowed and padded after.

The forest was getting crisper, filling her with anxiety learned over many moons of trying to survive leafbare on her own. Leafbarr did bring the respite from other cats attempting to keep her company. She liked the solitude when she was a loner. She tried to brush away the anxiety. Life within the clan during leafbare wasn't going to be easy but at least she would have a warm nest to fall asleep in and a clan of safe cats to share her experience.

She jumped slightly as Sparrowflight spoke up, pulling her attention out of her thoughts. She smiled at the friendly young warrior. "Oh, uh, yeah. It's much better than being alone. Everybody here is very nice. Though it does seem..." she hesitated to share her thoughts but it had been plaguing her mind more and more the more the unrest grew. "Many who've spent there lives in the clan seem...they seem to take it all for granted. It's not a bad thing, quite the opposite. I think it shows me how good clan life really is. So many cats don't realize how bad it can be out there alone. I love being apart of it all and I'm grateful to all of you for welcoming me in as you have."

Leafecho nodded thoughtfully as Sparrowflight talked. She stopped intermittently to mark the brush along the border, contemplating Sparrowflight's words. She hadn't known the other molly had been a loner, even if only a kit. It was nice knowing their were other cats within her new clan that shared the lack of Thunderclan heritage. "It's not that I think everybody doesn't have legitimate cause to be upset. I think it's admirable to fight to improve the clan." She shrugged, unsure exactly where her mind was going with that thought. She'd grown to love her new home and she hated seeing it unravel like it was. She held onto Sparrowflight's hopeful prediction that it'd all work out and calm back down again.

Jayvines
December 10th, 2021, 11:10 AM

(I missed this post for some reason! So sorry!)

Sparrowflight gave her patrol-mate a hopeful nod as she replied. "It is. I know Aspenstar and Dogbark have the potential for strong leadership, and we've seen that spark of theirs shine a few times over the past few moons, but you know..." She rubbed her cheek against a rather tall piece of brush as she attempted to articulate the thoughts in her head. Ridgeclaw had instilled in her the critical thinking skills to be able to challenge her leadership to be better, but the act of stirring the proverbial pot wasn't something that this young warrior was fond of. "Well... I suppose cats feel like we've been sitting in one place for too long. One paw lifted up to act, but never actually placing it back down into a step forward. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but its how I feel at least."

With the two of them marking as they talked, they were making good progress for finishing this border on time. Besides the strange lack of Windclan markings, not too much seemed out of place in the Thunderglade. Sparrowflight flicked her gaze back to Leafecho, attempting to gauge her feelings on the matter before continuing.

"How would you like to see the clan improve? I think most of my concerns were regarding regular patrols, especially going into leaf-bare."

Toodle
December 10th, 2021, 11:27 AM

(I missed this post for some reason! So sorry!)

Sparrowflight gave her patrol-mate a hopeful nod as she replied. "It is. I know Aspenstar and Dogbark have the potential for strong leadership, and we've seen that spark of theirs shine a few times over the past few moons, but you know..." She rubbed her cheek against a rather tall piece of brush as she attempted to articulate the thoughts in her head. Ridgeclaw had instilled in her the critical thinking skills to be able to challenge her leadership to be better, but the act of stirring the proverbial pot wasn't something that this young warrior was fond of. "Well... I suppose cats feel like we've been sitting in one place for too long. One paw lifted up to act, but never actually placing it back down into a step forward. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but its how I feel at least."

With the two of them marking as they talked, they were making good progress for finishing this border on time. Besides the strange lack of Windclan markings, not too much seemed out of place in the Thunderglade. Sparrowflight flicked her gaze back to Leafecho, attempting to gauge her feelings on the matter before continuing.

"How would you like to see the clan improve? I think most of my concerns were regarding regular patrols, especially going into leaf-bare."

Leafecho nodded in agreement as she marked another tree. A flicker of movement caught her eye. In an instant her mind went into hunt mode; they were on a border patrol but it wouldn't make sense to not catch prey should it present itself, especially with leafbare around the corner. But she stopped herself, she was staring across the border into Windclan territory as a fat squirrel darted out from under a scrawny bush and lumbered up one of the scarce trees. Getting used to hunting within borders was a more difficult task as she acclimated to clan life, but this was her home and, if she wanted to stay, she knew she'd better respect their rules. "What a waste," she muttered.

Turning back to Sparrowflight, taking a heartbeat to bring her mind back to the comversation, she nodded again. "I agree with you. I guess I understand the want for change and holding our leaders to it." Sparrowflight had actually given her a lot to think about. She felt calmer since coming out with the other warrior, her mind not so clouded with the irritation of thinking the clan was all being spoiled and dramatic. She understood Sparrowflight's point of view. She smiled. "Thank you, I needed this."